PDA

View Full Version : How do I go to a particular restraunt? Lost everything and need to post a message :(

jmterao
06-04-14, 08:31 AM
How do I go to my restraint to post a message? I did the update on my phone and lost everything. Restaurant story, bakery story and castle story. I am sick here over it.

I never had the option to make a password so I had to send an email but truthfully, I don't remember exactly how many gems I had, or exactly how many neighbors, or the exact coin amount I had.
(Close but not exact). I did send an email with what I remembered.

Am I done for good or is there hope?

carabellexo
06-04-14, 08:55 AM
I think your best option is to email support@teamlava.com and explain whats happened. They will be able to help you. :)

jmterao
06-04-14, 08:57 AM
I think your best option is to email support@teamlava.com and explain whats happened. They will be able to help you. :)

I did. My request is awaiting assignment. If I have to start from zero, I'm done. No way I can ever replace all I lost :(

KadeeDid
06-04-14, 09:37 AM
TL should be able to resurrect your games. They have done this for many people.

I did. My request is awaiting assignment. If I have to start from zero, I'm done. No way I can ever replace all I lost :(

kooky panda
06-04-14, 09:39 AM
It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond.
Give support as much information as you can about your game. You can always go check your account and give support the actual dates that you purchased gems on one of your games or the actual date you first downloaded a game. etc. This may be acceptable proof .

jmterao
06-04-14, 09:50 AM
Good advice on when i purchased gems!

Is there a way to go to my restraunt to post a message?

orleansparish
06-04-14, 10:16 AM
If you know your storm id, just add yourself on the one you cant into, as a neighbor and go visit your wall.

kooky panda
06-04-14, 10:18 AM
You will need to redownload the game and set up another storm ID to be able to add your old restaurant to post on the wall.
Support will have you set up a temp password anyways when they recover your old games.

jmterao
06-04-14, 10:35 AM
I just learned something (that or I got restored this fast)

I went into the new game a set the password to my forum I'd. I had never set a password before. I then went into invite friend and there's a transfer button there. It showed my old and the new games. Pressed it and I am restored. Did all the games and I am back.

I need a cup of tea now!

Kooky, can you close or delete this thread as I am now back?

meme1098
06-04-14, 11:57 AM
Wow....that's great. Was just gonna post the link to the login feature.

Glad you're back cooking!

Well, here it is for future reference:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

kooky panda
06-04-14, 01:10 PM
I just learned something (that or I got restored this fast)

I went into the new game a set the password to my forum I'd. I had never set a password before. I then went into invite friend and there's a transfer button there. It showed my old and the new games. Pressed it and I am restored. Did all the games and I am back.

I need a cup of tea now!

Kooky, can you close or delete this thread as I am now back?

Oh good! If your storm Id on you old game is the same as your forum name, then when you set you forum password , you did set the game password.
The login feature is really nice if you want to play your games on two different devices or down the line if you get a new device. Quick and easy!!

Closing thread .