PDA

View Full Version : [Android Dragon Crash] Dragon Story in android not enter! help!

brunosp
06-06-14, 03:41 PM
Game on Android and not open my game more! Have deleted, installed again and not solved! I have friends with the same error!

kooky panda
06-06-14, 06:19 PM
On your device go to
Settings -Application manager -Dragon story and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps .

elektraalpha
06-07-14, 02:35 AM
No, nothing help. Maybe we android users should just uninstall this game and be with it.

The_Real_Chris_B
06-07-14, 06:02 AM
Clearing data does not help.

ndtrance
06-07-14, 09:49 AM
As of yesterday I began having this problem. My game used to crash frequently but as of yesterday I can hardly open and play. I have two different devices both android- a samsung galaxy exhibit cell phone and a samsung galaxy tab. The game will not open on my cellphone anymore. I can only play a few seconds on my tablet before it crashes. What concerns me is that when I do play- visit other islands, do expansions etc, when it does crash if I come back it's like actions I took didn't register and it's too difficult to to double check everything. I can't make any actions in the game now without it crashing. When I'm growing on my farm sometimes the different plants don't pop up on the menu screen.

I have closed background applications, cleared up memory space, uninstalled and reinstalled multiple versions of the game, moved it to my SD card, cleared cache, cleared data and restarted my device. I've even uninstalled other applications. Nothing is working. I love this game and don't want to stop playing. My other teamlava games are working just fine. My storm 8 ID is ndtrance, my island is "Enchanted" and any help or a fix for this would be appreciated.

zerpiah
06-07-14, 10:37 AM
Same, i have never had problems before, but now i get game crashes everytime i enter the game. I have noticed if i try to accept gifts or requests of maps it crashes right away. If i leave it and start collect money instead i have about 20 sec then it will crash. So this is something Lava need to fix. I use android too.

CuddlyDragon
06-07-14, 12:12 PM
I am collecting data and have reported this over, thanks everyone. :)

petshopgigi
06-07-14, 12:24 PM
Same, i have never had problems before, but now i get game crashes everytime i enter the game. I have noticed if i try to accept gifts or requests of maps it crashes right away. If i leave it and start collect money instead i have about 20 sec then it will crash. So this is something Lava need to fix. I use android too.

The same here, please help us

Fuzzballs_nest
06-07-14, 03:10 PM
I don't know whether a background update was delivered to Dragon Story last night but this morning when our household went to use their Dragon Story games.. of which there are 5 on Android devices.. the games are ALL crashing now within minutes of being opened, it isn't a cache issue, there is nothing running in the background of all these devices.. the games are just ALL unplayable.. that's 5 different Islands.. all with exactly the same issue... they are unplayable.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of them and even tried going back to Springtime.. but nothing is helping now.

They stay open for 20 seconds to a minute and then kick you out of the game.

Unfortunately clearing the data is not helpful, it will increase the amount of game play you get by about 10 minutes, but then you are straight back to experiencing the same things.

CuddlyDragon
06-07-14, 03:21 PM
The team is currently looking into the issue. :)

PrincessCouture2014
06-07-14, 04:33 PM
Hi
I m new to forum but I have been playing since a month now but my game is crashing down whenever I try to accept neighbors's map request or to grow feed I can just click on habitats to collect coins n sometimes even not that. My frnd is able yo play so does my sister but I m unable. What can I do if I delete n reinstall will it delete everything in my game. Plssss tell me I just got my Virtue dragon after lots of trying. Does my memory status has sumthing to do with it I have 600+ mb left. Pls pls help

Thanx
Regards

PrincessCouture2014
06-07-14, 04:38 PM
Same issue with me n by mistake I sold my farm too argggghhh

Corseltel
06-07-14, 05:48 PM
Same, please help me.

[S8] Elsa
06-07-14, 06:01 PM
Hi everyone! If you were experiencing this issue, can you please try your game and let us know if you're still experiencing this?

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Fuzzballs_nest
06-07-14, 06:41 PM
Seems to be much better at the moment, the game will still restart if you visit an island that's too big, but I have deliberately crashed it a couple of times by doing that and it appears to be more stable as I have requested mystic maps that it wouldn't allow me to do before and visited friends without being kicked out.

Tried different actions on three of the islands we have here at home and so far so good.

