PDA

View Full Version : Jewels

3Dolphin2013
06-03-14, 02:59 AM
Hey all,

I need jewels.
A lot of jewels.
I seriously need 200+ jewels to complete a few quests.
What's the best rock to buy?
I have 2 jewellers, I use coal to make jewels too.
Did I say I need a huge amount of jewels yet?

Help me please lol :)

mnjcafe
06-03-14, 05:01 AM
If you don't mind using gems, I think the dark cave formation (30 gems) is the one most likely to give jewels. Otherwise get one of the other rock piles (rock outcropping at 2200 coins or iron rich rock at 5200 coins) and just hope for the best.

I am smashing rocks too, but it's slow going... I mostly get stone, of course.

ShibuyaCloth
06-03-14, 07:09 AM
If you did the pyre cave quests you have a lot of treasure trove, break them to get tons of jewels.

3Dolphin2013
06-03-14, 07:51 AM
I obviously broke all my troves.
I need to hatch an egg and I had to give 50 jewels to complete another task I forgot the name of too :)

ShibuyaCloth
06-03-14, 10:52 AM
2 Jewlers
Sabrina's House
Sir Piggy
Mines
Troll Vault

are all jewels producers. Hammer on a few Iron Rich piles and within 2 days you will overflow with jewels.

PS: I need to constantly make Jeweler's Trades because I have used all other material & quests jewel guzzler options. Also having limited space I stopped producing Unicorn Statues. I just don't know where to put them any more.

3Dolphin2013
06-03-14, 11:32 AM
I just doublechecked my kingdom, no sight of sir Pigglesworth.
I'm trying to build Greseldas house.
Apart from the hatch dragon eggs tasks, that's the only 1 on my list.
So I'm confused lol :)
Thanks for telling where I can find more jewels :)

brandonu
06-03-14, 11:44 AM
Just to check, you actually have the eggs in your inventory, right?

tuskmage
06-03-14, 11:46 AM
I just doublechecked my kingdom, no sight of sir Pigglesworth.
I'm trying to build Greseldas house.
Apart from the hatch dragon eggs tasks, that's the only 1 on my list.
So I'm confused lol :)
Thanks for telling where I can find more jewels :)

Deep mine. Deep mine give us up too 5 Jewels per collection.

3Dolphin2013
06-03-14, 12:18 PM
Yes, brandonu.
I gave in and bought the 2 remaining eggs I needed with gems :(

3Dolphin2013
06-04-14, 12:37 AM
Who is sir Pigglesworth and how can I welcome him in my kingdom?
After some research I'm still confused :(
Does anyone know please? :)

oliverrr11
06-04-14, 05:26 AM
Who is sir Pigglesworth and how can I welcome him in my kingdom?
After some research I'm still confused :(
Does anyone know please? :)

Sir Pigglesworth was a very wealthy tycoon from England who was born in the early 1800's. He was so very, very generous to everyone he came in contact with. He would give away things constantly - it seemed like at least every hour he was giving somebody something! His gifts would range from simple common items to valuable gems on a rare occasion. Everybody loved Pigglesworth. Several years ago his great, great, great, great granddaughter, Aggwynn Pigglesworth started designing games for Team Lava and incorporated a Sir Pigglesworth into Castle Story to honor him. He is a free pig that you will get when your kingdom is ready for him. Like his namesake, he will shower you with gifts on an hourly basis. Keep doing your goals and you too will eventually get to meet him.

3Dolphin2013
06-04-14, 06:19 AM
Guess what....... I already have him!
I thought it was someone like Thomas or Ivy walking around in my kingdom.
Omg I feel so stupid now!! :p

Queenzod
06-04-14, 06:52 AM
Sir Pigglesworth was a very wealthy tycoon from England who was born in the early 1800's. He was so very, very generous to everyone he came in contact with. He would give away things constantly - it seemed like at least every hour he was giving somebody something! His gifts would range from simple common items to valuable gems on a rare occasion. Everybody loved Pigglesworth. Several years ago his great, great, great, great granddaughter, Aggwynn Pigglesworth started designing games for Team Lava and incorporated a Sir Pigglesworth into Castle Story to honor him. He is a free pig that you will get when your kingdom is ready for him. Like his namesake, he will shower you with gifts on an hourly basis. Keep doing your goals and you too will eventually get to meet him.

I didn't know that! Golly, the things you learn on the forum! :)

mnjcafe
06-04-14, 07:53 PM

Cracking up! ;)

cakeandpie
06-05-14, 10:11 AM
2 Jewlers
Hammer on a few Iron Rich piles and within 2 days you will overflow with jewels.

Not so much. I've hammered on a bunch of iron rich piles and not gotten a single jewel from them. There is no way I'll get all 200 jewels by the time my timer runs out tonight. :( I wasted a lot of resources on this one. (Or I'll have to spend gems to finish it.)

kooky panda
06-05-14, 10:17 AM
Hey all,

I need jewels.
A lot of jewels.
I seriously need 200+ jewels to complete a few quests.
What's the best rock to buy?
I have 2 jewellers, I use coal to make jewels too.
Did I say I need a huge amount of jewels yet?

Help me please lol :)

You can also make jewels in the forge: 10 coals- 1 jewel- 1 hour.( This may be limited to players that have the 4th shard... not sure)

I chopped the outcropping to get some jewels, but I got a lot of coal so I used the coal to make jewels.

jptheripper
06-05-14, 10:20 AM
I tend to get more jewels from the iron rich rocks, plus I use the extra iron to make silver.

And I have 4 jewelers. Seems to keep me well stocked

8hat
06-05-14, 10:23 AM
You can also make jewels in the forge: 10 coals- 1 jewel- 1 hour.( This may be limited to players that have the 4th shard... not sure)

I chopped the outcropping to get some jewels, but I got a lot of coal so I used the coal to make jewels.

It is after 4th shard. I recently obtained the 4th and noticed the 'make other items' options in the forge after.

kudukuda
06-05-14, 10:28 AM

Is he the one that used to get drunk on wine all the time?