PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SummerNightSky
08-13-15, 10:14 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, game version 1.5.1
I've noticed that the animals' animations freeze after they attack not just in Arena battles, but also in Battlegrounds battles. Still not seeing sparkles on my habitats that have been clicked by other players. All of these problems appeared after updating to the latest game version.

sweetdeda
08-13-15, 06:42 PM
The timer issue has been reported.

Any idea when it will be fixed? Before the tournament is over?

Tictoclolo
08-14-15, 01:46 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, game version 1.5.1
I've noticed that the animals' animations freeze after they attack not just in Arena battles, but also in Battlegrounds battles. Still not seeing sparkles on my habitats that have been clicked by other players. All of these problems appeared after updating to the latest game version.

I'm In the same boat... -_-

blinvy2
08-14-15, 07:05 PM
I just noticed that I didn't receive any explosives for hatching my Anubis. Do explosives only happen for animals that you breed and then hatch or is this s glitch? Frustrating because it takes forever to collect bombs to get runes to then expand. It would have been nice to get those extra bombs from a longer hatch time.

sweetdeda
08-15-15, 04:28 AM
I just noticed that I didn't receive any explosives for hatching my Anubis. Do explosives only happen for animals that you breed and then hatch or is this s glitch? Frustrating because it takes forever to collect bombs to get runes to then expand. It would have been nice to get those extra bombs from a longer hatch time.

Bombs come from breeding not hatching that is why you didn't earn any for hatching your Anubis.

Listal
08-16-15, 08:42 PM
Lost runes from mining, due to crashes. From 32, I should have 36 but only have 33. I got the 1 of my 2 runes from 1st bomb and last 2 runes from my second bomb are gone!

I want my 3 missing back please, its hard to get to 70 and loosing 3 runes hurts

kooky panda
08-17-15, 09:10 AM
Lost runes from mining, due to crashes. From 32, I should have 36 but only have 33. I got the 1 of my 2 runes from 1st bomb and last 2 runes from my second bomb are gone!

I want my 3 missing back please, its hard to get to 70 and loosing 3 runes hurts
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

merlin3108
08-19-15, 05:33 AM

Had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday ... Started out with 66 runes and 11 bombs... Game crashed twice when I had reached the 70 (once when I pressed expand within the mine, once when I tipped the field I wanted to expand to). When I wanted to expand after reaching 70 I was set back to 68 runes but was down at 8 bombs. I had just updated my iPad mini to 8.4.1 this weekend and afterwards updated FS to 1.5.1 - ever since then the game keeps freezing and crashing ...

merlin3108
08-19-15, 02:42 PM
... And it happened again... Went to the mine.. had 11/15 bombs... Played one and found two runes 2/70.. Left the mine, moved two inches... Game crashed... Restarted game ... Went back into mine... Another crash... Restart again and now the mine shows 10/15 bombs and 0/70 runes... What the h***

samuel6754
08-22-15, 07:03 PM
I'm not receiving bombs for breeding the last 2 breedings (both Fairy Ferret) at least maybe there were more but wasn't watching as close until I got to chapter 5 of the Secret of Swan Lake story line and need the bombs for the goal. Currently have zero bombs so I'm not maxed. Have tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling, hard restarting. Even checked to see if they were showing up on the Animal Story version (installed for the reward). Ipad Air version 8.3 (12F69), Fantasy Story version 1.5.1

55lee55
08-23-15, 12:59 AM
I loved the storybook when it showed up and the Swan Princess storyline put the story back in Fantasy Forest Story.

But as I near the end of the story it appears that I will have a problem. I am on Chapter 6, and as I had a problem with the 5.1 issue, I figured that I should read ahead so that there wouldn't be anymore surprises like when I played ahead and raised my Swan Princess to Level 15 before I hit Chapter 5.

Yes, there it is, another penalty coming up, and I don't think force closing will fix this one. Or will it?

I see that in Chapter 7 I will need to collect 30 runes. The problem is that I currently have 147/50 runes, because when I noticed that the limit had been increased I had hoped that meant we would be getting more much needed expansions, so I power mined like crazy. Once it became obvious that there were no expansions forthcoming, and the mine was needed to collect runes for the quest, I gathered the runes I needed, but the damage is done.

I will need to collect 30 runes soon, but my mine will only let me collect 3 more.

S8 should think these things through before requiring limited resources such as collecting runes for advancement. I have already been burned on the Chapter 5.1 deal, and now I will get to the end and it appears that I will be forced to pay gems to finish this as well.

They should have either provided expansions or made it impossible to mine until the runes were required to be collected, then locked the mine again. Someone didn't think this through. The majority of players likely don't use these forums and they will potentially run into this at the last chapter as well. While the concept of this storybook is well developed and interesting, the requirements make the assumption that players will refrain from playing ahead in the game by raising their animals before required to by the story, and likewise, they raise the upper limit in runes, and apparently expect players to not mine until required by the story. This is not told to players before they start, and is irreversable once they have done what is naturally expected, which is to continue to play the game.

I don't object at all to being given the choice to spend money to skip ahead in lieu of say, raising crops, or speeding the clock. But to penalize players for playing the game by putting a cap on runes, will force anyone who is closer than 30 runes away from that cap to spend gems to finish the last step of the quest.

Unless of course, players like me will be given credit for the runes we have already collected? But that wouldn't be fair to those who reach the last chapter and must collect the runes, would it?

I don't see how force closing is going to help anyone who gets this close to the end of the storybook. Apparently that was the workaround for the 5.1 bug, but I don't see it working for this looming problem.

So, how much in cold hard cash, is this going to cost me when I get to the end of the story and cannot collect the 30 runes because I already collected all but 3 runes from the limit?

I can't be the only player who is nearing the end of this with no way to collect the required number of runes. What to do?

I was so excited when this quest came up, but now I see this as a financial burden, and it is no longer fun.

biking_witch
08-27-15, 04:38 AM
I finished the event, But I didn't get the final reward and I also don't get bombs from breeding everytime, I think it's only 2nd time during the Last Couple of days.

LocalNews
08-27-15, 05:21 AM
I bred a Noelelphant and rock Rhino (14 hour breed time) and just put it on the nest. At first no egg appeared but just got a Treent image.
I already have an epic Treent so there is nowhere to put this. I use an iPad 3 and my version of fantasy forest is 1.5.1. I hope I can get what I was supposed to get for my breed time. This has to be a bug since you only get one Treent.23233

kooky panda
08-27-15, 10:47 AM
I bred a Noelelphant and rock Rhino (14 hour breed time) and just put it on the nest. At first no egg appeared but just got a Treent image.http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23233&d=1440675934 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23233&d=1440675934)
I already have an epic Treent so there is nowhere to put this. I use

an iPad 3 and my version of fantasy forest is 1.5.1. I hope I can get what I was supposed to get for my breed time. This has to be a bug since you only get one Treent.23233
Try restarting your device or closing out your game. If you still have this image, please let me know.

LocalNews
08-29-15, 03:11 PM
I let it breed and I thought I was going to get another Trent but I got a 14 hour animal and no Trent. What was weird is I got a glowing gem after the 14 hours the mushroom was on the nest. But now I just bred another 14 Hour "Treent". This time I shut down and restarted my iPad and it is still there. I assume it will just be another 14 hour animal and not a second Treent.

I can't believe it happened a second time. Thanks for your help.

If it is any help with the problem, each time this happened I hatched a hedgehog instead of the Treent.

55lee55
09-05-15, 03:04 PM
Those of us who have successfully played this game from the beginning have reached a point where we cannot place any more animals in our forest after the service animals. Is this the end of this game? Can we get our gems refunded at least? If any new animals are released, we won't be able to place them anywhere. If this is the end of the game, can we get a refund for the gems we have left? Are the rest of the players going to be told that some players have finished the game? Conversely, will S8 expand the forest so we can continue to play?

Already at least one player has been unable to place a needed habitat. I cannot hold one more regular animal except for the Peyton, as I do have room for one more gem animal. Is S8 going to address this issue, or are they going to let this game end without warning, as it has for some of us already?

goodsoul76
09-06-15, 06:50 AM
I sped up the dusk bunny incubation but the animal disappeared ...I'm not sure if in my haste I accidentally sold it or what happened....is there any says to get the animal back? I actually Deleted a coupld of other animals to make room for it so if I lost it I'm hoping I can get it back! Not sure what to do now. Any help would be appreciated.

barbarix
09-17-15, 01:53 PM
Well, I do not really want to have to constantly restart and shut down in order to be able to play for more than four minutes before the game shuts down- again. Am a big team lava fan but this game is by far too unstable to be playable, if I had not come this far and need time to wait for new enrgy in CS I might have stopped altogether.. Could you not rent more server capacity? It is nearly impossible to do more than four trips to the knes in a row- and it has been going on...
would love you to fix it, and no, it has nothing to do with my device, seriously.

55lee55
09-25-15, 12:13 PM
I love the new Treasure animal. I was going to buy it. Then I realized that I cannot place it in my forest because I have reached the limit on Treasure habitats.

Please, S8, don't put limits on specific habitats if you want to sell animals. I am willing to spend 600 gems now, to buy the pony. I am not willing to sell other treasure animals that I have either purchased or worked hard for many months to breed. This would be like asking a parent which child they are willing to sell. Not a good move.

Is this another move to try to make the most loyal players, who have been here from the beginning, to go away? Or is it, as I hope, an oversight that will be fixed immediately?

Could you either allow more than one Treasure animal/habitat, or remove the limit? Please? Before the sale is over, and let us know so those in this situation can have a chance to buy this lovely animal, please?

Thank you, S8.

55lee55
09-30-15, 08:30 AM
Hey S8, thanks for removing the limit on on the Treasure habitat.

Awesome!

cocauina
11-02-15, 07:44 PM
I try to open Fantasy Forest Story and Restaurant Story 2 and I cannot, my game says that I need Internet access, which I do, already tried with my phone internet and my wi-fi and it still says the same, and when I tap on the left down corner to see what error was, it says "failed to login" what the heck does this means?

cocauina
11-02-15, 07:47 PM
I try to open Fantasy Forest Story and Restaurant Story 2 and I cannot, my game says that I need Internet access, which I do, already tried with my phone internet and my wi-fi and it still says the same, and when I tap on the left down corner to see what error was, it says "failed to login" what the heck does this means?

If you can still see what was the problem I appreciate, because I would like to know what happened, fortunately I can open both games now.

FrozenTurtle
11-03-15, 11:26 AM
If you can still see what was the problem I appreciate, because I would like to know what happened, fortunately I can open both games now.

Looks like we have a very brief unexpected downtime at that time. Sorry about that!

