PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
06-05-14, 05:00 AM
What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

iOS General Issues
If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.

For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Connection Issues

Force shut game
Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
Switch off device
Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins if you're using wifi connection
Switch on device and reconnect cellular/wifi setting
Start game

If you are using wifi, the bandwidth and number of devices connected to it are contributing factors to your connectivity performance.

Device Performance Issues
Some older devices may have trouble keeping up with the game.

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps/photos/videos etc if you don't.
Store away some (if not all) animated decorations .
Avoid running other apps in the background
Let your game settle for a few minutes (3 mins or so) after starting it, before you do any activity
Reduce the number of neighbours if you have close to a thousand

Display/Graphics Issues

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Restart device and game
Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work

Sync Issues
Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.

If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
You can force save your game progress by visiting a neighbor, clicking on your market or clicking Social/Community.
Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

kooky panda
06-05-14, 05:00 AM
If you cannot find a current thread for your issue and do not want to start up a new thread, please post here.

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or Storm 8 Studios ), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game ( from Itunes only) Third party sites are not supported
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
Force Close your game

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or Storm 8), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version.

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or Storm 8 ), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Helpful Thread
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61471-Helpful-threads)
Transferring Games - You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@storm8.com (support@storm8.com) so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on S8 servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@storm8.com (support@storm8.com).
You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

bluefoxcrystal
06-17-14, 07:31 PM
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but... Despite the level of my creatures. (Lvls 1-8) they all say max level and I am unable to feed DX I tried deleting and reinstalling, force close, and hard restart. Nothing yet :(

Version 1.0.0.

ermie888
06-17-14, 10:07 PM
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but... Despite the level of my creatures. (Lvls 1-8) they all say max level and I am unable to feed DX I tried deleting and reinstalling, force close, and hard restart. Nothing yet :(

Version 1.0.0.

I am having the same issue this morning. All was fine last night. Am on iphone4 iOS7 latest version and version 1 of fantasy forest.

Tea0929
06-18-14, 12:30 AM
Same issue

Can Teamlava Fix it?

kooky panda
06-18-14, 05:04 AM
Thanks for the report. I will flag this over.

FrozenTurtle
06-18-14, 11:27 AM

Version 1.0.0.

This should be fixed now! You may have to restart your app for the game to update. Thanks! :)

tvangstanke
07-03-14, 04:26 PM
Solved :)

FrozenTurtle
07-03-14, 04:46 PM

Glad the issue resolved itself! :)

mimara1212
07-16-14, 11:15 AM
Version 1.0.0.
I have a minor problem on my app and it includes how the eggs are tilted and don't sit on top of the nests correctly as they used to! Thats it! Everything else seems to move smoothly! :)

FrozenTurtle
07-16-14, 01:22 PM
Version 1.0.0.
I have a minor problem on my app and it includes how the eggs are tilted and don't sit on top of the nests correctly as they used to! Thats it! Everything else seems to move smoothly! :)

Thanks for letting us know! We'll take a look and see what the issue is.

lanja85
07-20-14, 07:28 AM
I have problem with expanding the land in fantasy forest it doesn't show what's needed to expand I need help please14296

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14296&d=1405866454 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14296&d=1405866454)

Ratisorn
07-20-14, 07:29 PM
I have problem with expanding the land in fantasy forest it doesn't show what's needed to expand I need help please14296
Me too :confused:

kooky panda
07-21-14, 07:46 AM
Are you giving the game type to finish downloading?

Try restarting your device.

lanja85
07-21-14, 09:23 AM
I did but nothing happend, I deleted the app and reinstalled the game but it's still the same most the player having the same issue it need to be fixed

maguar
07-21-14, 02:43 PM
SparklingOctopus has responded that they're investigating the issue. Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71045-Problem-with-expanding-land) on the expansion issue.

FrozenTurtle
07-24-14, 01:05 PM
Version 1.0.0.

This is now fixed if you update to 1.1! :)

mimara1212
07-24-14, 11:01 PM
Thanks for fixing that problem! I updated to 1.1 now and I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a new feature! In version 1.0 we could communicate on our neighbors walls! Now we don't have walls! I'm just asking if it's a bug or not? :D

[S8] Elsa
07-24-14, 11:56 PM
Thanks for fixing that problem! I updated to 1.1 now and I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a new feature! In version 1.0 we could communicate on our neighbors walls! Now we don't have walls! I'm just asking if it's a bug or not? :D

This is by design. You can add neighbors by visiting Community members and using the Invite button. Or, if you have your friend's Storm8 ID, you can add them.

jtm101
07-25-14, 09:24 AM
I found a bug with the in-game music. In all TL games i play without music or sounds. I managed to find how to turn off sounds & music in this game, BUT it still plays the game music when loading the app. Once the app is loaded the music is muted, but only after playing for a few seconds while loading each time. Force closing hasnt fixed this.

Bexx85
07-25-14, 11:00 AM
The German translation for menu (Speisekarte) is wrong in this context. Speisekarte is the menu in a restaurant. The menu on a computer screen is Menue (actually the word ends with an u that has two dots above it but when I type it in it shows a question mark)

[S8] Elsa
07-25-14, 11:29 AM
Thanks, Jtm101! This has been reported and will be fixed in a future update.

Hi, Bexx85. Thank you for the report. We've passed this on to our team.

carebear8724
07-25-14, 06:05 PM
I just finished beating the ancient sloth level 40 in the battle arena and instead of getting the sloth in my storage, the game closed and I still don't have the sloth in my storage after opening the game back up. What's up with that?

wembley378
07-26-14, 05:19 AM
The coin max on my habitats is less than what is displayed in the info bar. For example, after leaving my fire plateau overnight, I only had 100 coins in it, although it has a max of 250. The animals should have have generated for than that overnight.

IOS version 7.0.4, playing game version 1.1
thanks

lanja85
07-26-14, 05:27 AM
This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game????

lanja85
07-26-14, 05:34 AM
Elsa;936244']This is by design. You can add neighbors by visiting Community members and using the Invite button. Or, if you have your friend's Storm8 ID, you can add them.

This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game???? What is this weird aspect

brandonu
07-26-14, 07:55 AM
When the game is launched the music plays for a second or two, even if you have music turned off within the game. Can this be fixed?

flowless
07-26-14, 08:15 AM
This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game???? What is this weird aspect

Exactly
That's what prevented me form quoting so many games before
Was the neighbours chat

Where is the fun
If we can't discuses breeding and combos

Someone one suggested to me
That's because they wanted the game to be friendly for kids

But as long as I remember
There is age limit on the games
Was it 14 ? Can't remember

But I predict this game not gonna have the same success as dragon without the wall

How iam supposed to tell neighbors than am on holiday don't delete me just yet

Fantasmagoria
07-26-14, 09:57 PM
I reached level 10 today, and the book with goals disappeared as well as the star underneath it with the achievements (where you receive gems for planting X amount of food and feeding Y amount of animals etc). I am playing on an ipad mini and also opened it up on my ipod touch 5th gen, and it's the same across both devices. I understand if the book disappeared because I had completed the current goals, but I certainly had not come close to completing the achievements. I tried force closing my device as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. Neither helped.

hugpete
07-27-14, 12:35 AM
The album shows my level 10 animals as only having 2 stars (instead of 3).

Hollie1922
07-27-14, 06:04 AM
I reached level 10 today & now my goals list icon has gone so I have no new goals now?

jim23cash
07-27-14, 06:25 AM

Mine, too. I have a couple that are evolved from Level 9, so Level 10 or "Epic", but only show 2 stars in album.

Also, in the mine, the writing that pops up to say "Start Mining" and "Keep Mining" are off the Left side of the screen so far I can only see the g! part of the phrase. I'm on an iPhone 4, if that helps.

Also experiencing some little "Glitches" in the battle scenes, but it's been much worse in DS for a long time, and still works correctly most of the time. The pictures flicker, sometimes the characters disappear for a few seconds, just weird little glitches like that.

Overall, it seems to be working well, and I'm having fun. I think the animals are cute. ;)

kalamityj
07-27-14, 08:39 PM
Mine, too. I have a couple that are evolved from Level 9, so Level 10 or "Epic", but only show 2 stars in album.

Also, in the mine, the writing that pops up to say "Start Mining" and "Keep Mining" are off the Left side of the screen so far I can only see the g! part of the phrase. I'm on an iPhone 4, if that helps.

Also experiencing some little "Glitches" in the battle scenes, but it's been much worse in DS for a long time, and still works correctly most of the time. The pictures flicker, sometimes the characters disappear for a few seconds, just weird little glitches like that.

Overall, it seems to be working well, and I'm having fun. I think the animals are cute. ;)

Same issue with the album... on iPad3. Otherwise pretty smooth and I'm enjoying the game!

jim23cash
07-27-14, 10:33 PM
The counter looks like I'm about to hit the max number of awards (19/21) on the counter, but I still have a lot of progress to go on lots of the goals. I'm afraid mine will disappear like the others have when they hit the max.
Thanks, Annie
EDIT: I'm up to 20/21, and have notification that I've gotten another one, but I'm afraid to open it and accept, because I don't want it to disappear like the other player's did.
Any news on this bug yet?? Thanks!! ;)

PawPrincess
07-28-14, 01:14 AM
I agree this game needs to have a Wall.

Where can user turn off "Direct Invites?"

Thank you.

jim23cash
07-28-14, 02:26 AM
I hate to mention it - it's such a teensy problem - but I'm getting a little more food and coin for my gold than it says. No hurry on fixing this one. I can live with it. ;)

rivalotka2
07-28-14, 05:13 AM

The only problem i have encountered so far are sparkles over my farm. They are not there when i first enter my island but they appear within a few seconds.. No biggie just strange

jim23cash
07-28-14, 05:48 AM

The only problem i have encountered so far are sparkles over my farm. They are not there when i first enter my island but they appear within a few seconds.. No biggie just strange

One of my habitats gets sparkles about every 10 seconds or so... It's placed in the North corner, next to the breeding tree area. Again, no rush. ;) it gives me 200 coins each time it sparkles.

55lee55
07-28-14, 09:59 AM
It just happened once when I was looking at where my expansion possibilities lay. The river that flows out of the plateau reversed and flowed upwards for a short time, which appeared like a blue water streak on the screen, then it returned to normal. I am using an iPad Mini. Have not been able to recreate.

Thanks.

chibi531
07-28-14, 12:13 PM
I'm having a problem where extra energy awarded from the battle arena disappears without my using it.

eg. I win a battle that gives me 3 extra energy. Counter now shows 4/2. Then towards the end of my next battle (battle is still going on), I get the running animal logo indicating that the app is communicating with the server, and when that battle ends I am at 0/2, when I should be at 3/2. This has happened at least twice now.

This is on an iPhone

[S8] Elsa
07-28-14, 01:32 PM

This is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update.

I reached level 10 today & now my goals list icon has gone so I have no new goals now?

When you level up you'll receive more goals. However, when you run out of goals, your achievements may also not be available until you level up and trigger more goals. This is known and is set to be fixed in a future update.

One of my habitats gets sparkles about every 10 seconds or so... It's placed in the North corner, next to the breeding tree area. Again, no rush. ;) it gives me 200 coins each time it sparkles.

Both sparkle reports have been passed forward. Thanks!

reidjec
07-28-14, 04:33 PM
I was replying to one of the posts about missing stamina. Just had this happen to me also. running creature and poof, stamina gone. I am on an iPhone 5C.

