PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Pyre Caverns Event GLITCH Thread

glimmergate
06-02-14, 11:43 AM
Hey folks, this is a thread for collecting information on the Pyre Caverns (Dragon) Event issue.

edit(KP) Update:

Hey folks, we're aiming for a fix for this for tomorrow. Thank you again for your patience - this is a learning experience for all of us!
Unfortunately we cannot restore used items to players, but we will be providing some compensation for players along with the fix tomorrow.
Please contact support@teamlava.com if you have a specific issue you need to resolve.

glimmergate
06-02-14, 11:45 AM
The major issue going on right now is that when the 'Gain Egg' quests expired, they were marked as complete and players were able to continue on to the Hatch quests, despite not having the eggs. Players should not have been able to gain access to these quests without gaining the egg.

We're investigating this issue now.

glimmergate
06-02-14, 11:47 AM
Eggs that were gained after the event expired (via Adventures that came in late, or were collected late), are not able to be hatched. This was by design to avoid confusion, but it sounds like it created a lot of additional confusion. I'm not sure if we can do anything about this, but I want you all to know that your feedback is being heard and that future events will be designed such that this isn't a problem.

Thanks everyone.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 11:47 AM
For starters, the programming may have halted some things at the end of the event, which was scheduled for 4am PST ...but the pyre adventure as well as the option to craft the weapons needed for that adventure remained available until 8am PST.... This allowed for extra adventures to be sent and may have partially caused some of the issues players then experienced with the quest lines/missing eggs/etc.

meme1098
06-02-14, 11:50 AM
Also, another thing to keep in mind.
Probably not a good idea to end a timed quest on the weekend when very few TL staff or mods are available.

BTW, I still had pyre adventure & weapons crafting available for several hours as well.
Then....
Tapping the finish button on the expired ultramarine egg quest took me to the next step in the quest instead of removing the quest from the quest book. The next part of the quest, go on 4 Polaris adventures, then appeared as if the egg quest never expired.

azriX2012
06-02-14, 11:53 AM
I still have the hatching quests active in the game lol - "Drop It Like Its hot", "Nose Goes" and "Like Diamonds In The Sky", but I didnt receive any eggs from the adventures so I shouldnt have acess to these. Last night I decided to come here to see if this was normal. I should have come sooner since I spent a lot of resources and some gems only to find out here that there would be no eggs for me in the end because of this glitch. I dont want the eggs because I dont deserve them, since I only did a few adventures. The resources would be good though.

glimmergate
06-02-14, 11:57 AM
Great points, everyone. Thanks for your continued feedback and patience :)

Queenzod
06-02-14, 12:01 PM
Most of the resources will fill back up in time, so I don't view that as an insurmountable problem. The mithril is more of an issue, because it's such a rare drop. And perhaps the jewels, but they drop pretty frequently. It would take 3-4 days to get back to normal (full) on jewels and silver.

Maybe people could list the resources they used during the error portion, so we can get an idea of what people actually used? That would give TL some factual info to help decide how to handle this. I'm thinking we need to collect some facts now.

But then again, I could be wrong. It's happened before. Well, once. :)

blackmagiclisa
06-02-14, 12:04 PM
I was also one that was working on the quests right up until the end. When I went into the quests to see where I was at it had the "finish" button so I pushed it and was immediately taken into the quests for the shining egg. I did not check my inventory because I had missed the fact that I had collected the aquamarine egg until those quests began as well. It wasn't until quest 4 when I couldn't place the egg that I even suspected an issue and been then it took me a while because I have two other quests "lip puckering fortune" and "sister, sister" that just sit there and don't let me complete them either. I understand there was a glitch, and will accept what you guys do to fix it, but it would be nice to get the resources back that we used, I opened all of my treasure troves to get the jewels plus using everything I had in inventory. Thanks for all your hard work!! Lisa

P.S. I do have two extra eggs (pyre & aqua) in inventory but no access to those quests, only to the sparkling quest. I already hatched one of each of the others.

dala12
06-02-14, 12:07 PM
I hit the finish button. And then I got a quest. I thought it was another thing but the next quest started. I have hatched one egg. I still doing the second. This third I did not receive but because of this glitch I spent jewels that I need for my second egg. Now I chopping stones to get my jewels....for this second egg. I knew that I did not have a third egg because you see it immediately. But you know I have to easily pushed the button..and I did it not do this on purpose it just could that is why. I hope you can follow what I am saying.
It is both our fault! Just want to ad that I do not have four days but two to finish it is a time quest !!!

masterjamz
06-02-14, 12:25 PM
Eggs that were gained after the event expired (via Adventures that came in late, or were collected late), are not able to be hatched. This was by design to avoid confusion, but it sounds like it created a lot of additional confusion. I'm not sure if we can do anything about this, but I want you all to know that your feedback is being heard and that future events will be designed such that this isn't a problem.

Thanks everyone.

I started the Pyre Adventure before time was up, but didn't collect until afterwards. I was awarded the Ultramarine Egg which now sits in my inventory. Why bother dropping the egg if you can't trigger the goals? Why can't you bring back the goals so that those who have eggs can still hatch them or find a way to hatch the eggs through the nest? Obviously, we would still have to pay gems due to the adventures being expired.

There must be a way for those that thought they had a egg because they were able to triggered the goals and for those who got an egg and can't trigger any of the goals. Either way, it's a tease and a lot of resources were depleted and gems spent!

Myrta5
06-02-14, 12:31 PM

Thanks everyone.

I don't know if you can resolve this but for the future pls don't end a big event like this on a weekend I know is only a game but I'm not happy to lost everything for a error in the system we play daily almost everybody and love this game give us our items back or do something for us now

idrispad
06-02-14, 12:41 PM
Maybe people could list the resources they used during the error portion,

I accidentally clicked the "give jewels" part of the Jewel Absorber quest that popped up after I clicked on the expired sparkling egg quest.

Annoying as I'm trying to get to 99 jewels to start the next part of the ultramarine egg quest (for which I do have the egg!!)

Missmooper
06-02-14, 12:44 PM
Eggs that were gained after the event expired (via Adventures that came in late, or were collected late), are not able to be hatched. This was by design to avoid confusion, .

Well this is where the confusion is then.
I thought it was ten days to find the eggs. But It was designed as ten days to find AND hatch eggs.

For what it's worth i got caught up in the glitch and 'lost' 50 silver 50 jewels, 2 adamant, 2 large diamonds.

However many Mithral, swords, armour and gems going on the pyre adventures the last six day (I got the two first eggs very quickly) I'd have saved the Mithral for my other ongoing quest lines with the witchy character.

cookie2crumble
06-02-14, 12:48 PM
At the end of the 10 days when the quests expired I only had one dragon. I got the nose goes and jewel absorber tasks assumed that they were new tasks so have been sending to Polaris as it is only time stamped 2 days. Didn't have enough resources left to start the jewel absorber, now not sure what to do? It would be great if we now actually got the eggs seeing as most of us cleared out our resources and some got all the eggs and then others got a big zero!! Or in my case one.....

verenabuba
06-02-14, 12:52 PM
I accidentally clicked the "give jewels" part of the Jewel Absorber quest that popped up after I clicked on the expired sparkling egg quest.

Annoying as I'm trying to get to 99 jewels to start the next part of the ultramarine egg quest (for which I do have the egg!!)

The quests just started popping up and reloading over and over again when I pressed the finish button the game crashed twice. And now I am stuck without a sparkling egg PLUS somehow the aquamarine timed jewel quest popped up (and I actually have the egg) and I'm chopping like a maniac to get all my jewels in time after they were all depleted by that stupid non existing sparkling egg quest.

And I think giving EVERYBODY back their resources individually is completely impossible.

