PDA

View Full Version : Greenhouse

jenjen662
06-04-14, 05:50 AM
I just bought the greenhouse after reading a post that I can use my living wood to craft things in there (I'm always maxed) however it seems to be an old post because I just read another saying it's useless unless you're on the Griselda quest line. I'm still on the thurston line (taking forvever). Did I just waste my money, space and resources or can I still craft things in the greenhouse? I'm on level 27.

vizbiz11
06-04-14, 06:53 AM
I just bought the greenhouse after reading a post that I can use my living wood to craft things in there (I'm always maxed) however it seems to be an old post because I just read another saying it's useless unless you're on the Griselda quest line. I'm still on the thurston line (taking forvever). Did I just waste my money, space and resources or can I still craft things in the greenhouse? I'm on level 27.

It's not my favorite building, and mine sits idle quite often. However, it is useful for using up excess piles of seeds and living wood. *All those who just went through the Pyre Caverns resource drain, stop laughing hysterically!*

You can create Faerie Elixir which gives an extra 20 energy. Very handy to have when fighting Troll Kings, Griselda, or even clearing lots of crops.

You don't need to have started Griselda's quest line to use this building. :)

jptheripper
06-04-14, 07:47 AM
If you have glimmer pieces just constantly craft dark seeds and dark plants. You will need hundreds of them eventually

roguebee
06-04-14, 08:38 AM
You should have the option to craft vital extract and floral glow which in turn can be combined to make faerie elixir which gives 20 energy. You may also have the option to grow faeriebulb seeds which turn into random things.

freesiawoods
06-04-14, 09:03 AM
If you have glimmer pieces just constantly craft dark seeds and dark plants. You will need hundreds of them eventually

That would be great but unfortunately, creating and growing dark seeds is locked way into the Greselda quest line. I think the same is true for growing faeriebulb seeds.

Queenzod
06-04-14, 09:06 AM

What is open to craft when you click on it? The energy boost things you might find helpful.

Aggwynn
06-04-14, 09:49 AM
The Greenhouse will get some love soon ;)

fluffybutter007
06-04-14, 01:21 PM

Is this a hint that I should purchase another greenhouse? :o lol

Jenjen, a friendly warning on the faerie elixir: once you tend the greenhouse, the +20 energy is automatically added to your existing energy. It doesn't come in a jar you can save for later.

meme1098
06-04-14, 02:58 PM
Ahhhh....this floral thingy gonna need some greenhouse crafting, eh? :D

55lee55
06-04-14, 03:52 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but in my experience Aggwynn has never led me astray yet! Going to hire extra help to spiff up my two Greenhouses so they will be ready for love!

While there have been times I questioned why I spent time, money, or prime real estate space on my Greenhouses, ultimately the investment has paid off. There may be plenty of idle time on them when you first get the chance to add them to your Kingdom, but I am not sure the game can be played without having at least one Greenhouse eventually.

There have been times I have wished I could have more than just the two. I am going to start pampering my Greenhouses now, because I believe it when Aggwynn says that the Greenhouse will get some love soon!

Thanks for the hint Aggwynn!

CottageRose
06-04-14, 06:18 PM
Is this a hint that I should purchase another greenhouse? :o lol

Jenjen, a friendly warning on the faerie elixir: once you tend the greenhouse, the +20 energy is automatically added to your existing energy. It doesn't come in a jar you can save for later.
Yes, it's worth explaining again. The vital extract and floral glow act like a two-part epoxy. You can make and keep lots of each in inventory, resources and energy permitting. But when you combine those two items to make faerie elixir, in two minutes they activate and give you 20 energy.

So don't make faerie elixir until you need the extra energy - just keep plenty of the vital extract and floral glow in stock, to mix into faerie elixir when you are in need of extra energy right NOW. :)

outhouse01
06-05-14, 03:38 AM
Yes, it's worth explaining again. The vital extract and floral glow act like a two-part epoxy. You can make and keep lots of each in inventory, resources and energy permitting. But when you combine those two items to make faerie elixir, in two minutes they activate and give you 20 energy.

So don't make faerie elixir until you need the extra energy - just keep plenty of the vital extract and floral glow in stock, to mix into faerie elixir when you are in need of extra energy right NOW. :)

Lol. That was my strategy before the dragon quest. I still have heaps of glow in stock, but my extracts are completely depleted. After getting over the line with the dragons, my only quest left is sister sister so I've been consentrating on specifically plants again.

Let's hope those glows that I previously teamed up with my extracts can now be used.

Cheers.

dala12
06-05-14, 06:24 AM
But the sister quest is taking long, I have 1 of the 20 done!

knuffel19
06-05-14, 09:32 AM
Lol, love the hint, I am now building a second greenhouse...

senshin
06-10-14, 11:39 AM
You will need the greenhouse, but I only seem to use it as part of a quest. I am not a fan of inactive buildings taking up precious kingdom space. Fortunately, it's easy to pop in and out of my inventory when it's needed. ;)

oliverrr11
06-10-14, 12:09 PM

I hope the love comes real soon to offset all that hate you put in the greenhouse last week :D

roguebee
06-10-14, 02:11 PM
Libraries went into storage today, to be replaced by more Greenhouses.

oliverrr11
06-10-14, 03:22 PM
Libraries went into storage today, to be replaced by more Greenhouses.

You can only have 2. Mine are both empty right now waiting for shards and fragments

dragon2046
06-10-14, 03:27 PM
You can only have 2. Mine are both empty right now waiting for shards and fragments

Mine too ! I need shards and fragements this is too long goal for my impatient self. :(

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-10-14, 03:35 PM
Ditto.
How can the greenhouses get love when I got nothing to give em to do??? Lol

roguebee
06-10-14, 04:25 PM
You're right. I was only able to add one.

oliverrr11
06-10-14, 04:39 PM
You're right. I was only able to add one.

It's just as well. If you could have 10 then you would have 10 empty buildings unable to do anything! Lol!