[S8] Elsa
07-28-14, 04:51 PM
I'm having a problem where extra energy awarded from the battle arena disappears without my using it.

eg. I win a battle that gives me 3 extra energy. Counter now shows 4/2. Then towards the end of my next battle (battle is still going on), I get the running animal logo indicating that the app is communicating with the server, and when that battle ends I am at 0/2, when I should be at 3/2. This has happened at least twice now.

This is on an iPhone

I was replying to one of the posts about missing stamina. Just had this happen to me also. running creature and poof, stamina gone. I am on an iPhone 5C.

Can you let us know which round you experienced this on in the Battlegrounds?

420puffit
07-28-14, 07:13 PM
Hello, I'm on iOS and have version 1.1
I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but, my only problem in the games is I don't get any bombs for mining. I was in the middle of evolving an animal when I got the mining feature but didn't get any bombs. I did an additional evolution after that and again, no bombs.

igames4me
07-28-14, 07:36 PM
Hello, I'm on iOS and have version 1.1
I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but, my only problem in the games is I don't get any bombs for mining. I was in the middle of evolving an animal when I got the mining feature but didn't get any bombs. I did an additional evolution after that and again, no bombs.
I think you get bombs for breeding. When you place your egg on nest.

chalupa2030
07-28-14, 08:16 PM
I can't gift my neighbors ~ I'm never given that offer.

420puffit
07-28-14, 09:51 PM
I think you get bombs for breeding. When you place your egg on nest.

You're right! Lol guess I'm just use to DS logic

maguar
07-28-14, 09:52 PM
I can't gift my neighbors ~ I'm never given that offer.

Do you mean the gift button is not active/not displayed in your neighbour list? Or that you don't get the option to gift back when you accept a gift? Or that you can only send gifts to three of your neighbours each day?

chalupa2030
07-28-14, 11:35 PM
Do you mean the gift button is not active/not displayed in your neighbour list? Or that you don't get the option to gift back when you accept a gift? Or that you can only send gifts to three of your neighbours each day?

Hmm...I must have posted this twice....sorry about that!

But yes ~ all of the above except the last one ~ because I'm not offered that option.

maguar
07-28-14, 11:49 PM
Hmm...I must have posted this twice....sorry about that!

But yes ~ all of the above except the last one ~ because I'm not offered that option.

I'll continue on your other thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71396-I-can-t-gift-my-neighbors-so-I-don-t-get-gems-either-()

awesomeahmed123
07-29-14, 03:21 AM
Another problem I've seen is that my Pyro Pony is at level 10 but in the album it only has 2 stars. I have no other Pyro Ponies. Thanks!

chibi531
07-29-14, 09:13 AM
Elsa;938539']Can you let us know which round you experienced this on in the Battlegrounds?

I don't recall which round it was on - I think at round 100 I got extra energy? It happened one of the following levels - though this time with a twist - I was on my last battle with the extra energy when the running horse popped up and presto I lost the round (that I would have won, having had a critical hit already).

I think there was an energy award around level 50 or 60 as well - it happened there, and at least one other time.

jim23cash
07-29-14, 02:36 PM
I just lost ~ 8,000! :(
I was upgrading an Earth Habitat, and needed to move it to make it fit. Then I realized I could move another one, and fit them better. I moved the second one, then I forgot to hit "Place" before trying to move the first one again. The pony started running, then suddenly my Earth Habitat shrank back to small size and my bank account dropped from over 49,000 to 41,000. Now I'm unable to upgrade, as I don't have enough money, when I had already upgraded it before I had to move it! :( I don't know of anything that cost 8,000 that I could have clicked on accidentally. Any ideas?

jim23cash
07-29-14, 02:44 PM
BTW, it seems like my rating is tied to how many stars I collect, not how many neighbors I visit. Without a wall, this is even more difficult to track. I don't have time to visit ALL of my neighbors repeatedly each day. Is there any way to indicate which neighbors you still have stars to collect from? It could be as simple as leaving their names above Stormie until you have all their stars, or as complex as having a counter showing how many you have collected or still need, AND how many are currently available!
I have a lot of neighbors, and I've just gotten over 3 stars, and I visit them all multiple times daily. I was shocked that I only had two stars when I was visiting them all so much! Even 3 stars feels low to me, since I've been to them all daily multiple times.
Anyway, a way to track that would be nice. Thanks, :) Annie

mbpharr
07-29-14, 05:06 PM
I got the pop up on my Ipod touch 5G to try this game. Every time I try to DL it, it just sends me back to the original game I was playing. Thoughts?

[S8] Elsa
07-29-14, 05:26 PM
I got the pop up on my Ipod touch 5G to try this game. Every time I try to DL it, it just sends me back to the original game I was playing. Thoughts?

Can you try downloading it directly from the App Store?

mbpharr
07-29-14, 06:29 PM
I've tried that too and it just times out.

jim23cash
07-30-14, 12:51 AM
I have 20/21 awards showing, when there are more than 21 possible. I have 4 it is telling me to collect, but from what I've read here, if I collect one, it will make all of the other goals disappear. I don't know what to do. Should I accept one of the gifts, which will probably cause the window to disappear, because it thinks I've already won all available prizes? Or should I just wait, hold tight until this issue is fixed, and not accept anything?
Thanks! Annie

flowless
07-30-14, 01:32 AM
I have a goal popped up today called Yak attack
It asked me to hatch 1 hydro yak
Which I already done and it it's ticked
But then asks me to finish 80. More battles
And won't get that I already did
I mean is couldn't hatch the egg if I wasn't done with the battles

flowless
07-30-14, 01:33 AM
I have 20/21 awards showing, when there are more than 21 possible. I have 4 it is telling me to collect, but from what I've read here, if I collect one, it will make all of the other goals disappear. I don't know what to do. Should I accept one of the gifts, which will probably cause the window to disappear, because it thinks I've already won all available prizes? Or should I just wait, hold tight until this issue is fixed, and not accept anything?
Thanks! Annie

I have 23 goal out of 21 goals done according the window

I did collect the prizes and passed 21
The game still allows me to complete the achievements

jim23cash
07-30-14, 06:22 AM
I have 23 goal out of 21 goals done according the window

I did collect the prizes and passed 21
The game still allows me to complete the achievements
Thank you Dear! Earlier it was closing the window when players got to 21. They must have fixed it. ;) yay!

jim23cash
07-30-14, 06:26 AM
This is a programming thing, and doesn't bother me or hurt anything, but after battling, you X out the window and the big doors slam shut, and when the next screen pops up, it's still the Battlefields for a few seconds before it changes to the outside of the Castle with Fireworks.

BoiRoyal2
07-30-14, 07:09 AM
I just finished beating the ancient sloth level 40 in the battle arena and instead of getting the sloth in my storage, the game closed and I still don't have the sloth in my storage after opening the game back up. What's up with that?

This is exactly what happened to me too. It took quite a few attempts beating the lvl 40 sloth in the first place. As a reward for beating the foe the game quit and I could try again to beat the sloth instead of having it added to my storage.

I'm playing on iphone 5.

FrozenTurtle
07-30-14, 11:58 AM
I have a goal popped up today called Yak attack
It asked me to hatch 1 hydro yak
Which I already done and it it's ticked
But then asks me to finish 80. More battles
And won't get that I already did
I mean is couldn't hatch the egg if I wasn't done with the battles

We're looking into this right now. Thanks!

mamadi8896
07-30-14, 03:35 PM
I have the same issue. Very irritating when I log into the game when the rest of my household is asleep!!

I found a bug with the in-game music. In all TL games i play without music or sounds. I managed to find how to turn off sounds & music in this game, BUT it still plays the game music when loading the app. Once the app is loaded the music is muted, but only after playing for a few seconds while loading each time. Force closing hasnt fixed this.

mamadi8896
07-30-14, 03:52 PM
I'm getting a "Gift" button every time I accept a new neighbor request, even though I've already sent three gifts to my neighbors on the day. If I tap the button, I then get the error message. Would be nice if it was just dimmed from the get go. iOS, 4s, v 1.1

hugpete
07-30-14, 04:57 PM
Some of my habitats say "+-33" coins (for example) and when I click "collect" on them, it actually TAKES AWAY that number of coins!!! Not cool! Working on getting a picture up now.

ETA image: https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/62040_844394828904863_4908215422309609963_n.jpg?oh =6296463db154db62a58d1d78ad69a06e&oe=545A7F00

ETA: Restarted app and it's not happening anymore and, as far as I can tell, I was credited back for the deductions. Still...weird.

FrozenTurtle
07-30-14, 05:24 PM
I'm getting a "Gift" button every time I accept a new neighbor request, even though I've already sent three gifts to my neighbors on the day. If I tap the button, I then get the error message. Would be nice if it was just dimmed from the get go. iOS, 4s, v 1.1

Thanks for letting us know! We'll take a look at this for our next update.

Some of my habitats say "+-33" coins (for example) and when I click "collect" on them, it actually TAKES AWAY that number of coins!!! Not cool! Working on getting a picture up now.

ETA image: https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/62040_844394828904863_4908215422309609963_n.jpg?oh =6296463db154db62a58d1d78ad69a06e&oe=545A7F00

ETA: Restarted app and it's not happening anymore and, as far as I can tell, I was credited back for the deductions. Still...weird.

VERY strange! We're glad it's fixed, but I'll have the team check this out. Thanks!

sweetypies97
07-30-14, 11:45 PM
I got my 4 runes in the mine, so the pop up congratulated me and said I could expand. I clicked 'expand now' and the game shut down. I opened it back up - runes and bombs are gone :(

It was under my other username, not sweetlypies. Thanks for any help you can send my way.

rx_mama
07-31-14, 05:29 PM
All of my level 10 animals aren't at "max" level anymore - I can feed them and the evolution flower lists them as "feed more." They also seem to be producing less money. Here's a screenshot of one of my pandas - you can see I fed it once to see if it would actually take the food. I don't want to feed it 4 more times to see what happens - I'd rather save the apples for my younger animals.

dala12
07-31-14, 09:50 PM
I had a egg in the nest. It was done and I hatched it. But the animal got out but the egg did not go away. And the green sign staid, the sign says I am ready ( because I am Dutch I do not know how you call a vink, v-sign,in English).

So I had already had a breeding done with coincidently with the same outcome. So the egg is okay but the v-sign is still there. So am I in a loop or not because over 6 hours I have my next breeding done. The egg is done about 12 hours. So I hope in 12 hours I can hatch it normally!?

Please help, what must I do because I know that the 6 hour breeding will give me a rare egg and I do not want to in- and install my game!

When I visit my neighbors and community I see everywhere the same egg....

cavegirl1
08-01-14, 05:34 AM
I have the same problem with creatures not being maxed at level 10. I noticed it for the first time today.

katerinachine
08-01-14, 09:17 AM
Ok I'm sick and tired of paying my money for gems , when I have used gems to get food have fed 4 of my creatures to what I thought was epic level 10 only to re ener game and even though they have been evolved they go back to a level 9 get them to 10 again , more food planted and gems spent evolve them and what do u know album only shows them at two stars and I have screen shots of the dumb things wanting more food at level 11 hello album only shows them getting to a level 10 so what level do they get too ??

katerinachine
08-01-14, 09:39 AM

katerinachine
08-01-14, 09:44 AM
:confused::mad:14542

kooky panda
08-01-14, 10:15 AM
Ok I'm sick and tired of paying my money for gems , when I have used gems to get food have fed 4 of my creatures to what I thought was epic level 10 only to re ener game and even though they have been evolved they go back to a level 9 get them to 10 again , more food planted and gems spent evolve them and what do u know album only shows them at two stars and I have screen shots of the dumb things wanting more food at level 11 hello album only shows them getting to a level 10 so what level do they get too ??

