PDA

View Full Version : Tipping and Gifting

LightAndLove83
06-05-14, 01:19 PM
Ha! ^ Gifting is a cinch! It's the tipping that takes forever. I think we should just have a "tip" button when we go to other neighbors bakeries, rather then having to tip each individual table. As far as gifting...What might be better then a gift all button, is the ability to send a request for what you want. Right now, you can only do that if you are building an oven, but it would be nice if we could do that all the time. Then all we would have to do is hit a send button and they get the gift they want. DONE! Ooooh! Ooooh oooh! And you could take it a step further. Have both a select all button and a choice button so if your requesting a gift, you can pick who you want to request the gift from.

graciessweets
06-05-14, 03:09 PM
Novel idea, wouldn't it be nice if these suggestions were implemented! Fingers crossed that this goes somewhere!

lovemelongtimehuh
06-10-14, 08:42 PM
Great idea. Really love the tip button and gift all button. It's a pain having to click every name to gift someone especially if u have tons of neighbors.

babekakes
06-10-14, 09:09 PM
LOVE the idea.

LightAndLove83
06-16-14, 07:38 AM
^^Thanks all^^ I for one get tired of having to hunt for posts on mine and others walls. If you just received a gift request and sent it to them..that would be such a time saver. We certainly need more people to "sign the petition" lol!

clubwetspot
06-30-14, 04:44 PM
Great idea :)

LightAndLove83
08-16-14, 04:56 AM
A bunch of us have gotten together collectively and just emailed TL about this. Suggestions just seem to get lost in the chaos of the forum. It can be months before you see anything out of what you post. Hopefully TL will at least consider what we have suggested. It's gotten to the point where it is hard to hold onto neighbors because they are just tired of tipping and gifting. o_O