PDA

View Full Version : Sell my ovens to get a better color or would they be gone forever?

ipadfam
01-21-11, 10:20 PM
Is it possible to sell my stoves, ovens etc to get a replacement of a different color? I know it's a silly question but I just don't want to risk it.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 10:49 PM
I would also like to know this :)

Unregistered
01-21-11, 11:22 PM
But you don't WANT to sell appliances, ever! You will get very, very little for them. You want to put them into storage (looks like a cardboard box) and choose other colors. You can combine colors, redecorate etc. The Sonic oven and mixer (orange/gold, fancy with wings) cooks 20% faster. The Forever oven and mixer (pink with white jewel things) keeps your food/drinks from spoiling. They are the only appliances that have special functions. The others are just for colors! Remember to STORE them-dont sell them! Have fun!

iPadfam
01-22-11, 02:03 PM
But you don't WANT to sell appliances, ever! You will get very, very little for them.

I am aware they will buy it back at lower price.

What I want to know is: if I sell an oven or stove, can I purchase another stove or oven to replace it or is the "oven slot" gone forever?

Unregistered
01-22-11, 02:27 PM
Sell or store, you can only have 11 appliances total on the floor at any time (if you have unlocked them all). I've seen some people have 11 of each, and just rotate them as wanted. I don't know if there is a limit to how many you can own. Only the limit of how many out. Hope this helps!