:confused::mad:14542

You may of experienced a sync error. Before leaving the game, go visit a neighbor and come back to make sure your progress was saved.

Unlike Dragon Story, level 10 is not epic. You can level these creatures up to level 15.

viridium
08-01-14, 11:52 AM
Small spelling error:
In the quest "eins mit der Natur " there is said that Player need to breed dark and nature to get the Aquotter which is not true ,it is water and nature.

Another bug: some texts with two pages are not shown full ,means I can only get the text of oage 1 as it was given ,when you click the water animal on the map which isn't avaible until level 10
Hope this helps ,I am playing the german version.

dancingsnickerdoodle
08-01-14, 12:49 PM
Is there any way to turn off the direct neighbor invites?
I feel bad declining requests. I know this sounds unfriendly, but I'm getting 20+ per day!

Winterwind13
08-01-14, 03:14 PM
This is the second time I have lost my Pyro Pony. The first was a glitter bug. Meaning my habitats had glitter even though no one new had visited. They were the same habitats I had cleared from a legitimate visit that kept rebooting. When the glitter bug ended my level TEN Pyro Pony was gone and my level TEN pandaffodil was a level one. I just had another glitter bug and decided to ignore it.. Bad idea. I went to battle level Forty the ancient sloth for the first time and chose my now level ELEVEN Pyro Pony. Suddenly the game rebooted and my level eleven was gone and I now have TWO level one pyro ponies. What do I do with them now? Should I level one up again and hope for the best, or can someone get me my level Eleven back?

[S8] Elsa
08-01-14, 03:50 PM
Is there any way to turn off the direct neighbor invites?
I feel bad declining requests. I know this sounds unfriendly, but I'm getting 20+ per day!

There's no option to disable invites at this time. ;<

This is the second time I have lost my Pyro Pony. The first was a glitter bug. Meaning my habitats had glitter even though no one new had visited. They were the same habitats I had cleared from a legitimate visit that kept rebooting. When the glitter bug ended my level TEN Pyro Pony was gone and my level TEN pandaffodil was a level one. I just had another glitter bug and decided to ignore it.. Bad idea. I went to battle level Forty the ancient sloth for the first time and chose my now level ELEVEN Pyro Pony. Suddenly the game rebooted and my level eleven was gone and I now have TWO level one pyro ponies. What do I do with them now? Should I level one up again and hope for the best, or can someone get me my level Eleven back?

I'm going to take a look at your account. You may notice your account reset. Don't worry! It's safe. :3

EDIT: @Winterwind13 - can you please email support@teamlava.com and send me your ticket number via PM. I didn't notice anything abnormal in your game, but let's have our support team take a look.

Winterwind13
08-01-14, 04:15 PM
What is a ticket number?:confused:

Elsa;941676']There's no option to disable invites at this time. ;<

I'm going to take a look at your account. You may notice your account reset. Don't worry! It's safe. :3

EDIT: @Winterwind13 - can you please email support@teamlava.com and send me your ticket number via PM. I didn't notice anything abnormal in your game, but let's have our support team take a look.

[S8] Elsa
08-01-14, 04:20 PM
What is a ticket number?:confused:
When you send an email, you'll get an email back with a number in it. You can use the send message button in my signature to send it to me. :)

flowless
08-01-14, 04:22 PM
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i368/Aeliana/FA70A4FD-A645-46AF-94D6-B60E530C5E14.jpg (http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/Aeliana/media/FA70A4FD-A645-46AF-94D6-B60E530C5E14.jpg.html)

I can't build anything like a new habit over there
It seems to think that there is a dragon lair over there

Plus two of my farms and the big green habit
Seems to have always tipping sparkle on them
Even without anyone tipping

viridium
08-02-14, 10:22 AM

Important bug report : i reached the epic form of this animal but it is not shown ,only the icon shows it as epic form.
Can someone plz help me?

Rosebuds51
08-02-14, 12:10 PM

My game says the same thing, what can I do? I am locked out of battles.

Rosebuds51
08-02-14, 01:37 PM
My game says the same thing, what can I do? I am locked out of battles.

It worked for one battle and now it is locked again. Getting frustrated!

Dapplecloud
08-02-14, 07:25 PM

Important bug report : i reached the epic form of this animal but it is not shown ,only the icon shows it as epic form.
Can someone plz help me?

I have this exact same problem ^^

bada91
08-03-14, 03:51 PM
Me too :( my pony is on lvl 15, but still looks like lvl 10:(

blinvy2
08-03-14, 04:33 PM

I have the same problem. I want to see the epic form in full, it took me a while to get it up to level 15.

utili68
08-04-14, 05:07 AM
:rolleyes:14656I can not remove the bush, even though he is ready. Is there anybody who has the same problem? Thx

hansmolln
08-04-14, 05:41 AM
:rolleyes:14656I can not remove the bush, even though he is ready. Is there anybody who has the same problem? Thx

yes, there are already two threads about this issue. remove the tree behind the bush first.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71638-Bush-will-not-clear

utili68
08-04-14, 07:13 AM
I saw it right now �� thank you very much. I wouldn't clean the tree bc it's expansive... Seems like I have to spend the money to go forward ;-)

[S8] Elsa
08-04-14, 09:32 AM

This is known. Pyro Pony will be fixed in a future update. :)

jim23cash
08-04-14, 09:49 AM
When I opened my husbands (FF) game in the middle of the night, loud music blared out, even though it is turned off in game(just so this won't happen!) it happened on his new download of CS, too. Bummer! I woke him twice at like 3am. :(

[S8] Elsa
08-04-14, 09:51 AM
When I opened my husbands (FF) game in the middle of the night, loud music blared out, even though it is turned off in game(just so this won't happen!) it happened on his new download of CS, too. Bummer! I woke him twice at like 3am. :(

;< Sorry to hear that the game woke your husband up. The music will play during the splash screen before it mutes according to your settings. This will be fixed in the next version update.

arikatu
08-05-14, 12:20 PM
Not too sure if this small matter is known or not, but I haven't seem any postings of it while I quickly browsed through threads and posts. The image of the fairy ferret in the album doesn't change to match the creature's max level color scheme. Basically it's like the reversal of the pyro pony color situation.

Using an iPhone 4s; iOS 7.1.2; latest version of the game

Apologies for the terrible images!

[S8] Elsa
08-05-14, 01:24 PM
Not too sure if this small matter is known or not, but I haven't seem any postings of it while I quickly browsed through threads and posts. The image of the fairy ferret in the album doesn't change to match the creature's max level color scheme. Basically it's like the reversal of the pyro pony color situation.

Using an iPhone 4s; iOS 7.1.2; latest version of the game

Apologies for the terrible images!

This is a known issue. The Album currently isn't accurate. This will be fixed in a future update.

Winterwind13
08-05-14, 04:18 PM
The glitter problem is back but has not rebooted yet. I really do not want to lose anymore animals. Please help me!

freezeglaryu
08-06-14, 04:00 PM
Well I'm not sure if this includes as a bug or issue but I upgraded my pyro pony to level 15 and in the album it shows it changed but in the habitat it didn't change at all! Do u know how to fix this?147651476514765 sorry I accidentally clicked the upload picture button too many times

[S8] Elsa
08-06-14, 04:22 PM
Well I'm not sure if this includes as a bug or issue but I upgraded my pyro pony to level 15 and in the album it shows it changed but in the habitat it didn't change at all! Do u know how to fix this?147651476514765 sorry I accidentally clicked the upload picture button too many times

This is known. The Pyro Pony doesn't currently have level 15 art. This will be resolved in the future.

cquinn32
08-06-14, 08:44 PM
Not a big deal:
Towards the end of the description for the Planther I think it is referred to as a Plantler or I could just be reading it wrong lol
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/0166822ff67bd05f154af4067e6c7917_zpse7976493.jpg

darlin53
08-09-14, 11:25 PM
I agree that the game needs a chat otherwise ur just playing by yourself with no interaction with the other players.

AliceWinter24
08-15-14, 08:15 AM
Ever since the latest update, one of my habitats is frozen. I can’t move it, collect from it, or get access to the animals.
I’m playing on iPad 2, IOS 6.1.3. Game version 1.1.
I have tried force closing the game, hard restart of the iPad, deleting and reinstalling game. Still the same.

[S8] Elsa
08-15-14, 09:26 AM
Ever since the latest update, one of my habitats is frozen. I can’t move it, collect from it, or get access to the animals.
I have tried force closing the game, hard restart of the iPad, deleting and reinstalling game. Still the same.

Thank you for sharing this. Can you let me know which habitat is frozen and which creatures you have in the habitat so we can take a look?

AliceWinter24
08-15-14, 11:16 PM
It's a nature preserve with two fairy ferrets.

If I inserted that picture right, it's the one with a coin in it.

Snowfall0
08-18-14, 11:05 AM
I have minor bugs on the battlegrounds. Sometimes in a battle, the pyro pony comes up even though my connection is fine. The first time it happened, my opponent was restored to full health but the health bar was red. The second time, it happened right before the battle and ended in my creature having almost no health even though it was full before. This is a really minor thing and it isn't bothering me, but I thought you should know.

Also, there is a typo. When you reach level 15 and the goal for the crystal unicorn comes up, it says "magestic" instead of "majestic".

Snowfall0
08-18-14, 04:23 PM

This is happening to me also.

[S8] Elsa
08-18-14, 04:35 PM
This is happening to me also.

Can you please try restarting the app and let us know if this is still happening for you?

AliceWinter24
08-26-14, 11:27 PM

I was moving my habitats around, and suddenly I could move the "frozen" one. It appeared to be standing half on top of the "wicket thicket",
so obviously it's not possible to move it back to where it was. I don't know what happened, but I'm happy it's back to normal. Thank you.

granzen4
08-27-14, 05:54 PM
I have a new expansion sign and can see a yellow animal, but when I try to expand it says I need to be at level 101.
Sorry I started a new thread instead of using this one.

kooky panda
08-28-14, 07:53 AM
I have a new expansion sign and can see a yellow animal, but when I try to expand it says I need to be at level 101.
Sorry I started a new thread instead of using this one.
Please check the iTunes store and update to version 1.2

granzen4
08-28-14, 02:29 PM
I am getting sparkles from visits but no tips. This has been happening since update. I have deleted game and redownloaded twice but same problem.

I double checked and the right amount of coins are being added. It is just note displaying the + 250.

sweetplate
08-28-14, 04:29 PM
I am getting sparkles from visits but no tips. This has been happening since update. I have deleted game and redownloaded twice but same problem.

I double checked and the right amount of coins are being added. It is just note displaying the + 250.

This is happening for me also.

sweetplate
08-28-14, 04:37 PM
I would like to know when the new Battleground levels will be here. The game is not much fun with no battles. Also where is the arena? Maybe they should have finished this game before releasing it.
The issue with the tips, as mentioned above, has been going on since early this morning. I would think all players are having this problem. You see, I cannot ask my neighbors.

deathunbalanced
08-28-14, 08:19 PM
My habitats do not read the correct amount of coins after they have been sparkled. This never happened before the update. They would sparkle and still show the large amount of coins.

The coins I receive seem to be correct compared to what I was getting before the update.
But the amount it shows I have in the habitat seems to be the mix up.

I have included pictures. 1 before collecting and 1 right after I collected showing the amount differences.

