PDA

View Full Version : Unplayable on Android

AllanW
06-06-14, 11:06 PM
Since I started playing the game on Anroid and reached level 100+ (or visiting neighbors level 100+) the game crashes when performing actions like requesting maps, writing on a neighbors wall and many more.

As of today the game crashes whenever i collect gold from a couple of habitats ... it is now completely unplayable.

My phone is a Galaxy S3 ... my husband have exactly the same problems on his Galaxy Note II.

I also play the game on IOS (another account) with no problems at all.

Have anyone found a workaround for these problems? Will Team lava forever ditch Android users ... I've spent quite a bit of real money on the game over the years!

Kind regards E

dnddragons
06-07-14, 12:52 AM
I play on kindle lv 118 and also having problems. Just posted a new thread to see if I should uninstall and then reinstall. Game has been giving me problems for awhile but today couldn't play at all without shutting down. I have written a complaint regarding these issues and was basically told that lv 100 is considered a high lv and with more dragons and decor meant more graphics and certain devices couldn't handle. So, real question should be " why put an app on the market knowing that it would have issues at higher levels?"

Not accepting new neighbors.

Turpsichore
06-07-14, 01:12 AM
Crashing has been a problem for higher level Android players (or any level trying to visit high level islands) since the New Dawn updates were fully rolled out at the end of 2012.

Thankfully??? iOS devices that can't upgrade past iOS5 are now having the same problems so TL may, finally, start working on a fix.

SakuraShima
06-07-14, 02:23 AM
No there is a problem. I am higher level player & yes it lags but it was only since the quicksilver dragon came that I can't do anything at all. It stays open 10 seconds at most. it was playable BEFORE the update.

elektraalpha
06-07-14, 02:46 AM
I can't play at all since it crashes every time I just start DS. Well, just time to stop playing. I've already uninstalled this app.

The_Real_Chris_B
06-07-14, 03:00 AM
This game used to crash on me at least twice a day. That was tolerable although it shouldn't be considering how long this game has been on Android. If anything, it shouldn't crash at all considering it's only 1/10th of the game it is iOS.

However, starting today, I have crashed at least 15 times within 2 minutes. All I tried to do was harvest, plant, send Gold/maps, and collect money (that's all we can do on Android anyway). After every action, I crashed. Even when I wasn't doing anything but collect money, I crashed. It wasn't this bad before but today has been especially terrible.

I came on the forum specifically to see if anyone has mentioned this. Lo and behold, it has been mentioned. I haven't been on this forum since the parity thread was taken down since that really annoyed me. We Android/Kindle people have nowhere to plead for help. Not even in the game's home forum, such is incredibly sad.

maguar
06-07-14, 03:00 AM
Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68336-Game-crashing-all-the-time) on crashing