PDA

View Full Version : Did the Community not get the Acrobat dragon?

mousestang
06-03-14, 11:02 AM
I just signed in and noticed that the circus event was over, yes I missed the by less than 30 minutes to finish off the last dragon for 2300 tickets. I am more frustrated that it appears that either the community didn't get the last community dragon, it was real close 7 hours ago.

If that was completed why did it now get sent to me?

Thank you,

kooky panda
06-03-14, 11:05 AM
The community did get the dragon. Restart your device, then check your storage again for the dragon.

If you still do not have it, send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68822-WORLD-EVENT-(IOS)-Dragon-Circus

mousestang
06-03-14, 11:08 AM
Thank you, that worked.

I was wondering, I was already upset with myself that I missed the last harvest, to get the final dragon.

kooky panda
06-03-14, 11:20 AM
Yeah!! Glad it showed up! :)

haroldsdragons
06-04-14, 08:40 PM
Same problem for me. No Acrobat dragon. I've email customer support, over 24 hours ago but no answer yet. I have restarted my device 2 or 3 times. So disappointing! I worked hard for all the tickets and don't even get the community dragon, after I got the other community prizes.

kooky panda
06-05-14, 05:16 AM
Same problem for me. No Acrobat dragon. I've email customer support, over 24 hours ago but no answer yet. I have restarted my device 2 or 3 times. So disappointing! I worked hard for all the tickets and don't even get the community dragon, after I got the other community prizes.

Did you check your storage? Mine showed up at the very bottom of my storage.

haroldsdragons
06-05-14, 10:31 AM
Yes I did. I have check thru each item in storage and also tapped the dragon tab in storage and it is not in there. Frustrating!!!!!

haroldsdragons
06-05-14, 10:41 AM
After restarting my device and it not showing up, I thought maybe I need to log out of my account and log back in. I cannot figure out how to logout. All I can find is change password. Do you know of a way to log out?

kooky panda
06-05-14, 11:07 AM
After restarting my device and it not showing up, I thought maybe I need to log out of my account and log back in. I cannot figure out how to logout. All I can find is change password. Do you know of a way to log out?
Force close the game

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)

If you still do not see it, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

haroldsdragons
06-05-14, 03:14 PM
I had been doing the force close each time I restarted my device. Today Support got back to me. They put the egg in my storage. It's on the nest now!:)

kooky panda
06-05-14, 04:38 PM
I had been doing the force close each time I restarted my device. Today Support got back to me. They put the egg in my storage. It's on the nest now!:)

Yeah! :)