I am on an iPhone 5 and have the latest version of the game.

icre8mylife
08-29-14, 11:05 AM
I put a Pegasus dragon on my nest approximately 18 hrs ago and I still have 14 hrs to go. ???? I also have the issue with the sparkled habitats not showing correct coin count, although the coins do add up correctly in total. my ID is Icre8mylife, iPad 2 game version is 1.9.4. Thanks.

icre8mylife
08-29-14, 11:09 AM
Also, I just noticed that the time on this forum is incorrect. it shows that I posted at 6:05 pm and it is actually 11:05 am PDST

FrozenTurtle
08-29-14, 11:54 AM
My habitats do not read the correct amount of coins after they have been sparkled. This never happened before the update. They would sparkle and still show the large amount of coins.

The coins I receive seem to be correct compared to what I was getting before the update.
But the amount it shows I have in the habitat seems to be the mix up.

I have included pictures. 1 before collecting and 1 right after I collected showing the amount differences.

I am on an iPhone 5 and have the latest version of the game.

The sparkle means you have been visited by a neighbor and receive a bonus when collecting from that habitat! :)

deathunbalanced
08-29-14, 01:41 PM
Thank you! I do know it means I was visited and helped, but I was just not sure why my habitats suddenly started reading different coins amounts after that happens.

It is like the habitats have stopped counting the visits and just show what your creatures have accumulated on their own.
But it was not doing that before the update. Just started it.

So I thought I would mention it. As it was not doing this before the update I assumed it was a glitch.
Is it not then? It is supposed to be reading 1 amount when you tap on your habitat but if a friend has helped you, you will collect a different amount than the one shown?

granzen4
08-30-14, 04:27 PM
I'm at level 65 in new battleground. I have 2 lives. After I select my animal the game closes. When I return I still gave 2 lives.
It just won't let me play level 65.

blessed558
08-30-14, 04:42 PM
I am having the same problems, I can't play level 65. The game closes. I am also not getting my bonuses from neighbors visiting

FrozenTurtle
08-30-14, 07:41 PM
I'm at level 65 in new battleground. I have 2 lives. After I select my animal the game closes. When I return I still gave 2 lives.
It just won't let me play level 65.

I am having the same problems, I can't play level 65. The game closes. I am also not getting my bonuses from neighbors visiting

Thanks for the report! We're taking a look right now.

FrozenTurtle
08-30-14, 08:00 PM
This issue should be fixed now. Sorry about that!

dancer3177
08-30-14, 09:00 PM
I just updated to Version 1.2 on my iPhone and I have breeded 4 times since then and I have only gotten 1 explosive. I only have 8 realm runes and I need 10 to expand. Can someone help?

blessed558
08-31-14, 11:42 AM
It's fixed! Thank you for your prompt attention ��

55lee55
09-01-14, 09:07 AM
I finally beat the Crystal Unicorn on Level 75 in the Troll Battlefield with a Level 15 Frostfang and it appeared that the prize would be in addition to coins and food, 4 Stamina.

I didn't get the Stamina. Not sure about what else, but the Stamina didn't show. Can this be fixed?

Thanks.

Added: I finished the Battles and never did get the Stamina from winning this Level. Not sure what could be done about this now but something should be and it should be checked to make sure others do get the stamina.

I seem to be having the issue many had prior to beginning the Battles. Although I am finished I have a big red 2 on the corner of my messages as well as my Battle icon when I click the messages.

Other than these issues, this last update was awesome and I am back to spending my money here now that there is something to do. Still expanding and mining after to replenish Runes! Thanks for keeping things moving TL!

Is there a schedule for updates or do they just happen when they do? Asking because this game is not as fast paced as some, and when waiting 30 plus hours for Fail Shale to clear, I can see forgetting that I am playing during long yawns. If I knew updates were expected for regular times I could put it on my calendar like I do Thursdays for Castle Story.

unfriend
09-03-14, 08:04 PM
My lightning leopard is invisible in the evolution flower. I have deleted the game and reinstalled, restarted my iPad and it is still invisible. I have the latest version of the game. Anyone else having this problem?

[S8] Elsa
09-04-14, 10:45 AM
My lightning leopard is invisible in the evolution flower. I have deleted the game and reinstalled, restarted my iPad and it is still invisible. I have the latest version of the game. Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry to hear about this! We've reported this to the team for investigation. :)

Rockinkitten
09-04-14, 11:13 AM
When I battle, half of the time it doesn't show weak/strong/critical hit. It's been like this all day.

[S8] Regina
09-04-14, 11:33 AM
When I battle, half of the time it doesn't show weak/strong/critical hit. It's been like this all day.

We were able to battle a few times using different creatures, and it does show the different types of Strength attacks. When there are no Strength attack wordings, it means it is just a regular, neutral battle.

bexxtastic
09-04-14, 05:37 PM
I just won the battle against the crystal unicorn but I didn't receive my prize.. Well I didn't receive the stamina that it said was part of the prize. And after reading some of the comments I see I'm not the first person with this problem. What do we do now?

iptanni
09-09-14, 12:48 PM
Hi. I'm playing with IOS with Version 1.2. Is it possible that no one gets above level 30? I have collected more than 87.700 points and can't see any progress with my stars. I also can't see any neighbors above level 30. Is there are known problem? I couldn't find anything about it in the previous posts.

FrozenTurtle
09-09-14, 12:53 PM
Hi. I'm playing with IOS with Version 1.2. Is it possible that no one gets above level 30? I have collected more than 87.700 points and can't see any progress with my stars. I also can't see any neighbors above level 30. Is there are known problem? I couldn't find anything about it in the previous posts.

Level 30 is the current maximum. You won't be able to to above level 30 unless we raise the cap. Sorry for any confusion!

cafegirl1218
09-10-14, 07:05 AM
After breeding it said that I receive 3 explosives but did not get it when I checked my storage. Before mining I have 12 explosives. In the middle of mining the game closed. After restart I lost 3 explosives. Is this a bug? By the way I'm playing on iOS.

kooky panda
09-10-14, 07:15 AM
After breeding it said that I receive 3 explosives but did not get it when I checked my storage. Before mining I have 12 explosives. In the middle of mining the game closed. After restart I lost 3 explosives. Is this a bug? By the way I'm playing on iOS.You may of experienced an out of sync error. Before entering your mine, make sure you do other things in the game first. You may also want to visit another island to make sure you game is synced up with the servers.

cafegirl1218
09-10-14, 06:40 PM
You may of experienced an out of sync error. Before entering your mine, make sure you do other things in the game first. You may also want to visit another island to make sure you game is synced up with the servers.

Did battles and planted food before entering the mine before this happened. I'll try your second suggestion.
Is there any way I can get back the explosives I lost?

kooky panda
09-11-14, 07:39 AM
Did battles and planted food before entering the mine before this happened. I'll try your second suggestion.
Is there any way I can get back the explosives I lost?
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com.
I am not sure if you can get the items back. It depends on what really happened in your game .

jim23cash
09-12-14, 02:23 AM
This is more an issue than a bug... Without a wall, I can't tell when a neighbor quits. And since they don't lose stars if they don't play, they keep a high star rating even if they are totally gone. Me, I lose stars every day, so I have to rush to visit as many players as possible to try to keep my rating. If I visit all my neighbors daily, and half of them never have anything to collect, my rating drops, EVEN THOUGH IM VISITING EVERYONE!
I think your rating needs to drop a little less if you play, and it needs to drop if you don't play. How can I even pick new neighbors if the high ratings are untrue? How do I know if my neighbor is just on vacation, or has truly quit?
We need some way to tell, maybe just a box that we check that says: vacation, or I quit, or taking a break or something!
And please, no one that hasn't played in a month should have a four star rating! That's crazy!
Ok. Rant done. Thank you. ;) Annie

EDIT: oh, I forgot this; When I want to go back and visit neighbors who didn't have anything to collect earlier, I can't tell which ones I still need to collect from. It would be great if there were a small number next to the name of your neighbors that shows how many stars you have collected OR how many you still need from that player. Then I don't have to visit them all again. It would be even greater if there were some way to indicate if they were available now, like having the number be green if they are available, and red if not. Thanks, :D Annie

cquinn32
09-12-14, 10:01 AM
Okay I'm almost positive I only recieved 2 bombs for a 16hr egg. What exactly is the earning rate for these as it seems like I should have gotten at least 3

mmg2809
09-12-14, 02:24 PM

I'm having the same issue with my lightning leopard. It s?ys it's still evolving but it's not. It'll even let me evolve another animal while it's saying it's evolving the lightning leopard.

[S8] Elsa
09-12-14, 02:47 PM
I'm having the same issue with my lightning leopard. It s?ys it's still evolving but it's not. It'll even let me evolve another animal while it's saying it's evolving the lightning leopard.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll report this for you.

susbebe
09-17-14, 01:31 AM
Not sure if anyone else got problem with level up. I been at level 30 for some time and now I see some of my neighbours is level up to 31-40. I am still level 30 and it seems like the star rating start from there and didn't make me Lv up like my neighbours. I have close game, done and all the other stuff and I have updated to new version too. But still the same.

psykopod19
09-17-14, 07:38 AM
After updating to the new version, I still have two issues that were not addressed. First, there is a spot on my island that makes anything sparkling, whatever I put there (habitat, evolution flower or farm). Also, when an habitat is sparkling, the amount of coins displayed in the bottom right corner and the amount actually collected differ.

[S8] Regina
09-17-14, 11:53 AM
Not sure if anyone else got problem with level up. I been at level 30 for some time and now I see some of my neighbours is level up to 31-40. I am still level 30 and it seems like the star rating start from there and didn't make me Lv up like my neighbours. I have close game, done and all the other stuff and I have updated to new version too. But still the same.

You can tap on the Level (star icon) and take a look at your profile to check if your XP goes up when you perform various game actions. If it does not increase, please let us know! :)

[S8] Regina
09-17-14, 12:06 PM
After updating to the new version, I still have two issues that were not addressed. First, there is a spot on my island that makes anything sparkling, whatever I put there (habitat, evolution flower or farm). Also, when an habitat is sparkling, the amount of coins displayed in the bottom right corner and the amount actually collected differ.

Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account. You can also PM me the ticket # so that I can have an Agent take a look at your account. Please also attach screenshots to help with their investigation, such as where the sparkling spot issue occurs, as well as the Coins matter. Thank you so much! :)

susbebe
09-18-14, 02:17 AM
Regina;967502']You can tap on the Level (star icon) and take a look at your profile to check if your XP goes up when you perform various game actions. If it does not increase, please let us know! :)

It does now, but didn't when the limit Lv was 30 😪

cquinn32
09-18-14, 06:00 PM
Once again I only got 2 bombs from a 16hr egg!!

flowless
10-10-14, 04:34 PM
I reached 10.000 meter in deeper shooter game but the goal in the game won't recognize that u did

It was hard to get to that point

zipadee
10-15-14, 03:50 PM
I am playing FFS on a gen 2 ipod, with no problems at all, until the update that allowed you to begin the community challenge. Since the download, I cannot open the game. I have tried all the usual delete and reload the game, force close the apps, power down and restart, and the hard shut down. The new icon is on my device, but when I tap to open I get the opening game screen for about two seconds and the app closes. I already contacted support@teamlava.com, but was curious if anyone else had ideas or has had this problem. I would really like to get the cool animals in this challenge, but I'm stuck for now.

I forgot to mention that DS works fine on the same device, even the last two community challenges.

kooky panda
10-15-14, 04:45 PM
I am playing FFS on a gen 2 ipod, with no problems at all, until the update that allowed you to begin the community challenge. Since the download, I cannot open the game. I have tried all the usual delete and reload the game, force close the apps, power down and restart, and the hard shut down. The new icon is on my device, but when I tap to open I get the opening game screen for about two seconds and the app closes. I already contacted support@teamlava.com, but was curious if anyone else had ideas or has had this problem. I would really like to get the cool animals in this challenge, but I'm stuck for now.