PrincessCouture2014
06-07-14, 06:50 PM
I think for the food thing its fine haven't tried to accept request let me check

PrincessCouture2014
06-07-14, 07:01 PM
Yes its working fine can u pls tell me ttht now that I have an account so if I switch my phone or clear data on this one will I b able to have everything same as I have now or I will have to start a fresh thank u

daddy1202
06-07-14, 07:08 PM
I think mine is working fine again as well. I hope it lasts! Thanks to every/anyone involved in the fix.

ndtrance
06-07-14, 08:08 PM
The game is now playable again on both of my devices and seems to be back to normal for me. Thanks:)

rhondakc
06-07-14, 09:11 PM
Thank u! Works now!

echo005
06-08-14, 06:11 AM
Much better but still not 100% playable and visiting high level neighbors still crashing

SaTy22
06-08-14, 10:59 AM
Any official statement about what happened?

zerpiah
06-08-14, 11:06 AM
Elsa;916252']Hi everyone! If you were experiencing this issue, can you please try your game and let us know if you're still experiencing this?

I can play again tyvm!

meechtress
06-08-14, 11:31 AM
Elsa;916252']Hi everyone! If you were experiencing this issue, can you please try your game and let us know if you're still experiencing this?

Ahhh Finally not crashing everytime I go into program. Thanks for fixing this annoying bug.

MakJulos
06-09-14, 08:36 AM

Don't hold your breath.......:p

[S8] Elsa
06-09-14, 09:13 AM
Yes its working fine can u pls tell me ttht now that I have an account so if I switch my phone or clear data on this one will I b able to have everything same as I have now or I will have to start a fresh thank u

Yes, you can transfer your game using the login feature or by writing into support. Be sure to know your Storm8 ID and details of your account like Gold amount. Please note your forum & account password are the same. If you need to use the login feature, that's the password you'll use.

One of the dialogs when you login had extra memory for a snack. The Caretakers were able to isolate and resolve this over the weekend.

rockbellkid
06-12-14, 07:17 AM
Wow, I used to have this problem with my htc wildfire s when I played any of these, I switched to a polaroid tablet and haven't had a problem since, these games don't like certain devices

SaTy22
06-12-14, 02:12 PM
Elsa;916841']
One of the dialogs when you login had extra memory for a snack. The Caretakers were able to isolate and resolve this over the weekend.

Thanks for answering.
Really, didnt expect that.
It brings back a tiny spark of hope, that one day TL will care for android-players too again.

chipcupcakes
06-02-15, 02:02 PM
I got a brand new tablet n cannot play past 5 minutes.. Constant crashing no matter what I am doing. I cannot post of nbrs walks. crash after I type 1 word. I have to run clean master everytime my game crashes.

android tablet brand new now for a couple of weeks. I was going to transfer my original isle onto tab until all of the crashing started.

Yes uninstalled n reinstalled.. Clear data.. Everything that everyone else suggested has been done. Games are automatically saved to SD card.

All other storm8 games run fine. Dragon story is only one with constant crashing.

BarbaraC80
03-16-16, 06:22 AM
I am having the same problem I can not p!at it just crushes as soon as I get on. This has been happening for about a week and I'm losing my quest because of it!! Please help fast so I don't lose all!! Thank you.

KatysKats
03-21-16, 07:20 AM
I am also having problems with near constant crashing. Seems to get worse at higher levels. Sometimes I can gain extra time before crashing by waiting about 10 seconds between taps to do anything. Like planting .. Tap farm, wait 10 sects, tap product to grow, wait 10 sec, tap another farm, etc.. Mining is the worst because it takes your bombs and dynamite but does not give your product. I think it has to do with memory or processor speed. What device works best?

roni52
03-22-16, 02:41 PM
I have the same problem samsung grand prime what's up is it the brand?

amerirish
03-24-16, 07:40 AM
I haven't been able to access my Kindle HDX game for almost a year (Gypsy_Cat). The title screen appears then the app closes. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling a million times and even did a factory reset on my device (that was a disaster!) but nothing ever works. With the 4 year anniversary coming up, I would really love to play again since I started that game in the first year it came out.

peaches9131
03-24-16, 06:19 PM
I am as well having the exact same issues with crashing and I've played this game a long time and it would be greatly appreciatedif this issue could be fixed for me as soon as possible please so I can spend money and have fun.