Tictoclolo
11-04-15, 08:31 PM
Hi! I don't know if it's the same for everyone or if I'm the only one but, since their released, instead of their own descriptions, Sugarskull Glider and Skeletal Steed have the Matripony's infos. I play on the French version, BTS. Don't know if it makes a difference.

kooky panda
11-05-15, 11:22 AM
Hi! I don't know if it's the same for everyone or if I'm the only one but, since their released, instead of their own descriptions, Sugarskull Glider and Skeletal Steed have the Matripony's infos. I play on the French version, BTS. Don't know if it makes a difference.
Mine game is okay. It may just be under the French version. I will report this over.

Tictoclolo
11-06-15, 06:24 PM
Thanks! It's not a big catastrophic issue but I like to read Animals's little stories. So, I hope this will be fixed. ^^'

Edit: I just saw that it has been fixed. Thanks!

kooky panda
11-11-15, 03:10 PM
Thanks! It's not a big catastrophic issue but I like to read Animals's little stories. So, I hope this will be fixed. ^^'

Edit: I just saw that it has been fixed. Thanks!
Thanks for reporting back:)

FaithCiara
11-22-15, 10:11 AM
Since a long time I have the problem that my phone just close my game after a few minutes. There is no error message, I'll just kicked out. That happens all the time.
Not only that disturbs, my last steps (picked apples, contested battles and energy, excavations in the mine) are reset and I don't get back energy, money and/or Runes!
Example: I was at the mine and found 5 runes with two bombs. Suddenly I was thrown out of the game and when I started again, I had one explosives, but I missed several runes that I had purchased.

It doesn't make fun!

(Samsung Galaxy S3 / Android)

FigmentValley
11-22-15, 06:07 PM
I have been thinking I noticed various assets going missing or not being awarded. I thought perhaps I was being forgetful. But I have been keeping track for a few days now.

When I should be awarded bombs, I get nothing. 13 hour and 17 hour gave nothing. Bombs already in my mine have disappeared. I only use any bombs I have over the count of 10, keeping 10 in my que at all times. (Hedge against requirements of future storybooks). My mine dropped to 7 bombs over 2 days.

Do we have a gremlin?

FigmentValley
11-23-15, 07:41 AM
This morning my gremlin had a change of heart. All my missing assets are back. My mine is pinned at 15 and the morning's animal gave me two more.

FaithCiara
12-03-15, 01:32 PM
It's happening again! Since the update the game crashes every minute!
I was in the mine and get 3 runes with one explosives. I was so happy because of this luck! And before I could leave the mine, the game crashes again... the runes were reset , but I didn't get the explosives back... I SLOWLY HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!! I would like to smash my phone against the wall! Fix it !!!! :mad:
I'm so angry and disappointed because it's a beautiful game with all those little cute animals and I don't want to unistall it.

crumbsandsprinkles
12-07-15, 12:45 AM
Will the constant crashing on older devices ever be fixed? I have an iPad mini original and it's almost impossible to play.

ooyuui
12-10-15, 08:19 PM
Hi We had 1.5.4 Fantasy forest game. Both have iPad Airs, mine purchased 2013 but daughters onl purchased July 2015. I'm on level 50, daughter level teens..Both been experiencing crashing on logon, as well as crashing when we seemingly attempt to do anything at Times eg breed, mine, hatch, etc. used to only be when visiting friends or neighbors on high levels of 40 and above. Now it doesn't seem to like so many animals etc on mine, I did complain the other day as had lost lol my mining runes s crashed every time I would go to leve mine nd would lose runes. I noticed that I received some runes as replacements, thanks for those. However then did it afterwards for apples ie lost my apples and then haven't been able to complete rocking chair challenge as I couldn't login all last night and again for most of today. Just letting you know.

kooky panda
12-11-15, 11:11 AM
Hi We had 1.5.4 Fantasy forest game. Both have iPad Airs, mine purchased 2013 but daughters onl purchased July 2015. I'm on level 50, daughter level teens..Both been experiencing crashing on logon, as well as crashing when we seemingly attempt to do anything at Times eg breed, mine, hatch, etc. used to only be when visiting friends or neighbors on high levels of 40 and above. Now it doesn't seem to like so many animals etc on mine, I did complain the other day as had lost lol my mining runes s crashed every time I would go to leve mine nd would lose runes. I noticed that I received some runes as replacements, thanks for those. However then did it afterwards for apples ie lost my apples and then haven't been able to complete rocking chair challenge as I couldn't login all last night and again for most of today. Just letting you know.

Check and make sure you have the most current apple software update for your Ipads.
Also force close out any applications running in the background.

Aguess58
12-18-15, 09:47 PM
Has anyone had the problem. That when I tried doing the tournaments it said that they were not active and to check back for one

Gweenykay
12-18-15, 11:50 PM
Help please. Holly Jolly Hoiday. I do not have the icon link for this world event. Harvesting, breeding and mining are all notifying on the number of sweaters earned but I've no icon on my game therefore no total count/info/ etc. I've force closed 5/6 times now and it's sill not loaded. Is there something else I should try?
I play on an iPad.
Upload of file failed.- this is the error message when I try to upload a photo of my game board

kooky panda
12-19-15, 02:27 PM
Help please. Holly Jolly Hoiday. I do not have the icon link for this world event. Harvesting, breeding and mining are all notifying on the number of sweaters earned but I've no icon on my game therefore no total count/info/ etc. I've force closed 5/6 times now and it's sill not loaded. Is there something else I should try?
I play on an iPad.
Upload of file failed.- this is the error message when I try to upload a photo of my game board
I will report this over.
As for photos when before trying to upload, try editing your photo first, then upload.

Gweenykay
12-19-15, 08:45 PM
I will report this over.
As for photos when before trying to upload, try editing your photo first, then upload.

Thank you kooky. Could you explain please which edit function you mean. I focused in but it still would not upload.
The photo was simply to show an empty gap between the spin to win and the value pack icons where the world event should be!

glenngenius
12-20-15, 02:18 AM
Hi! I don't know where to post this but I won a festive firefly (?) on spin the wheel and when I checked my storage, there was no festive firefly and all I see is a blank square with x1 in it and the picture won't even load. Thank you!

kooky panda
12-20-15, 09:27 AM
Hi! I don't know where to post this but I won a festive firefly (?) on spin the wheel and when I checked my storage, there was no festive firefly and all I see is a blank square with x1 in it and the picture won't even load. Thank you!
Try restarting your game or device.

kooky panda
12-22-15, 11:28 AM
Has anyone had the problem. That when I tried doing the tournaments it said that they were not active and to check back for one

There are currently no active tournaments right now. Hopefully we will get a new one soon! :)

I play on an iPad.

A CM check and it looks like you now have the icon after you restarted your game.
If this is not the case, please let me know.

Firenza08
12-25-15, 01:08 AM
Please, say us! Will the constant crashing on older devices ever be fixed? I have 4s and it's almost impossible to play.

kooky panda
12-26-15, 10:31 AM
Please, say us! Will the constant crashing on older devices ever be fixed? I have 4s and it's almost impossible to play.
I am sorry you are having issues. Please make sure you have the most current software update for your device.
Make sure you close out any applications running in the background when playing.

Firenza08
12-27-15, 11:37 PM
I do all you say, but it doesn't help. Game crushes again and again. I have to reinstall the game many times a day. I like this game very much, but it not comfortable to play such way. All this problems began after August updates. Please, do something!

Knightmare89
12-28-15, 03:43 PM

Hello.
This has been puzzling me for a while...
For some reason, events do not show up for me. I play this game with a friend, and they have everything showing up fine. They live in U. S. and I live in Finland, in case that makes a difference, I mean maybe it's a server issue?

My device is an Asus tablet K012, with an Android 5.0 OS and the latest version of the game.

Awaiting your response,

Knightmare

sweetdeda
12-28-15, 04:47 PM

Hello.
This has been puzzling me for a while...
For some reason, events do not show up for me. I play this game with a friend, and they have everything showing up fine. They live in U. S. and I live in Finland, in case that makes a difference, I mean maybe it's a server issue?

My device is an Asus tablet K012, with an Android 5.0 OS and the latest version of the game.

Awaiting your response,

Knightmare
knightmare, I believe most events you must be level 17 or higher, it appears you are not there yet, just level 15. If once you reach level 17 you still don't receive the events you may want to contact support. I'm not for sure but I do believe the events are available on android.

Knightmare89
12-28-15, 04:52 PM
knightmare, I believe most events you must be level 17 or higher, it appears you are not there yet, just level 15. If once you reach level 17 you still don't receive the events you may want to contact support. I'm not for sure but I do believe the events are available on android.

I see. Well, I shall level up then, and see if that changes the situation any. Yes, the events are available for Android, as my friend has an Android OS as well.

Thank you for your help, have a nice day.

Gweenykay
12-29-15, 05:16 PM
There are currently no active tournaments right now. Hopefully we will get a new one soon! :)

A CM check and it looks like you now have the icon after you restarted your game.
If this is not the case, please let me know.

Thank you all has been well since before Christmas. It was the first time I had deleted the game and it was heart stopping till all former details are back and nothing is lost!

Allixiandra
02-21-16, 10:51 AM
Singe yesterday I have the problem that whenever I switch from the game to whatever and then come back the game has "frozen in" and then I am kicked out and have restart the game. This drives me crazy especially while I am trying to win this tournament and often switch to the forum for some advice before I start the battle. And I am also afraid to go mining because I do not want to loose bombs or runes like I did a few times before.

Is there anyone else who have these problems?

And @TL: Could you please check this issue and fix it? Thanks a lot!

Invisistill
03-01-16, 10:37 AM
My storm8 ID is Invisistill and the Spruce Moose I won on the spin game was accidentally sold when I tried to feed it.
I would like it back please and thank you.

kooky panda
03-01-16, 11:33 AM
My storm8 ID is Invisistill and the Spruce Moose I won on the spin game was accidentally sold when I tried to feed it.
I would like it back please and thank you.
I am sorry! You can send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

tennysonrobin
03-02-16, 12:00 AM
Is there any way to turn off notifications for habitats reaching their max capacity of coins? I have like 40+ habitats and every 10-15min a reminder pops up on my screen telling me to collect coins (i have about 30 million, unused). That's really annoying, i mean i could turn off noti for the game entirely but i would like to know when my breeding is done or when the crops are ready to harvest. But coins... Really?

Please TL, allow players to turn that off, I don't want my phone to be lit up every time i have 5k coins ready. Thanks.

jentlezat
03-02-16, 10:51 AM
Storm8 Maintance during timed events - like the current tournament -
Will time be extended for lost time????

labrontheowl
03-18-16, 10:35 PM
My game has been crashing so much it's not possible to play anymore. I've already tried everything and it's updated.

honerkowski
03-30-16, 10:15 PM
My game has been crashing so much it's not possible to play anymore. I've already tried everything and it's updated.

