PDA

View Full Version : Remove JEWEL ABSORBER Goal From Goal Book

PJColley
06-05-14, 04:44 PM
The Dragon Eggs goal Glitch Thread is CLOSED, but I want an answer, please. When will the JEWEL ABSORBER Goal be removed from my Kingdom Goals book? I was lucky enough to find out about the glitch before using so many resources, but the goal is still there every time I look at my list of goals. Please, just REMOVE THE GOAL! Thank you!

doobievilla
06-05-14, 04:47 PM
Its closed from comments for some reason. I have no idea why. But if you read the last post. It will be updated when or if they come up with a 'Glitch' fix.

PikaSquirrel
06-05-14, 05:40 PM
We're working to fix this issue for you soon, thank you for your patience!

CottageRose
06-05-14, 05:43 PM
The glitch thread was created for players to provide TL developers with more information about the glitch. They got all the information they needed to work on the problem. When no new, different information was being posted, the thread was closed as no longer necessary. They are still working on what to do about the glitch. Other past glitches have taken time to resolve, so we probably just need to be patient (not a TL employee, just an obsessed player :) ).

PJColley
06-14-14, 05:21 AM
We're working to fix this issue for you soon, thank you for your patience!
I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU for the Gems and Energy Crates we received. Awesome!!;)