PDA

View Full Version : Mistake of ignoring gift no options

Unregistered
01-21-11, 06:46 AM
I touched the ignore by mistake. And lost my gift ): why is there no yes and no touch button in case of mistakes where it would say "are you sure you want to ignore the gift which would be followed by the yes and no tab then I would not have lost my lovely gift

Unregistered
01-21-11, 11:17 AM
I disagree with the extra yes and no. There are so many taps taps already and I don't need another. If you ignored a gift, just wait for another to come along. How hard is that?

Unregistered
01-21-11, 01:26 PM
You should worry when you loose your gems by mistake...

Unregistered
01-25-11, 06:42 AM
I disagree with the extra yes and no. There are so many taps taps already and I don't need another. If you ignored a gift, just wait for another to come along. How hard is that?

Not got many naighbours yet newby what got your mood :) ;)

Unregistered
01-29-11, 06:28 PM
I am sorry to hear this happened. However, I'm sure you have more gifts you can accept. :cool:

What happens when you ignore a gift? Do your neighbors get a notification that their gifts were ignored?

Although I don't always want a particular gift, I am still grateful the neighbor made the effort... The whole "thought that counts" thing... So I don't want to hurt their feelings if they can see their gift was rejected...

May not be the best strategy on my part I know, but it's who I am...

So does anyone know if gift ignores are discrete or not? Thanks!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 06:56 PM
What happens when you ignore a gift? Do your neighbors get a notification that their gifts were ignored?

Although I don't always want a particular gift, I am still grateful the neighbor made the effort... The whole "thought that counts" thing... So I don't want to hurt their feelings if they can see their gift was rejected...

May not be the best strategy on my part I know, but it's who I am...

So does anyone know if gift ignores are discrete or not? Thanks!

Nobody knows if you ignore a gift so no worries, you won't offend anyone

Unregistered
01-29-11, 07:55 PM
Nobody knows if you ignore a gift so no worries, you won't offend anyone

thanks for the reply! It takes the pressure off ignoring!