It's the Same with my Game... At the beginning, it was only Mining (which was already annoying since bombs and Rune Stones Are so hard to get), but now it crashes nearly every Minute, Even when I only warnt to Switch to a different habitat 😢

HappyHeartBakery
03-31-16, 07:25 AM
I too continue to have alot of problems with the game crashing.
At the moment it has been taking me 5-10 attempts to get into the game for it to stay up. It gets all the way to the home screen - freezes - then kicks me out. Very annoying. I'm playing on an ipad 2, level 75 with a forest full of animals & probably 25-30 animals in storage. I often have to power down my device and restart completely. Why o Why does this continue to happen to so many players. I play other storm8 games and do not have this issue with them. So it shouldn't be my device. I'm up to date. I just want to be able to play! Makes the game more frustrating than enjoyable

RileyBug624
04-01-16, 03:26 PM
I looked for a thread with bugs and issues but couldn't find one. I am at level 75 and play on my iPad. Starting a couple of days ago, my tablet keeps crashing and I can't get into the game. Yesterday it took an hour, today it crashed and of course it was in the mine and I lost a bomb (seems like it always crashes when I just won runes which I then lose or when I try to mine and lose a bomb). If you have no fixes or patches I am going to have to quit the game. Not too much fun anymore; I have more than 20 animals in storage because I can't mine fast enough to expand and now I can't get into the game to expand.

Lurker2
04-06-16, 12:20 PM
In the Shop under Decor, it says that Stone Path costs 1 coin. When you tap on the info button or try to buy it, it says the cost is 10 coins. The actual cost of purchase is 10 coins.

kooky panda
04-06-16, 01:44 PM
In the Shop under Decor, it says that Stone Path costs 1 coin. When you tap on the info button or try to buy it, it says the cost is 10 coins. The actual cost of purchase is 10 coins.
Hey this is a known issue on android devices. The team is already looking into this.

KelsFriend
04-07-16, 08:28 PM
When I am mining for Realm Runes to expand, it stops me at 12 Realm Runes. I currently need 30 to clear the next space on my plateau. I have to completely exit the mine and go back in over and over until I 'm done for the day.

I play on a Samsung Tab 4.

kooky panda
04-08-16, 09:13 AM
When I am mining for Realm Runes to expand, it stops me at 12 Realm Runes. I currently need 30 to clear the next space on my plateau. I have to completely exit the mine and go back in over and over until I 'm done for the day.

Which version are you playing on?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

KelsFriend
04-10-16, 07:50 PM
I'm playing F F Valentine. I tried to go back to the basic game but it wouldn't install.

kooky panda
04-11-16, 09:33 AM
I'm playing F F Valentine. I tried to go back to the basic game but it wouldn't install.
Ummm the original game should be the most current.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fantasy

What is happening when you try to install the original version?

HappyHeartBakery
04-19-16, 07:18 AM
At the moment it has been taking me 5-10 attempts to get into the game for it to stay up. It gets all the way to the home screen - freezes - then kicks me out. Very annoying. I'm playing on an ipad 2, level 75 with a forest full of animals & probably 25-30 animals in storage. I often have to power down my device and restart completely. Why o Why does this continue to happen to so many players. I play other storm8 games and do not have this issue with them. So it shouldn't be my device. I'm up to date. I just want to be able to play! Makes the game more frustrating than enjoyable

UPDATE:
Try as I might & following support instructions I continue to have issues with my game crashing. It has only gotten worse from my last post.
Now I usually have to clear out Safari cache (as suggested by support), delete and reinstall the game EVERY time I want to get into the game.
I was really hoping there would be an update to help fix these issues. Again, I play 4 other games regularly on the same device. These games DO NOT have this issue. Not sure how much longer I'll be able to waste so much time & money playing. Please Please listen to those of us having issues and update the game to help fix these issues

Niire
05-17-16, 02:06 PM
Hey! :) Umm, for some reason, opening my storage (or attempting to) is causing my game to lock up completely, I have to close the game by clicking the x in the upper right corner...I got a snapdragon, wanted to hatch her. :)

scareymelb
06-12-16, 01:56 PM
Fantasy Forest Story Fantasy Fields version 1.5.2.8s53g
Android version 4.4.2
Device model number IT-1101-QUAD

The game runs fine for a while then starts crashing out/closing. I have uninstalled once and cleared all data a couple of times but I cannot persuade the game to use my SD card for data storage, although I can transfer the game itself. (I have a similar problem with Monopoly Bingo, although to a lesser extent.)

Due to the age of my device I only have 2 gig spare space on the main memory section and this game uses at least one gig of that. I have had to uninstall almost everything except 3 games to create space but I am fast running out of the additional space I made.

I don't want to uninstall/reinstall in the middle of the current rainforest campaign, is there anything I can do to limit the storage space it is eating up?

scareymelb
06-13-16, 02:49 PM

Anyone else who gets this problem, I think it's because we haven't done the 5M coin expansion yet. You can work round it by clicking on the mine and it will let you do another round of mining. If it then stops you saying you have maxed it, just close it and click the mine again until it tells you that you can only mine for coins and food. I often find it lets me continue until I have run out of explosives though.

Drachenia
06-13-16, 06:39 PM
Anyone else who gets this problem, I think it's because we haven't done the 5M coin expansion yet. You can work round it by clicking on the mine and it will let you do another round of mining. If it then stops you saying you have maxed it, just close it and click the mine again until it tells you that you can only mine for coins and food. I often find it lets me continue until I have run out of explosives though.

Hello I do not know how much Realm Runes lower player have can. When they can not more land expand have, they have reached the limit. Well then you have to wait until TL new country expansion releases :D

johanamichella
06-14-16, 01:45 AM
I would like to restart my fantasy forest. Is it possible?

Rynetory2
06-14-16, 04:29 AM
I would like to restart my fantasy forest. Is it possible?

Sorry we are unable to restart our game. The only way is to get another device.

viridium
07-15-16, 07:43 AM
Pearl Ross bug:

I won a cute Pearl Ross from April or Carneval but when I look how it is displayed I wonder why TL never fixed this Invisible body glitch.

All Accesoires like hat or glitter is shown but the pet itself is like a ghost.Can anyone check if he won it too if this glitch is everywhere?
In German it is the Perlross

Be11ar00
07-20-16, 05:28 AM
I'm having some bugs with my game: it seems to freeze up every 10-30 seconds (the little red pony appears), In the battlegrounds I am often fighting the same level more than once, and I have found 5 runes but it only shows that I have 1 (and thus cannot continue to expand).

Alyssas_mommy04
07-31-16, 07:46 PM
I'm having some bugs with my game: it seems to freeze up every 10-30 seconds (the little red pony appears), In the battlegrounds I am often fighting the same level more than once, and I have found 5 runes but it only shows that I have 1 (and thus cannot continue to expand).

Supergirlfashion1
09-17-16, 10:53 AM
Hi I've posted everywhere that I was starting to feed my donkey and either bc network was slow or glitched but my donkey was gone so I belive it got sold in the process of me touching the feed bottom. I had to spend 80 gems to skip my step 9 on the stand united storybook challenge. Please help bf the level 10 bc I don't have enough gems to complete the task.

Supergirlfashion1
09-17-16, 10:54 AM
My game has been freezing a lot and having to restart in the middle of battles. Please help!!!

kooky panda
09-17-16, 06:24 PM
Hi I've posted everywhere that I was starting to feed my donkey and either bc network was slow or glitched but my donkey was gone so I belive it got sold in the process of me touching the feed bottom. I had to spend 80 gems to skip my step 9 on the stand united storybook challenge. Please help bf the level 10 bc I don't have enough gems to complete the task.

My game has been freezing a lot and having to restart in the middle of battles. Please help!!!
Please contact support@storm8.com for assistance

MercuryV
09-18-16, 08:31 AM
I have got 2 armadillos and it's still asking me to hatch. I am afraid I am running out of time to finish the elephant. Please help.

kooky panda
09-18-16, 03:31 PM
I have got 2 armadillos and it's still asking me to hatch. I am afraid I am running out of time to finish the elephant. Please help.

What event are you trying to complete? Can you give more details?

BillyHall
10-06-16, 04:27 PM
Help, my coins are being deducted rather than collected ? I tried quitting the game and reopening, but it keeps doing the same thing.

Rynetory2
10-07-16, 06:24 AM
Help, my coins are being deducted rather than collected ? I tried quitting the game and reopening, but it keeps doing the same thing.

Sorry about that. Can you try reinstalling your game and see if it helps?

greeneyedalexa
10-07-16, 01:46 PM
I can't put in storage the moon basin, or sell it, it gives me only rotate option. I've tried to clear the cookies, I've tried to reinstall the game, it didn't help, I uninstalled and installed another version of the game - still nothing.

EDIT - It have the options now, thank you :)

Shylaangy
10-11-16, 04:52 AM
Salve io ho un problema sono a livello 22 e alla impossibile x la 2 volta mi sono spariti 9 draghi 6 gemme ed un abitat cime mai?!?!?!? Rivorrei indietro i miei draghi perch? non ? giusto grazie

Shylaangy
10-11-16, 05:17 AM
No pesce persico ? stato il t9! Volevo dire che non ? giusto rivoglio tutti i miei draghi grazie

Shylaangy
10-11-16, 08:24 AM
Come faccio a riavere i draghi che voi mi avete tolto alla improvviso ? Datemi un email un gruppo qualcosa per poter parlare con qualcuno . Qui non risponde nessuno !ma perch? uno fa tanto x creare draghi nuovi e rari vincere le battaglie x avere draghi rari e all improvviso entro nel gioco e cosa sparisce ????proprio i draghi quelli rari nn su fa cos? !!!!!che senso haaaaaaaa
Il gioco ? fantasy Story

kooky panda
10-11-16, 10:40 AM
Come faccio a riavere i draghi che voi mi avete tolto alla improvviso ? Datemi un email un gruppo qualcosa per poter parlare con qualcuno . Qui non risponde nessuno !ma perch? uno fa tanto x creare draghi nuovi e rari vincere le battaglie x avere draghi rari e all improvviso entro nel gioco e cosa sparisce ????proprio i draghi quelli rari nn su fa cos? !!!!!che senso haaaaaaaa
Il gioco ? fantasy Story

I am sorry but once an animal has expired you will no longer be able to obtain that animal.