Plus I read a lot of people being quite condescending and nasty in the other chat... Everybody who joined this chat worked really hard and obviously cares about the game... Even If some people who actually read the forum and managed to follow all the chaos and now make a list of their lost resources... Even if these few people get them back... What about all the others who don't know about the threads, who don't exactly counted how many adventures and how many diamonds and gems they spend? As I said my game crashed multiple times... I don't even remember how many times I gave 5 diamonds...
I think getting back resources can't be done... Too many people and too many different situations.

I would propose that at least we can buy the missing egg for the original 200 gems at the place button ( see picture) We spend all our resources on a glitch. At least we should have the chance to finish it.

Plus if we spend the 200 gems on it, it wouldn't be unfair to the people who worked hard/ spend gems on getting the egg in time.

dala12
06-02-14, 01:14 PM
I think it will be very difficult to solve this. So I go now, it is night here in Europe and I just see where the ship lands!

asikosan
06-02-14, 01:38 PM
Will the new three Dragons be available in the Market for gems??

troubadours
06-02-14, 01:42 PM
I would propose that at least we can buy the missing egg for the original 200 gems at the place button ( see picture) We spend all our resources on a glitch. At least we should have the chance to finish it.

Plus if we spend the 200 gems on it, it wouldn't be unfair to the people who worked hard/ spend gems on getting the egg in time.

I think that is a great solution

easyreader
06-02-14, 01:50 PM
Most of the resources will fill back up in time, so I don't view that as an insurmountable problem. The mithril is more of an issue, because it's such a rare drop. And perhaps the jewels, but they drop pretty frequently. It would take 3-4 days to get back to normal (full) on jewels and silver.

Maybe people could list the resources they used during the error portion, so we can get an idea of what people actually used? That would give TL some factual info to help decide how to handle this. I'm thinking we need to collect some facts now.

But then again, I could be wrong. It's happened before. Well, once. :)

Great idea. I am less concerned about some of the resources, such as jewels. As a result of the error, however, I expended these resources that I cannot easily replace:

-mithril
-silver
-large diamonds

Can anyone think of other resources that are difficult to acquire and were lost due to the error?

meme1098
06-02-14, 01:52 PM
I think that is a great solution

Maybe at a reduced rate for all the aggravation, and maybe some energy or gem packs like was done before after a similar situation.

suetonius
06-02-14, 01:53 PM
I play everyday. Multiple times. When the Pyre adventure finally hit my device, I had 1 day. One Pyre adventure was all there was time for. No eggs, but now I have these missions to finish. I just spent the weekend crafting gingerbread and hot chocolate and now I hear its for nothing??? Not happy. Wasted time and resources. They might as well give us the dragons now just to make us feel better and keep buying those gems!

easyreader
06-02-14, 01:54 PM
I should add the faerie jars used in the worthless Polaris North quests.

Queenzod
06-02-14, 01:56 PM
Great idea. I am less concerned about some of the resources, such as jewels. As a result of the error, however, I expended these resources that I cannot easily replace:

-mithril
-silver
-large diamonds

Can anyone think of other resources that are difficult to acquire and were lost due to the error?

You know, TL could up the mithril and diamond drop rates out of the deep mines for a week or two, and then return them to normal. That would make it up to people. It seems doable, people would get their rare bits back, and it would be temporary.

Sunlightpassingthroughtheice
06-02-14, 01:58 PM
I can understand that it is really annoying for all the players who spent jewels and diamonds and such on this glitch, but just giving them the egg wouldn't be fair to those who payed 200 gems for the sparkling egg. I am just giving like another point of view on this subject, as I actually bought the gems for my last egg with real money. I'm not good at computer stuff so I have no idea if it is possible to give everyone back their resources. But I actually like the idea of Verenabubu, that you can place the egg by paying 200 gems sounds fair. (I would quote if I had any idea how to do so :) )

Mithril wasn't in the quest for the dragons, was it? And I don't think there is a connection between the glitch and the crafting materials for the actual adventure itself. So it does not seem logical to me to regive these...Correct me if I'm wrong ;)
A gem sale is always a good idea ... :D

I don't usually post at the forum and my English isn't even close to perfect, so don't criticize me :)

Oh and btw this event was so much fun, even with the whole rare drop thing... A big thank you from me :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 02:01 PM
Said it in the other thread, worth repeating here lol:

SOLUTION:
One free dragon (not egg) of your choice for ALL lv 28+! Lol

meme1098
Mithril wasn't in the quest for the dragons, was it?

Mithril was required to craft the ice brand sword for the adventure.

easyreader
That was my thinking. I agree it would be unfair to simply give eggs to those of us who didn't find them (though one could argue that the eggs were too difficult for the average player to acquire). But I also think it rather unfair that we lost the resources. Your solution seems a good one to me.

azriX2012
06-02-14, 02:03 PM

Adamant I think.

eepopp
06-02-14, 02:04 PM
Maybe as an olive branch, just give out a Burning Ember to folks affected. That way, people would still need to get a Dragon Egg from the Roost, and folks who paid for the 3 new Dragons don't feel like they are getting a raw deal...

1) identify affected players - anyone who is along any of the affected quest lines, but don't have any of the new dragon egg(s) in inventory.
2) run a filter to exclude those that are leaving the Matrix Dragon quest open...
3) run a dbscript to add +1 Burning Ember to affected Players
4) run another script to close out/end the quest chains of those affected players.

easyreader
06-02-14, 02:05 PM
Oh yes, thank you.

easyreader
06-02-14, 02:06 PM
Oh yes, thank you.

To the adamant post, I mean. Which I cannot read without thinking of Adam Ant.

belbar22
06-02-14, 02:10 PM
I can understand that it is really annoying for all the players who spent jewels and diamonds and such on this glitch, but just giving them the egg wouldn't be fair to those who payed 200 gems for the sparkling egg. I am just giving like another point of view on this subject, as I actually bought the gems for my last egg with real money. I'm not good at computer stuff so I have no idea if it is possible to give everyone back their resources. But I actually like the idea of Verenabubu, that you can place the egg by paying 200 gems sounds fair. (I would quote if I had any idea how to do so :) )

Mithril wasn't in the quest for the dragons, was it? And I don't think there is a connection between the glitch and the crafting materials for the actual adventure itself. So it does not seem logical to me to regive these...Correct me if I'm wrong ;)

I don't usually post at the forum and my English isn't even close to perfect, so don't criticize me :)

Oh and btw this event was so much fun, even with the whole rare drop thing... A big thank you from me :)

Really cool ID. Your English is great.

Just to add my tuppence ha'penny - it is a real shame that there has been this glitch because I think this has been a great event. I'm my opinion the fairest thing to do would be to return missing hard to replace resources such as Mirthil, adamant and large diamonds. Other resources can be built up relatively quickly and perhaps those who lost the more basic resources could be given energy crates back. Being able to buy the egg for 200 gems is not a solution for people who don't have gems.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 02:13 PM
Maybe as an olive branch, just give out a Burning Ember to folks affected. That way, people would still need to get a Dragon Egg from the Roost, and folks who paid for the 3 new Dragons don't feel like they are getting a raw deal...

1) identify affected players - anyone who is along any of the affected quest lines, but don't have any of the new dragon egg(s) in inventory.
2) run a filter to exclude those that are leaving the Matrix Dragon quest open...
3) run a dbscript to add +1 Burning Ember to affected Players
4) run another script to close out/end the quest chains of those affected players.

Great idea eepopp, but I'll bet ya not all players who were affected by this glitch even read this forum, to post who they are, to be included in the script...

kooky panda
06-02-14, 02:15 PM
Hey folks, this is a thread for collecting information on the Pyre Caverns (Dragon) Event issue.
Guys let keep the posts open to discussing the actual glitch and what members have experienced .

