PDA

View Full Version : Issues with crafting and constructing (extremely frustrated)

jessicah1991
06-03-14, 11:43 PM
I'm having trouble gathering materials to build new structures in my kingdom. Every time I craft a needed object and get close to completing all the necessary materials it goes back down to one. So one day I might have three out of the five needed wood beams and five out of the six needed concrete blocks. Then the following day as Im crafting the remaining few items, I go back and I only have one out of the needed five wood beams. Where are the ones I'm crafting disappearing to? And why has this happened the last couple times I've gotten close to build something. It happen three different times with a kitchen I was trying to construct. I eventually became so frustrated that I sold the kitchen and gave up on trying to complete it.

Nemisen
06-04-14, 12:05 AM
I have accidentally happened to use things I made for one purpose for something else, like using beams for fancy beams or whatever. Are you sure that hasn't happened in your case?

ShibuyaCloth
06-04-14, 12:28 AM
Upgrades, quests, materials, etc can use other materials you already crafted. Most materials are compounded so you need a wooden beam to make a fancy beam. So you always have to double produce.