PDA

View Full Version : Where are my free spins?!

lorilori123
06-06-14, 07:20 AM
I am a new user so forgive me if this is wrong forum... I just started playing shark party slots. Purchased some coins from a pop up that advertised 25 free spins (at same bet I was currently playing) if I bought coins. I never could "find" my free spins! Wrote to "support", but no reply in 2 days. THEN, today, I got a free spin in my daily bonus. I never got that one either! Am I missing something? Thank you, Lori

kooky panda
06-06-14, 07:38 AM
(Moved thread to slots bug forum)

It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email. Give it few more days.

larryann
09-22-14, 01:30 AM
Might be a game issue might be used error new to slots so not sure if I just didn't get the free spins I won in the dAily prize or if they are there and I just can't find them either way daily free spin bonus was a bust, I guess I'll contact support looks like I'm not the only one with this issue

kooky panda
09-22-14, 07:55 AM
Post from another thread.

Thanks for letting us know. So each time the game times out, you lose the Coins you earned through the Free Spins, and those Free Spins you already used are not given back.

Please let us know what you mean by the game times out. Does the game close with no warning or error message? Or do you always see an error message or processing screen before the game closes.

Are you using the Auto Spin feature? Also, which Slot machine are you experiencing this issue in? Please let us know so we can look into this for you, thanks!