PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Chaotarch
06-27-14, 03:17 AM
Over the last three days I collected enough glimmerbits to craft two plants. They were both traps, not the pitcher plants I needed for a trade. Five times yesterday the gate gave me nothing except coins and Griselda's castle gave me nothing as well. WTH?

At least there's an update tomorrow which will take my mind off this nonsense.

On the good news front, I did manage to craft my 60th magic cement, so I got that going for me, which is good. :)

I am confused:confused::rolleyes:
as a maxed up girl / queen, what have u done with all the fragments and shards after u upgrade griseldas garden?
i allways crafted darkseeds and plants so i never maxed out - i was happy for the trade cuz the plants touch the 90...:cool:

of topic:
60th magic zement...ahh...or lol, i have build my 17th amphie so that could be the 34 magic zement for me... but 26 more that are lightyears:o

SpiritWind00
06-27-14, 03:31 AM
QZ, like a lot of us are doing the sister sister goal which has wiped us clean of all of our stored glimmer shards and fragments to make plants to trade. I'm happy you seem to have lots... Most of us are waiting for illusive red fragment drops in the hope of crafting a plant we actually need to keep moving with the goal.

More red glimmer drops please TL!!!!!!!!! I think I'm averaging 1 inscription per month! Hmmmmm..... Not exactly rip roaring through the Sister Sister goal.

eepopp
06-27-14, 03:32 PM
I average 2 plants a day. On a really lucky day, maybe 4.

On days that I should go out and buy a lotto ticket, I get a plant from the Dark Garden, but mostly I get nothing or a mushroom.

I'm at 5/20 for Sister, Sister and currently at 3/5 inscriptions for the Ivy lessons. I jokingly said I was going to skip the Ivy with gems after we got the 50 free gems..., but I think I'm going to use it when I'm at 4/5 inscriptions.

I'm slightly debating just turning in all my banked inscriptions to Sister, Sister, and then paying 100 gems to get 5 (so I would have 13 done with 7 to go), but I want to see how the story progresses with future updates before pulling that trigger.

TL may increase drop rates, or open up a Royal Exchange Trade, or the storyline could go nowhere since these quests seem to be busy work.

I would be really interested in the dialogue from finishing Sister, Sister....., but has anyone even finished that quest line yet?

I now have 16 Inscriptions.

I went ahead and gave all Inscriptions to Belladonna for Sister, Sister (so I then had 11 Inscriptions), and then used 100 Gems to bypass and buy 5 Inscriptions for 3 Lessons for Ivy. I turned those 5 over to Sister, Sister and now only have 4 more Inscriptions to go.

I did not use any real money for the gems, so I don't regret my decision.

50 of the gems came from the Pyre Dragons compensation, and the remaing 50 came from saving gems from Castle Adventures and the Golden Nuggets/Eggs/Apple trade in the Royal Exchange. I also saved up 120 Gems for the Magic Fruit Tree, so I'll be able to get 20 gems back from that. I don't think I'll actually use the tree for Magic Fruit, but it will make a great decoration next to my Living Wood Tree or near the Fairy Respite.

I'm determined to finish all these Inscription quests in July!

Beleriand
06-27-14, 05:39 PM
I'm determined to finish all these Inscription quests in July!

OMG that is amazing. I am hoping to finish by the end of the year! Go for it, it will give us all inspiration to finish too.

DrP4ever
06-28-14, 02:51 AM
Not a single fragment dropped in the last 24 hours :(

babman
06-28-14, 05:09 AM
LOL im soo stupid. I had saved 3 inscriptions in inventory, was bored and didnt think and pushed th give btn and gave them away to the "sister, sister" quest.

Now i have given a total of 8 inscriptions to the sister sister quest and managed to save one in inventory for this quest. I have no shards and no fragments and no seeds and kinda feel i get punished real hard for that stupid mistake i made.

Well in another 2 months or soo i can start this quest hahahaha.

I love teamlava for making the game soo frustating and trying to make us pay gems all the time.

PS. I have managed to get me 10000 Royal Points, weeee! (:

ID: BABMAN

jessicattt
06-28-14, 07:45 AM
I've still only got 1 inscription and I started this quest the day it was released. This is so tedious.

belbar22
06-28-14, 03:17 PM
I've still only got 1 inscription and I started this quest the day it was released. This is so tedious.

