PDA

View Full Version : Chop or hoard?

Queenzod
06-02-14, 06:19 PM
So, I just got a burst of energy from my pink Ali, and I was wondering what other people do with their excess energy.

So, a poll! Do you:

a. use yours up quickly, smashing rocks and chopping trees?
b. finally collect from all your black and white cows?
c. hoard it all for as long as possible?
d. other? PLEASE EXPLAIN

oliverrr11
06-02-14, 06:22 PM
Oh, so many choices! I pick d.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 06:36 PM
Yep.... d.
lol

warwicktown
06-02-14, 06:40 PM
Also D

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 06:50 PM
Lol @ your edit, Binky! ;p

Explain? I gotta explaaaaaaaain?? ...that's not on topic. Bawahahahaaaaaaa

warwicktown
06-02-14, 07:09 PM
Oh, fine then, LOL!!
Depends on when the latest Boar or Troll happened by! Sometimes I'll collect from everything, all buildings/animals/crops, etc. and sometimes it barely gets me through the routine coin buildings

55lee55
06-02-14, 07:13 PM
I have been faced with this very issue two days in a row after never getting more than 6 energy from my Pink Alicorns! Saturday, then Sunday I got the long awaited 100 energy!

I also lol @your edit!

I don't know how I handled it. I kept looking at it Saturday and that 100 energy was still there, then Sunday it was gone until I collected from my Pinkies, then it was back, 100+ the 21 I had and it's gone now.

I may have done d. but can't explain, sorry!

tigarlilyvol
06-02-14, 07:21 PM
I usually collect from all the ones I usually let slide. If I've been rebuilding supplies I collect from all my crops, animals, flowers, fruit trees, watchtowers, etc.. That way for a little while I don't have those pesky reminders... Collect from me, no me, me, me. Then for a few minutes i just breathe......

55lee55
06-02-14, 07:22 PM
Oh, fine then, LOL!!
Depends on when the latest Boar or Troll happened by! Sometimes I'll collect from everything, all buildings/animals/crops, etc. and sometimes it barely gets me through the routine coin buildings

Wow, do you get lucky so often that it depends on the wild beasties?

I collected from my two Pink Alicorns daily, and until this last weekend I got if not the minimum every time, within a few points of it.

You could probably sell luck like that, lol Awesome Luck! Congratulations!

warwicktown
06-02-14, 07:25 PM
Guess I wasn't thinking of 100, but I've had times when Ali drops as well as getting from the Wizard Schools (I have 2)... and for those amounts, it's nice to get rid of the odd ones

Wow, do you get lucky so often that it depends on the wild beasties?

I collected from my two Pink Alicorns daily, and until this last weekend I got if not the minimum every time, within a few points of it.

You could probably sell luck like that, lol Awesome Luck! Congratulations!

Queenzod
06-02-14, 07:31 PM
I usually collect from all the ones I usually let slide. If I've been rebuilding supplies I collect from all my crops, animals, flowers, fruit trees, watchtowers, etc.. That way for a little while I don't have those pesky reminders... Collect from me, no me, me, me. Then for a few minutes i just breathe......

Oh, yeah. I know that breathe! Relax, admire... Very nice. :)

froltojo
06-02-14, 07:38 PM
Am I reading this right? 100 energy from the pink Alicorn? I'm sure I never get more than 6 each time. That would be amazing to be able to clear all those pesky coins floating around, if only for a brief time.

Queenzod
06-02-14, 07:48 PM
Am I reading this right? 100 energy from the pink Alicorn? I'm sure I never get more than 6 each time. That would be amazing to be able to clear all those pesky coins floating around, if only for a brief time.

Yes! It's rare, but delicious. :)

myndisue
06-02-14, 08:43 PM
I got my 100 energy in the middle I trying to get the 200 jewels! Kinda obvious what I did with mine... Hunted for jewels!

Castloninian
06-02-14, 10:24 PM
I never like being higher than 39 energy because then I feel like I am missing out on energy that could be accruing. So whenever I have more I always use it up, either collecting from insignificant coin buildings (at least that resets the heart neighbours can press), doing lots of milking and egg collecting or finally harvesting as many of my plots as possible. What's even sweeter is that you still get energy back when you have the third shard, so your energy goes a long way.

Sadly the most my pink ali has given me is 8, if it ever gives me a 100 I'll probably keel over in shock.

roguebee
06-03-14, 04:54 AM
There is no sense hoarding for long. Every 3 minutes you are over the 40 mark is a lost energy. I haven't had the joy of spending 100, but I have received 50 a couple of times. I'll collect everything and anything to use the energy up, figuring it is going into storage and will one day be used up. I was even able to use the hot chocolate I had max'd out on many months ago.

mymummy789
06-03-14, 06:18 AM
I harvested, milked and collected like crazy when I got 100 energy. I used it all up as I was scared it would disappear if I closed the game!!!!

gdmcrjunkie
06-03-14, 07:21 AM
I agree with everyone who said it's a waste to have more than max energy. I use them all as quickly as possible. There's always something to do~

jptheripper
06-03-14, 09:48 AM
im constantly collecting eggs and milk to do trades. cant collect fast enough.

ghjvcucjb
06-03-14, 10:42 AM
Simple answer: collect. You can't get more energy until you get it back to below 40. So hoarding just ends up costing you your regular energy. And be careful collecting from wizard schools and adventures before you get that number down or you will lose out on those energies.

I got my 100 energy as the last step before bed one night. Meaning I had already collected from everything using regular energy, wizard schools, barrack adventure energy and alicorn energy and literally had NOTHING else to collect from. It was the the worse moment to get the 100 energy, couldn't wait up all night for things to be ready to collect. Chopped rocks and trees even though every chop came with a "full" message. It was a bitter sweet moment YES I got 100 energy! NO I have nothing to use it on.

scarletdragon18
06-03-14, 11:17 AM
Got 50 energy from my Pink Alicorn today, right after leveling up! So I had a fair bit of energy. Used it for literally everything, collecting from cows and chickens, harvesting crops and collecting from coin buildings that mostly just sit around looking pretty lol

What is this hoarding energy you speak of?

brandonu
06-03-14, 11:47 AM
Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

(it's a joke...)

Gabi2111
06-03-14, 01:40 PM
Using it all up. I normally play at certain times,like during breakfast, at lunchtime, whenever I have a break and in the evening. While I'm not at the ipad energy will build up again. Not using up energy before I stop playing is a waste of energy in my humble opinion.

BUT, I once got an energy crate from an adventure - still hoarding it. Same goes that I like to have materials ready for several fairy elixirs for if I really need a real boost of energy.