PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else ...

sabrinashal
06-07-14, 12:57 PM
does anyone else have "Water Brithing" still open?

i almost finish to pump everything to max :)

the main stuff i am pumping are:

Forever snow (almost maxed)
Pyre Crystals (almost maxed)
Potion of Gills
Hot Chocolate
Lapis Lazuli

i don't know if i will even close this goal

because i realy want to pump everything to max (maybe even Potion of Gills)

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-14, 02:55 PM
you don't need to max the Potion of Gills. I had to do 2x the quests to have enough lapis. I have one potion in reserve if this quest is used once more. Same for the hot chocolate and gingerbread.

sabrinashal
06-07-14, 02:58 PM
you don't need to max the Potion of Gills. I had to do 2x the quests to have enough lapis. I have one potion in reserve if this quest is used once more. Same for the hot chocolate and gingerbread.

i know i don't ... but ... its for later use (in case i need it)

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-14, 03:08 PM
I try only to max the common items. Currently working on the magic cement. That one is insane!!!

For reference: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68847-Castle-Story-Unofficial-Goals-(for-experienced-players)

Queenzod
06-07-14, 03:58 PM
I try only to max the common items. Currently working on the magic cement. That one is insane!!!

For reference: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68847-Castle-Story-Unofficial-Goals-(for-experienced-players)

How many do you have? I'm up to 46. This is taking months! Which is actually okay in this case 'cos there's no goal associated with it. But, yeah, insane. :)

CottageRose
06-07-14, 04:23 PM
How many do you have? I'm up to 46. This is taking months! Which is actually okay in this case 'cos there's no goal associated with it. But, yeah, insane. :)
Wow! I'm impressed. I only have managed 32 so far.

Queenzod
06-07-14, 04:31 PM
Wow! I'm impressed. I only have managed 32 so far.

32 is pretty amazing! Just think of all those who are struggling to get 4 or 5. Kudos!

gdmcrjunkie
06-07-14, 05:43 PM
I'm keeping it open to do more forever snow trades (not now though, still restocking sugar, flour and chocolate). Snow's already maxed out but it's one more way of getting tickets, so. I might also try to get some lazuli later, that potion of gills costs too much... I need those mermaid scales to restock enchanter's essence. So basically I'm keeping everything open for use after I've got my game back on its feet. There's still mithril, armor, sword... So much to do yet :D

Castloninian
06-07-14, 11:28 PM
I'm maxed on lazulis and snow now. Still working on the other things. Goodness knows if it is ever going to be needed but it gives me something to focus on.

Actually, only have 19 lazulis but not sending another adventure for only 1 lazuli.

ShibuyaCloth
06-08-14, 12:52 PM

Right now I am at:
83 Simple Glue
89 Super Glue
88 Builder's Paste
68 Architect's Paste
61 Magic Cement

But I was focusing on expanding first (needed my last permit). Since I have finished that personal goal, I will put some effort back to the sticky business goal.

PS: Which might take some time as I just got a new dragon egg. So need to replenish my lumin essense inventory.

Castloninian
06-10-14, 02:42 PM
Hmm I just noticed all these things have disappeared now.... guess the fix to the glitch is being implemented?

Anaboe
06-11-14, 05:08 PM
Wow, I haven't even hatched 1 dragon, have all 3 eggs.

Don't have any fancy's building supplies too, just can't seem to work ahead: I always need something for the next building or upgrade. Just hit lvl 38 and still bussy on Griselda, so perhaps that explains it :)