Me too.

DrP4ever
06-29-14, 06:33 AM
And now we need lots of seeds for the new quest. This monotony will never end!

Queenzod
06-29-14, 06:39 AM
And now we need lots of seeds for the new quest. This monotony will never end!

This is a purgatory of a task! I don't know how some people have 15-18 inscriptions done already. I have 11 and I bought 5 of them! Ah, well. If it wasn't for this, I'd have nothing to complain about. What fun is that? ;)

Zummat
06-29-14, 08:31 AM
Thanks to TL and giving 30 gems to play Candy Blast Mania World Games I bought my way past the Three Lessons for Ivy. As I said before, having two quests needing the same item was just plain crazy IMO. I don't mind long term quests but I like being able to have something else to do where I'm making noticeable progress. I'm moving right along now with What's Your Price and About Time. Even though glimmer fragments are still dropping far and few between for me I'm crafting a flower every now and then for Sister Sister too. I might actually finish that one by Christmas.

Good luck everyone!

outhouse01
06-29-14, 08:52 PM
Ok, due to the gazebo, my pile of seeds are about the same as my fragments - next to nothing. Actually happy with that. I can try to collect bits and not see the full sign for seeds, so I'm now back to plants.

I've moved my other pub out of the garage and placed next to the greenhouse. Even put a couple of benches out for when my little workers get tired, they can have a rest. If it's too hard for them, they can have a root beer at the pub next door.

Unfortunately, no umbrellas at my place. There's no lounging at my joint, in, have a rest and out, back to work. I may supply straws if they really want them. It will be a trade off, fragments for me, straws for you. Cheers all.

outhouse01
06-29-14, 09:19 PM
Sonny - what's that skip?
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Sonny - fragments! You found fragments!!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Sonny - where, please tell me where!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Sonny - Oh Skip, I don't understand kangaroo. You're goin' to have to show me exactly where!

Skippy bounds off, where will he show up. TBC.

Cheers

SpiritWind00
06-29-14, 09:22 PM
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Sonny - Oh Skip, I don't understand kangaroo. You're goin' to have to show me exactly where!

Cheers

They're down a Mine Shaft of course! Thanks skip... (Always the last place to look hey)

Please drop more red fragments TL, or have a fortune where you get 20 or more of them, that would be good.

outhouse01
06-29-14, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=SpiritWind00;925506]They're down a Mine Shaft of course! Thanks skip... (Always the last place to look hey)

LOL, of course they were. Everything is down the mine shaft in Skippy land, just not in my castle land. Maybe some of those 20 plus favours we are owed from the lame Baron could be paid back now. I'd like to elect for a sack full of fragments. Cheers

kudukuda
06-29-14, 11:17 PM
Has anyone tried the "exchange" fed the baron, to see if it gives fragments? I have the resources, but dont want to tie up my kitchen for glue.
I have 20 fragments and the third inscription in the xchange. Funny since I stopped making plants and all i have is from drops....

outhouse01
06-29-14, 11:36 PM
Has anyone tried the "exchange" fed the baron, to see if it gives fragments? I have the resources, but dont want to tie up my kitchen for glue.
I have 20 fragments and the third inscription in the xchange. Funny since I stopped making plants and all i have is from drops....

There no way I'm giving the Baron anything at present, did you get drops From s,it, or you got s,it from drops. Cheers

kudukuda
06-30-14, 12:04 AM
There no way I'm giving the Baron anything at present, did you get drops From s,it, or you got s,it from drops. Cheers

Im with you!

oliverrr11
06-30-14, 02:54 AM
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!

Cheers

I can translate this for Americans. Substitute Lassie for Skippy and whatever the boy's name was for Sonny. Then substitute bark bark for ccchccchchhhh and finally dog instead of kangaroo

kudukuda
06-30-14, 04:26 AM
I can translate this for Americans. Substitute Lassie for Skippy and whatever the boy's name was for Sonny. Then substitute bark bark for ccchccchchhhh and finally dog instead of kangaroo

Seeing as how I don't speak dog (or roo for that matter), and seeing as how you have been a good translator thus far from Aussie to English, can you please tell us what the answer is? Where can we find more fragments???

oliverrr11
06-30-14, 04:34 AM
Seeing as how I don't speak dog (or roo for that matter), and seeing as how you have been a good translator thus far from Aussie to English, can you please tell us what the answer is? Where can we find more fragments???