For more help, you can send an email to support@storm8.com

Drachenia
10-23-16, 07:35 AM
Hello I have a question to the developer team, is it possible with the animals the rarity with purely write? See seccrenshoot

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2320xzqeygwats.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

tahitii
10-29-16, 01:27 AM
Im on android and since the last update im having internet connection trouble with the game. It opens but it's almost impossible to collect money or battle in the tournament, I always get the advice saying there is no internet connection :( Does anyone have the same problem?

HolzRollerGang
10-29-16, 06:08 AM
Since yesterday i have exactly the same issue!
I start the game and it load and load and load - then the message pops up " This is an Online Game..."
Tap on "Again" did mostly fix it and i'm in the game!

After just a few actions like collecting Coins, harvest Food and so on again the Message "Internet Connection is required..."
Same prozedur - tap on "Again" and with luck i'm back in the game but mostly it load for forever! Only force close helps now...
I cant also send Gems to my neighbours! The "Neighbour" sector just not load - i cant see anything!

realy frustrating :(

tahitii
10-29-16, 07:47 AM
Agree... :( Hope they will read this and fix issue as soon as possible! And I would like to have a day more to play the tournament and the storybook.. I won two times the same round against the bansheep but the server didn't save it and now I've lost three times so far ...and even spent gems to speed up between the rounds :(

Rynetory2
10-29-16, 09:31 AM
Agree... :( Hope they will read this and fix issue as soon as possible! And I would like to have a day more to play the tournament and the storybook.. I won two times the same round against the bansheep but the server didn't save it and now I've lost three times so far ...and even spent gems to speed up between the rounds :(

Sorry to hear that you're having issues. You may want to try the suggestions in Post 1 of current thread. If issues persist, contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so an agent can check your game.

Eluzyion
10-29-16, 01:25 PM
This is just a connection issue fix that I didn't see posted on first page

If you get connection errors but can still connect to web or other games.. (And it's not game server problems) try this fix, it doesn't matter if you show full wifi bar, wifi signals fluctuate so even with full bars you may not be picking up strongest signal.

1. Unplug power cord from modem/router. Wait 2 mins

2. Power off device while you wait.

3. Plug modem back in, it will connect to strongest available signal and wait for all lights to come on and show normal (if for any reason your lights do not come back normal call your internet service provider your modem may be going out or ISP signal is down)

4. Turn your device back on.. It will connect to your new strong signal

5. Try to connect to game now, enjoy!

*note: if you leave modem running for long periods it loses signal strength, also if there are multiple devices using wifi the strength you have deminishes., so resetting your modem or wifi box helps find the strongest strength possible for games that need strong wifi (not all do) but the storm 8 games I run definately do ;)

Just saw this in post 1, thought I had posted it before but didn't go through all the pages, thank you!

Rynetory2
10-29-16, 07:08 PM
Yes it's already in Post 1. Thanks for trying to help. :)

Rynetory2
10-29-16, 07:12 PM
Since yesterday i have exactly the same issue!
I start the game and it load and load and load - then the message pops up " This is an Online Game..."
Tap on "Again" did mostly fix it and i'm in the game!

After just a few actions like collecting Coins, harvest Food and so on again the Message "Internet Connection is required..."
Same prozedur - tap on "Again" and with luck i'm back in the game but mostly it load for forever! Only force close helps now...
I cant also send Gems to my neighbours! The "Neighbour" sector just not load - i cant see anything!

realy frustrating :(

Are you in Europe? Some members in Europe are affected by outage problem. See http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95138-Games-down-in-Europe

If not, try the suggestions in Post 1 of current thread.

pliskin257
11-06-16, 12:35 PM
Hello, is prize pony still available to breed from sea horse and fennec shox? Or the only way to get one is with gems?

Drachenia
12-03-16, 01:28 PM
Hello, is prize pony still available to breed from sea horse and fennec shox? Or the only way to get one is with gems?

Hello Pliskin! It is not through breeding to get, you can only buy it in the market :D

BatCrzy2
12-14-16, 08:25 AM
I purchased the Gingerbread Man for 375 gems which gives you 60 Leaderboard Points every 2.5 hours. I placed the Gingerbread Man, watched the bar count down from 2.5 hours and then turn into a crown. I am unable to click on the crown to receive the bonus, it does nothing. I cleared my hustory, restarted, even uninstalled/installed the game, no change.

It's fixed now...thank you!

kooky panda
12-14-16, 11:22 AM
I purchased the Gingerbread Man for 375 gems which gives you 60 Leaderboard Points every 2.5 hours. I placed the Gingerbread Man, watched the bar count down from 2.5 hours and then turn into a crown. I am unable to click on the crown to receive the bonus, it does nothing. I cleared my hustory, restarted, even uninstalled/installed the game, no change.

It's fixed now...thank you!

When you click on it, do you see a button at the bottom of the screen that says collect? If so click the collect button.

12-15-16, 02:59 PM
My new expansion is dissspeared! There were only 45 Minutes left and now its gone! My runes are lost, also my coins. Can you please fix this!?

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 07:07 AM
Can you restart your device and game and see if it returns? If not, please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game and assist you with your missing items.

Smg25
12-16-16, 08:04 PM
I have two devices but the same game on both. I've tried to log into to both of them but it won't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both but still can't get it to work. Can anyone help me?

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 08:40 PM
I have two devices but the same game on both. I've tried to log into to both of them but it won't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both but still can't get it to work. Can anyone help me?

Have you tried disconnecting internet settings on your device, restart modem, router, and connect back to internet? Please try. Are both your devices using the same network? If so, can you try using a different network if it's available?

Hopefully that will get you back.

crumbsandsprinkles
12-18-16, 12:24 AM
For the past 2 days I've had connection issues with the storm 8 games. Everything else works fine. Is this a bug that will be fixed soon with an update? My router needs a ladder to get to and if everything else works fine I don't see why we have to keep resetting it.

Also when the game was working it would load really slow. Habitats look empty and invisible in battles.

Drachenia
12-27-16, 04:02 PM
Hello Community Manager and Moderators! I want to go into the game, get the link and get the picture with news. Then I click the news, it goes away and the game freezes and I fly out. I have also no gem sale for Christmas, I do not know whether it is connected. I almost forgot when I visit neighbors comes to accept the picture, I click on it freezes and I fly out of the game. :confused: I have the problem only with FFS, I also play DS but here I have no problem.

Rynetory2
12-28-16, 05:36 AM
Can you try clearing your cache and restarting your device then start only FFS? I'm guessing that your forest is huge and your device may run low on resources due to the animations in the game. Please try and hopefully it works for you.

Drachenia
12-29-16, 03:53 PM
Can you try clearing your cache and restarting your device then start only FFS? I'm guessing that your forest is huge and your device may run low on resources due to the animations in the game. Please try and hopefully it works for you.

Hello Rynetory, everything I tried before did not help. So now I hope I have my peace now, have the IPad with all deleted and reset to user settings. Thanks for your answer :D
I play on an IPad MD523FD / A and I will be thrown 3 to 4 times out of the game. There is the picture with the news, I click on it to hide the news and wupp I have been kicked out of the game. :(

Rynetory2
12-30-16, 06:01 AM
Oh dear, sorry that you got thrown out of game, Drachenia. :( Do you get kick out when you click on the news or doing other activities? The iPad number you gave is the modal number, I'm not sure which generation of iPad you're using. Are you able to store some decorations to reduce the animations? Alternatively you may need to contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if the issue persists, for the agent to do a more personal check on your game.

Drachenia
12-31-16, 08:53 AM
Oh dear, sorry that you got thrown out of game, Drachenia. :( Do you get kick out when you click on the news or doing other activities? The iPad number you gave is the modal number, I'm not sure which generation of iPad you're using. Are you able to store some decorations to reduce the animations? Alternatively you may need to contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if the issue persists, for the agent to do a more personal check on your game.

Hello Rynetory! It always throws me out of the game shortly after that, I clicked on the news to close this. It also happens when I have visited neighbors for a long time, the news looks like this:

chickenladyx14
12-31-16, 06:17 PM
Why does the game have to load the NEWS and MESSAGES every time the game is opened? Wouldn't once a day suffice? Both of these features are easily accessible while in the game through the game buttons.

Rynetory2
12-31-16, 11:57 PM
Hello Rynetory! It always throws me out of the game shortly after that, I clicked on the news to close this. It also happens when I have visited neighbors for a long time, the news looks like this:

I believe you have done everything on your part to resolve this. I think the next best course of action is for you to contact Support for them to investigate further and give you advise specific to your game and device. I hope you will be able to play your game normally soon. :)

Rynetory2
12-31-16, 11:58 PM
Why does the game have to load the NEWS and MESSAGES every time the game is opened? Wouldn't once a day suffice? Both of these features are easily accessible while in the game through the game buttons.

To alert us of the most current updates which occurred after you exited the game. :o

Drachenia
01-05-17, 10:36 AM
I believe you have done everything on your part to resolve this. I think the next best course of action is for you to contact Support for them to investigate further and give you advise specific to your game and device. I hope you will be able to play your game normally soon. :)

Hello Rynetory! I just noticed after the game threw me out 3x behind each other. I have the 4 attempt to enter into the game, which came with the first 3x not the Game Center with Welcome Back Bingobongo33 and only come into the game with the 4 attempt. Can there be a connection that Game Center give, I do not come into play? :D

Rynetory2
01-06-17, 02:43 AM
Hello Rynetory! I just noticed after the game threw me out 3x behind each other. I have the 4 attempt to enter into the game, which came with the first 3x not the Game Center with Welcome Back Bingobongo33 and only come into the game with the 4 attempt. Can there be a connection that Game Center give, I do not come into play? :D

Not sure, it might be specific to your game. Best to check with Support. They would be able to give you a definite answer. :)

Drachenia
01-09-17, 01:24 PM
It gets worse and worse, I'm thrown out of the game 5 times in a row. I wrote the support yesterday or yesterday. Today I had 4 times the problem, with the throw out. I have deleted the game and recharged it and in the short term it went. Now I have 3 times my IPad (Gen 4) off and turn on again, so 2 times I'm so come back into the game. Now it does not let me in. Now the connection is always turning, goes away and the picture is frozen, it takes no 5 seconds and I'm outside. It does not build up also the news window, am very sad straight.

kooky panda
01-09-17, 03:02 PM
Try going to settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your ipad to see if this helps.
Also make sure that you have the most current software update for your ipad.

Drachenia
01-09-17, 03:11 PM
Try going to settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your ipad to see if this helps.
Also make sure that you have the most current software update for your ipad.