Discussions on what you think should be done (compensation, etc), please post on the main thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns

eepopp
06-02-14, 02:19 PM
Great idea eepopp, but I'll bet ya not all players who were affected by this glitch even read this forum, to post who they are, to be included in the script...

Running a dbquery (database query) would find all affected players. Affected players wouldn't have to post or file a CS ticket. (In theory)

mrosmeows
06-02-14, 02:21 PM
I got a golden egg on my last quest. My knights came back before the time frame but it was the middle of the night so I couldn't collect. Now I can't hatch it even though the original post said there wasn't a time
Frame for hatching eggs

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 02:21 PM
Running a dbquery (database query) would find all affected players. Affected players wouldn't have to post or file a CS ticket. (In theory)

Ah ok, gotcha :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 02:22 PM
Guys let keep the posts open to discussing the actual glitch and what members have experienced .

Discussions on what you think should be done (compensation, etc), please post on the main thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns

......I want you all to know that your feedback is being heard......

Correct me if I'm wrong, Kooky (& I know you will lol) but ...isn't offering possible solutions considered feedback???

mrosmeows
06-02-14, 02:23 PM
It sounds like this isn't going to be fixed and you're asking for feedback for the future. Am I misunderstanding?

glimmergate
06-02-14, 02:29 PM
This will be fixed. However some things (like making sure that quests expire a few hours after the adventure, instead of at the same time), will be taken into account the next time we run into an event.

Our options for compensation are limited, but we're going to do our best. Hang tight folks, hoping to get a fix out soon.

Queenzod
06-02-14, 02:30 PM
It sounds like this isn't going to be fixed and you're asking for feedback for the future. Am I misunderstanding?

It's too early to know. TL has been very good at making amends in the past when things have gotten weird due to glitches and programming errors. I have no reason to think it won't be the same now. They're trying to figure out what happened (so they can avoid it in the future), and what to do to make reparations. I'm glad I'm not in their offices today, lol!

It will take some time. It may not even happen this week or next. Or, they could put out a "something" in the next day or two. All will be made clear in time. Hang in there!

otgland
06-02-14, 02:44 PM
I just want to hatch my sparkling egg - That "Place" button is ****ing me!!

kooky panda
06-02-14, 02:47 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, Kooky (& I know you will lol) but ...isn't offering possible solutions considered feedback???
As I posted you can still offer your suggestions for solutions on the other thread, but lets keep this thread open so the Glimmergate and the Team can gather information on the actual glitch, and if they have specific questions for members.

We really do not need another really long thread. It will take that much longer for Glimmergate to gather the information that she needs.

Thanks!

babamatsa
06-02-14, 02:48 PM
I got as far as What Came First? For the sparkling egg. Unfortunately I went as far as building the nest. I don't mind not having the egg, however I would love to have my diamonds back.

glimmergate
06-02-14, 03:10 PM
Hey folks, we're aiming for a fix for this for tomorrow. Thank you again for your patience - this is a learning experience for all of us!
Unfortunately we cannot restore used items to players, but we will be providing some compensation for players along with the fix tomorrow.
Please contact support@teamlava.com if you have a specific issue you need to resolve.

Drag42
06-02-14, 03:19 PM
I'm stucked at "What came first?" I gave the diamonds and all the resouces required. I also sent to Polaris. On my other account I have two useless eggs. I've got a second flare egg ond the third or fourth day, but no way to hatch it. And the ultramarine eggcame just after the expiration. Reading the other long thread I have the impression too many of us have the ultramarine egg just after the expiration, maybe this is some kind of bug too? What I would suggest for a sollution is to relounch the quest after a couple of weeks. This is a game and people want to play! Just let us play and have a chance to gain the missing parts - eggs or questlines.

mchogan
06-02-14, 03:24 PM
I'm not happy. Team Lava needs to respond to this issue. I obtained the first two eggs and went on adventure after adventure trying to get the third egg to no avail. Then this morning I clicked on "finish", went all the way, giving up resources only to get to "place" and.....nothing! What a rip. At least give us the third egg. Mchogan, level 50.

LadyFencer
06-02-14, 03:38 PM
I appreciate the effort TL is putting into addressing this issue. Thankfully, I saw the updates in the thread before I spent my diamonds, but I did lose my adament. I'd like to have that replaced considering what it takes to get more. I'd also like my sanity back. This quest seems to have taken that as well.

Jir67
06-02-14, 04:06 PM
I got my egg BEFORE the expiring of the 10 days event, but I'm still in the path to hatch it (I'm colletting the forever snow through trade).
I can continue or I have to wait?
I went to the more-than-230 pages and is not clear for me if I can hach my baby dragon at the end of quest...
I still have my egg in the inventory

starbows
06-02-14, 04:11 PM
No, that's not good. I am stuck on "what came first?" Quest because I have no Sparkling Egg to place. But I have more than one castle and bought lots of gems on all devices because I thought I could still finish all started quests.

So this means I cannot hatch the eggs I have in my inventory? What's that good for? I don't need any other useless items, the inventory has already 71 pages with no usable filter for fast searches.

Seems like it is time to quit playing.

Mylly2
06-02-14, 04:14 PM
I am stuck on the 'What Came First' goal also, unable to press 'place'. I've used a lot of resources to get to this point.

So, thank you glimmergate for your responses, updates and letting us know it's going to be sorted out.

llamafarms
06-02-14, 04:21 PM
I would like the answer to this too! I am in the middle of hatching an egg, should I stop???

I got my egg BEFORE the expiring of the 10 days event, but I'm still in the path to hatch it (I'm colletting the forever snow through trade).
I can continue or I have to wait?
I went to the more-than-230 pages and is not clear for me if I can hach my baby dragon at the end of quest...
I still have my egg in the inventory

meme1098
06-02-14, 04:25 PM
I'm not happy. Team Lava needs to respond to this issue. I obtained the first two eggs and went on adventure after adventure trying to get the third egg to no avail. Then this morning I clicked on "finish", went all the way, giving up resources only to get to "place" and.....nothing! What a rip. At least give us the third egg. Mchogan, level 50.

Please note glimmer gates post #46:
It's right above yours.

jasren
06-02-14, 04:26 PM

I think a gem sale and just buying the egg for 200 wouldn't make most all that happy. I for one, didn't spend 200 for the egg, BUT spent more on adventures to get the third egg. I did over 40 adventures, and when I clicked finish, assumed (as a lot of other people on other thread) that because of having done soooo many quests, and not receiving the egg, you get your third when clicking finish. So wasting jewels silver and adamant, is a big issue, as there are other egg goals that use these recourses. And then to go to the thread and see that if you complete the goals there's no egg, is very disappointing.
I don't receive gem sales as is, but regardless I think next I'll save for a mithril dragon considering that's the resource we need more and more for goals. As far as spending 300 ish gems on an adventure to get sparkly egg, then resources- a gem sale isn't a good solution I think.

mafruha
06-02-14, 04:51 PM
So what TL team ll do to this mess??

purpledaisy1511
06-02-14, 04:55 PM
I too tapped finish and received Jewel Adsorber and gave

* 50 jewels
* 50 silver
* 2 adamant

Then

* 5 large diamonds

Then

* Arranged the Diamonds x 5
* and then realised that I can't Place the Sparkling Egg!!!