I forgot to mention that DS works fine on the same device, even the last two community challenges.

This is a known issue.

Current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74092-Game-Not-Loading-After-v1-3-Update&p=982207&viewfull=1#post982207)

Elsa;982207']If you aren't able to update your OS to 6.0 or higher, unfortunately, you currently are not able to get into the game. This will require a version update and we are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
:)

otgland
10-18-14, 05:50 AM
I am not collecting any pumpkins from battles.. I am on an Iphone 5c version 1.3 level 22

elvos85
10-19-14, 05:55 PM
Can i know the below iOS 6 issue solve?

Tictoclolo
10-21-14, 04:44 PM
Hi! I have a little issue since a few moment, now (since the update with Shock Fox and Thunder Mammoth, I think). I play on French version and some animals's names are mixed (e.g.: Shock Fox is named "Lion d'Or" - Gold Lion in English - instead of his French name and Conducktor is named "Saule d'Eau" - Water Willow).
Besides, blue and white decorations's are turn in English while they're in French before (red plants still have French names).
Is it normal? I thought that this bug would be fixed quickly with next updates but updates come and nothing change, exept that after Hyppogriffe's update, new names are normal but previous names are still wrong. And no one seems to signale this, so I start to wonder me if am I the only one who have this problem.

Anyway, thank by advance for any answer. And, in case, here is a photo to illustrate the problem:

And here, the list of wrong names:

=> Mixed names:
- Thunderhawk
- Eagle Beagle
- Storm Sphinx
- Shock Fox
- Thunder Mammoth
- Terradactyle
- Conducktor
- Falconch

=> Untranslated names:
- Aqua Azaleas, Aqua Azaleas Bush, Water Willow
- Lightning Lillies, Lightning Lily Bush, Lightning Linden

[S8] Elsa
10-22-14, 02:00 PM
Hi! I have a little issue since a few moment, now (since the update with Shock Fox and Thunder Mammoth, I think). I play on French version and some animals's names are mixed (e.g.: Shock Fox is named "Lion d'Or" - Gold Lion in English - instead of his French name and Conducktor is named "Saule d'Eau" - Water Willow).
Besides, blue and white decorations's are turn in English while they're in French before (red plants still have French names).
Is it normal? I thought that this bug would be fixed quickly with next updates but updates come and nothing change, exept that after Hyppogriffe's update, new names are normal but previous names are still wrong. And no one seems to signale this, so I start to wonder me if am I the only one who have this problem.

Anyway, thank by advance for any answer. And, in case, here is a photo to illustrate the problem:

And here, the list of wrong names:

=> Mixed names:
- Thunderhawk
- Eagle Beagle
- Storm Sphinx
- Shock Fox
- Thunder Mammoth
- Terradactyle
- Conducktor
- Falconch

=> Untranslated names:
- Aqua Azaleas, Aqua Azaleas Bush, Water Willow
- Lightning Lillies, Lightning Lily Bush, Lightning Linden

Thank you for reporting this! We have shared this with the team so they can get this fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

TheWitchNYourEyes
10-23-14, 04:35 PM
Hi I have an iOS version 7.1.2 (11D257) the version of the game is 1.3. I went into my farm to plant crops, I am at 996 for the halloween game and wanted to harverst four crops to make it to 1000 for the next prize. I clicked on Mana Bananas then left the game when I came back on all four crops were gone, no indication that they have harvested or even had the bar above the farm. I turned my phone off and back on to see if that would fix the problem but it didn't. What should I do?

Tictoclolo
10-23-14, 05:25 PM
Thanks for quick answer. Now, all I have to do is waiting patiently, I suppose. ;)

hanguknara
10-26-14, 06:13 PM

Hello )
I have an issue with removing obstacles. Did an expand and payed for removing ice rock, but once it is ready (ax sign) I can't click it - it just doesn't work.
Using iPad 4 iOS 8.1, fantasy story 1.3.1
Could you please fix it?)

Tictoclolo
10-27-14, 07:00 AM

Hello )
I have an issue with removing obstacles. Did an expand and payed for removing ice rock, but once it is ready (ax sign) I can't click it - it just doesn't work.
Using iPad 4 iOS 8.1, fantasy story 1.3.1
Could you please fix it?)

Hi! I had the same issue once. Try to removing the big stone first and then, the little one.

kooky panda
10-27-14, 07:23 AM
Hi I have an iOS version 7.1.2 (11D257) the version of the game is 1.3. I went into my farm to plant crops, I am at 996 for the halloween game and wanted to harverst four crops to make it to 1000 for the next prize. I clicked on Mana Bananas then left the game when I came back on all four crops were gone, no indication that they have harvested or even had the bar above the farm. I turned my phone off and back on to see if that would fix the problem but it didn't. What should I do?

Your game may not of saved to the servers. After planting crops go visit a neighbor and make sure your game progress saved before exiting the game.

Tictoclolo
10-28-14, 12:47 PM
Hi! My issues with animals names has been fixed! Thanks! ^_^
One exception however: The Gold Lion still have a wrong name. My mistake. I forgot to mention it in my list... ^_^'

55lee55
10-28-14, 08:27 PM
Sorry, but I don't know if I have an issue or not. I don't get Quests in Fantasy Forest Story like I do in other TL Story Games. Since I never remember having a Quest Book, I assumed that there were none. Tonight I got the idea that maybe there might be a quest book for FFS as there is in the CS and DS.

The only thing I have is a circle that takes me to a box of Achievements that count to either 5 or in one case 4 in a graphic box and once I finished them they are marked full. My Achievement box has been full since shortly after I began playing.

Tonight I see that some have quests and rewards for breeding the Sea Horse, and some do not. I am using an iPad Mini, and I just want to know if I am supposed to have a Quest Book or not. I have reset everything as I do whenever I seem to have an issue, because I have finally figured that when I do that the issues usually go away. I even turned off my device and and restarted it and no Quest book is in sight. Apparently some of those who do have Quests have a quest with rewards for breeding a Sea Horse and I have one sitting on the nest in my game. I could definitely use the reward, so I thought I would ask so that I can find out if I am one who has a chance for the reward or not.

So, I am just checking to see if a player in the USA using an iPad Mini should have Quests for this game. I suspect the answer is no, but I want to confirm please, and ask if I might be getting a Quest book in the future, or is this not planned for my device? I am running iOS8 and I check every day for updates. Sorry if this has been answered, but I didn't know what to search for.

Thanks!

[S8] Regina
10-29-14, 11:39 AM
Sorry, but I don't know if I have an issue or not. I don't get Quests in Fantasy Forest Story like I do in other TL Story Games. Since I never remember having a Quest Book, I assumed that there were none. Tonight I got the idea that maybe there might be a quest book for FFS as there is in the CS and DS.

The only thing I have is a circle that takes me to a box of Achievements that count to either 5 or in one case 4 in a graphic box and once I finished them they are marked full. My Achievement box has been full since shortly after I began playing.

Tonight I see that some have quests and rewards for breeding the Sea Horse, and some do not. I am using an iPad Mini, and I just want to know if I am supposed to have a Quest Book or not. I have reset everything as I do whenever I seem to have an issue, because I have finally figured that when I do that the issues usually go away. I even turned off my device and and restarted it and no Quest book is in sight. Apparently some of those who do have Quests have a quest with rewards for breeding a Sea Horse and I have one sitting on the nest in my game. I could definitely use the reward, so I thought I would ask so that I can find out if I am one who has a chance for the reward or not.

So, I am just checking to see if a player in the USA using an iPad Mini should have Quests for this game. I suspect the answer is no, but I want to confirm please, and ask if I might be getting a Quest book in the future, or is this not planned for my device? I am running iOS8 and I check every day for updates. Sorry if this has been answered, but I didn't know what to search for.

Thanks!

Your Quest book in Fantasy Forest is above the Achievement button (it will have the Female Elf icon). Your account shows that you have completed numerous Quests in the past already. If you do not have the Quest book anymore, it means you have completed all the quests for now.

In regards to the Sea Horse Quest, unfortunately, this Quest is not available to everyone at the moment, but you can buy the Sea Horse from the Market. Thanks for your feedback and we will be sure to forward it to the Team!

hanguknara
10-29-14, 04:53 PM
Hi! I had the same issue once. Try to removing the big stone first and then, the little one.

Ah, thank you! It helps! ^^

55lee55
10-29-14, 07:08 PM
Regina;990750']Your Quest book in Fantasy Forest is above the Achievement button (it will have the Female Elf icon). Your account shows that you have completed numerous Quests in the past already. If you do not have the Quest book anymore, it means you have completed all the quests for now.

In regards to the Sea Horse Quest, unfortunately, this Quest is not available to everyone at the moment, but you can buy the Sea Horse from the Market. Thanks for your feedback and we will be sure to forward it to the Team!

I think that in view of your reply, I have a problem that needs to be investigated. I have never had this quest book you speak of simce I began playing on the first day the game became available to me. I have not ever had a Female Elf Icon on my Island to my knowledge. Unlike other TL games I have not been geeting notices that I have completed quests, nor has there ever been a yellow "progress" flag as there is in other Story games I play. For some reason, I have obviously performed the actions needed for quests, but was unaware that there was a Quest Book. I looked for one.

I am sorry that I didn't make myself clear. I had no difficulty breeding the Sea Horse. I don't need to purchase it. It is sitting in a habitat on my Island. But I have never had a Quest Book or a specific quest for this game, ever. The only thing I had was the 44 achievements which I completed shortly after beginning playing.

Obviously there is an issue if I can breed the Sea Horse because according to your response I should have been offered the quest if I was able to breed it, because if I was not supposed to be offered the quest then I should not have been able to bred it and I should have to purchase it. I do not need to purchase it. I thought that like the Wall I was used to in other TL games, that FFS had no Quest Book either.

I did not realize until today that other players have Quest Books in their games. Does this mean that I have been missing rewards for achieving goals other than the 44 Accomplishments which I did get gems for accomplishing? Nothing mew has been added there since I negan playing.

Have there been quests besides breeding the animals and playing the Tournaments? I have on occasion had a screen come up asking me to buy a habitat or a decoration, but all of those stopped when I finished the 44 acheivements, which I assumed were a replacement for, not an addition to a Quest Book.

Is this absence of Quests in my game due to my location, USA, or my device, an iPad Mini? Or is this a bug in my game that needs to be reported? I have been actively playing CS daily since January, and I used my Quest Book to let me know what the next step was. In FFS I have only had the Store which showed me when new animals were available and I would get a red number on the Battle icon at the bottom of my page when there was a new battle offered, and I was checking daily to try to expand, mine, and when the Halloween Event came up I had no Quest for it, but read about the rules for it in the forum and I did have the Specials listen on the upper right of my screen, such as the countdown for the Halloween event and the Special Sale for the Nightmare, but this is the first I have heard of quests or quest books or lists in this game that I have seen in the other TL Story Games.

Am I the only one missing the Quest Book or is it that I fall into a special group due to my device or my location?

I have missed the handy list of quests which I have always had access to in my other TL Story Games, and have wondered how those who don't read the forums know what their next step should be. I assumed that FFS didn't have published Quests in this game, and that the player had to check the store to make sure they didn't miss a new animal release or a decoration or any game additions.