Hello Kooky I do with every crash the ceach empty, but it does not always help. I have already checked out at the Game Center and logged in and that did not solve the problem synonymous. I do not know what else I can do :(

Drachenia
01-10-17, 12:10 PM
Super is getting worse and worse Now the news does not build up, is has built it up I fly out of the game at the same moment. Ceach is empty and connected to my internet server too. Hello I want to play my Fantasy Forest, I also scolded IPad put out and again on and also does not help. I am desperate and sad :(

Rynetory2
01-11-17, 07:58 AM
Hi Drachenia, Please continue to work with Support on these issues. Hope you are able to play normally soon. Cheers.

goldeinhorn
01-11-17, 09:08 AM
I bought the goldenunicorn offer today. Right after the purchase the game crashed and i didn't got the goldenunicorn offer but i lost my money, thats 15-20$ and i didn't have that unicorn offer, can anyone help me what i should do now pls. thats so annoying.

plaidkat
01-11-17, 11:28 AM
I'm playing on an iPhone, both my phone and game are updated, but my game won't open. I seem to be having the same problem, just about loaded then... crash. Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to work but only once! After I leave the game to go back resumes crash after crash. So as of now this game is unplayable which is a really bummer considering a world event is going on and using my data(not around wifi) to keep reinstalling over and over in unrealistic. I really hope this gets figured out soon. My frustration is high.

kooky panda
01-11-17, 11:46 AM
I'm playing on an iPhone, both my phone and game are updated, but my game won't open. I seem to be having the same problem, just about loaded then... crash. Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to work but only once! After I leave the game to go back resumes crash after crash. So as of now this game is unplayable which is a really bummer considering a world event is going on and using my data(not around wifi) to keep reinstalling over and over in unrealistic. I really hope this gets figured out soon. My frustration is high.
Try going to settings-safari and clear out data, then restart your iphone to see if this helps.
Also make sure you have the most current software version for your iphone installed.

kooky panda
01-11-17, 11:47 AM
I bought the goldenunicorn offer today. Right after the purchase the game crashed and i didn't got the goldenunicorn offer but i lost my money, thats 15-20$ and i didn't have that unicorn offer, can anyone help me what i should do now pls. thats so annoying.

Please contact support for assistance.

support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

missourijan
01-11-17, 03:26 PM
The submit a request link posted does not work on my device.

plaidkat
01-11-17, 04:43 PM
Try going to settings-safari and clear out data, then restart your iphone to see if this helps.
Also make sure you have the most current software version for your iphone installed.

Tried this and it didn't change anything except that my game crashes at quicker spot and I don't have to wait as long to know it's not gonna load. The ONLY way I can get in is to remove the game reinstall and then this only works once then back to the same no entry.

missourijan
01-11-17, 10:50 PM
The submit a request link posted does not work on my device.

The link for me opens up a search bar which brings up articles. And a login for agents. No submit a report. Please give me an email or some link I can actually open a claim.

Rynetory2
01-12-17, 05:31 AM
The link for me opens up a search bar which brings up articles. And a login for agents. No submit a report. Please give me an email or some link I can actually open a claim.

Do you see the screens shown in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95185-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form? Are you able to use the [Submit A Request] or [Sign In] buttons at the top right of the screen? Follow the steps to submit your report.

KadeeDid
01-12-17, 10:18 PM
My game keeps shutting down too. This is since the latest update I did. I think Jan. 4.

KadeeDid
01-12-17, 10:22 PM

Yes. The game often temporarily locks with the News popups. I have been having issues with it shutting down, Unable to complete anything. The popups are very annoying.

KadeeDid
01-18-17, 12:20 AM

I have latest software. It. Is actually much worse since latest update. I clear data regularly. I have not been able to complete any actions for about 2 weeks, I have submitted the form to support.

KadeeDid
01-20-17, 12:02 AM
I have latest software. It. Is actually much worse since latest update. I clear data regularly. I have not been able to complete any actions for about 2 weeks, I have submitted the form to support.

I was told that it must be my hardware and storage although I have iOS 9.3.5 and had deleted programs before updating to iOS 9. I upgraded from iOS 5 to iOS 8 and then to iOS 9 atNew Year's. The game was working fine on iOS 5.

After hearing from support, I was able to get into the game and complete tasks such as visiting neighbours, planting, collecting coins which I could not do before. I see that I missed an event. It just had a few hours to go. Whatever they did helped although it did exit again. All other S8 games are functioning.

greeneyedalexa
01-28-17, 11:53 PM
I just want to ask - is it a bug, or it's intentional? I bought second nest (small one - 2x2), and I actually hatched all the animals I need for now, but I can't rotate/sell/storage the nest, even when it's empty - all the options are blacked, and I would really enjoyed the option, when I can put it to storage when I don't use it...

KadeeDid
01-29-17, 07:29 PM

I get thrown out of the game when trying to close down news and popups. It is very frustrating to go through all that just to play for a short time.

bhavishya_n
01-31-17, 10:40 AM
can anybody help me for this??????

greeneyedalexa
02-01-17, 09:13 AM
can anybody help me for this??????

What do you mean? You've reached the end. There is no current "boss" to fight there, and it's empty, until the developers decide to make another battleground event.

KadeeDid
02-17-17, 09:50 PM
I have not played in at least a month and a half due to game crashes. It wasn't worth the aggravation. I noticed an update so decided to try again. The game loads in but within a few minutes, it closes. If I try to check goals, it closes. Otherwise, it just does it if I do nothing.

Don't tell me to contact support. They say that there is no issue and the problem must be on my end. EVERYTHING else works. No issues with Dragon Story, Castle Story, Restaurant, Restaurant 2, Bakery, Fashion Story, Farm Story 2 . . . Only Fantasy Story even though DS is a larger program.

Time to delete the game. It was actually much more relaxing not bothering with the frustration of FFS although I would have liked to have obtained a Capricorn animal.

Rynetory2
02-18-17, 02:26 AM
KadeeDid - I wont normally advise players these drastic measures but you can try it if you wish. This will help to free up resources strain on your device. The players who tried gave feedback that their games run better. Hope this helps. All the best!
- Store all decorations
- Reduce neighbours to no more than 100
- Reduce creatures, starting with duplicates
- Do not run other apps in the background while you're playing

KadeeDid
02-18-17, 09:07 AM
I have most decorations stored, less than 100 neighbours, no duplicates., lots of eggs still in storage and I close other apps.

It is just not worth the aggravatiob. It started around Christmas. Until then, it ran fine. I deleted a lot of old apps and made space.

Thanks for the suggestions.

kadee

KadeeDid - I wont normally advise players these drastic measures but you can try it if you wish. This will help to free up resources strain on your device. The players who tried gave feedback that their games run better. Hope this helps. All the best!
- Store all decorations

KadeeDid
02-18-17, 09:47 AM
But if it closes whenever you click on anything, how do you manage to complete any of the actions you mention?

I did have success just after I contacted support although they did say the game was fine. I was even able to click and spin the wheel. I got a Chocolate Moose which is in storage. I visited all neighbours, harvested, planted, collected from all animals, hatched etc. Then when I had the sense of security, it crashed. That was well over a month ago and I had not tried until last night with the new upgrade.

KadeeDid

- Store all decorations

Rynetory2
02-18-17, 09:51 AM
Sorry that you're still having issues. Lastly, if you like and are able to, try transferring your games to another (newer?) device to test if it still crashes.

Rynetory2
02-18-17, 09:55 AM
But if it closes whenever you click on anything, how do you manage to complete any of the actions you mention?

I did have success just after I contacted support although they did say the game was fine. I was even able to click and spin the wheel. I got a Chocolate Moose which is in storage. I visited all neighbours, harvested, planted, collected from all animals, hatched etc. Then when I had the sense of security, it crashed. That was well over a month ago and I had not tried until last night with the new upgrade.

KadeeDid

We are both posting at the same time, just saw your new post. You can ask Support to help to store all your decorations. That will hopefully get you into game to delete more neighbours and creatures. Alternatively, use another device if you're able to get hold of, to get into game.

emnatja
02-25-17, 05:28 PM
I got a used android device that already had an account started on it. Since it seemed abandoned, I started playing with it. I can't do anything social because the game won't let me put in a name for the account, and I'm not sure how else to get it to work short of moving it to my new phone and starting over.

kooky panda
02-26-17, 09:27 AM
I got a used android device that already had an account started on it. Since it seemed abandoned, I started playing with it. I can't do anything social because the game won't let me put in a name for the account, and I'm not sure how else to get it to work short of moving it to my new phone and starting over.

Please contact support and ask them remove the current storm ID. Let them know that you purchased this used device and this was the storm ID for the previous owner.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

fantasyfriend123
02-27-17, 08:51 PM
I can not open the program without it crashing anymore without first deleting the program and then reinstalling it. This necessary on three different devices, apple IPad wireless, apple IPad mini 4, and apple iphone 6 plus. I reached level 200 with close to the max on habitats and over 400 animals and the program appears to have a limit that it can handle. I suspect as others reach higher levels with more habitats and animals this will be a common problem.

kooky panda
02-28-17, 11:23 AM
I can not open the program without it crashing anymore without first deleting the program and then reinstalling it. This necessary on three different devices, apple IPad wireless, apple IPad mini 4, and apple iphone 6 plus. I reached level 200 with close to the max on habitats and over 400 animals and the program appears to have a limit that it can handle. I suspect as others reach higher levels with more habitats and animals this will be a common problem.

You can also try clearing your cache to free up memory. Settings-Safari- Clear out Data.

JKsocr4
03-18-17, 06:06 PM
With the new event I was hoping to actually collect the glass grove habitat when I hit 1.2k but it never showed up. I even have a space for it to go and everything. Why is it that the habitats never show up or can be used when you earn them? This has happened in EVERY event when you can earn them. I clear a space and never get them. Super disappointed😔

tuffyjkitten
03-24-17, 06:23 AM
Three times in the Yin Yang leaderboard event my points have been rolled back after reaching a milestone. The prize stays but my points reset. Last night I passed 5800 to get Yin and put him on my nest. I shut down my iPad with 5890 points and this morning when I restarted it I had only 5728 points. It happened at 400, 2800, and now 5800 points. No new prize or notification pops up when the milestone is passed for the second time. This dropped me quite a bit in the standings with only a few hours left and there is no way to make up that 162 points now.

kooky panda
03-24-17, 08:48 AM
With the new event I was hoping to actually collect the glass grove habitat when I hit 1.2k but it never showed up. I even have a space for it to go and everything. Why is it that the habitats never show up or can be used when you earn them? This has happened in EVERY event when you can earn them. I clear a space and never get them. Super disappointed

Three times in the Yin Yang leaderboard event my points have been rolled back after reaching a milestone. The prize stays but my points reset. Last night I passed 5800 to get Yin and put him on my nest. I shut down my iPad with 5890 points and this morning when I restarted it I had only 5728 points. It happened at 400, 2800, and now 5800 points. No new prize or notification pops up when the milestone is passed for the second time. This dropped me quite a bit in the standings with only a few hours left and there is no way to make up that 162 points now.

