PDA

View Full Version : Bringing back old ovens?

AngelaM_93
06-05-14, 11:22 AM
I just had a briliant idea the other day :D
What if TL brought back the removed ovens on black friday? You know, just like they bring back old LTOs. I know I'd buy all of them, lol. What do you think? Is it just wishfull thinking?

larissa2k
06-05-14, 12:24 PM
I thought of same thing but it started a big deal with other players that didn't think it was a good idea my thought was the same except maybe for gems on black Friday that way tl makes money and people get the ovens they always wanted

ElaineCarrel
06-05-14, 07:55 PM
Like I've previously stated I'm against TL bringing back the old ovens that were goal related. We had 2 earn the ovens by doing various goal related tasks just like we have 2 do when we get new challenges. Just giving 2 u or making u pay gems 4 them just doesn't sit right w me. That's all I'll say. I don't want 2 c those ovens brought back at all.

larissa2k
06-06-14, 12:34 AM
Put on suggestion forum it's kind of a if you weren't there that's tuff luck kind of thing but I think it's a good idea

KimWill
06-06-14, 03:29 AM
I would be willing to pay to either unlock the ovens or the goals. I have been playing for about 3 years and took a break for awhile. I missed some good stuff. I also don't have very many recipes left. So this would be great

AngelaM_93
06-06-14, 04:38 AM
Pehapes I should have been clearer. I wasn't thinking about goal related ovens, but those that were removed. It's the same situation as it is with LTOs. If you missed out on buying them when they were first released, you have the opportunity to buy them on black friday, so why not ovens too.

jc32079
06-06-14, 10:48 AM
Like I've previously stated I'm against TL bringing back the old ovens that were goal related. We had 2 earn the ovens by doing various goal related tasks just like we have 2 do when we get new challenges. Just giving 2 u or making u pay gems 4 them just doesn't sit right w me. That's all I'll say. I don't want 2 c those ovens brought back at all.

But for any goal, you can skip parts of it/all of it by using gems. So essentially, when a goal appliance comes out, you could get it by using gems only and doing absolutely nothing else. How would paying gems to unlock a previous appliance be any different?

melis007
06-06-14, 12:33 PM
But for any goal, you can skip parts of it/all of it by using gems. So essentially, when a goal appliance comes out, you could get it by using gems only and doing absolutely nothing else. How would paying gems to unlock a previous appliance be any different?

that's so funny I just posted something about that on restaurant forum!!!!! come on TL!

nmishii
06-06-14, 01:06 PM
I have all the appliances, both released with goals and without. I would like players who don't have all appliances to have the opportunity to get them. It's an individual game, we are not competing with one another, so it's fine with me if people get them with or without doing the goals.

nicxole
06-06-14, 03:56 PM
I have all the appliances, both released with goals and without. I would like players who don't have all appliances to have the opportunity to get them. It's an individual game, we are not competing with one another, so it's fine with me if people get them with or without doing the goals.

I agree with this. I've been playing since before they had goals or fancy ovens. I think other players should have a chance to get them too. They bring back old decor for black friday, why not ovens too?

jhehlah
06-06-14, 09:33 PM
i agreed! it will be nice to have those stove that new players didn't have the chance to get it...so if TL sell it on black friday and other doesn't like to buy so dont!

helpfaq2
06-06-14, 11:46 PM
I'm all for it!! I'd love to master the recipes from the old appliances. Give everyone a chance to use them.

Jillsstop
06-06-14, 11:48 PM
What a good idea I often see food in other bakeries and wish I could cook that

helpfaq2
06-06-14, 11:51 PM

This is the attitude everyone should have! I can't stand it when I read about the people who have it and say - 'No, its mine, mine, mine!! I don't want anyone else to have them!' It make them sound like a spoiled child who doesn't want to share their toys.

luincristiel
06-07-14, 01:23 AM
This is the attitude everyone should have! I can't stand it when I read about the people who have it and say - 'No, its mine, mine, mine!! I don't want anyone else to have them!' It make them sound like a spoiled child who doesn't want to share their toys.

Mind you some of them may really be spoiled children :rolleyes:

I would love to have the rose ovens for a LTO...

larissa2k
06-07-14, 02:09 AM
You should all put in suggestions poll on forum I think the same thing as all of you

AngelaM_93
06-07-14, 02:42 AM

Lol, I'm an only child, but not even I am that spoiled. You reminded me of a situation that happend during last halloween. I decorated a corner with goal items and one day got a message from another bakery that said something like how dare I copy her design. She wasn't even in my friend list, and of course I never saw her bakery. I wanted to ask her if she knew that we are all offered the same items, but I didn't want to start an argument. Some people really need to ease up and not take this game too seriously. It is just a game after all.