You must have missed the TBC part....you will just have to wait for outhouse to post the next episode like everybody else.

Queenzod
06-30-14, 06:08 PM
Man, I cannot seem to craft pitcher plants! I have 22 traps, 9 rafflesia and 4 pitcher plants. This is soooooo frustrating! Not expecting anyone to do anything about it, just thought I'd whine for a moment. :)

outhouse01
06-30-14, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=outhouse01;925503]Sonny - what's that skip?
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!

Skippy bounds off, where will he show up.

Sonny - hey Skip, what's going on with these fragments?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - yes, Skip, I checked the mines, all 4 of 'em. No go.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - yes Skip, I know Spiritwind said try there, but nope, nothin' in them mines.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - what, you reckon there WHERE!
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!!!
Sonny - ok, let's go, let's try the desert. Maybe the sun melted the sand into bits. Got nothing else to loose.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - yep Skip, I know! That TL, they're pretty sneaky.

TBC (unless someone else can come up with anything).

Cheers all.

PS - sorry for the late Installment. iPad when kaput last night. Been to see Mr Apple this morning and now the proud owner of an air instead of 4th gen.

eepopp
06-30-14, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=outhouse01;925503]Sonny - what's that skip?
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
Skippy - ccchccchchhh!

Skippy bounds off, where will he show up.

Sonny - hey Skip, what's going on with these fragments?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - yes, Skip, I checked the mines, all 4 of 'em. No go.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - yes Skip, I know Spiritwind said try there, but nope, nothin' in them mines.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - what, you reckon there WHERE!
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!!!
Sonny - ok, let's go, let's try the desert. Maybe the sun melted the sand into bits. Got nothing else to loose.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - yep Skip, I know! That TL, they're pretty sneaky.

TBC (unless someone else can come up with anything).

Cheers all.

PS - sorry for the late Installment. iPad when kaput last night. Been to see Mr Apple this morning and now the proud owner of an air instead of 4th gen.

I understand that you're frustrated with this quest, but is there any reason why you're spamming the forum with this? The inscriptions are bad enough..., but if you want to provide constructive feedback, strategies, advice or any type of communication that actually contributes to this thread or quest, please continue...

But the stuff you're posting? I don't get what it has to do with anything. i get it. You're an Aussie. Whoopie. The joke got old many pages ago. Do you got anything else?

Seriously.

outhouse01
06-30-14, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=outhouse01;925851]

I understand that you're frustrated with this quest, but is there any reason why you're spamming the forum with this? The inscriptions are bad enough..., but if you want to provide constructive feedback, strategies, advice or any type of communication that actually contributes to this thread or quest, please continue...

But the stuff you're posting? I don't get what it has to do with anything. i get it. You're an Aussie. Whoopie. The joke got old many pages ago. Do you got anything else?

Seriously.

Hi,

Not frustrated at all. It bides the time. Just a bit of light banter. I'm not worried about the inscriptions anymore. They will come in their own good time.

Maybe I can "spam" the forum with your Greselda screen shots. Would that suffice?

Whilst you may not appreciate, or see the light hearted side of it, others may. This is an international forum. At least I kept it on topic, and did not attack someone.

Your constructive feedback is duly noted. Hand severely smacked.

"Do you got anything else". In that tense and grammar, no. But, "do you have anything else". Maybe!

Aussie and proud of it.

Happy gaming.

Lighten up -

Seriously.

Ps maybe lightening will strike in the deserts and produce those fragments.

oliverrr11
06-30-14, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=outhouse01;925851]

Seriously.

eepopp, I thought you scolded me a while back, and while I don't remember your exact words, it was something like: If you want to complain or make fun of the game that's fine, but other posters should be off limits. Am I imagining this?

eepopp
06-30-14, 10:32 PM
Hi,

Not frustrated at all. It bides the time. Just a bit of light banter. I'm not worried about the inscriptions anymore. They will come in their own good time.

Maybe I can "spam" the forum with your Greselda screen shots. Would that suffice?