I am sorry you both are experiencing issues, please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

phoenixasol
03-28-17, 01:38 AM
Hi, new to this forum, sorry if this may have been covered elsewhere, I tried a search and didn't find anything close.

Topic: expansion.

Whoops, I paid 500,000 to expand, but clicked the wrong spot to get the animal. No biggie, I figured I could make more and buy the next expansion... (Perhaps 600,000 or maybe 750,000), but I apparently read the fee for the next expansion wrong. Um.... Is this a glitch? Or is the next expansion really five MILLION? This doesn't seem to be scaled right. Yea, I know the big goal for the site is to make money, but at this rate, I will grow bored trying to make that much money just to make that next expansion. By comparison to nbrs and community, I have a rather paltry forest as I can't afford to buy tons of gems for USD. I thought the idea was to entice players to stick around and play for longer times. At this rate, I'll run out of space long before I make 5 million. So, is it a glitch to jack a fee from 500,000 right to 5 million for the next expansion or is this normal for this game?

phoenixasol
03-28-17, 02:10 AM
Okay yes, I am definitely new at this. I poked around on the other available squares to expand and see they only want 1 million. So apparently this one with the little fiery animal on it is 5 million. I think that's kind of ridiculous considering there so few ways to actually make any money here other than sitting around waiting for your plots to generate it, Or a couple thousand in the battlefield. Maybe there's some other way other than people visiting and leaving a couple of coins or making a couple of coins visiting others. is there some hidden money tree I haven't found yet?36322

Rynetory2
03-28-17, 07:35 AM
The cost of expansion varies for different plots as you have discovered. Collect more from your creatures to earn more coins. This is a progressive game, keep playing and soon you will be able to save more coins. Check out the Fantasy Forest Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71389-Fantasy-Forest-Game-Guide) for game information. Feel free to use the Fantasy General Question Thread if you have questions on game. :)

Elfkittencake
03-28-17, 12:50 PM
I made an accidental gem purchase today and can't seem to locate a way to get support to fix it.
It force finished one of my useless habitats (as in, I have no creatures in it, and won't fit some time as it is electric only and I am not breeding electric this month).
It wasted 18 gems, and that's hard work for me! I am seeking assistance on this matter. I don't care if you take the whole dang habitat away from me, but I definitely didn't want to speed up opening it!

Please help.

Rynetory2
03-28-17, 11:21 PM
I made an accidental gem purchase today and can't seem to locate a way to get support to fix it.
It force finished one of my useless habitats (as in, I have no creatures in it, and won't fit some time as it is electric only and I am not breeding electric this month).
It wasted 18 gems, and that's hard work for me! I am seeking assistance on this matter. I don't care if you take the whole dang habitat away from me, but I definitely didn't want to speed up opening it!

Please help.

Sorry to hear about your accidental purchase. You will need Support to help you with that. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95185-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

Shewolf1953
04-07-17, 04:52 PM
What is happening with Fantasy Forest...every time I try to hatch an egg, put a new egg on the nest or harvest my crops and it adds the eggs for the egg hunt, it restarts and everything reverts back to when the game opened...crops still need to be harvested, egg still ready to hatch and egg needs to go on nest...egg count for egg hunt back to zero!! Can someone tell me what is happening??

Rynetory2
04-07-17, 05:44 PM
What is happening with Fantasy Forest...every time I try to hatch an egg, put a new egg on the nest or harvest my crops and it adds the eggs for the egg hunt, it restarts and everything reverts back to when the game opened...crops still need to be harvested, egg still ready to hatch and egg needs to go on nest...egg count for egg hunt back to zero!! Can someone tell me what is happening??

The issue with collecting food has been fixed. :)

Elsa;1409724']This has been fixed now. :)

Please post in this bug thread if you're still having issues. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98242-Egg-hunt-problems

Flowers5859
04-15-17, 11:21 PM
I'm having the same kind of issues on my Android phone. I can't visit other people most of the time with out getting kicked off or even just normal play without getting kicked off.

AppieP
04-19-17, 09:05 AM
Before i need to make a new thread I post it here. Hope you don't mind.
Does anyone have the same trouble opening the new goal game: Sugar Swap Mania? The link to the new games says: "item not found, please try again"
It's a goal with 148 days left. The first time I see that amount of days.

Rynetory2
04-19-17, 10:30 PM
Before i need to make a new thread I post it here. Hope you don't mind.
Does anyone have the same trouble opening the new goal game: Sugar Swap Mania? The link to the new games says: "item not found, please try again"
It's a goal with 148 days left. The first time I see that amount of days.

Would you mind posting a screenshot of this goal? Thanks.

AppieP
04-20-17, 10:32 AM
Would you mind posting a screenshot of this goal? Thanks.
No i dont mind;) Here the goal:

And if I tab on the goal:

Rynetory2
04-21-17, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the screenshots. :) I've flag this over.

Rynetory2
04-21-17, 08:43 PM
No i dont mind;) Here the goal:

Is your Apple or Google Play Store regions set to the UK?

AppieP
04-22-17, 08:00 AM
I'm playing on Android so using Google Play Store. Don't know exactly what you mean with "set to the UK". I'm Dutch, if that's what you mean. Just looked between the settings of the playstore, can't find anything for regions setting.

AppieP
04-23-17, 02:29 PM
It's already worked for me now. Just made a search in the Play Store for the goal game. Game founded, installed, and goal finished, and gems collected. Thanks for your help so far Rynetory2.

kmccar
04-23-17, 05:11 PM
Same issue. Non existant game in play store

kooky panda
04-23-17, 06:12 PM

AppieP
04-23-17, 10:27 PM
Or you can do the same as I did. Make a search for it and install. It worked for me. Good luck.

Rynetory2
04-24-17, 04:57 AM
It's already worked for me now. Just made a search in the Play Store for the goal game. Game founded, installed, and goal finished, and gems collected. Thanks for your help so far Rynetory2.

Oh great that you found it! :) Thanks for letting me know. Have fun!

Anikki93
06-01-17, 10:41 PM
Glitch in Fantasy Forest Story.... I took a screenshot.... To show you ;P

I need Frostfang and Pandaffodil and the breed time says 00:00:00

What does it mean....or is it a glitch...?

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r218/nighthawk21921/Screenshot_2017-06-02-01-00-54.png (https://s145.photobucket.com/user/nighthawk21921/media/Screenshot_2017-06-02-01-00-54.png.html)

Check it out....plz

Is a glitch in your game....or is it a rare animal....??

Rynetory2
06-02-17, 04:24 AM
Anikki93 - Would you mind reinstalling your game and check again? Please let us know if issue persists.

arrouk
06-02-17, 03:26 PM
Both mine and my wife's games crash whenever we try to do the game of war trike for free gems.
Is this a known issue? I have tried delete and reinstall with no change. iPhone 6 and 5 booth running iOS 10.3.2

Matt

SafeHavenRanch
06-15-17, 05:01 AM
I have an android (galaxy s7 edge) and the version of fantasy forest i have is 1.7.3.1g . I've been having issues with the game for a week now. I originally jad thought it was going through updates or thd server was updating, but it just keeps getting worse. I'll be harvesting the food and the "goal complete! Collect reward!" For the zodiac even keepa popping up. I had clicked it (only way to make it go away) and it put the egg in tge nest. The tge pyro pony (symbolizing it's loading something) comes on the screen and it "resets" everything. If i mine, it won't regester i hit mine again, it won't register i used a bomb, and it won't register i even got any runes. It just resets to how many bombs, and runes i had before i tried to mine. And the sun burst challange has been going on and it won't even register i reached the first level or anything. It's gliching really bad too. Instead of sun bursts, there's hearts! And all the spots, but two, are empty. Please figure out how to fix the game. I really like this game, but it's getting to the point i'm about done trying. I've reset phone multiple tines trying to see if that will help, i've even done a force stop on the game, looked to see if there's an update (which there is not) and i don't know what else to do.

Thank You,
Calley

Rynetory2
06-15-17, 05:24 AM
Welcome to the forum, Calley. :)

Have you tried reinstalling your game? Please try that and see if it works better. If issues persist, you'll need to contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game. See ANNOUNCEMENT - Contact Storm8 Support via Form (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95185-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form) on how to contact Support.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 09:54 PM
This isn't really a bug, but didn't know where else to post this. i noticed that some community members don't have an invite button when I visit them. How did they remove it? I couldn't find anywhere to do that.

Zamom72
07-02-17, 04:51 PM
Hi there! Hoping I can get some help. I've been playing the tournament, & 3 times my prize showed a piece of birthday cake in addition to coins. When I clicked on storage, as instructed, there was no new item. I'm just worried that this may be an item I may need.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-02-17, 05:14 PM
Hi there! Hoping I can get some help. I've been playing the tournament, & 3 times my prize showed a piece of birthday cake in addition to coins. When I clicked on storage, as instructed, there was no new item. I'm just worried that this may be an item I may need.

Don't worry, you'll get credit for it even if it's not in storage. There was a whole discussion about this in the Storybook thread. It's the same for everyone...the cakes don't show up in storage, but they're counted when Storybook calls for them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99556-Storybook-Brilliant-Birthday/page4

Amyrae74
07-19-17, 04:11 PM
Hi I'm wondering why my fantasy forest game has all of the sudden told me I have reached the end of the battle grounds??? It's like useless now?? Why am I feeding animals if there not going to battle?? Will it be back???

CuddlePuddlev2
07-19-17, 07:13 PM
Hi I'm wondering why my fantasy forest game has all of the sudden told me I have reached the end of the battle grounds??? It's like useless now?? Why am I feeding animals if there not going to battle?? Will it be back???

If you won the magmonkey already, then yeah that's the last battleground. A couple of us have already suggested/asked for more battlegrounds in this forum. But remember, there are always going to be new tournaments to battle in, so it's not pointless to feed your animals!

Rynetory2
07-19-17, 07:35 PM

Welcome to the forum. :)

Congratulations on completing your battlegrounds. Feed your animals to higher level to get more coins from them and use them for tournaments. Don't worry, this isn't a bug. Hopefully we see more battlegrounds in future.

