PDA

View Full Version : Can you trade a lotus dragon?

cityfan
06-05-14, 11:40 PM
I thought you could, but can't.

SANDSCApe
06-06-14, 05:30 AM
Originally, you could not trade ANY of the original, non-breedable collect-&-craft dragons.
However, when they added battle-&-craft, quest-&-craft, and mine-&-craft dragons, they made those trade-eligible.
They were supposed to do the same for the gemstone hybrids after they made them breedable, but they never made good on that promise.
But Lotus? It will never happen, because you get most of the parts just by asking.

Sparkly888
06-06-14, 08:35 AM
But Lotus? It will never happen, because you get most of the parts just by asking.

How many lotus blossoms can you receive in a day? I've been asking for 20, on the days that I don't ask for maps but I receive way less than 20. My neighbours are good at responding to my map requests, so it's not that they are refusing to send lotus blossoms.

cityfan
06-06-14, 11:07 AM

Aw darn! I was so hoping for an easy way to get 'em onyx-es

midnightmeerkat
06-06-14, 01:08 PM
How many lotus blossoms can you receive in a day? I've been asking for 20, on the days that I don't ask for maps but I receive way less than 20. My neighbours are good at responding to my map requests, so it's not that they are refusing to send lotus blossoms.

You can receive a max of 20 requested items a day... I think why you receive less blossoms is because you are still receiving the maps

Turpsichore
06-07-14, 01:23 AM

All your neighbours can send maps but only neighbours who play on iOS receive your blossom requests. Android players can't quest or battle so only send blossom reqests to players with those buildings and your response rate should increase.

Sparkly888
06-07-14, 04:14 AM
All your neighbours can send maps but only neighbours who play on iOS receive your blossom requests. Android players can't quest or battle so only send blossom reqests to players with those buildings and your response rate should increase.

Ohhh. Now that makes perfect sense! They can give me maps but not blossoms! And I know I have a lot of neighbours on Android.
Thanks!

kooky panda
06-07-14, 12:18 PM
I thought you could, but can't.

Originally, you could not trade ANY of the original, non-breedable collect-&-craft dragons.
However, when they added battle-&-craft, quest-&-craft, and mine-&-craft dragons, they made those trade-eligible.
They were supposed to do the same for the gemstone hybrids after they made them breedable, but they never made good on that promise.
Original question has been answered.
Closing since thread has now gone off topic.