Have there been gem, coin, or food rewards for completing quests as there have been in other games? Have I missed those rewards by not having a Quest book, or were they awarded and I didn't notice because I didn't expect them? Should I report this to support?

I feel like I have been playing all this time without the plans! Have I lost more than just not having the Quest Book?

Thanks for describing the Elf Icon. I will keep an eye out for it for sure! I would really appreciate having the Quest Book! I was going to suggest it but I had assumed that others had asked for it as they have for the Wall, so I didn't mention it. I knew that FFS was a new game, and I have played it since the first day I found out it was released to the USA venue for my iPad Mini. I apparently wrongly assumed that TL was not making FFS work exactly like all of the other Story games, and the absence of the Wall made me not question the absence of a Quest book until when I saw that there were quests outside of those announced on the forum pages. That is when I posted about it here.

Thanks so much for your prompt answer. It let me see what I have been missing. Had I not read that this "Sea Horse Quest" with a gold reward was not available everywhere, I would likely never have known that FFS is a Quest based game, beyond the quests announced here in the forums! Sorry I didn't realize at first that I had not had the Elf Icon because I didn't even know there was one for anyone. I would have explained more completely. I will try to do better.

But I have no quest book and never have had one so it is likely that if I can breed the Sea Horse then I should have been offered the quest, but I have no book nor am I notified that I have completed quests as happens in other TL games.

Thank you and please advise me about what to do from here.

Added: I just went back and read the FAQ, and it does indeed have a Goals listed explaining that there is a helper and goals, so I missed reading this the first time I read it. Since I missed the Goals explanation in the FAQ, it is possible that I also missed the Goals Icon, because it states clearly that it is there, and I remember reading the FAQ so if I missed reading that, when I was looking for it, it is entirely possible that I might have missed the goals. Next time I expect a change after reading it here, or seeing an addition to the store or any other addition, I will look for the Quest Icon before I jump in and breed the animal or do the quest because I read it here in the forum. That will prove to me if there is indeed no Quest book or if I have had a very long senior moment and missed it ever since I began the game. I have found that in nearly all cases, things I think are bugs are my mistaking things, and after TL explains it, it is clear. So while I have no quest icon now, I will wait until there should be one, then report back. That will allow me to check for sure. Thanks!

[S8] Regina
10-29-14, 10:00 PM
Hi 55lee55! Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so that an agent can discuss your account with you and offer more explanations. Thank you!

55lee55
10-30-14, 05:12 PM
Regina;991172']Hi 55lee55! Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so that an agent can discuss your account with you and offer more explanations. Thank you!

Thanks Regina!

I did as you suggested, after I found the Battle Icon had a 2 on it as usual, but no Quest with it. Fought and won two battles!

Just came back to fight the second round, and there she is! I have a quest now! With a reward aside from winning the Animal! Awesome! Thanks TL! There was a big yellow flag showing progress when I came back! No way to miss that! Thanks so much! This adds a lot to my game and it seems less like a beta version amd more like a regular TL game! Whatever happened, thanks!

[S8] Regina
10-30-14, 06:09 PM
Thanks Regina!

I did as you suggested, after I found the Battle Icon had a 2 on it as usual, but no Quest with it. Fought and won two battles!

Just came back to fight the second round, and there she is! I have a quest now! With a reward aside from winning the Animal! Awesome! Thanks TL! There was a big yellow flag showing progress when I came back! No way to miss that! Thanks so much! This adds a lot to my game and it seems less like a beta version amd more like a regular TL game! Whatever happened, thanks!

Thank you for submitting a ticket!

Tictoclolo
10-31-14, 04:38 PM
Hi! My issues with animals names has been fixed! Thanks! ^_^
One exception however: The Gold Lion still have a wrong name. My mistake. I forgot to mention it in my list... ^_^'

Now, all is well for me! Thanks TL for reactivity! ^_^

Ah, thank you! It helps! ^^

You're welcome! Always happy to help! ;)

zenobia42
10-31-14, 05:34 PM
I deleted and reinstalled my game because someone posted it might help with the issue of not getting the +energy bonus in the battlegrounds. Upon reinstalling the pretty new epic artwork reverted to the ugly old artwork for the vinotaur. I then deleted and reinstalled again, hoping that it would correct that. Instead, it not only kept the ugly old vinotaur artwork, but reverted my beautiful firefox to hte hideous blue-on-red one. I had refused to level my firefox to epic because the artwork of blue / cyan on epic warm-colored animals looks ugly, awkward, and makes them appear frozen. The only reason I leveld my firefox to epic was because of the new artwork. And now it's gone. AGAIN.

I deleted and reinstalled a dozen times and I am still stuck with the ugly vinotaur and firefox. I recognize this is not nearly as pressing an issue as ones that prevent people from playing or receiving awards. But as a designer it is actually quite distressing for me to see the ugly firefox and vinotaur in my forest every time I log in. It is painful to my eyes. What can be done to get my game to show the pretty new artwork? (Note - the head shots of the animals are the correct, new, attractive artwork - it is only the ones parading around their habitats that are the wrong, ugly ones.)

zenobia42
10-31-14, 05:54 PM
Regina;990750']In regards to the Sea Horse Quest, unfortunately, this Quest is not available to everyone at the moment, but you can buy the Sea Horse from the Market. Thanks for your feedback and we will be sure to forward it to the Team!

So... S8/TL is giving some people a quest worth 5 gems and some people (myself included) are not offered the quest. What is the criteria you use to determine who gets the quest?

Crr008
11-04-14, 12:56 PM
Is there a reason my habitats now have a plus and a minus sign before the coins (+-654 intead of +654). In those habitats when I collect the coins, that number of coins gets SUBTRACTED FROM my total number of coins instead of added. Additionally the counts in my habitats are going backwards. When I click on the habitat, it says +-654, then 653, then 652. Why are my coins going backwards, instead of accumulating? can anyone help?

[S8] Elsa
11-04-14, 02:04 PM
Is there a reason my habitats now have a plus and a minus sign before the coins (+-654 intead of +654). In those habitats when I collect the coins, that number of coins gets SUBTRACTED FROM my total number of coins instead of added. Additionally the counts in my habitats are going backwards. When I click on the habitat, it says +-654, then 653, then 652. Why are my coins going backwards, instead of accumulating? can anyone help?

I checked out your game and this habitat is showing +3k right now. It looks okay to me. Are you still seeing a +- balance?

Crr008
11-04-14, 02:12 PM
Elsa, Thanks for checking it out. I closed the app, restarted my iPad and it still did this for another half hour. Now everything looks normal. I guess it resolved itself. I'll let you know if this bug returns. Thanks!

[S8] Elsa
11-04-14, 02:21 PM
Elsa, Thanks for checking it out. I closed the app, restarted my iPad and it still did this for another half hour. Now everything looks normal. I guess it resolved itself. I'll let you know if this bug returns. Thanks!

Glad to hear it's okay. Please let us know if it occurs again. :)

zenobia42
11-12-14, 06:39 PM
My 2 ruby razorbacks are invisible. Actually, they were invisible, then visible for like a day, then invisible again. Then I installed the update from the app store and they are still invisible. There is a shadow that moves around the habitat which I find a little creepy lol. (One ruby is in the evolution flower right now.) But I have a screenshot of the bodiless shadow in the habitat if that helps. Also a screenshot of the non-existant close-up when I tap on one.

I feel sure the suggested solution will be to delete and reinstall the game. However, sometimes when I do that, including quite recently, my epic firefox and vinotaur revert to their incongrous blue frozen colors they were before being re-drawn beautifully. I very much do not want the blue versions of those 2 to reappear. They bother me. So I am asking if there is anything to be done to make my rubies visible AND a guarantee my firefox and vinotaur will not get hit with the ugly stick.

Thanks.

SANDSCApe
11-12-14, 06:58 PM
My game is not opening. In fact, NONE of my TL games are opening. It can't be the Internet connection (even though they are giving me that message) because I am able to access the web with no problem. I am typing and posting this comment on the same device where the games are not launching.

I checked the Announcements section and saw nothing about any scheduled maintenance. Whats going on?

zenobia42
11-12-14, 07:40 PM
I am able to get into all my TL games. So it is not a universal problem. I hope the problem is resolved quickly.

SANDSCApe
11-13-14, 02:59 AM
I am able to get into all my TL games. So it is not a universal problem. I hope the problem is resolved quickly.

I don't know whether it resolved quickly because I was fast asleep when it did. So much for my evening play sessons. I'll have to pick up the pace on tournaments today.

I sometimes get that when a game is trying to force an update, but not on several games at once unless the servers are down.

angela3737
11-13-14, 03:34 PM
New update from today on iPad 1st generation not able to play ..( can they do their magic like they did with last month's update where a week later iPads could use the update ?)..

Any hope they can do it again ? ( I foolishly didn't back up after the fix from 2 weeks ago)...

[S8] Regina
11-13-14, 04:43 PM
My 2 ruby razorbacks are invisible. Actually, they were invisible, then visible for like a day, then invisible again. Then I installed the update from the app store and they are still invisible. There is a shadow that moves around the habitat which I find a little creepy lol. (One ruby is in the evolution flower right now.) But I have a screenshot of the bodiless shadow in the habitat if that helps. Also a screenshot of the non-existant close-up when I tap on one.

I feel sure the suggested solution will be to delete and reinstall the game. However, sometimes when I do that, including quite recently, my epic firefox and vinotaur revert to their incongrous blue frozen colors they were before being re-drawn beautifully. I very much do not want the blue versions of those 2 to reappear. They bother me. So I am asking if there is anything to be done to make my rubies visible AND a guarantee my firefox and vinotaur will not get hit with the ugly stick.

Thanks.

When you reinstall the game, the game will need time to reload all the art assets, hence the shadows.

For the colors on the creatures, we forwarded this info over to the team for investigation. Thank you!

Crr008
11-15-14, 07:03 AM
I have no ability to purchase gems if I want. I can get food or coins but my gem screen is blank. I deleted and reinstalled my game but no change Please help.16732

Scarletfyr
11-15-14, 12:31 PM
I have no ability to purchase gems if I want. I can get food or coins but my gem screen is blank. I deleted and reinstalled my game but no change Please help.16732

Same here iPad 4 ios7.1 scarletfyr

Scarletfyr
11-15-14, 12:33 PM
Same here iPad 4 ios7.1 scarletfyr

I am able to purchase in DS. BTW how come FS does not have sales?

Crr008
11-15-14, 01:12 PM
I'm running iOS 8.1 on an iPad 3

Update: My issue has resolved itself. I'll report back if the ability disappears again.

GreasedLightening
11-20-14, 10:42 PM
There is something wrong with my tree of life nest. I have been hatching a 9 hour plantler since 10 am today, and still have 4 hours to go. Just deleted game today per support and reinstalled due to other issues of disappearing animals, habitats when visiting neighbors. Not sure what's going on with game, but it has not been right since last update. iPad Air IOS 7.1.1.

Lisa0107
11-22-14, 07:30 AM
something is wrong with this last update. it worked great for about a week now I can't even open my game. it goes to my message screen and then shuts down. If i'm lucky I might get in once every ten times. and then it's only for a very short time and then it crashes. I want to buy gems to get the unicornicopia but I can't do it. Team Lava, you are loosing money! Please help. I have the latest version and my device is an ipod 4th gen my storm id is Lisa0107. my device went dead and I got the white apple so I think that means it restarted but no fix for the game...