Callyvitale19
07-20-17, 05:12 PM
Help me please...35 minutes ago I purchased 530 gems and it said payment successful and I got a text telling me that payment was made but right after it said payment successful my game crashed. My gems never showed up. I've tried logging back on but it won't let me get on. Please help me. Thank you

CuddlePuddlev2
07-20-17, 06:51 PM
Help me please...35 minutes ago I purchased 530 gems and it said payment successful and I got a text telling me that payment was made but right after it said payment successful my game crashed. My gems never showed up. I've tried logging back on but it won't let me get on. Please help me. Thank you

have you emailed them yet? I would contact them asap. i usually do it through the game, but i found this link since you can't get into the game: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rynetory2
07-20-17, 07:02 PM

Try clearing your cache and restarting your device to get back into your game. More suggestions in Post 1 under Device performance issues and connections issues.

Once you're able to get into your game, can you check if you got your gems again in case there was a delay? If you still didn't get it or unable to get into your game, contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Callyvitale19
07-20-17, 08:34 PM
Try clearing your cache and restarting your device to get back into your game. More suggestions in Post 1 under Device performance issues and connections issues.

Once you're able to get into your game, can you check if you got your gems again in case there was a delay? If you still didn't get it or unable to get into your game, contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Thanks for the help both of you. When my game crashed my phone also died and I can't get back in. I'll try doing the suggestions and hope it helps. Thanks agai

Rynetory2
07-21-17, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the help both of you. When my game crashed my phone also died and I can't get back in. I'll try doing the suggestions and hope it helps. Thanks agai

Do a hard reset on your device to get it working. Press down on the power button and home screen button at the same time if you are using iOS device. Hope you are able revive your phone.

Callyvitale19
07-21-17, 09:21 AM
Do a hard reset on your device to get it working. Press down on the power button and home screen button at the same time if you are using iOS device. Hope you are able revive your phone.
My phone is going psycho, it keeps turning itself on and off over and over again in some crazy loop. I called the insurance Co and they will replace it but it will take a few days. In the mean time I'm using my son's phone to communicate and play games. I'm upset because I bought the gems for the leader board and now I'll have to wait until I either get my gems or my payment gets reversed so I can purchase them again. I've had to wait for gems to show up but never more than an hour or so. This time I'm really concerned because it's been over 19 hrs since I made the purchase. Thanks for the advice and I'm on android not ios if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

Gizmo726
07-21-17, 10:47 PM
Can I get help the last2 times I went mining everything great at first then game goes blank(black) and sends me. All the way out2 my main screen. Have lost 2 explosives but3 realms possibly more still had picks(moves) left. Can someone help please. Thank you.

Rynetory2
07-22-17, 04:33 AM
My phone is going psycho, it keeps turning itself on and off over and over again in some crazy loop. I called the insurance Co and they will replace it but it will take a few days. In the mean time I'm using my son's phone to communicate and play games. I'm upset because I bought the gems for the leader board and now I'll have to wait until I either get my gems or my payment gets reversed so I can purchase them again. I've had to wait for gems to show up but never more than an hour or so. This time I'm really concerned because it's been over 19 hrs since I made the purchase. Thanks for the advice and I'm on android not ios if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

Thanks for your pm. Sorry about your phone. The Agent will assist you further with your purchase.

Rynetory2
07-22-17, 04:35 AM
Can I get help the last2 times I went mining everything great at first then game goes blank(black) and sends me. All the way out2 my main screen. Have lost 2 explosives but3 realms possibly more still had picks(moves) left. Can someone help please. Thank you.

Can you let me know what specific help do you need? If you're crashing out of the game, please check your device resources, see Device Performance Issues in Post 1. Try restarting your device and start only FFS without running other apps.

Gizmo726
07-24-17, 06:44 AM
Sorry to bother you but if I try fixing my game fantasy forest the way you stated how to do in previous comment will I lose my gems? Also if problem still continues and I uninstall then put in again will i loose my gems? Thank you . h. Hope I put this in correct place. App moving very slowly not counting crowns correctly but the really weird thing is plots running into each other some areas so bad they have hills now as well. Like painting melting and colors just rolling down.

Callyvitale19
07-24-17, 11:50 AM
Thanks for your pm. Sorry about your phone. The Agent will assist you further with your purchase.

I want to thank you so much for getting my missing gems. I can't believe how fast you solved my problems. Again thank you so very much. You're just great.

Rynetory2
07-24-17, 08:57 PM
Sorry to bother you but if I try fixing my game fantasy forest the way you stated how to do in previous comment will I lose my gems? Also if problem still continues and I uninstall then put in again will i loose my gems? Thank you . h. Hope I put this in correct place. App moving very slowly not counting crowns correctly but the really weird thing is plots running into each other some areas so bad they have hills now as well. Like painting melting and colors just rolling down.

No bother at all and that's what this forum is for, players to get help. :) Just to assure you, your game progress, including gems coins and everything on your game board, are saved on Storm8 servers - you won't lose anything. Just make sure you have your Storm8 ID and password to play safe. The reinstallation is easy and safe, don't worry. Hope the game works better for you after reinstalling. Fantasy has lots of animations so make sure you have plenty of space and device resources available to run it.

Rynetory2
07-24-17, 08:58 PM
I want to thank you so much for getting my missing gems. I can't believe how fast you solved my problems. Again thank you so very much. You're just great.

Very happy to help and great that your issues are resolved now. Good luck with your Leaderboard. :)

viridium
08-05-17, 11:40 AM
I want to tell you that there are following bugs :
More and more texts are english instead of the language you play.I play german version and too much text parts and names of pets are strangely not translated but others are german again
The bug of the invisible adult form of the Perlenpony or what the purple carnival horse is called isn't fixed,I reported this bug with screenshot 4 months ago.

Destiel0918
08-10-17, 07:37 AM
I have started to have weird problem recently. Every time I mine, and hit all the needed runes for expanding - it shows 80/80 - EXPAND NOW. Once I click on Expand now - it takes me to the explanation plots, and then - THE LAST RUNES I COLLECTED FROM MINE - VANISH...it doesn't count the runes from the last mining. Showing me 78/80 or 79/80. Bombs were taken - the ones I used. But the final runes just disappear and I have to use NEW bombs to get the runes, even though I technically ALREADY HAD all the runes needed. This has happened at least six times for now.

kooky panda
08-10-17, 09:17 AM
I want to tell you that there are following bugs :
More and more texts are english instead of the language you play.I play german version and too much text parts and names of pets are strangely not translated but others are german again
The bug of the invisible adult form of the Perlenpony or what the purple carnival horse is called isn't fixed,I reported this bug with screenshot 4 months ago.

Please contact support so an agent can check your game. Please provide a list of the items .

I have started to have weird problem recently. Every time I mine, and hit all the needed runes for expanding - it shows 80/80 - EXPAND NOW. Once I click on Expand now - it takes me to the explanation plots, and then - THE LAST RUNES I COLLECTED FROM MINE - VANISH...it doesn't count the runes from the last mining. Showing me 78/80 or 79/80. Bombs were taken - the ones I used. But the final runes just disappear and I have to use NEW bombs to get the runes, even though I technically ALREADY HAD all the runes needed. This has happened at least six times for now.

Please contact support so an agent can check your game.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
How to submit Support Request (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95181-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

puzzlecatz
08-11-17, 02:04 PM
Rising tides. Past the first qualification for the mother of pearl deco which was supposed to be in my storage. But it's not there. Tried force closing and restarting but still not there. Any insights? IOS.

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 08:08 PM
Can you restart your device and check under "All" tab in your storage?

Elunei
08-12-17, 05:32 AM
On Android, when doing tournaments and battlegrounds, it doesn't show "Strong attack", "weak attack," etc. The only way I can tell I crit (before seeing the HP drop dramatically) is because there is always a mini lag right when I crit. I would like to see the strength of the attack and whether it's a critical hit pop up, like it does on Apple devices.

cuffy1
08-12-17, 07:35 AM
Tried that and still no mother of pearl in my forest currently on 309 stars

Rynetory2
08-12-17, 09:09 AM
Tried that and still no mother of pearl in my forest currently on 309 stars

I've reported in for you. Please let me know should it appears in your game in the mean time. Thanks.

cuffy1
08-12-17, 11:52 PM
Thanks I keep plodding on without it

Rynetory2
08-13-17, 10:32 PM
Thanks I keep plodding on without it

I still have no answer for you given it's weekend. You may like to try reinstalling your game in the mean time and see if it works. Hopefully this may help to resolve your issue.

cuffy1
08-14-17, 07:23 AM
I still have no answer for you given it's weekend. You may like to try reinstalling your game in the mean time and see if it works. Hopefully this may help to resolve your issue.

Have to do that all the time as I'm level 200 and it throws me out all the time, thanks for trying x

Rynetory2
08-14-17, 07:27 AM
Have to do that all the time as I'm level 200 and it throws me out all the time, thanks for trying x

Thank you for reinstalling and sorry it didn't work, was hoping it would. :( I've passed in your update to them. Hopefully someone can help to check soon.

Elunei
08-14-17, 10:12 AM
At first, I couldn't take the pearl out of storage. Once I finally got it into my forest by logging into another device, when the pearl is ready, it shows a check mark, but there is no option for collection. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. No additional starfish for me. 😒

Rynetory2
08-15-17, 05:48 AM

Can you send a request to Support and send me your ticket number via private message? Both links are in my signature. Thanks.

Rynetory2
08-15-17, 05:49 AM
At first, I couldn't take the pearl out of storage. Once I finally got it into my forest by logging into another device, when the pearl is ready, it shows a check mark, but there is no option for collection. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. No additional starfish for me. ��

Can you reinstall your game and try again? Please make sure you are using the latest software and game versions. Please post a screenshot if issue persists. Thanks.

Magilou
08-15-17, 11:15 PM

Same thing happens here. Just wantrd to complain a little.
Honestly contacting support is way too much of a hassle, I can't even do it from my phone which is the device I play on.

I get that you guys are just the messengers and you can't give other advice nor fix the issue, but these kinds of errors shouldn't be consistently happening in the first place.

cuffy1
08-17-17, 07:40 PM
Can you send a request to Support and send me your ticket number via private message? Both links are in my signature. Thanks.

Sorry been on holiday so no wifi, logged back in, and it's finally appeared. Thanks for all your help x

Mommy_mara
08-18-17, 03:58 AM
Hello... I did not receive my 250 starfish reward for upgrading my solar shell to level 12 which is really frustrating as I stopped feeding my other creatures as this was a time sensitive project. Here is my proof, last nights photo I was over 1000 and solar shell challenge was still up. I completed this morning, clicked collect reward she. It appeared, but it did not work, pic two of this morning, I received my starfish for breeding and hatching and planting, but solar shell challenge is gone and I am not above 1250 which I would have been if only that had been done! Anyone else?

