PDA

View Full Version : New achievements???

jelichami
06-02-14, 05:41 PM
So....finally, after months of waiting, a cute little mole delivered the last "achievement" being tracked at my farmhouse. I expected fanfare, a HUGE reward, and---most if all--a whole new set of achievement goals to acknowledge that I'd moved up in the farming world after many, many months of dedicated farming. But, no. When I tap the farmhouse, all achievements are now "completed" and no new goals appeared. Is that it? The end of the road? Or are there some new rewards available at a higher level for milking a certain number of cows, sending a certain number of deliveries, completing a certain number of collections? Or have I done it all...as far as achievements are concerned? Time to retire to digital Florida?

bss18974
06-02-14, 05:46 PM
So....finally, after months of waiting, a cute little mole delivered the last "achievement" being tracked at my farmhouse. I expected fanfare, a HUGE reward, and---most if all--a whole new set of achievement goals to acknowledge that I'd moved up in the farming world after many, many months of dedicated farming. But, no. When I tap the farmhouse, all achievements are now "completed" and no new goals appeared. Is that it? The end of the road? Or are there some new rewards available at a higher level for milking a certain number of cows, sending a certain number of deliveries, completing a certain number of collections? Or have I done it all...as far as achievements are concerned? Time to retire to digital Florida?

Retire to digital Florida as you put it. I'm on level 58 and there have been no new achievements after completing the originals.