PDA

View Full Version : Will there be an update today? June 6, 2014

eepopp
06-05-14, 08:28 AM
Hi TeamLava,

Since we haven't heard any updates on the Dragon Egg Event glitch fix(es), are we still on track for an Update today? Or will it be delayed due to the fix deployment?

I have several buildings, resource buildings, Alicorns, and Adventures that I want to click, collect and send off...., but I would rather not tie up my Keep/Barracks or set the recharge cycles of my 22 hour buildings to the afternoon if I can help it.

My kingdom will appear full since I'm only clicking on the usual non-core buildings (glimmerdust troves, Reindeer Stable, Kingdom Inn, Harvest Pergola, etc).

Thanks!

katbtodd
06-05-14, 08:30 AM
Yes ,,I was wondering the same thing... It would be nice to know ...if we are or not

HistoryGirl7
06-05-14, 09:03 AM
I'm wondering also :)

zoeee87
06-05-14, 09:39 AM
Yes!! In the June sneak peak Aggwynn said the first week do June!!! So I would assume today! Hopefully! I'm ready to move past the Dragon drama.. :)

LadyLolepere
06-05-14, 11:07 AM
If we aren't still doing the "dragon drama" could I please have my resources back and please remove the quests from my board

CottageRose
06-05-14, 11:15 AM
If we aren't still doing the "dragon drama" could I please have my resources back and please remove the quests from my board
TL is still working on a fix for those people who got the quests but did not get an egg. No one knows yet what the solution will be. If you do not have the egg, stop and do no more.

If you did get one or more eggs and are still working on the appropriate matching quests, keep going.

I believe the "dragon drama" in zoeee87's post most likely refers to all the people upset by the dragon quest glitches, and expresses the hope that those who completed their dragon quests will have new quests to work on. (Zoeee87, please feel free to correct me if I have misinterpreted your original comment.)

zoeee87
06-05-14, 11:59 AM
I did not mean single anyone out my my dragon drama comment. It was more a play on words.. I feel for those who lost resources when the time expired. TL says they will make up for it. I'm just excited to move past it(for now) and start a new quest. CottageRose you are absolutely correct in the interpretation! Thanks for clarifying!! :)

maguar
06-05-14, 01:35 PM
Please see the update thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69374-Castle-Story-06-05-Update-Three-Lessons-For-Ivy)