PDA

View Full Version : Really good idea ⭐️⭐️

bingoyo
06-03-14, 05:34 PM
Ever get tired of your island !!?? WELL i have!! Ever wonder how u can efficently reorganize and redecorate ur island?? Well ur in luck i have a solution!! With one easy button u can take everything off of ur island and go into a edit mode !!! i am talking about something similar to this , u willhave a empty island and at the bottom of your screen will be all of ur islands , decorations , nests etc for u to place!! And if u decide u have changed ur mind u can get out of edit mode and go back to ur old design . I feel that everyone in dragon story needs tbis because its hard to re decorate ur island without expanding and i think this will really give players something to have fun with! I hope a developer sees this or a moderator so they can show someone so we can implimet this into the game so we can start re organizing and re decorating our futures!!!!!!

angela3737
06-03-14, 06:23 PM
Love the idea :) hope it happens one day

PineapplePigeon
06-11-14, 10:21 PM
Ever get tired of your island !!?? WELL i have!! Ever wonder how u can efficently reorganize and redecorate ur island?? Well ur in luck i have a solution!! With one easy button u can take everything off of ur island and go into a edit mode !!! i am talking about something similar to this , u willhave a empty island and at the bottom of your screen will be all of ur islands , decorations , nests etc for u to place!! And if u decide u have changed ur mind u can get out of edit mode and go back to ur old design . I feel that everyone in dragon story needs tbis because its hard to re decorate ur island without expanding and i think this will really give players something to have fun with! I hope a developer sees this or a moderator so they can show someone so we can implimet this into the game so we can start re organizing and re decorating our futures!!!!!!
This is an amazing idea! Stone paths are a pain in the butt to move around :(

DonnaSBos
06-12-14, 09:14 PM
Great suggestion. Have spent much time trying to grab a flag stuck behind a habitat or ,as Pineapple says, a path way in order to move or enlarge.

SaTy22
06-13-14, 01:58 PM
many other games of similar kind have that and I support your idea.

Furthermore, building stonepaths and decorations dont make any sense and due to the lack of space, only few people build them.
Give them a reason. Like higher income, or similar stuff.

bingoyo
06-14-14, 06:37 PM
many other games of similar kind have that and I support your idea.

Furthermore, building stonepaths and decorations dont make any sense and due to the lack of space, only few people build them.
Give them a reason. Like higher income, or similar stuff.

I feel like if the island clearing wouldnt take 48 hours for every time i want to clear a square then i think people would have an opportunity to get more space and be able to decorate! The biggest island would take u over a month to clear i ur wait time is 2 days .