PDA

View Full Version : the speed of the customers

mariliaborges
06-02-14, 01:55 PM
Hey guys! I've been playing Bakery Story for a few months and I noticied visiting others bakeries that the customers walk faster by the cash register. Anyone knows why? I bought a digital register thinking that it was the answer but nothing changed. =/

wladislaw34
06-02-14, 11:23 PM
My best guess is how long they walk from door to cash register.
If register is next to door, they stop for long time
if register is 5 floor tiles from door, they just pass and not wait at the register.

I have played with the posission for some time, and the best place for register is4 to 5 tiles from door.

h2owong
06-03-14, 07:11 PM
I feel they walk faster too. But can't give it a test

natalienat518
06-10-14, 06:30 AM
if register is 5 floor tiles from door, they just pass and not wait at the register.

I have played with the posission for some time, and the best place for register is4 to 5 tiles from door.

Thanks a lot for your info. I had a minor adjustment to my Bakery arrangement accordingly. :D

mariliaborges
06-30-14, 11:24 AM

thanks!!! =) very helpful

jo_fitz
06-30-14, 03:07 PM

Thank for the tip! I hope this helps speed things up :)