Whilst you may not appreciate, or see the light hearted side of it, others may. This is an international forum. At least I kept it on topic, and did not attack someone.

Your constructive feedback is duly noted. Hand severely smacked.

"Do you got anything else". In that tense and grammar, no. But, "do you have anything else". Maybe!

Aussie and proud of it.

Happy gaming.

Lighten up -

Seriously.

Ps maybe lightening will strike in the deserts and produce those fragments.

On June 6th, I saw this.
http://i62.tinypic.com/2d6o4kh.jpg

I only had 5 inscriptions made by then, so I :

1) continued making Inscriptions (~6 made)
2) saved gems from Pyre Egg compensation and Castle Adventures for nearly 4 weeks,
3) gave all Inscriptions to Sister, Sister (so my Total was 11),
4) and then used my free, non paid money gems to bypass the 5 Inscription stage to get this:
http://i58.tinypic.com/33ac706.jpg

I turned over my newly acquired 5 Inscriptions to Sister, Sister so then my total was 16 Inscriptions, with 4 left to go.

Since I last posted about it, I finished another Inscription, and now I have 17, and only 3 Inscriptions left to go.
http://i58.tinypic.com/idvr6r.jpg

For the record, that means that for the month of June, I made 7 Inscriptions.

I am confident that I'll have those remaining 3 done in July, probably in 2 weeks.

You want to know how I do it? What my in-game strategy, weekday daily and weekend daily routines are?

I'm happy to discuss.

Castloninian
06-30-14, 10:39 PM
Hang on... I thought I was going to get my next instalment of Skippy and I get blinded by screenshots. What?!?!?!

I'm only me but I was in stitches over the Skippy dialogue. Sometimes we need a bit of banter. Methink Outhouse has got too much time on her hands though and should get a job screenwriting.

eepopp
06-30-14, 10:49 PM
Hang on... I thought I was going to get my next instalment of Skippy and I get blinded by screenshots. What?!?!?!

I'm only me but I was in stitches over the Skippy dialogue. Sometimes we need a bit of banter. Methink Outhouse has got too much time on her hands though and should get a job screenwriting.

Ok. I'll just keep quiet on how I do things then since that's obviously what you're interested in.

This is my last post in this thread since i finished this quest line.

Good Luck! Happy Gaming!

Queenzod
06-30-14, 10:57 PM
Ok. I'll just keep quiet on how I do things then since that's obviously what you're interested in.

This is my last post in this thread since i finished this quest line.

Good Luck! Happy Gaming!

Eepopp, I think it's the giant screenshots that are just a bit too much. They take up so much space and are a trifle distracting. I love to hear about people's gameplay. I think outhouse was just letting off some steam. Or, you could blame it all on Ollie. He egged her on. :)

shambalaya
06-30-14, 11:37 PM
Not to change the topic or anything, but did anyone else get the "you're hot and you're cold" goal BEFORE finishing lesson three?! I didn't complete lesson three on purpose, since I didn't decide yet if I should buy the magic fruit tree for decoration purposes and I wanted to hold off on the 20 gems discount. I have both goals sitting in my questbook now and the decision is being forced since the discount is on a timer :(

SpiritWind00
07-01-14, 02:37 AM
Yes, I think you're right, it split. I had the tree at the beginning, so am not 100% sure, but that sounds right. I finished this goal within the week it came out. Good luck with your decision...

Please remember to keep it friendly folks, even if you're remarking on cute little skippy! My fave show as a kid!

outhouse01
07-01-14, 09:43 PM
Hi. Back by popular demand (according to my wall).

Sonny - what's that Skip?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - what YOU went to the desert with Thurston?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - well did he come back with the goodies?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - should have known, no fragments. But, hey, cannot complain about the magic cement.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - yep buddy, we're all just gonna hafta slog it out.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny, yes, he's dreamin', and no, I'm still not giving him his jousting sticks.

THE END!!!!

(Sonny, Skippy and Outie take a bow and retreat backstage. This production can only last 3 eps, production costs are just too high these days).

I'm glad I gave my fellow Aussies a trip down memory lane with our childhood favourite roo. Just been a slow week.

kudukuda
07-02-14, 11:23 PM
Hi. Back by popular demand (according to my wall).

