PDA

View Full Version : Items I can't make

daisychain24
06-06-14, 11:23 AM
Both the warehouse and the train station are asking for items that I can't make yet, how do I stop this?

FrozenTurtle
06-06-14, 11:40 AM
Which items in particular are you being asked to deliver?

Oftentimes, these items do show up early to encourage you to level up or expand to the required areas to unlock the items. If you're not interested at this time, feel free to discard the orders. Sorry for the confusion!

mymummy789
06-07-14, 04:05 AM

Oftentimes, these items do show up early to encourage you to level up or expand to the required areas to unlock the items. If you're not interested at this time, feel free to discard the orders. Sorry for the confusion!
I don't know about anyone else but I don't need encouraging to expand. As long as there are areas I can expand to I will. However, this has been made unbelievably difficult because I have to delete nearly all my orders because I have not expanded to either the truffle farm or the water garden.
Please TL, give me a break and stop with the impossible orders. No one is selling permits so my only hope is orders, and that is hard when I am discarding all but one of them and that just comes back with coins :(

Clark_Wayne
06-07-14, 04:18 AM
Agree : airplane orders and train orders are not supposed to include item we can not make (item made with Truffles)
But still i see a lot of them and i have to discard them too
This happened since TL put the Truffles !
Very bad timing ! :mad:
I used to play a lot Farm Story 2, now i come only for feeding my pet and put items in shop
Very disappointed and i regret to make the update !

ciarjen
06-07-14, 04:48 AM

It's not an issue of people needing to be encouraged to expand, it is that they are unable to. The latest expansions need up to 28 of each permits/maps/deeds and there is always an imbalance in availability.

In the past I have sold off permits/maps/deeds which I have excess of just to make space in the barn so that I can collect the ones that I am short of.

This is madness when these items are so difficult to obtain and you will need what you sell as soon as you are onto the next expansion. This can be easily solved by having an option to "give" items you need for expansions as soon as you have what is need (just like you can do in Castle Story)

At the moment my permits/maps/deeds are taking up the most space in the barn. I am way short of maps for expansion and I am not going to sell off these items like I have done before because they are far to difficult to get. So now I am stuck and the barn is full.

I've not played the game in a couple of weeks as the challenge has now become virtually impossible and that is no longer fun.

mymummy789
06-07-14, 04:52 AM
It's not an issue of people needing to be encouraged to expand, it is that they are unable to. The latest expansions need up to 28 of each permits/maps/deeds and there is always an imbalance in availability.

In the past I have sold off permits/maps/deeds which I have excess of just to make space in the barn so that I can collect the ones that I am short of.

This is madness when these items are so difficult to obtain and you will need what you sell as soon as you are onto the next expansion. This can be easily solved by having an option to "give" items you need for expansions as soon as you have what is need (just like you can do in Castle Story)

At the moment my permits/maps/deeds are taking up the most space in the barn. I am way short of maps for expansion and I am not going to sell off these items like I have done before because they are far to difficult to get. So now I am stuck and the barn is full.

I've not played the game in a couple of weeks as the challenge has now become virtually impossible and that is no longer fun.
Totally agree with you. I always seem to collect enough of one particular permit long before the others and end up grudgingly selling them to ensure I have space for the others. Being able to give them to the expansion would be great.

daisychain24
06-07-14, 07:01 AM
How do I find out the name of the items? One looks like a flying saucer? I've no idea what it is?

daisychain24
06-07-14, 07:04 AM
And I agree with all the above posts, don't play half as much as I did because you never get the maps etc you need from deliveries.

frogsr
06-07-14, 08:24 AM

AMEN to that!!!
TL game developers truly don't care. If they did, it's simple to make an adjustment to the game.
Once you start a thread and voice a concern or complaint, they always state: go towards the forest and expand" and then they don't even reply back on the thread. Well.......we can't because of the darn deliveries of items that we have to delete all the time because we can't make or buy some of the items which equals NO MAPS received.

Funny, they put the prices of those truffle things at a very high price yet when and if your lucky enough to have one in your barn where you CAN fill an order, the order value is squat. Take for instance those truffle flying saucers. Four of them are over 2K to buy in the market. To fill an order with one you only get 200-300. Sort of uneven!!

And no matter how much we, the players complain, you know the ones who refuse to pour money into this game, we are not heard because no changes have been made. I still get 75% truffle orders on my plane deliveries and several in the train order.

We can threaten to stop playing the game but it makes no difference to them as it's all about the $$$

FridayFarms
06-11-14, 09:40 PM
Since the truffle forest update basically ruined the game for me, can I just delete the game and re-install it with a new user name and start again? It was fun before......

nicxole
06-13-14, 04:54 PM
I used to occasionally come across maps in the store, but I haven't seen ANY since the truffle update. I've been doing as many reasonable deliveries as I can, but it still doesn't yield many maps.

CindysTNFarm
06-14-14, 07:03 AM
AMEN to that!!!
TL game developers truly don't care. If they did, it's simple to make an adjustment to the game.
Once you start a thread and voice a concern or complaint, they always state: go towards the forest and expand" and then they don't even reply back on the thread. Well.......we can't because of the darn deliveries of items that we have to delete all the time because we can't make or buy some of the items which equals NO MAPS received.