LadyEna
11-23-14, 07:49 AM
Having issues when doing daily visits. I visit a certain neighbor or could be total count so far, and their Forest is blank or can't see animals. If I close game and reopen it will either continue without further problems or let me visit a few more neighbors and goes back to empty island etc. I have the latest update on IOS. 8.1.1

lunarpurple
11-28-14, 08:23 PM
My game wont load for a few days now. It does not give any messages out, just keeps loading forever. At the same time my Dragon Story and other TL games work fine. Tried to reinstall with no result. IOS 8.1.1

glenngenius
12-03-14, 07:55 PM
Hi, TL! I don't know if this is the right topic where I should post this, but my game keeps on crashing everytime I open it. There were times when I was able to manage to open it but most of the time it crashes. Kindly check the game please. Gracias!

Edit: I always did the restarting thing, but most of the time, it doesn't work. I am currently using the latest version.

Edit again: I tried re-installing the app, it worked. Then it kept on crashing again. To be honest, how can the players play the game if the game itself doesn't want to open? >_<

kooky panda
12-04-14, 10:13 AM
Hi, TL! I don't know if this is the right topic where I should post this, but my game keeps on crashing everytime I open it. There were times when I was able to manage to open it but most of the time it crashes. Kindly check the game please. Gracias!

Edit: I always did the restarting thing, but most of the time, it doesn't work. I am currently using the latest version.

Edit again: I tried re-installing the app, it worked. Then it kept on crashing again. To be honest, how can the players play the game if the game itself doesn't want to open? >_<

What specific device do you play on? Do you have the most current apple software version?

glenngenius
12-04-14, 06:20 PM
What specific device do you play on? Do you have the most current apple software version?

I am playing FFS on iPod touch 4th gen and I had the latest software for that device.

kooky panda
12-05-14, 11:41 AM
I am playing FFS on iPod touch 4th gen and I had the latest software for that device.
Older devices may have more issues when playing the games. Make sure you close out all apps running in the background.

You can also try going to settings-safari- clear out cookies/data, then restart your device.

glenngenius
12-05-14, 05:11 PM
Older devices may have more issues when playing the games. Make sure you close out all apps running in the background.

You can also try going to settings-safari- clear out cookies/data, then restart your device.

Hi Kooky,

Already tried your suggestion but it gives the same result. One successful login then back to crash-lag mode.

Lesimony
12-17-14, 10:50 AM
Having issues when doing daily visits. I visit a certain neighbor or could be total count so far, and their Forest is blank or can't see animals. If I close game and reopen it will either continue without further problems or let me visit a few more neighbors and goes back to empty island etc. I have the latest update on IOS. 8.1.1
I also have this issue, even with the latest update released a few days ago. There are many people reporting the same problem in the Discussions area of the forum. It seems to happen with many different devices and iOS versions, both old and new.

[S8] Elsa
12-17-14, 11:08 AM
I also have this issue, even with the latest update released a few days ago. There are many people reporting the same problem in the Discussions area of the forum. It seems to happen with many different devices and iOS versions, both old and new.

This has been reported to the team for investigation. This can happen if you visit a lot of neighbors in a row without returning home first. For now, a work around is to force close and restart your game to refresh the images.

jessy_m85
12-26-14, 12:25 AM
I have bugs all through my game. I have a Apple iPhone 4s. In the game I have lost gems in the tourment, problems breeding, my gold is going backward every time I open the game and heaps more. Please help me fix this.

KadeeDid
12-26-14, 12:55 AM
Elsa;1023427']This has been reported to the team for investigation. This can happen if you visit a lot of neighbors in a row without returning home first. For now, a work around is to force close and restart your game to refresh the images.

As people have stated, we have tried all these things. Force closing didn't help. It occurs when the ads for monopoly etc. popup. They seem to be popping up increasingly often.

I have not even been visiting neighbours when this occurs.

All other aps working fine. Other non TL games are fine.

[S8] Elsa
12-26-14, 12:21 PM
As people have stated, we have tried all these things. Force closing didn't help. It occurs when the ads for monopoly etc. popup. They seem to be popping up increasingly often.

I have not even been visiting neighbours when this occurs.

All other aps working fine. Other non TL games are fine.

The issue with frequent in-game dialogs should be resolved now. Please let me know if you still experience this in your game.

MarysBiogarden
12-28-14, 02:14 PM
I am missing a Feen-Frettchen in the Evolution Flower for a few days��
I can use the Evolution Flower for other animals.

dragonloona
12-29-14, 01:27 AM
I have an issue with the holly collie, which when feeding him, he freezes up, trying to move around but not!!! I won't evolve him yet so if anyone goes to my island, he's in the new arctic abode in the center!!!

If I'm not going crazy and not the only one having this issue let's spread the news around so TL can fix this issue... or if it's just my game then I don't know what to do lol. He's the only creature glitching, and he's my Favorite! !!!! (Besides my Crystal unicorns! !!) I'm posting 4 photos on bottom showing he's not moving while the other creatures are, but again photos can't really show unless video and don't know how to post video lol!!!

When you look at the 4 photos you can clearly see he's in the middle and not moving much, just the eyes and front paw!!! While the other creatures are in different spots and moving around!!! And I truly believe that it takes a long time just to have one creature in the exact same spot and pose in multiple photos!!!! (The last 4 photos are Just to show glitch and hope for a fast fix!)

I have the latest ipod touch with latest update, and had all games closed out and even reset the game which didn't work either!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0141_zpsa335c2f2.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0141_zpsa335c2f2.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0140_zpsedfdf2e5.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0140_zpsedfdf2e5.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0143_zps644e14e6.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0143_zps644e14e6.png.html)

craigstewart
01-09-15, 01:22 PM
I cant find this game to download it?

FrozenTurtle
01-09-15, 02:02 PM
I cant find this game to download it?

Fantasy Forest Story is only available on iOS at this time. Sorry!

luna2cute
01-12-15, 06:57 PM
I have not gained any experience in days, and it hasn't increased hardly at all lately. I hit level 40, got a crystal unicorn and then experience stopped.

I am including 2 screen shots. One shows last week, the other is today. A week and very little progress.

I've already force closed and restarted. Do I need to reinstall? Or is this a bug in my game that needs fixing on TL end?

[S8] Elsa
01-12-15, 07:02 PM
I have not gained any experience in days, and it hasn't increased hardly at all lately. I hit level 40, got a crystal unicorn and then experience stopped.

I am including 2 screen shots. One shows last week, the other is today. A week and very little progress.

I've already force closed and restarted. Do I need to reinstall? Or is this a bug in my game that needs fixing on TL end?

Level 40 is the maximum level. The bar for XP is set really high for level 41 intentionally, so you can continue earning XP. In the future if we raise the level cap, the XP you gained the full time will scale up ensuring that you get any levels that you already earned. :)

luna2cute
01-12-15, 07:53 PM
Oh thanks, I was feeling so frustrated. Lol

Allyssia69
01-24-15, 06:18 PM
iphone4 iOS7 latest version and version 1 of fantasy forest

I bought 500 gems - had 814 total - logged off one day came back and only had 231 gems - does not make sense - any ideas gratefully received

kooky panda
01-25-15, 11:14 AM
iphone4 iOS7 latest version and version 1 of fantasy forest

I bought 500 gems - had 814 total - logged off one day came back and only had 231 gems - does not make sense - any ideas gratefully received
For loss of gems, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

skellanimals
02-10-15, 08:49 PM
My fantasy first story will not load. It crashes rite at the gems from friends page And gets a black screen. I have an iPod4 running iOS 6.1.6
My version of fantasy forest story is 1.4.3.
Help me I'm not getting a new iPod until April for my birthday and have been playing this game forever and am sad and mad it won't work.
If I uninstall and reload will that help? Will in loose any progress in my game??

kooky panda
02-11-15, 11:44 AM
My fantasy first story will not load. It crashes rite at the gems from friends page And gets a black screen. I have an iPod4 running iOS 6.1.6
My version of fantasy forest story is 1.4.3.
Help me I'm not getting a new iPod until April for my birthday and have been playing this game forever and am sad and mad it won't work.
If I uninstall and reload will that help? Will in loose any progress in my game??

Older devices may experience some issues when playing the game. Try closing out all background applications running.
Try going to settings- safari - clear data to see is this helps.
If you delete and redownload you will not lose any of your progress.
Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password for your games.

ArcadiaTofu
02-18-15, 08:21 AM
Thought I'd bring it up since nobody else has seemed to do it...

Is it just me or is the Cherub Cub so ridiculously large that it makes one want to sell it off immediately or just keep it in storage? Looking at my neighbor's Cherub Cubs, I'm utterly grateful I've yet to hatch this one since the largeness of it really detracts from the other animals in the habitat.

Was this a bug that will be fixed soon, or was it intended to make the Cherub Cub so unattractively large that it nearly engulfed the entire habitat its in? >.<

kittkat114
02-19-15, 09:15 AM
I know it's on its own thread, but I want to say it here: a lot of people can't send gifts. I haven't been able to send yesterday or today. I uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded the update and NOTHING.

kooky panda
02-19-15, 11:16 AM
I know it's on its own thread, but I want to say it here: a lot of people can't send gifts. I haven't been able to send yesterday or today. I uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded the update and NOTHING.
This has been fixed.

[S8] Regina
02-19-15, 11:56 AM
Thought I'd bring it up since nobody else has seemed to do it...

Is it just me or is the Cherub Cub so ridiculously large that it makes one want to sell it off immediately or just keep it in storage? Looking at my neighbor's Cherub Cubs, I'm utterly grateful I've yet to hatch this one since the largeness of it really detracts from the other animals in the habitat.

Was this a bug that will be fixed soon, or was it intended to make the Cherub Cub so unattractively large that it nearly engulfed the entire habitat its in? >.<

The size for the Cherub Cub has been fixed!

ArcadiaTofu
02-21-15, 09:25 PM
Regina;1059061']The size for the Cherub Cub has been fixed!
Good. Thanks!

verololo
02-22-15, 05:26 PM
Hi There, I'm new to using forums and all... so forgive me if i'm in the wrong place with this.,

When starting tournaments (especialy the flash ones) they tend to skip 12hours and then start to count down..
With the lunar goat it showed up at 7pm on a friday.. and only gave me 1 day and 12hours to play...
Is this becaue i'm in a different time zone or something? (i'm living in Holland/Europe) And can this be fixed?

This way I can never get an flash tournament animal :(

I'm playing on my Iphone with IOS game version 1.4.3.

bookadey
02-24-15, 08:16 PM
If I visit a lot of neighbors, their animals and habitats disappear off their islands and when I hit 'home' mine disappear as well. Once I close the game and go back in, the animals and habitats are back. I can't remember after how many neighbors, I'm guessing about 10-12.

I play on iphone6, version 1.4.3

mymummy789
02-25-15, 04:52 AM
If I visit a lot of neighbors, their animals and habitats disappear off their islands and when I hit 'home' mine disappear as well. Once I close the game and go back in, the animals and habitats are back. I can't remember after how many neighbors, I'm guessing about 10-12.

I play on iphone6, version 1.4.3
Exactly the same problem. Playing on iPad mini, ios 8.1.3

55lee55
02-26-15, 11:17 PM
I am not sure how to ask this. Sorry if it is unclear.

It seems that although I collect from habitats at least once an hour I am losing hundreds of thousands and in the last day my balance has dropped from over two million to less than one and a half million. I am concerned that I will not have enough left to expand to the next plot by the time I collect enough runes to do so. I have not increased the amount of food that I buy as I normally set an alarm to buy Charm Cherries every hour during the day so the food requirement for the Puffallo should not have changed my income.