Sonny - what's that Skip?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - what YOU went to the desert with Thurston?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
Sonny - well did he come back with the goodies?
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - should have known, no fragments. But, hey, cannot complain about the magic cement.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny - yep buddy, we're all just gonna hafta slog it out.
Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
Sonny, yes, he's dreamin', and no, I'm still not giving him his jousting sticks.

THE END!!!!

(Sonny, Skippy and Outie take a bow and retreat backstage. This production can only last 3 eps, production costs are just too high these days).

I'm glad I gave my fellow Aussies a trip down memory lane with our childhood favourite roo. Just been a slow week.

By the way eepopp, if you want to send someone a PM about my actions, please make sure you address it to the intended recipient, not to me. Don't worry, I forwarded your PM to that person for you. I did not respond to you, as it was not salutated to me.

Cheers all. Happy hunting.

Thanks for the final installment. Personally I think Skippy should have gone to the anchient vaults. EVERYONE knows thatfragments are kept there (or should be, hey TL you hearing this suggestion?) anyway, we will keep looking forfragments elsewhere,as I only have 15 and need so so many more plants for my 4th(!!!) inscription thus far.... The going is slow....

newzealander
07-03-14, 12:07 PM
THE END!!!!

By the way eepopp, if you want to send someone a PM about my actions, please make sure you address it to the intended recipient, not to me. Don't worry, I forwarded your PM to that person for you. I did not respond to you, as it was not salutated to me.

Cheers all. Happy hunting.

Trans-Tasman friendship being what it is, I'm working on Peter Jackson to see if he will pick up production for a few more episodes. Personally, I'm enjoying "Castle Story: The Skippy Years". I was hoping the show would last at least until my next inscription, or for a few more years; whichever comes first.

maguar
07-03-14, 02:07 PM
Hey everyone just a reminder to keep the off topic conversations to the castle story off topic thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69861-Castle-Story-related-off-topic-thread).

outhouse01
07-03-14, 11:41 PM
Hey everyone just a reminder to keep the off topic conversations to the castle story off topic thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69861-Castle-Story-related-off-topic-thread).

Hi Maguar, thank you for being so lenient with my posts. You must have loved skip as a kid.

I would have gladly posted in the Castle Story Off Topic thread, if it was not so deeply hidden within other threads.

At present the thread can be found in: Team Lava - Off Topic. Then Castle Story related off topic thread.

Definition of the TL off topic thread is - want to talk about something non team lava related. This is the place.

I believe a thread called castle story off topic, should not be located in a thread that is by definition non TL related.

Isn't CS TL related. If so, then the thread needs to be moved back to the CS site and renamed "CS let's have a bit of fun thread", or something similar. Sorry, I'm still waiting for the call from Peter Jackson, to hone my screenwriting skills. As you rightly pointed out, it could become the whatever thread. We never asked for that. We asked for a CS off topic thread.

I'll then gladly start Skip ep 4. Reinvent Our mate Darryl and could even start some more Aussie themes. I suspect even my international counterparts could start their own. They are already posted their own on my wall.

What do you think?

Cheers

PMonkey3
07-09-14, 08:12 AM
I understand this quest line is a long-term goal. Same as Sister, Sister. But please Team Lava - could the drop rates of glimmer shards/fragments be increased? Just a little, tiny bit? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

FigmentValley
07-09-14, 06:09 PM
I finished lesson three.....

Now what?

wyzyrds
07-10-14, 04:02 AM
After one month got my 5th pitcher plant. Entered the trade to get first inscription . TL please create ways to get more glimmer shards. Even the shard drop rates have become very low and it takes 2 days to make one dark plant and pitcher plant is really difficult to come by, took me a month to get 5. Rafflesia is extremely rare. Griselda's garden has also stopped giving dark seeds for the last 3 days. This is the only quest left, so now the game has become very slow.

callateeee
07-10-14, 07:22 AM
Any other ways to complete the mission "You're Hot And You're Cold"
without gems for buying Magic Fruit Tree?

1Peter1Pan1
07-13-14, 01:38 PM
Hi,
I got finally 5th inscription. :)
I already have one Magic Fruit Tree. Have I to buy another in the last task?

loui5e
07-14-14, 04:49 AM
Hi,
I got finally 5th inscription. :)
I already have one Magic Fruit Tree. Have I to buy another in the last task?