kitykat5
06-02-14, 05:02 PM
Like so many others, the glitch affected me. I acquired the Pyre Egg and Ultramarine Egg through the adventures as was required/designed. I ran out of resources by about day 6 and so I worked on the hatching and collecting of materials to attempt the final egg. I have my flare dragon and am almost done hatching the Matrix dragon. As others have said, I clicked 'finish' and suddenly the quest for the Sparkling Egg began. Now, I was confused, as I had NO adventures even ready for picking up when I clicked finish. I didn't even fathom a glitch and played on the questline figuring TL must have decided to have mercy on those of us who tried hard. I refuse to spend real money but had some gems and went on about 17-20 adventures for eggs. Perhaps that was not enough attempts as I never got the sparkling egg in the manner it was intended to get. Now, as so many others, I continued on the quest line, not knowing about the glitch, and today hit "place" and it said I had no egg. Now, I will wake up at all hrs of the night to use my energy and collect, etc....so this woke me up for good at 5am :-) I was royally confused. In the end now, I spent 50 jewels, 50 silver, 2 adamant, and 5 large diamonds on this glitch. I really would have like to have those items back, but more importantly get the large diamonds and the adamant. I chopped 2 troves to get those diamonds....woulda been nice to save them for a timed quest. Fortunately, I didn't spend real money, nor am I having trouble hatching the ultramarine egg to this point. As for a suggested solution? Well, perhaps give back our product loss if at all possible. I won't ever get 200 gems to buy the egg or dragon outright. Another option, maybe for those affected, giving the option to do the pyre cave adventure again for a limited time (5 days?) to acquire the egg fair and square and skip the first 4 steps that we all lost resources on. I don't know what is possible, as I am not a programming expert. Someone like me, I would probably be happy with 100 free gems to spend how I want. I am forever in a day accidentally using them to speed things up on my iphone screen when I don't intend to and I get so ticked at myself! Incidentally, I have only been playing since I discovered this game in January, and without having spent any real money I am almost done with level 35, so I have invested a lot (probably too much!) time in this game!

thenameigotstuckwith
06-02-14, 05:05 PM
I too tapped finish and received Jewel Adsorber and gave

* 50 jewels
* 50 silver
* 2 adamant

Then

* 5 large diamonds

Then

* Arranged the Diamonds x 5
* and then realised that I can't Place the Sparkling Egg!!!

This is the boat in which all of us are sailing right now. There's no need to keep repeating this over and over. (Sorry I had to do it to make a point)

I want to thank the TL team for acknowledging there's a problem and for hearing us out. That alone, in my book it's the right way to do things.
CS is a great game and I'm pretty sure there's not a single great game out there that hadn't encountered and got through code problems before.

I for one, am looking for Thursday's update. Glitches are so yesterday's news.

thegoodsamaritan
06-02-14, 05:09 PM

I fully support this! Even though yes, it sucks that I may have lost resources, frankly I'm more upset that I didn't at least get a chance to buy the egg when the quest expired.

glimmergate
06-02-14, 05:17 PM
I fully support this! Even though yes, it sucks that I may have lost resources, frankly I'm more upset that I didn't at least get a chance to buy the egg when the quest expired.

I'm sorry to say that the way we have to fix this issue prevents us from making this option available :(

dalechristel
06-02-14, 05:29 PM
I'm sorry to say that the way we have to fix this issue prevents us from making this option available :(

Why the secrets? Can't you just tell us what you are going to do to resolve this? You have some upset players right now and delaying telling us what the fix is, isn't helping. It's like Target all over again, only on a smaller scale.

glimmergate
06-02-14, 05:37 PM
Why the secrets? Can't you just tell us what you are going to do to resolve this? You have some upset players right now and delaying telling us what the fix is, isn't helping. It's like Target all over again, only on a smaller scale.

When I post on the forums, it's as a representative of the company. The worst thing I can do is promise something and then not deliver on it. Most policies prevent developers from posting in public forums for exactly that reason. I post here because I enjoy talking to you all, and I value your feedback and want our players to have fun playing our games. I'm super lucky that our awesome community team is so cool about letting us talk directly, and I don't want to compromise that by being reckless.

Thanks for understanding :)

meme1098
06-02-14, 05:41 PM
Thanks, Glimmergate. TL always does something great for players when this kind of stuff happens.
Thanks for keeping us informed and many of us appreciate all you do to keep us informed.

dragon2046
06-02-14, 05:48 PM
Thanks, Glimmergate. TL always does something great for players when this kind of stuff happens.
Thanks for keeping us informed and many of us appreciate all you do to keep us informed.

I agree. Thanks. Love the interaction with u on these forums. Stuff happens. Looking forward to the June quests ahead ! Everyone keep in mind that u can never make everyone happy. I'm sure they will do what they can. :)

Queenzod
06-02-14, 05:56 PM
When I post on the forums, it's as a representative of the company. The worst thing I can do is promise something and then not deliver on it. Most policies prevent developers from posting in public forums for exactly that reason. I post here because I enjoy talking to you all, and I value your feedback and want our players to have fun playing our games. I'm super lucky that our awesome community team is so cool about letting us talk directly, and I don't want to compromise that by being reckless.

Really well written. You are awesome! I know all y'all will do the very best you can. You always do! :)

vuvhappy
06-02-14, 06:24 PM
I do understand that is difficult to solve this issue in a fair way. In advance, I can tell you that many players will be unhappy, just do your best and thank you for listening all of us complaining.....

purpledaisy1511
06-02-14, 06:25 PM
This is the boat in which all of us are sailing right now. There's no need to keep repeating this over and over. (Sorry I had to do it to make a point)

I want to thank the TL team for acknowledging there's a problem and for hearing us out. That alone, in my book it's the right way to do things.
CS is a great game and I'm pretty sure there's not a single great game out there that hadn't encountered and got through code problems before.

I for one, am looking for Thursday's update. Glitches are so yesterday's news.

Thanks thenameigotstuckwith.

FYI I posted what I did as per

"kooky panda
Senior Moderator

As I posted you can still offer your suggestions for solutions on the other thread, but lets keep this thread open so the Glimmergate and the Team can gather information on the actual glitch, and if they have specific questions for members.

We really do not need another really long thread. It will take that much longer for Glimmergate to gather the information that she needs.

Thanks!"

cmgermaine
06-02-14, 06:30 PM
Hello Glimmergate, I started out the quest line by reading the initial discussion post by you on 5/22 so I knew the outline of what I was required to complete for planning of resource harvesting. On page ONE it says that if you have the eggs before the quest is completed, you will be able to hatch them after the timed June 1 end. In fact it even suggested to save the eggs and hatch after the quest- I hatched one of each egg and "saved" two, others- aquamarine and sparking. Now I have looked and searched and there is no way I can see that I can hatch my additional 2 eggs. Did I waste all my time and resources continuing on with these quests to get more eggs for no reason? How can I hatch these eggs? I don't want anything returned to me or any free resources, I just want to be able to hatch my eggs! Thank you

tigarlilyvol
06-02-14, 06:54 PM
Hello Glimmergate, I started out the quest line by reading the initial discussion post by you on 5/22 so I knew the outline of what I was required to complete for planning of resource harvesting. On page ONE it says that if you have the eggs before the quest is completed, you will be able to hatch them after the timed June 1 end. In fact it even suggested to save the eggs and hatch after the quest- I hatched one of each egg and "saved" two, others- aquamarine and sparking. Now I have looked and searched and there is no way I can see that I can hatch my additional 2 eggs. Did I waste all my time and resources continuing on with these quests to get more eggs for no reason? How can I hatch these eggs? I don't want anything returned to me or any free resources, I just want to be able to hatch my eggs! Thank you

I believe the quote was collect all three eggs and you will be able to hatch these eggs, which I did and I hatched all three eggs, nowhere did it say you could hatch more than three although some found a way on one of the eggs, I also have two extra eggs but I did not expect to hatch them, I was after troves, and got a couple of souvenirs as a bonus was they way I looked at it.