Has something changed to make my animals and habitats earn less than before? I am rapidly losing my balance and have no idea how to correct this. It seems to me that my balance should be steadily increasing as I add more habitats and animals and feed animals to have them earn more. I don't understand why I seem to be earning less than I spend now no matter how often I collect from my habitats.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I was unable to find it and didn't read the entire thread.

Thanks!

WolfStarBistro
03-13-15, 09:52 PM
Im having issues with the game crashing over and over. I have an iPod touch, 4th Gen, iOS 6.1.6 and I just deleted & reinstalled the game for the 3rd time. I have also tried powering down many times. Sometimes it crashes at the initial gifts received screen, sometimes when I try to expand. And I cannot visit my neighbors at all; it crashes every time. Please, as this is one of my favorite games, isn't there something that can be done to help? This started happening with the last update in Feb, 2015. I close all other games/apps when I'm done so I know that's not the issue. Also I still have over 16 GB available on my device. Please help!

yuushili
03-20-15, 03:56 AM
I've only just started playing this game this last couple of weeks and I have noticed an issue, I'm sorry if this has already been reported but I couldn't find it when searching.

Sometimes when I feed my creatures and then come out and go in later, the creature is back to as they were before, like the whole game did not save what I did.

I have also seen that sometimes when doing the 30 second feeds the little loading pony appears and it knocks me back to before I collected the food and fed my creature.

I am playing on Iphone 6 iOS 8.2

emleth1
03-31-15, 05:32 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but I noticed my stamina decreased from 4 to 2 this afternoon. It was at 4 this morning and now it's at 2.

mergana95
04-04-15, 08:45 AM
Hey, why cant i connect to Facebook??? It's always lets Fb pop up but then nothing happends and im still not connected!

TL4me
04-15-15, 03:36 PM
I have read when others have posted similar issues. I'm posting here rather than looking through the many threads.

The game crashes often when I get more than two ruins with one bomb when mining! I go out of mining and force close the game when getting two or more ruins with one bomb due to crashing! I just got three ruins with one bomb and the game crashed before I could go out of mining and force close. Not only did I lose the three ruins, the bomb used is also missing! You are aware of this issue and have not fixed it. I have lost numerous ruins that I didn't report, but this should not occur and I'm tired of it! I feel the three ruins should be replaced without submitting anything to TL's support team...email or ticket! You have my ID and my device is an iPod 5 with iOS 8.3. Thank you!

mandrake25
04-24-15, 03:09 PM
My problem is, i cant buy the offerings appeared on the right. For example, i now have one with an animal -palmeranian-, apples and realm runes and when i try to buy it, a message says the purchase was already made, then little pony comes and it never goes away. The same thing happened with the last offering as well. Any advice?

Listal
04-29-15, 07:50 AM
I have not received any bombs from my last 3 breeding a- one was fearie ferret, lemurcry & plutopus

kkanii
05-27-15, 09:45 AM
I have a quick question - I just have a Snapdragon's egg ready to hatch, but it looks like it's stuck in the nest. There is a sign above that shows it's ready for hatching, but the egg itself is just, like, not even there. I tap on it, but nothing happens, the nest is shown as empty although there clearly is a dragon's egg in it. What do I do? I just want the egg to hatch, I don't want to lose my Snapdragon forever!

kooky panda
05-27-15, 10:16 AM
I have not received any bombs from my last 3 breeding a- one was fearie ferret, lemurcry & plutopus
You can only hold 15 bombs at a time. Once you reach 15, you will not get any more.

I have a quick question - I just have a Snapdragon's egg ready to hatch, but it looks like it's stuck in the nest. There is a sign above that shows it's ready for hatching, but the egg itself is just, like, not even there. I tap on it, but nothing happens, the nest is shown as empty although there clearly is a dragon's egg in it. What do I do? I just want the egg to hatch, I don't want to lose my Snapdragon forever!
Try restarting your game or device. If the egg is still stuck please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

[S8] Elsa
05-27-15, 10:21 AM

Looks like this worked out. I see an egg on your Nest with an 8hr timer left. :)

TL4me
06-08-15, 10:03 PM
The past few weeks, my game has been crashing. It started out crashing after visiting a few nbrs and soon after, crashed while the newsfeed was up at the start of the game...force closing and reinstalling the game several times a day was the only way I could play. I never have apps running in the background when playing a game. Now, it crashes before the newsfeed comes up. After spending a lot of time force closing after each crash and reinstalling the game several times, it may or may not let me into the game. If it does let me in, it's only for a short time. Three of your other story games I play...CS, FS2, and FTW do not crash. Please look into this issue so I'll be able to once again enjoy playing the game. Thank you!

iPod 5 iOS 8.3
Game version 1.4.5

kooky panda
06-09-15, 02:23 PM
The past few weeks, my game has been crashing. It started out crashing after visiting a few nbrs and soon after, crashed while the newsfeed was up at the start of the game...force closing and reinstalling the game several times a day was the only way I could play. I never have apps running in the background when playing a game. Now, it crashes before the newsfeed comes up. After spending a lot of time force closing after each crash and reinstalling the game several times, it may or may not let me into the game. If it does let me in, it's only for a short time. Three of your other story games I play...CS, FS2, and FTW do not crash. Please look into this issue so I'll be able to once again enjoy playing the game. Thank you!

iPod 5 iOS 8.3
Game version 1.4.5
Try going under settings- safari - clear out cookies/data, then restart your ipod.

If that does not work, try deleting and redownloading the game. You will not lose your game progress.

TL4me
06-09-15, 03:24 PM
Kookie, I clear out cookies and website info from Safari once a day at least. I mentioned above, reinstalling the game several times a day...it may or may not let me into the game. If it does let me in, it's only for a short time. Reinstalling...maybe I'm not using the correct term....it means that I'm deleting and redownloading the game. I've done everything, including several hard closes that I feel may not be good for my device doing it too often. As mentioned above, no crashing with the other S8 and TL games. TL needs to look at my game and find the problem. I don't want to miss the tournament or anything else. Have never missed any update, event, or tournament.

This is definitely not a threat, but a fact! I was with another company for years and not fixing the crashing problem is why I left and joined S8/TL games over two years ago.

Personally, I think the crashing is due to overload! When visiting my nbrs that have been at level 40 for a while, they always crash and your one of my nbrs in the crashing catagory, Kooky...very irritating and time consuming. I've never crashed on a nbr under level 40 or new level 40 nbrs. TL needs to look into this overload problem. DragonVale had this problem when starting out and fixed it...now the expansions are just about limitless.

Post is long, but I feel the issues mentioned are necessary!

Still need help ASAP...do not want to miss the tournament or anything else.

Thank you in advance for your help!

kooky panda
06-10-15, 09:34 AM
At this point, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
I am not sure why you are only having issues with just one of the games.

TL4me
06-10-15, 05:44 PM
The info needed is all provided on the previous page. TL are you not able to look at my game without the same info being put in an email?

I have made it through ten battles in the Crajuar tournament by quickly using gems right after deleting and reinstalling the game before it crashed. This is not the way to play a tournament and if I am unable to play and win the animal doing it in this manner, I'll do without the Crajuar.

If an email must be sent, please let the agent be aware of my posts on here so I do not have to repeat myself. Please give me the name of the agent to whom I need to direct my email. This should alleviate the form letter(s) that are sent requesting info I have already provided.

Thank you!

kooky panda
06-10-15, 06:51 PM
I am sorry but sometimes it takes a support agent to help resolve issues.
Agents take emails in the order that they are received, so you will not know your agent until they respond to your email.
You will need to let them know what is happening. You can just copy and paste your post into your email.

mraguia
07-01-15, 04:55 PM
Battle tournament the patriotter disappeared for about 20 mns. Has returned but has reset to level #1. Was on level #13 Finished #12

callieda
07-01-15, 05:01 PM
The tournament disappeared from my account also for about 20 min. My tourney returned but reset to level one. I was on level 21. The tournament had the Patriotter as the prize

mraguia
07-01-15, 05:15 PM
Timer has lost a day as well.

ellaslair
07-01-15, 05:27 PM
I also am having problems with the tournament dissappearing and resetting to the beginning yikes!

Brambles2
07-01-15, 05:51 PM
My tournament has also returned me to Round one, which I played, so now on round two.

Whyever have you closed the separate thread on this in the Bugs section, when the problem is unresolved? We don't want the normal tournament info pages clogged up! It makes it difficult to find s8 responses.

Please resolve our problems WITHOUT us all individually having to file tickets, this is meant to be a leisure game NOT work.

mraguia
07-01-15, 05:56 PM
Lost all my gifts to send to my neighbors also.

gaylesville
07-01-15, 09:54 PM
I was on level eleven I the patriotter tournament and I also was reset to level one. Is this going to be fixed and time added back to cover the time to resolve this issue. Thank you. \gayle

amberly321
08-10-15, 01:46 AM
Almost daily I receive the message "your gift has been sent. But one of your friends did not receive the gift as you have already sent them a gift or they have already received the max number of gifts today." on the FIRST gift that I send. I always send gifts SEPERATELY & it doesn't matter to whom I send the first gift. I trade with the same 3 people daily & would hate to lose someone since I can't check to see receipt of gift or reassure them that I did send one. I visit a few neighbors first & collect my coins first to ensure I'm synched to the game but it continues to happen.

jentlezat
08-12-15, 04:14 PM
specs: Ipad2, did the complete off & on, can email me through my account profile info.
3 issues
1) I have the same issue as amberly321 has - very frustrating (post #241) has been happening for weeks now
2) Just Happening: just had to do round 10 in the tournament over again, cost me a gem since the time is not being displayed
3) Just happening: the Blue battle ground is shooting fireworks which usually doesn't happen when a battle is not occurring.
I don't want to lose any more progress on this tournament, please fix asap please! please!

Tictoclolo
08-12-15, 06:20 PM
2) Just Happening: just had to do round 10 in the tournament over again, cost me a gem since the time is not being displayed

Hi! I'm on IPad Mini, round 15 or 16 of Tournament, I think, and same bug just happens to me. I wouldn't miss the beautifull Dusky because of this bug. I hope it'll been fixed very soon. Thanks by advance.

SummerNightSky
08-12-15, 07:16 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, game version 1.5.1

Two problems related to the Arena/current tournament:
1) I can't see the timer bar for the Arena. When I click on the Arena, I can only see in the bottom right "The Arena", the button to battle again instantly that shows how many gems are required to do that, and the info button. I don't see the countdown timer that shows up above the timer bar.

2) When I play a round, the animations freeze after attacking. I'm currently on Round 12 (Sapphire Cthulhu).

Buttercup0001
08-12-15, 08:49 PM

1) I can't see the timer bar for the Arena. When I click on the Arena, I can only see in the bottom right "The Arena", the button to battle again instantly that shows how many gems are required to do that, and the info button. I don't see the countdown timer that shows up above the timer bar.

2) When I play a round, the animations freeze after attacking. I'm currently on Round 12 (Sapphire Cthulhu).

Im getting the same problems after I updated the game to ths latest version (1.5.1)

SummerNightSky
08-12-15, 09:56 PM

2) When I play a round, the animations freeze after attacking.

Also, I can't see sparkles on my habitats. I can only tell that they've been clicked by another player when I go to collect coins and see the +1 exp.

chippychan
08-13-15, 05:10 AM

I was just coming here to post about this too. The loss of the timer bar over the arena is very inconvenient. :(

MaribouMay
08-13-15, 09:33 AM

Same device, same problem. It is very hard to know when to battle. I also have the Battlegrounds sparkling without a current battle there.

kooky panda
08-13-15, 09:51 AM
The timer issue has been reported.