It says to 'tend' the tree, so don't think you have to buy another. I think the asterix point (to buy tree) was more of a suggestion 😊...that said, lucky you to have a tree!!

1Peter1Pan1
07-14-14, 02:16 PM
loui5e: thank you :)

mnjcafe
07-17-14, 02:38 PM
Well, I finally got my fifth inscription over the weekend, I hurried to get all of the items for the next step, and then I spent all week trying to trigger skunkupines. Still need one more skunkupine to get on with it. (At that rate, I did not need to expend the energy over the weekend on tending flowers and mushrooms and whatnot, because I would have gotten enough in the normal course of things this week.)

It's safe to give my inscriptions over to Sister Sister now that I'm past "A little persuasion," right? Nothing else in the three lessons quest line requires inscriptions?

mafruha
08-03-14, 07:27 PM
What atracts the skunkipines?? Can anybody help me plz??

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-04-14, 09:13 AM
What atracts the skunkipines?? Can anybody help me plz??
Wheat, sugar cane, corn, flowers, sometimes Pepe & pink alicorn

madeinseattle
08-04-14, 02:35 PM
😰I bought the magic tree too soon..I wish I would have read the entire thing Before I bought that tree..a 2nd one maybe. Lol

maguar
08-04-14, 03:06 PM
��I bought the magic tree too soon..I wish I would have read the entire thing Before I bought that tree..a 2nd one maybe. Lol

The goal will count the one you've already bought based on what other people have reported

cole7286
08-07-14, 07:34 AM
How do you trigger fangbeasts?

meme1098
08-07-14, 02:21 PM
Doing any kind of farming....collecting from cows, chickens, stables, & hatcheries works the best for me.
Sometimes after 2 taps.

autocyclutus
08-13-14, 05:12 AM
Do you need to buy the magic fruit tree as the quest says you do not need to purchase it

meme1098
08-13-14, 07:56 AM
No....you don't have to buy the fruit tree to finish the quest. Just let it expire.

Betsy0923
08-22-14, 03:49 PM
5 inscriptions.. well that takes me to next week at least. Fortunately this means we'll have plenty of time to restock.

I wish it had only taken me a week!! It took me until the middle of August to finish the 5 inscriptions. Now I waiting to get ONE MORE SKUNKUPINE! Those darn dier boars have taken over my kingdom. Glad I can still collect sun stones while I wait.

meme1098
08-22-14, 06:36 PM
5 inscriptions.. well that takes me to next week at least. Fortunately this means we'll have plenty of time to restock.

I wish it had only taken me a week!! It took me until the middle of August to finish the 5 inscriptions. Now I waiting to get ONE MORE SKUNKUPINE! Those darn dier boars have taken over my kingdom. Glad I can still collect sun stones while I wait.

Plant wheat &/or sugar cane, tend flowers & mushrooms. They'll spawn for you, trust me. :D

xanethi
08-23-14, 06:32 AM
Just on the step to visit the castle 3 times. As others have Said there is no rush. The goal stays and you Can do Them at your Own pace. And besides i only Got sister sister and this one left so rather have something in questbook than nothing

bentleyboy01
10-14-14, 04:41 AM
Where do i get the quest "wish you were here" which is needed to start all this? I'm level 35 and have no quests to do, I followed a thread to get here for the new Fellora Plants.

I dont have anything open about Belladonna either

jaymieb2
10-29-15, 06:59 AM
So, I have only read halfway through the thread, and I realize that my post is two years later and that updates may have changed things, but this comment is for new players coming here for answers.

I always have 5 Fellora plants growing. I harvest as soon as I can spare the energy (so I grow five new ones every 2-3 days). They usually drop 2 dark seeds for every 5 Fellora plants. Sometimes I get a plant - maybe one out of every 10-12 Fellora harvested. It doesn't matter that I am maxed out on Fellora blossoms or that I don't need the coins. I do it for a source of dark seeds and plants. When I started sister sister, I was maxed on glimmer shards and dust (like everybody else), but I still have tons of Rafflesia and Pitcher plants... only Glimmer Traps are slowing things down, and they do drop more frequently than the other plants.

Good luck everyone!
Jaymie :-)