Rynetory2
08-18-17, 04:58 AM
Sorry been on holiday so no wifi, logged back in, and it's finally appeared. Thanks for all your help x

Glad that you got it. :)

Rynetory2
08-18-17, 04:59 AM
Hello... I did not receive my 250 starfish reward for upgrading my solar shell to level 12 which is really frustrating as I stopped feeding my other creatures as this was a time sensitive project. Here is my proof, last nights photo I was over 1000 and solar shell challenge was still up. I completed this morning, clicked collect reward she. It appeared, but it did not work, pic two of this morning, I received my starfish for breeding and hatching and planting, but solar shell challenge is gone and I am not above 1250 which I would have been if only that had been done! Anyone else?

Try restarting and/or reinstalling your game and check again. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if they are still missing.

kukeleku111
08-24-17, 01:09 PM
I cannot buy gems anymore.. The only options I get are for 50 €!
(there use to be minimum of 5 €)
what kind of horrible trick is this now?

kooky panda
08-24-17, 02:22 PM
I cannot buy gems anymore.. The only options I get are for 50 ?!
(there use to be minimum of 5 ?)
what kind of horrible trick is this now?
I am sorry, but the gem packages are subject to change.

llillacki
08-25-17, 12:19 PM
An announcement appeared for a video that by watching it you get some amount of food, but I can't find it anywhere on the game. :confused:

kooky panda
08-25-17, 06:06 PM
An announcement appeared for a video that by watching it you get some amount of food, but I can't find it anywhere on the game. :confused:
Check on the left side of the screen and click the "watch" button.

llillacki
08-27-17, 10:20 PM
There are just regular announcements for the other S8 games, no watch button at all.

Xenli
09-05-17, 09:36 PM
I only get the option to watch videos sporadically. Less than once a day.

llillacki
09-18-17, 08:54 PM
After finishing breeding, I'm not getting any bombs. I just get the flowers for the Tea Time.

Rynetory2
09-18-17, 10:16 PM
After finishing breeding, I'm not getting any bombs. I just get the flowers for the Tea Time.

Did you already have 15 bombs? Use some and you would be able to collect more.

llillacki
09-18-17, 10:36 PM
I have 0 bombs

Rynetory2
09-19-17, 07:35 AM
Did you leave your game after you finished breeding? Is it possible that your game progress was not properly synced? Try visiting a neighbour to force save your game and see if that helps.

nvangel
09-23-17, 11:48 AM
HELP..SUDDENLY IM MISSING MY LEVEL 10 GIVING TREANT ANIMAL. SINCE I ONLY HAVE 2 IN THAT HABITAT IT WAS NOTICABLE. NO I DIDNOT DELETE IT...YES IVE TRIED REINSTALLING GAME. PLEASE GIVE MY GIVING TREANT BACK!!! MY STORM ID IS nvangel And name is wolf haven
THANK YOU

Rynetory2
09-23-17, 08:59 PM
HELP..SUDDENLY IM MISSING MY LEVEL 10 GIVING TREANT ANIMAL. SINCE I ONLY HAVE 2 IN THAT HABITAT IT WAS NOTICABLE. NO I DIDNOT DELETE IT...YES IVE TRIED REINSTALLING GAME. PLEASE GIVE MY GIVING TREANT BACK!!! MY STORM ID IS nvangel And name is wolf haven
THANK YOU

Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check.

Funner52
10-11-17, 08:23 PM
I did everything!!! EVERYTHING!!!! My phone still does this; every time I battle on the collessium, my streak is different. Let's say I was on my third streak. But, to my phone, I've never even won. This make me so mad!!!

HappyHeartBakery
10-19-17, 07:48 AM
Same thing happens here. Just wantrd to complain a little.
Honestly contacting support is way too much of a hassle, I can't even do it from my phone which is the device I play on.

I get that you guys are just the messengers and you can't give other advice nor fix the issue, but these kinds of errors shouldn't be consistently happening in the first place.

I NEVER expand directly from the mine.
I always exit out of mine and find expansion place I'd like to expand and do it from the forest.
Seems to work better - when the game actually lets me do that at all and doesn't CRASH
Good luck

cherrycastleorchard
10-22-17, 04:17 AM
Storm 8 please help. I cannot use one of my expansions because the habitat next to it is in the road and I cannot clear the last rock.

puzzlecatz
10-22-17, 06:37 AM
I have collected 3700 points in the recent letter board but still have not collected the five goal in tricky twilights which is collecting after 1300 points. I have tried force quitting the game several times, visiting neighbors, deleting and reinstalling the game and force quitting my iPad. Any other solutions?

missourijan
10-22-17, 07:21 AM
Storm 8 please help. I cannot use one of my expansions because the habitat next to it is in the road and I cannot clear the last rock.

You will have to expand again and move that habitat to a free space so you can clear it.

Rynetory2
10-22-17, 07:56 AM

Can you try moving your habitat if you have surrounding space? If not, try zooming in your game and rotate the habitat to see if it gives you a better view of the rock. If all fails, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have an agent to help you further.

Rynetory2
10-22-17, 08:03 AM
I have collected 3700 points in the recent letter board but still have not collected the five goal in tricky twilights which is collecting after 1300 points. I have tried force quitting the game several times, visiting neighbors, deleting and reinstalling the game and force quitting my iPad. Any other solutions?

This has been reported to Storm8. They advised players to restart game but unfortunately it didnt always work. I'm waiting for them to check, will post when I get more news.

puzzlecatz
10-22-17, 09:29 AM
This has been reported to Storm8. They advised players to restart game but unfortunately it didnt always work. I'm waiting for them to check, will post when I get more news.

Thanks Rynetory. I also just did the update to iOS 11.0.3 and that still did not help

cherrycastleorchard
10-23-17, 02:36 AM
You will have to expand again and move that habitat to a free space so you can clear it.

Takes too long to expand as it is, but thanks anyhow,

cherrycastleorchard
10-23-17, 02:38 AM
Can you try moving your habitat if you have surrounding space? If not, try zooming in your game and rotate the habitat to see if it gives you a better view of the rock. If all fails, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have an agent to help you further.

Thankyou, I will give the zooming a go as I tried rotating, but it was still in the road.

Rynetory2
10-23-17, 05:28 AM
Thanks Rynetory. I also just did the update to iOS 11.0.3 and that still did not help

Sorry that it didnt work for you. We'll have to wait for Storm8 to advise us. Thanks for your update.

Rynetory2
10-23-17, 05:29 AM
Thankyou, I will give the zooming a go as I tried rotating, but it was still in the road.

I had this recently and took me lots of tries to finally clear the hidden rock. The Support Agent will sort this out for you. :)

lynnz18408
10-31-17, 05:28 PM
Hi!

not sure if this is anybody else has this problem or if its a bug but it says on my shop
that the new animals chrysantheram. fairy king & queen, spring fairy and the fairy habitat is "limit reached" but Inhavent even start collecting any of it. What does this mean? Will I still be able to get the animals? Thanks.

Rynetory2
10-31-17, 10:24 PM
Can you restart your device and check again?

lynnz18408
11-01-17, 03:27 AM
resolves the issue. thanks. By the way when is the habitat limit gonna be increased? would be glad for some response on the matter.

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 08:53 AM
Glad that it's resolved. :) Thanks for your update. Storm8 doesn't speculate future release ahead of time.

nora30000000
11-10-17, 12:33 PM
Can any1 help me by telling me why I can not get anymore explosives? I get nothing when I breed ? How vill i expend . I still have a lot of place to uncover help☹️

miadoubled
11-10-17, 03:59 PM
Are you at your max?

Rynetory2
11-10-17, 08:53 PM
Can any1 help me by telling me why I can not get anymore explosives? I get nothing when I breed ? How vill i expend . I still have a lot of place to uncover help☹️

You cant collect more from breeding if you already have 15 bombs. Use up some to get more. You get 1 bomb for every 6 hours of breeding, none for breeding below 6 hours. See Chapter Mining (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463681&viewfull=1#post1463681) in the Main Guide.

If you need help or have more questions, please post in the Fantasy General Question (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86105-Fantasy-General-Question-Thread) thread. Our community members are very helpful with answers. :)

FieryAi
11-17-17, 12:39 PM
I bred Horseman’s Steed and Guinedeer and got earth hybrid animals. Now I’m breeding Pyro Pony and Farmer’s Otter and getting Turtisle. I should be getting Skyger and nature/fire hybrids, not a water/nature hybrid.
The coliseum streak sometimes resets to zero and then sometime later it’s back to full rewards for not losing.

infamousprincess0185
12-06-17, 02:23 PM
I've been trying to compete in the turquoise pony tournament. I go in and pick an animal to fight but then when I press the button it takes me back out and has the 1 hour timer on like I've already fought the battle. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

kooky panda
12-06-17, 03:08 PM
I've been trying to compete in the turquoise pony tournament. I go in and pick an animal to fight but then when I press the button it takes me back out and has the 1 hour timer on like I've already fought the battle. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?
Try force closing and reopening your game to see if this resolves the issue.

Rynetory2
12-06-17, 11:30 PM
I can not Get any explosives from breding. What should i do? I have so many animals but no place to put the habitat for i can not mine. What to do here?

Welcome to the forum. :)

You have posted in #488 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69361-Fantasy-Forest-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1468770&viewfull=1#post1468770) and another member and I have replied you. :) Click on the link to see your post and our replies.

(Removed your above duplicate post)

infamousprincess0185
12-07-17, 01:17 AM
Thanks, I've tried that but it doesn't seem to make any difference. It just automatically closes the battle screen and has the count down to when I can try again.

nora30000000
12-07-17, 03:08 AM
Thank you for the answer, ITS really hard to Find where i wrote the ? To SEE if any1 answered.

Rynetory2
12-08-17, 07:38 AM
Thanks, I've tried that but it doesn't seem to make any difference. It just automatically closes the battle screen and has the count down to when I can try again.

Are you able to continue with your battles? Perhaps you can try deleting your game app and installing it again if issue persists. Hope you are able to progress.

Rynetory2
12-08-17, 07:39 AM
Thank you for the answer, ITS really hard to Find where i wrote the ? To SEE if any1 answered.

To find your posts, click on [My Profile] button at the top right of the forum screen and click on your name tab, you will see a list of your posts.

theone2001
12-15-17, 01:46 PM
I didn’t receive 1500 presents for completing chap 10 act 1. There was about 5 min left to complete goal, I rebooted my phone and still did not receive the presence although I was on chapter 10 act 5.

lpslover143
12-15-17, 03:11 PM
Mine did the same. I finished 1 through 4 this morning on act 5 with about 10 minutes left to go. Rebooted also no luck.