PDA

View Full Version : To Team Lava - Please read, I can hardly play the game,

mamalovesson
06-05-14, 08:10 PM
Dear Team Lava,

I am currently on level 42 have been experienced that the loaded game being kicked off after I reached level 35 and now is getting worst as I have to load and reload the game over 5 times (even have the ipad rebooted of course) in order to collect, plant etc.

I don't see my kingdom is packed compare with my high level neighbors, so l guess level 41 is not the issue causing such frustration.

Playing and achieving goals are great fun but able to play is a pain. I hope you can do something about it so that everyone, no matter high level or low can continue playing as all of use been working really hard.

Thank you and have a great day.

SpiritWind00
06-05-14, 09:57 PM
Make sure you've done all the usual things, that's what they'll make you do anyway. If it's still crashing after force closing, cleaning up your cache, etc, etc, you should post in the bugs thread instead. Make sure you have version 1.1.8 as well. If you're on IPad 1, sorry, you're doomed to crashing if you can get in at all. Hope that helps a smidgy...

ShibuyaCloth
06-06-14, 12:34 AM
Please read this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66709-Crashes

I have also a kingdom on an iPad 1, so it is kind of tricky to play.

FrozenTurtle
06-06-14, 11:07 AM
As others have suggested, make sure you have closed any apps that are running in the background. This will help free up some resources so the game can run more smoothly. If you are still experiencing issue, please email support@teamlava.com.

mamalovesson
06-17-14, 02:58 PM
As others have suggested, make sure you have closed any apps that are running in the background. This will help free up some resources so the game can run more smoothly. If you are still experiencing issue, please email support@teamlava.com.

Thanks Frozenturtle, I have tried everything, everything that been suggested but still unable to play not even loading the game. Crafting is nearly a no for me. I will write to the support team as soon as I have time to do so.

I don't want to give up my game I simply want to carry on cos I love it. xx