55lee55
06-02-14, 06:54 PM
I finished this quest without hitting the apparent glitches others have encountered.

I used gems to speed my way through, but I did the same quest as everyone else, didn't get an egg every time I sent my knights out, and ultimately finished early for personal medical reasons not related in any way to this game or other players.

After I finished hatching and feeding my baby dragons, the option to hatch an egg from this quest disappeared.

The Quest disappeared from my quest book.

What didn't disappear was the ability to craft the sword and armor in my Forge that was necessary to go on the Adventure.

The Adventure continued to be an option well over a week after I finished the quest, both in my Castle and in the Barracks.

Because Adventures have become a permanent part of the Adventure List in the past, after the original quest that introduced them had finished, based on my prior experience with this game I believed that since the adventure and the ability to craft materials for the adventure remained long after I finished the quest, I assumed that the Adventure was going to be permanent. I found it quite shocking that everything relating to both crafting the sword and armor and the ability to go on the adventure disappeared without a warning (to me ay least because I couldn't keep up with the thread) Sunday, leaving me with more than ten swords and armor crafted for future adventures.

Either on an adventure I sent out before I completed the quest, or shortly after, I received a second Sparkling Egg, which was no longer able to be hatched. i know others have had a similar experience.

When I tried to see what the issue with this quest was, I discovered that others encountered a glitch with hatching eggs, and there were several statements that I was unable to confirm, that when the quest ended the eggs would be available for sale for gems. i assumed that if eggs would be available, there would also be a method available to hatch the eggs. I was obviously mistaken.

So while I don't know exactly why others had problems I didn't encounter when I did the quest, I am confused about why the adventure continued to be available after the quest was completed, then it suddenly disappeared on a Sunday which is not the normal update day.

The sudden disappearance of this adventure so long after the quest was gone from my quest book, was especially disturbing since it seemed tailor made to address the complaints from those who want shorter quests. The materials required to craft for this shorter adventure are second generation, ie. the Swords and Light Armor must be crafted (or dropped) first. While the craft time in the Forge was relatively short, relatively rare materials for many people (Mithril or Dragon Scales), it was unlikely that many players could maintain a steady supply to keep going on this adventure indefinitely. While I haven't chopped every trove I have, I chopped enough to be able to say that like the other Adventures, you don't get an awesome rare drop in every one.

So I don't know if this is part of the glitch because I haven't read every complaint, but I have several issues which may be a glitch or part of one.

I am relating my experience here so TL can evaluate my experience to see if or where it fits within the Glitch which this thread was started to address. I am not relating my experience here so non TL people can complain about me here.

I have an extra Sparkling Egg that I can't hatch like the very rare extra drop of a Dragon Egg from the Roost, and I feel it was unfair to continue to provide the Adventure to players who for whatever reason, be it speeding with gems like I did or by buying an egg they couldn't get to drop after a reasonable number of adventures, beyond the time when the quest is/was complete for that individual. To me it seems misleading to leave an Adventure and the ability to craft materials only usable by that Adventure, once the quest is finished for that person and is removed from their Quest Book.

I also question if it could be a glitch that such an excellent Adventure that has a much requested shorter turnaround time actually was removed on Sunday. Could it have been planned to keep this Adventure available and that the removal of it on Sunday might have been part of the Glitch?

I am not the only one sitting on at least one unhatchable Dragon egg, plenty of hatching materials, and no way to hatch it. I have some concern that there are valuable dragon eggs sitting in inventories, but unable to be hatched at the Forge like regular Dragon Eggs or Manticore Eggs. While I am probably in the minority of those who loved this quest, even I see some major inconsistencies in how the quest played out, both for me and some of my neighbors who missed getting three dragons despite putting forth extraordinary effort.

I have a good amount of materials tied up in quest materials for this adventure that disappeared without warning on Sunday. I will leave it to TL to decide if any of my experience is related to the Glitch.

Thanks TL!

olcastle
06-02-14, 07:17 PM
I am confused about why the adventure continued to be available after the quest was completed, then it suddenly disappeared on a Sunday which is not the normal update day.

It wasn't suddenly, the info about it was on the first page: "The adventure will stick around until 6/01, even if you've gotten all 3 eggs and hatched them."
The adventures were extremely helpful for those who needed pyre crystals, dragon scales, mithril and large diamonds.

Queenzod
06-02-14, 07:28 PM
Wait, I'm confused. You were upset that the quest didn't go away and yet you wish it was still there?

lleighindiana
06-02-14, 07:43 PM
I really didn't lose anything of significance except the diamonds. I mean, I used a ton of silver and jewels but they're pretty quick to build up. I had used all my mithril many adventures ago and was using gems for my swords. I think I had about 35-40 adventures (I lost track) and got the first two eggs. After my last adventure, the quest popped up for the sparkling egg after I clicked "finish", and I was pretty excited-thought it was either a surprise ending or I had got the egg after all and missed the pop-up quest. So I'm more disappointed in not having the third dragon more than losing the diamonds:) I have a grand total of 7 gems left after the pyre adventures so I'll not be able to buy any egg right now anyway. Also I'm still working on getting all the jewels for egg 2, which I did get- hopefully I'll be able to continue it?

mcwrapper
06-02-14, 07:48 PM
I don't care about what I used to finish the quest. I just want an egg or the quest gone. I hate having quests I can't finish.

Kialya
06-02-14, 08:07 PM

Thank you for keeping us updated and engaging the community. I'll be really interested to see how the team decides to implement the fix, and I'm glad you're so willing to listen to the feedback from players!

cmgermaine
06-02-14, 08:14 PM
I believe the quote was collect all three eggs and you will be able to hatch these eggs, which I did and I hatched all three eggs, nowhere did it say you could hatch more than three although some found a way on one of the eggs, I also have two extra eggs but I did not expect to hatch them, I was after troves, and got a couple of souvenirs as a bonus was they way I looked at it.

Actually, if you read the page I paraphrased from, yes, it does say you can have more than the original 3 eggs- it specifies you cannot hatch more than one at a time and you can hold the extra in inventory (and hatch them after June 1). But thank you for your input.

luckylu98
06-02-14, 09:18 PM
I have a pyre egg & thought I was on the way to hatching it, when I got to the pyre crystals goal. i have about 83% needed of the crystals, but it says to go on the adventure to the pyre caverns to get more crystals. But that adventure is now gone from my list. Is this a "glitch" pr can I get the rest of the pyre crystals some other way? Thanks for any help you can give me.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 09:24 PM
I have a pyre egg & thought I was on the way to hatching it, when I got to the pyre crystals goal. i have about 83% needed of the crystals, but it says to go on the adventure to the pyre caverns to get more crystals. But that adventure is now gone from my list. Is this a "glitch" pr can I get the rest of the pyre crystals some other way? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Check your workshop; there should be an option to craft a pyre crystal with 10 coal. :)

angellahg
06-02-14, 09:55 PM
I finished this quest without hitting the apparent glitches others have encountered.

I used gems to speed my way through, but I did the same quest as everyone else, didn't get an egg every time I sent my knights out, and ultimately finished early for personal medical reasons not related in any way to this game or other players.

After I finished hatching and feeding my baby dragons, the option to hatch an egg from this quest disappeared.

The Quest disappeared from my quest book.

What didn't disappear was the ability to craft the sword and armor in my Forge that was necessary to go on the Adventure.

The Adventure continued to be an option well over a week after I finished the quest, both in my Castle and in the Barracks.

