PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Account

Ilovetodesign
06-02-14, 01:58 PM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing? Is anyone else having issues?
I am at Level 99 on this and Restaurant Story. Was playing both, going back and forth and all of a sudden it keeps throwing me out of my neighbors in Restaurant Story.
Then in Bakery Story, it keeps starting me at the beginning of the whole game. I have pictures if needed.

I don't know if this is due to things changing, or just new things added with our Internet. Just the other day when we were not online, when calling, they said someone Cancelled the account. Nobody from here called to do that.

Thank you very much for all help,
Amy

maguar
06-02-14, 02:42 PM
If you have logged a ticket with support it could be them checking your account. When they're finished you'll get your account back.

PikaSquirrel
06-02-14, 03:26 PM
Your game resetting is not related to your internet being cancelled. Do you now see your original Bakery Story account on your device or do you still see the reset account? Please let us know, thanks.

Ilovetodesign
06-02-14, 04:06 PM
Looks like it is working again.
Maybe someone else is trying to log a ticket. The game requires the Internet, if someone cancels
the account and then everything you use.
Plus have to call in somehow to cancel it, so somehow someone knows the information required
to be able to cancel stuff.

I did have the Halloween version on the Kindle that I no longer have. Now have an iPad.

Thank you very much for all the help,
Amy

Ilovetodesign
06-04-14, 04:40 PM
I am not sure what is going on. Maybe even some function causing things to occur again.
Not sure, but when I try to type things it ties to open different software and creating links out of what I type.
For example, I try and write down the date, and it will sometimes try and open things that do use our Mail and Server stuff.
Just had something come up today saying something about not being able to Identify the server and had quotes around stuff.
The Notes software on the iPad sometimes will try opening my Calendar trying to Schedule events, plus tries to open Map software too sometimes, when writing down people Contact Information.

jhehlah
06-05-14, 08:23 AM
how about you bring your device to a technician?

chalupa2030
06-05-14, 08:48 AM
how about you bring your device to a technician?

That's sounds like a plan.

Ilovetodesign
06-07-14, 04:06 PM
Yes, this has been done lots of times. Which is how we know someone hacked our accounts. Viruses, spyware found.
The other problem is cant seem to find anyone to fix things. When they bring the computer back, things
working before they took the computer are no longer working. Such as not being able to get into things that
were working before they took it.

PikaSquirrel
06-09-14, 11:20 AM
Are these issues occurring in the game?

lady_jay_724
11-20-14, 10:18 AM
How do you reset the accounts on bakery story cause I would like to but I do not know how and no one tells me

PikaSquirrel
11-20-14, 11:49 AM
How do you reset the accounts on bakery story cause I would like to but I do not know how and no one tells me

Unfortunately, there is no reset option in our games.

Ilovetodesign
11-20-14, 09:22 PM
This is why, even though it is sometimes fun to get new things for gifts, it causes everything to break.
Trying to get things setup on new things, and then if someone resets it or just tries things,
you lose everything?
We have that lifetime support thing, and guess we could take both iPads to someone in person too, but they will have to do the same things. My Mom is now getting mad at me, saying since I don't want them to touch things.
Whoever we get, will not have a storm8 ID. Do they need to get one too? Plus would have to connect to the Internet with whatever they use and stuff like that.
If they change stuff, since they would need to in order to test and see if it works or doesn't work.
Some things say about losing Gems and other things if you change some of the things that it seems we have run into in the past with techs changing things or adding new things on the stuff when they bring it back, already did stuff they said not to do.
The Internet and email work just fine on my old iPad and other devices used by others.
Using the old iPad now to write here and in email.
Due to all the floods, we lost a lot of things, and now may lose more stuff.
Pictures/screenshots and so much are still on this iPad, so yes from my Bakery, Restaurant.
Just thought of another thing too, just to make sure we have all the ID's and Names of things correct.
Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, and the others yes, have a place to name them.
Unless, again, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, plus some of the other games
have different names listed when looking next to the profile thing.

Thanks,
Amy