Funny, they put the prices of those truffle things at a very high price yet when and if your lucky enough to have one in your barn where you CAN fill an order, the order value is squat. Take for instance those truffle flying saucers. Four of them are over 2K to buy in the market. To fill an order with one you only get 200-300. Sort of uneven!!

And no matter how much we, the players complain, you know the ones who refuse to pour money into this game, we are not heard because no changes have been made. I still get 75% truffle orders on my plane deliveries and several in the train order.

We can threaten to stop playing the game but it makes no difference to them as it's all about the $$$

It's not that developer's don't care necessarily. Their management obviously encourages them to seek new ways to get real money from people. This is very intentional design.

I don't mind supporting a game that I enjoy by spending a little bit of real money. I understand that developers don't work for freel and IT costs to create, manage, and upgrade a game like this can be very expensive. I am an IT professional and have a good idea of what salaries generally are. They depend on people like us to help pay the bills. HOWEVER, I have paid an insane amount of money on this game, more than any other game, just to do simple things that really shouldn't cost money. The price of new buildings and animals that cost gems has gotten really out of hand. There's no way that someone could earn enough gems to pay for most items thru free gameplay. I don't mind spending a little money, but it also shouldn't cost $100 for a single animal or required parts for one expansion. I think they've gotten very greedy, and they will lose customers and contribute to their own demise if they don't re-evaluate the pricing list of items very soon.

frogsr
06-14-14, 08:09 AM
It's not that developer's don't care necessarily. Their management obviously encourages them to seek new ways to get real money from people. This is very intentional design.

I don't mind supporting a game that I enjoy by spending a little bit of real money. I understand that developers don't work for freel and IT costs to create, manage, and upgrade a game like this can be very expensive. I am an IT professional and have a good idea of what salaries generally are. They depend on people like us to help pay the bills. HOWEVER, I have paid an insane amount of money on this game, more than any other game, just to do simple things that really shouldn't cost money. The price of new buildings and animals that cost gems has gotten really out of hand. There's no way that someone could earn enough gems to pay for most items thru free gameplay. I don't mind spending a little money, but it also shouldn't cost $100 for a single animal or required parts for one expansion. I think they've gotten very greedy, and they will lose customers and contribute to their own demise if they don't re-evaluate the pricing list of items very soon.

The ratings for this game are dropping so it won't be long before they are not generating the money they used to.
I understand about paying the IT but this game is getting ridiculous.
I have noticed the amount of coins you get for plane deliveries has dropped whereas the price for the goods have increased. The truffle oatmeal- costs over 1200 to buy one yet when you use it in a delivery, you only get 200-300 coins.
I think that people WERE expanding too fast and too readily and TL realized this. Thus, making it harder to expand, people have to pay actual cash to do it and it's a no win situation when your dealing with greedy people.
I have done deliveries out the wazoo and have gotten nothing 98% of the time. Haven't seen any maps for sale because people are hoarding them as they are very scarce now and even the mining tools are a rarity to get.
They did updates, screwed the people who play. Period.
They cut off their noses and pretty soon will have a game that only a few will play.

erikamari
06-14-14, 11:07 AM
How do I find out the name of the items? One looks like a flying saucer? I've no idea what it is?

Im not sure, but this one, maybe?
http://i58.tinypic.com/2m6lm6v.jpg

preinsko
06-19-14, 10:29 PM
I understand the Gem traps; but this is just too exasperating! I finally got a 5 gem train delivery and I was happy. Then I got the gem trap in the stupid cocoa tree which cost me my 5 gems + 1. So I cried a little; but figured I could make it up in next train. Hmm, imagine my surprise when I opened my train delivery only to find out it wanted 7 Truffles. I am level 38 and don't have enough tickets and money to expand to the truffle farm. Now I am really crying and so disappointed. They are not for sale from other players yet and there is no way I would ever spend 91 gems to earn 5 gems. This game does not move as fast as DS and CS, it takes forever to earn gems and money. Why would you do this to somebody? The game is supposed to be fun and challenging not a study in cruelty.

mymummy789
06-20-14, 01:53 AM
I understand the Gem traps; but this is just too exasperating! I finally got a 5 gem train delivery and I was happy. Then I got the gem trap in the stupid cocoa tree which cost me my 5 gems + 1. So I cried a little; but figured I could make it up in next train. Hmm, imagine my surprise when I opened my train delivery only to find out it wanted 7 Truffles. I am level 38 and don't have enough tickets and money to expand to the truffle farm. Now I am really crying and so disappointed. They are not for sale from other players yet and there is no way I would ever spend 91 gems to earn 5 gems. This game does not move as fast as DS and CS, it takes forever to earn gems and money. Why would you do this to somebody? The game is supposed to be fun and challenging not a study in cruelty.

I have expanded to the truffle farm but I still don't find enough truffles to fill that sort of delivery!!! As the hog is only available every 12 hours I often only get a chance to do one hunt a day, and with no gem sales in this game there is no way I will be getting a second (never mind third or fourth) hog :(
I kind of wish I had stuck with my original plan to expand to the water garden first. Oh well, you live and learn!!

Clark_Wayne
06-20-14, 10:36 AM
Totally agree with. I think the same

(...) they will lose customers and contribute to their own demise if they don't re-evaluate the pricing list of items very soon.