Because Adventures have become a permanent part of the Adventure List in the past, after the original quest that introduced them had finished, based on my prior experience with this game I believed that since the adventure and the ability to craft materials for the adventure remained long after I finished the quest, I assumed that the Adventure was going to be permanent. I found it quite shocking that everything relating to both crafting the sword and armor and the ability to go on the adventure disappeared without a warning (to me ay least because I couldn't keep up with the thread) Sunday, leaving me with more than ten swords and armor crafted for future adventures.

Either on an adventure I sent out before I completed the quest, or shortly after, I received a second Sparkling Egg, which was no longer able to be hatched. i know others have had a similar experience.

When I tried to see what the issue with this quest was, I discovered that others encountered a glitch with hatching eggs, and there were several statements that I was unable to confirm, that when the quest ended the eggs would be available for sale for gems. i assumed that if eggs would be available, there would also be a method available to hatch the eggs. I was obviously mistaken.

So while I don't know exactly why others had problems I didn't encounter when I did the quest, I am confused about why the adventure continued to be available after the quest was completed, then it suddenly disappeared on a Sunday which is not the normal update day.

The sudden disappearance of this adventure so long after the quest was gone from my quest book, was especially disturbing since it seemed tailor made to address the complaints from those who want shorter quests. The materials required to craft for this shorter adventure are second generation, ie. the Swords and Light Armor must be crafted (or dropped) first. While the craft time in the Forge was relatively short, relatively rare materials for many people (Mithril or Dragon Scales), it was unlikely that many players could maintain a steady supply to keep going on this adventure indefinitely. While I haven't chopped every trove I have, I chopped enough to be able to say that like the other Adventures, you don't get an awesome rare drop in every one.

So I don't know if this is part of the glitch because I haven't read every complaint, but I have several issues which may be a glitch or part of one.

I am relating my experience here so TL can evaluate my experience to see if or where it fits within the Glitch which this thread was started to address. I am not relating my experience here so non TL people can complain about me here.

I have an extra Sparkling Egg that I can't hatch like the very rare extra drop of a Dragon Egg from the Roost, and I feel it was unfair to continue to provide the Adventure to players who for whatever reason, be it speeding with gems like I did or by buying an egg they couldn't get to drop after a reasonable number of adventures, beyond the time when the quest is/was complete for that individual. To me it seems misleading to leave an Adventure and the ability to craft materials only usable by that Adventure, once the quest is finished for that person and is removed from their Quest Book.

I also question if it could be a glitch that such an excellent Adventure that has a much requested shorter turnaround time actually was removed on Sunday. Could it have been planned to keep this Adventure available and that the removal of it on Sunday might have been part of the Glitch?

I am not the only one sitting on at least one unhatchable Dragon egg, plenty of hatching materials, and no way to hatch it. I have some concern that there are valuable dragon eggs sitting in inventories, but unable to be hatched at the Forge like regular Dragon Eggs or Manticore Eggs. While I am probably in the minority of those who loved this quest, even I see some major inconsistencies in how the quest played out, both for me and some of my neighbors who missed getting three dragons despite putting forth extraordinary effort.

I have a good amount of materials tied up in quest materials for this adventure that disappeared without warning on Sunday. I will leave it to TL to decide if any of my experience is related to the Glitch.

Thanks TL!

i did the same thing, I continued to make materials for the Pyrne caves and then it was suddenly gone. I did not look at the forums, which is my own fault. However, I had decided not to so I could enjoy the goals without knowing what I needed to prepare for the next steps. In this case, that was an error and I am disappointed that there wasn't a timer on the adventure shown when you sent your knights out for that adventure.

TucsonJudy
06-02-14, 09:58 PM
like so many others, the glitch affected me. I acquired the pyre egg and ultramarine egg through the adventures as was required/designed. I ran out of resources by about day 6 and so i worked on the hatching and collecting of materials to attempt the final egg. I have my flare dragon and am almost done hatching the matrix dragon. As others have said, i clicked 'finish' and suddenly the quest for the sparkling egg began. Now, i was confused, as i had no adventures even ready for picking up when i clicked finish. I didn't even fathom a glitch and played on the questline figuring tl must have decided to have mercy on those of us who tried hard. I refuse to spend real money but had some gems and went on about 17-20 adventures for eggs. Perhaps that was not enough attempts as i never got the sparkling egg in the manner it was intended to get. Now, as so many others, i continued on the quest line, not knowing about the glitch, and today hit "place" and it said i had no egg. Now, i will wake up at all hrs of the night to use my energy and collect, etc....so this woke me up for good at 5am :-) i was royally confused. In the end now, i spent 50 jewels, 50 silver, 2 adamant, and 5 large diamonds on this glitch. I really would have like to have those items back, but more importantly get the large diamonds and the adamant. I chopped 2 troves to get those diamonds....woulda been nice to save them for a timed quest. Fortunately, i didn't spend real money, nor am i having trouble hatching the ultramarine egg to this point. As for a suggested solution? Well, perhaps give back our product loss if at all possible. I won't ever get 200 gems to buy the egg or dragon outright. Another option, maybe for those affected, giving the option to do the pyre cave adventure again for a limited time (5 days?) to acquire the egg fair and square and skip the first 4 steps that we all lost resources on. I don't know what is possible, as i am not a programming expert. Someone like me, i would probably be happy with 100 free gems to spend how i want. I am forever in a day accidentally using them to speed things up on my iphone screen when i don't intend to and i get so ticked at myself! Incidentally, i have only been playing since i discovered this game in january, and without having spent any real money i am almost done with level 35, so i have invested a lot (probably too much!) time in this game!

same here!!! 😩

cameronenglish
06-02-14, 11:55 PM
Also got to What Came First and can't place the egg cause I don't have one but didn't realize that's what was happening.

dragoniakingdom
06-03-14, 12:43 AM
Perhaps an affable solution would be to give those players who still have the unfinished quests & have placed the resources without the egg in their book an additional 5 days to complete & hopefully collect the missing egg(s).

I would see more problems arising if the eggs were given free,as those who had paid gems to speed up or buy an egg they were missing when the quest time was running out would I imagine not be very happy if others who's time ran out then received the egg free.

outhouse01
06-03-14, 01:02 AM
Perhaps an affable solution would be to give those players who still have the unfinished quests & have placed the resources without the egg in their book an additional 5 days to complete & hopefully collect the missing egg(s).

I would see more problems arising if the eggs were given free,as those who had paid gems to speed up or buy an egg they were missing when the quest time was running out would I imagine not be very happy if others who's time ran out then received the egg free.

Unfortunately, I don't think TL will appease everyone. I was happy to spend 200 gems just before the quest expired to get Mr Sparkley. Now if those that still have unfinished quests get an extra 5 days, where is the fairness for those that bought the egg like me. I could have used the 5 days myself to try and get it via adventures.

Don't get me wrong, I am at ease with my decision to purchase, I feel for those that seem to be caught up in the glitch, however, there also appears to be people that didn't play by the rules and are now crying fowl.

The number of people now posting on this forum for the first time, but crying poor, is quite staggering. That shows to me that they know about the forum, read the forum and now decide to trot out their woes.

I'm no computer programmer, but I would imagine the scripts needed to identify those honestly caught up in the glitch and those now crying poor would be quite difficult.

For those in the glitch, I hope they sort something out for you, however, getting your egg for free - no way. If so, run a script for me, give me back my 200 gems and then the extra 5 days to find.

Do you see what I mean. TL cannot win either way.

I'm still at ease with my decision to purchase.

Kind regards

MBRBTBRB
06-03-14, 01:10 AM
I am also stuck at What Came First: I have used all the resources but there is no sparkling egg for me to place. This is after doing the quest a massive 49 times, which is HUGE and should have been plenty to find the egg. So, TL, I'd just like the egg please. I feel like I worked really hard to earn it.

dragoniakingdom
06-03-14, 01:10 AM
I agree Outhouse giving the egg out for free would make for a further batch of unhappy players - with cause if they paid 200 gems for their egg.