Mythdefied
06-07-14, 09:56 AM
I would like this. I'm missing some ovens because I couldn't complete goals in time (not enough neighbors to send parts at the time) and I'd love to be able to master those recipes.

sally_brown
06-07-14, 10:08 AM
It make them sound like a spoiled child who doesn't want to share their toys. Or a spoiled child who doesn't want others to have the same toys. No one misses out by other people having the same stuff as them.

igames4me
06-07-14, 10:35 AM
i would not mind them bringing old ovens... but wouldn't want them be brought in as a reg weekly update. because then those players who already have them don't get anything new

mytsa
06-08-14, 08:45 PM

I agree with your point, but it is really sad for those later starters who missed the goals,
what about to pay gems to re-activate the goal for individual players?

sweetypies97
06-09-14, 02:21 AM
I've said it before so I'll say it again ... I have never ever bought gems for BS or RS and intend never ever to do so. Unless those old ovens are rereleased. Then it's game on! ;)

bobbyrae
06-09-14, 12:29 PM
Mind you some of them may really be spoiled children :rolleyes:

If only they really were all spoilt little children. It would be so much easier to understand why they don't want everyone to have the same things. It isn't even a competition. Lol.

I am in support of everyone having all the appliances as well.

ElaineCarrel
06-09-14, 08:04 PM
I agree with your point, but it is really sad for those later starters who missed the goals,
what about to pay gems to re-activate the goal for individual players?
Late starters just start at the point the game is at if I had just started the game, ie a late starter, I would not expect TL 2 bring back all the goals and old appliances I'd missed. I'd figure that there'd b more 2 come and b satisfied w that. I mean u missed the start of a super series of television programs, r u going 2 expect the network 2 bring back the 1s ud missed? Is that realistic?
I guess I should've been more specific and said on television. When making the above statement I was not talking about the internet. I was referring 2 the original source of broadcast since ur able 2 find just about everything on the internet.

igames4me
06-09-14, 08:14 PM
Late starters just start at the point the game is at if I had just started the game, ie a late starter, I would not expect TL 2 bring back all the goals and old appliances I'd missed. I'd figure that there'd b more 2 come and b satisfied w that. I mean u missed the start of a super series of television programs, r u going 2 expect the network 2 bring back the 1s ud missed? Is that realistic?

Actually looking at it that way... They do
Since most episodes are online and you can watch them anytime.

mytsa
06-09-14, 08:29 PM

What made you think that this is unrealistic? All pass TV series are online and on the shelf, for the sake of business, I believe once TL can sort out technical or server issue, they will do this, this is a win-win idea.:o

AngelaM_93
06-10-14, 03:26 AM
I don't know about you, but I saw a lot of reruns of old episodes & entire tv shows. Now you can watch everything online, but you could also buy dvd's. I don't really understand this whole "I was here before u so u can't get old ovens" thing. This is an individual game, not a competition between bakeries. So I don't get it why your playing would be hurt if they released old(non goal) ovens, of even offered to unlock old goals for gems.

bobbyrae
06-10-14, 07:55 AM
I don't really understand this whole "I was here before u so u can't get old ovens" thing. This is an individual game, not a competition between bakeries. So I don't get it why your playing would be hurt if they released old(non goal) ovens, of even offered to unlock old goals for gems.

I don't understand it either.

grannygreend
06-10-14, 08:06 AM
I agree and support with everyone in having all appliances also.

TinksThots
06-10-14, 02:05 PM
I'm on both sides. At the very least, if old goal appliances are ever brought back, they should come with the same purchase requirements they had during the goals, if not the goals themselves, otherwise yeah, I'd feel kinda *****ed, considering how much I've been forced to spend on ugly stuff I didn't want in order to get them. Sure, I'd love to see all the new players baking on treasure ovens, but buy a pirate ship or walk the plank, cuz that's what the rest of us had to do. (*^_^*)

bobbyrae
06-10-14, 05:26 PM
I'm on both sides. At the very least, if old goal appliances are ever brought back, they should come with the same purchase requirements they had during the goals, if not the goals themselves, otherwise yeah, I'd feel kinda *****ed, considering how much I've been forced to spend on ugly stuff I didn't want in order to get them. Sure, I'd love to see all the new players baking on treasure ovens, but buy a pirate ship or walk the plank, cuz that's what the rest of us had to do. (*^_^*)

I have no problem with TL bringing back the goals themselves.

minidemon88
06-12-14, 01:42 AM
I don't mind TL bringing back expired goals/appliances, as long as they follow the same requirements released back then. But not on a weekly update time, otherwise players that have completed the expired goals or unlocked the expired appliances will have nothing to do.

I'd love to do goals that I've missed on rs. :p

sweetypies97
06-12-14, 03:32 AM
I agree. Pay with gems to start the process of the goals, then complete them step by step as it was done originally.

sally_brown
06-12-14, 10:13 AM
Or how about new goals featuring the old ovens? That way newer players can unlock the old ovens (without old older players feeling *****ed), and older players will have something to do.

neurotika
06-22-14, 05:27 AM
maybe instead of the goal-related ovens, bring back those that they removed as LTO during black friday. i'm talking about the sugar coated machine etc.

