PDA

View Full Version : Please move truffles to the silo

tankerslacers
06-07-14, 08:47 AM
Hey, TL - can we get the truffles stored in the silo instead of the barn? Please.

Clark_Wayne
06-07-14, 09:01 AM
Agree : Truffles must go into silo not into barn!

frogsr
06-07-14, 09:05 AM
Agree : Truffles must go into silo not into barn!

And maps/deeds need to go into the cellar instead of clogging up the space in the barn.

Clark_Wayne
06-07-14, 09:16 AM
Maps/deeds can't go to cellar because then nobody would sell them

frogsr
06-07-14, 10:56 AM

True.

Then they need to have an option of uploading them into the quest like the Easter eggs. My barn is packed and I still need over 20 maps.

nicxole
06-07-14, 12:20 PM

I hadn't even thought of that! With the truffle farm, all the maps & supplies are going to take up 140 spaces in the barn. There's gotta be a way around that

TinksThots
06-08-14, 01:52 PM
True.

Then they need to have an option of uploading them into the quest like the Easter eggs. My barn is packed and I still need over 20 maps.
Castle does it with the wisp lanterns. You can put them toward expansions all at once, or one at a time as you make them, removing them from inventory either way. So it's definitely a programming possibility. One that they've thought of before, considered useful, and implemented. But...

...then people wouldn't cave in and buy gems to get the tons of parts it takes to increase their barn storage, would they? And who's more important: players trying to advance through hard work, or players trying to advance through open wallets? You get one guess. ;-)

PookieBear50
06-08-14, 11:42 PM
Truffles can't go into the silo, because they are not a cultivated crop like the corn, apples, herbs, etc. They are items that are searched for and found, just like those found in the Mine or pulled out of the Fishing Pond.

ciarjen
06-09-14, 01:39 AM
Castle does it with the wisp lanterns. You can put them toward expansions all at once, or one at a time as you make them, removing them from inventory either way. So it's definitely a programming possibility. One that they've thought of before, considered useful, and implemented. But...

...then people wouldn't cave in and buy gems to get the tons of parts it takes to increase their barn storage, would they? And who's more important: players trying to advance through hard work, or players trying to advance through open wallets? You get one guess. ;-)

This is true, they are obviously making money on the fact that people need space in the barn so they will use gems. I have used gems myself to buy a lot of paint for this purpose.

But on the other hand, they make the game, particularly managing barn space, practically impossible so that it is no longer a fun challenge.

The pressure on barn space just keeps on increasing as they add more and more new items to collect and craft and combine that with high requirement on permits/maps/deeds for the new expansions, all of which drop in cycles where there is an imbalance with scarcity of one of those needed.

I suppose TL will keep on doing the same while the income is being generated but how many are stopping playing because of what they are doing?

TinksThots
06-09-14, 04:20 AM
I suppose TL will keep on doing the same while the income is being generated but how many are stopping playing because of what they are doing?
For every one that quits, a dozen more replace them, so for every dollar lost, a dozen more roll in, therefore they don't have to care. We're a tiny minority, we just look big because sooo many players, those dozens outnumbering each one of us, aren't even on the forum, and either don't know how to find it or don't care enough to come looking. The whole "well I'll just keep my money and quit!" thing is grossly misrepresented as actually having an effect on anything. In reality, we're just the occasional fuzzy memory of a single hissy fit quickly lost in a steady stream of open wallets and credit card swipes. Wow, gonna be a ranty day lol. ^_^