It really is a no win situation it appears.:(

Cutefrienda
06-03-14, 01:13 AM
Maybe you could give us chance to get the eggs fair by giving us few more days for the adventures. I tried really hard and did more adventures per day but I did't get the sparkling eggg

TinksThots
06-03-14, 01:39 AM
They've ruled out the most obvious solution - simply return the resources we gave to the quest that mistakenly triggered without the required egg when we tapped 'FINISH' on the expired goal.

It wouldn't be too difficult to write a script to locate all players who are currently sitting on the goal with the dead 'Place' button, remove that, and then plunk a treasure trove into their inventories containing the lost resources. Why they ruled that out right away is anybody's guess. :-/

verenabuba
06-03-14, 01:43 AM
Maybe I made a wrong assumption but...
Usually when a timed quest is over and you press the finish button a option pops up
" you didn't finish the quest in time would you like to buy it for gems instead"
I have to admit I was kinda counting on that option. But instead the glitch quest popped up. I don't know if you were never planning on giving this option, but it is a pretty standard thing, no? So the glitch didn't just take our resources it also took our last chance to get the egg. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

freesiawoods
06-03-14, 02:14 AM
They've ruled out the most obvious solution - simply return the resources we gave to the quest that mistakenly triggered without the required egg when we tapped 'FINISH' on the expired goal.

It wouldn't be too difficult to write a script to locate all players who are currently sitting on the goal with the dead 'Place' button, remove that, and then plunk a treasure trove into their inventories containing the lost resources. Why they ruled that out right away is anybody's guess. :-/

Agree. That would have been the best solution. No other way to make everyone happy.

HelenSuga
06-03-14, 02:14 AM
As many of the players I've stuck with the 'what came first' task. Hope this will be fixed and we'll recieve any compensation on resources and gems we spent on the glitch.

tromalyt
06-03-14, 02:53 AM
Let me say first that, overall, I liked the adventure. The 3 dragons offer was a good move to satisfy everyone. The hardcore players can aim for the 3 dragons while the casual players or the players who joined later can have the chance to get 1 dragon. In other adventures these players could end up without anything. And the people in the middle can aim for 2 dragons. I got 2, btw. That is a very good move, in my opinion.

Now the glitches, under my point of view. First one, I do not get what this means.

***NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPLETE LIMITED TIMED QUESTS TO CONTINUE. HOWEVER, COMPLETING THEM QUEST WILL GET YOU AHEAD.

First, I cannot understand what do you mean by "COMPLETING THEM QUEST" The bolded portion looks like a grammatical mistake to me, or a typo, I am not sure. If the whole sentence means that it does not matter if we do not complete them on time, then why these quests are time limited in first place? If it means that we can hatch the egg without having to complete the limited timed quests, then why bother to even try the quests? That sentence baffled me.

Second, I got a second pyre egg. Then I tried to hatch it but I couldn't. Why do you guys gave me a second pyre egg if I cannot hatch it? I was so confused that I had to come to the forum for answers.

And that is my third complaint. Does this forum have spoiler tags? YES IT DOES. WHY MODS DON'T USE THEM? In my opinion, people should be able to complete adventures without the need to check the forum, and if, for some reason, you need to check the forum, clues about how to solve the adventure should be placed in between spoiler tags. I do not understand why people check the forum to see what is needed to complete the adventure the minute the adventure is available on line. For me it spoils the whole concept of 'adventure'.

idrispad
06-03-14, 03:27 AM

I imagine it is actually extremly complicated to identify the lost resources for each individual player and custom make a trove to replace them. What about players who stopped partway through the dead quest lines? If title were only a handful of players it would be easier but I suspect there are rather a lot, including those who don't read the forum or don't know of its existence.

I imagine they ruled it out early on because they are more knowledgeable about how the game is programmed and what their limitations are.

lalapu08
06-03-14, 03:43 AM
I also clicked finish for the Sparkling Egg and the quest line continued with Ivy and the ruler discussing what a wonderful sparkling egg they found. So I thought maybe this was a gift from TL and continiued playing, spending 50 jewels and 50 silver. The only thing that stopped me was that I only have 3 large diamonds yet. But jewels and silver are gone. :(

tasteofheavenowner
06-03-14, 03:47 AM
Just like everyone else I am stuck on the place the egg part too and didnt realize it was a glitch until I came to the forums to see why I couldn't 'place' the egg. I am pissed I wasted time and many resources and allowing us to buy the egg for 200 gems pisses me off more. It was not my fault and now u want me to pay gems to fix it I don't think so. If u can't give the resources back, which I agree shouldn't be a big deal as people are stuck on the quest, then give us the egg. You should be fixing the issue not wanting us to give up our hard earned gems to fix it, that's bologna. I'm about done with this game I gave up so many mithril that I need 20 of for another quest and apparently it's all for nothing. Smh.

LordReginald1
06-03-14, 04:02 AM
I too, am disappointed with this quest. Can't remember how many times I did the pyre cavern quest, but am sure you said everyone would get the eggs they needed, well! No I got a second ultramarine egg instead. Then as the quest was about to expire, used my gems to keep sending the knights off to the cavern, about 6 times just kept pressing the speed up and still no sparkling egg, so eventually I just bought it. Think this quest was just designed to make us spend our gems, and buy more.

sabbywabbys
06-03-14, 04:18 AM
So im stuck on the "what came first" quest. It wont let me hatch the egg because i never aquired one. I did however have to give some resources away. Whichever where asked before that part of the quest came up. Im just annoyed its stuck in my quest log and theres nowhere to go.

starbows
06-03-14, 04:29 AM
Agree. That would have been the best solution. No other way to make everyone happy.
Oh yes, there is a better way: they should just give everybody the required egg and let them hatch it.

faeriedust
06-03-14, 04:38 AM
I'm confused about people who say they got an ultramarine egg they can't use because they collected it from the last adventure after the event ended. I thought people who didn't finish the quests all got the "glitched quest line." Then why can't they use eggs found after the un-finished quests timed-out to complete the glitched quests?

ElaineLSL
06-03-14, 05:49 AM
I also clicked finish for the Sparkling Egg and the quest line continued with Ivy and the ruler discussing what a wonderful sparkling egg they found. So I thought maybe this was a gift from TL and continiued playing, spending 50 jewels and 50 silver. The only thing that stopped me was that I only have 3 large diamonds yet. But jewels and silver are gone. :(

I'm in exactly the same situation. I gave the Silver/Jewels/Adamant hoping that I could skip placing the egg for 200 gems, except then I reached that step with the Pyre Egg and realised it wouldn't be possible. I had never checked the forums (hence this being my first message) but I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one.
I don't think it would be fair to other players if we get the egg for free; however, I would like either to have the chance to skip placing and get the egg (for gems), or to see the quest disappear once and for all before I lose my Diamonds. I was lucky to not have enough Diamonds for it to continue, but I fear that if the quest stays there long enough I eventually will. :eek:

MBRBTBRB
06-03-14, 06:18 AM
Oh yes, there is a better way: they should just give everybody the required egg and let them hatch it.
Yes! This is what is needed.

evritta
06-03-14, 06:42 AM

Agreed!

TinksThots
06-03-14, 06:51 AM
I'm confused about people who say they got an ultramarine egg they can't use because they collected it from the last adventure after the event ended. I thought people who didn't finish the quests all got the "glitched quest line." Then why can't they use eggs found after the un-finished quests timed-out to complete the glitched quests?

The glitched quest is for the sparkling egg, the other eggs won't work on it.

