PDA

View Full Version : Tea Time Display - Android

etatauri
06-05-14, 03:46 PM
HI! Im not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but using Bakery Story on my Samsung Note 3, I really want to buy the Tea Time Display - however it is not anywhere in the furniture shop (design section).
I know the item exists because I see it in other bakerys all the time and my boyfriends bakery story game on his ipad has it for sale for 15,000 coins.
I have bought 3 of the cake/tea party sets to try to get it through that but to no avail.

Just wondering if this is a bug or team lava just decided to not include the tea time items on android? I'd really like the tea time display - its so pretty

KimWill
06-06-14, 03:31 AM
Same problem on my Galaxy 3 phone

nmishii
06-06-14, 02:44 PM
TL has been giving Android and iOS the same things for a while now. Often the items are pushed to iOS and Android has to download a special version in Google Play to get them. I recall there was a special Tea Time version for Android. Try looking in Google Play for it.

LavaRain8
06-06-14, 03:56 PM
IOS users have items that are no longer available to Android users, from past goals/events. Android has a way to get a few things from the couple of older versions still available on Google Play, but they don't have that version anymore, I'm afraid.