TinksThots
06-22-14, 06:59 AM
maybe instead of the goal-related ovens, bring back those that they removed as LTO during black friday. i'm talking about the sugar coated machine etc.
I don't understand why any non-goal ones were even removed in the first place. *glares at TL* RUDE. I'd take bacon away from you forever if I could. And toilet paper. -_-

ElaineCarrel
06-23-14, 06:19 PM
Or how about new goals featuring the old ovens? That way newer players can unlock the old ovens (without old older players feeling *****ed), and older players will have something to do.
What exactly would the old players have 2 do if the new challenges used the old ovens? I make it a point 2 master all challenge appliances after I complete the challenge. These new challenges would need 2 have new ovens also.

CleoHotel
06-24-14, 04:35 AM
I just had a briliant idea the other day :D
What if TL brought back the removed ovens on black friday? You know, just like they bring back old LTOs. I know I'd buy all of them, lol. What do you think? Is it just wishfull thinking?

Can you explain why some people have access to ovens that say locked by goal for me, when I'm on a higher level? I saw something in someone else bakery and they said it was made on harvest candy maker but I can't access that. they are level 28 but I'm 60 - I don't understand, help?

Also why do some of the people have broken blue hearts, what does it mean?

Thanks for help 

bobbyrae
06-24-14, 05:17 AM
Can you explain why some people have access to ovens that say locked by goal for me, when I'm on a higher level? I saw something in someone else bakery and they said it was made on harvest candy maker but I can't access that. they are level 28 but I'm 60 - I don't understand, help?

Either:
1. The player is at a lower level but has been playing longer than you have and completed the goals that unlocked those appliances; or
2. The player plays on an android device that allows him/her to access older versions of the game in which those ovens are still available for purchase.

Also why do some of the people have broken blue hearts, what does it mean?

Thanks for help 

The broken hearts mean that your customers have no where to sit to eat or they have no food. If you have enough food out, then try setting out more chairs and tables if you do not like seeing the broken hearts.

bobbyrae
06-24-14, 05:21 AM
What exactly would the old players have 2 do if the new challenges used the old ovens? I make it a point 2 master all challenge appliances after I complete the challenge. These new challenges would need 2 have new ovens also.

What do you do while lower level players are completing the gran gran goals?

CleoHotel
06-24-14, 06:33 AM
Either:
1. The player is at a lower level but has been playing longer than you have and completed the goals that unlocked those appliances; or
2. The player plays on an android device that allows him/her to access older versions of the game in which those ovens are still available for purchase.

The broken hearts mean that your customers have no where to sit to eat or they have no food. If you have enough food out, then try setting out more chairs and tables if you do not like seeing the broken hearts.

Well I don't understand that, I have lots of tables and chairs and food, but just the last two days I keep having lots of blue hearts 

geordieprogman
06-24-14, 07:08 AM
Well I don't understand that, I have lots of tables and chairs and food, but just the last two days I keep having lots of blue hearts 

Have you changed anything in the last couple of days? Maybe something is stopping them from getting to some of the tables and chairs? Do they have access to the register? Just check the paths that the customers need and hopefully it will just need something moved. Good luck with it.

sally_brown
06-24-14, 09:11 AM
Or how about new goals featuring the old ovens? That way newer players can unlock the old ovens (without old older players feeling *****ed), and older players will have something to do.What exactly would the old players have 2 do if the new challenges used the old ovens? I make it a point 2 master all challenge appliances after I complete the challenge. These new challenges would need 2 have new ovens also.I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding your questions. Having mastered the recipes wouldn't make any difference. You can still make recipes after mastering them. So if the challenge was "serve 30 cookies," like any other challenge, people who have mastered the recipes would still be able to participate. They would just bypass the part where they're asked to build/buy the oven (hopefully still getting the reward). But anyway, they could add new recipes to the old ovens for the new challenges.

bobbyrae
06-24-14, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding your questions. Having mastered the recipes wouldn't make any difference. You can still make recipes after mastering them. So if the challenge was "serve 30 cookies," like any other challenge, people who have mastered the recipes would still be able to participate. They would just bypass the part where they're asked to build/buy the oven (hopefully still getting the reward). But anyway, they could add new recipes to the old ovens for the new challenges.

Before we had all these new appliances we had challenges to make recipes available on the regular appliances to complete goals. So your idea is a good one. And it incorporates the call of many players asking for new recipes to be added to these appliances too.

jo_fitz
06-25-14, 10:10 PM
I would love to bring back old ovens. I know there's some that I'm missing (I took a year long break) and I'd like to get them. I would like to see everyone get that chance.