PDA

View Full Version : Assaults and lost glory

stgaudio
06-05-14, 02:21 PM
Ok I tried finding the answer but couldn't, so I apologize if this has been asked already....but I understand that when our clan is assaulted we lose glory....but is it the glory deducted from the total alliance score or the individual base? And if it's deducted from the individual bases score, and let's say they had 32 stars and then got assaulted and lost 32 stars putting them at 0 glory...does that mean they don't get any rewards at the end of the war?

I understand if you don't participate, you don't get anything....but it doesn't seem fair to put in stars just to lose them and then get nothing.

Please help me understand!

FrozenTurtle
06-05-14, 03:40 PM
It's taken from the Alliance's Glory total. As long as your participated in the War, you will receive a reward. :)

stgaudio
06-06-14, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the info...I appreciate it. One more question tho....how come people are losing individual glory during war. I've earned glory....just to come back a couple hours later and find out I have zero glory

FrozenTurtle
06-06-14, 02:06 PM
You can lose Glory during regular attacks. The only time you will not lose individual Glory is when the opponent is assaulting your Alliance.