Yes! This is what is needed.

That's extremely unfair to those who paid gems for them. :-/

jodi0122
06-03-14, 07:00 AM

Agreed.

meme1098
06-03-14, 07:01 AM
I glitched on the ultramarine egg. I made a choice with the gems I had on Saturday to buy the sparkly one.
Either way, we'll see later what the resolution will be.

TinksThots
06-03-14, 07:02 AM
I imagine it is actually extremly complicated to identify the lost resources for each individual player and custom make a trove to replace them. What about players who stopped partway through the dead quest lines? If title were only a handful of players it would be easier but I suspect there are rather a lot, including those who don't read the forum or don't know of its existence.

I imagine they ruled it out early on because they are more knowledgeable about how the game is programmed and what their limitations are.
50 jewels, 50 silver, 2 adamant, and 5 diamonds. Those were the requirements for the quest that glitched. Even if some didn't fork over the full load, a trove like that for everybody who had to deal with this headache seems like reasonable compensation to me. A rather fine way of saying "sorry". :-)

katbtodd
06-03-14, 07:10 AM

Agreed ,,

3dogsandacat
06-03-14, 07:23 AM
50 jewels, 50 silver, 2 adamant, and 5 diamonds. Those were the requirements for the quest that glitched. Even if some didn't fork over the full load, a trove like that for everybody who had to deal with this headache seems like reasonable compensation to me. A rather fine way of saying "sorry". :-)

So I just found this forum, and I am in the middle of quests to hatch the last 2 eggs that dropped, just spent many items bribing the baron and I am still gathering snow -only need one more - making my last gingerbread man now - am I reading this correctly that even now the game is letting me waste time & resources and I won't be able to hatch the 2 eggs in my nests. Looks like all 3 eggs are no longer in my inventory, but the quests are still ongoing. Never spend money on a game, but this one time I did - so all those gems are gone & used for this quest that is going nowhere. Not fair. Also thought you had solved the problem of using gems by mistake because your finger hit the button when playing on a small screen, but found out the hard way that you have not.. Don't you think there should be an "are you sure you want to use these gems" button.

Love the game, but may have to stop playing if these types of problems don't get fixed.

So what I really need to know is - if I keep going with the last 2 quests for the sparkling & aquamarine dragons, are they going to hatch? Or do I just stop & ignore those last 2 quests that are still active?

SacisKiddos
06-03-14, 07:26 AM

I had all three egg lines not just the last egg one show up for me when I tapped the 'Finish' button on each. I opened and played on each one because they had the 3 eggs on them (Saturday evening). I had no dragon so no scales and I had only enough gems to go on 3 Pyre Adventures. I posted on the original CS forum explaining how little I know about the game and how my neighbors, not reading the forum helped me get to level 36. Therefore I suggest TL give everyone 1,000 gems and Fix the Gem Trap :-)! I have only spent a handful on purpose - all the rest were lost to unfortunate swipes of fingers.

idrispad
06-03-14, 07:30 AM
If you don't have the eggs in your inventory, I think it means they did not drop during the 10 day limit of the adventures. I have an unhatched Ultramarine in my inventory that dropped on about Day 8 and that's still there.

darthkris
06-03-14, 07:30 AM
Is it correct that the quest is still open? I would suggest that you close it asap so that no one can start to 'hatch' that egg any more. Not everyone is part of the forum.

3dogsandacat
06-03-14, 07:34 AM
I still have 2 of these quests active & have been continuing to play them not knowing there was a problem. I did get all 3 eggs, but was only able to hatch one. After reading this thread, just looked & all 3 eggs are gone, but the quest for the last 2 eggs are still active & I have used a lot of time & resources (& money) to complete these quests - doesn't seem fair to let us keep playing when we won't end up with the dragons.

just completed the very last part of one of these quests & I did get the Bijou dragon. So now I have 2 of the dragons. Still don't know if I should go for the last one or not. I may just go. For it as I think it is mostly jewels & water that I will be using

lleighindiana
06-03-14, 07:53 AM
I really didn't lose anything of significance except the diamonds. I mean, I used a ton of silver and jewels but they're pretty quick to build up. I had used all my mithril many adventures ago and was using gems for my swords. I think I had about 35-40 adventures (I lost track) and got the first two eggs. After my last adventure, the quest popped up for the sparkling egg after I clicked "finish", and I was pretty excited-thought it was either a surprise ending or I had got the egg after all and missed the pop-up quest. So I'm more disappointed in not having the third dragon more than losing the diamonds:) I have a grand total of 7 gems left after the pyre adventures so I'll not be able to buy any egg right now anyway. Also I'm still working on getting all the jewels for egg 2, which I did get- hopefully I'll be able to continue it?

I forgot about the two adamant! And also, I'm working on water not jewels now.

Mistymoo50
06-03-14, 08:01 AM
I have just hatched my aquamarine egg which I received before the end of the quest. Also have the Pyre dragon. I didn't get the sparkly egg but I still have the open quest for this which I got when I pressed finish but luckily for me didn't use any resources as I didn't have them all at the time. Hopefully this will be removed when the glitch gets sorted.

SacisKiddos
06-03-14, 08:03 AM
TL Please consider giving 1,000 gems and fixing the Gem Trap. I posted earlier that I played on all 3 eggs not knowing the game was over (see above).

I won't ever buy gems for CS because I have lost almost all of them by accidentally swiping or tapping things. I say things because I don't even know what I spent gems on because it happens so fast. If you have the ability to see how gems were spent, I NEVER tapped to shorten the collection time of anything - building, quest, food, etc. If you could return all those gems I'd be most grateful :).

TinksThots
06-03-14, 08:04 AM
If I'm reading those last few posts correctly... the hatch quests for any missing eggs would still trigger after the adventure goal expired, not just the sparkling one? Misleading even more players into dumping resources into oblivion? TL, your hole is getting deeper and deeper here, might kinda wanna get around to doing something... at least saying something... someday... O_O

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-03-14, 08:12 AM
If I'm reading those last few posts correctly... the hatch quests for any missing eggs would still trigger after the adventure goal expired, not just the sparkling one? Misleading even more players into dumping resources into oblivion? TL, your hole is getting deeper and deeper here, might kinda wanna get around to doing something... at least saying something... someday... O_O

Glimmergate said this yesterday:

It's now 8:12am in Cali; they're not in the office yet.
I'm sure there will be a solution posted soon, just hang tight everybody.

lalapu08
06-03-14, 08:40 AM
So I just found this forum, and I am in the middle of quests to hatch the last 2 eggs that dropped, just spent many items bribing the baron and I am still gathering snow -only need one more - making my last gingerbread man now - am I reading this correctly that even now the game is letting me waste time & resources and I won't be able to hatch the 2 eggs in my nests. Looks like all 3 eggs are no longer in my inventory, but the quests are still ongoing. Never spend money on a game, but this one time I did - so all those gems are gone & used for this quest that is going nowhere. Not fair. Also thought you had solved the problem of using gems by mistake because your finger hit the button when playing on a small screen, but found out the hard way that you have not.. Don't you think there should be an "are you sure you want to use these gems" button.

Love the game, but may have to stop playing if these types of problems don't get fixed.

So what I really need to know is - if I keep going with the last 2 quests for the sparkling & aquamarine dragons, are they going to hatch? Or do I just stop & ignore those last 2 quests that are still active?

Totally agree on that one. I spent so many gems hitting "finish buttons" by mistake :(

TinksThots
06-03-14, 08:44 AM

It's now 8:12am in Cali; they're not in the office yet.
I'm sure there will be a solution posted soon, just hang tight everybody.
Oh yeah, my bad, I totally forgot there'd been a post, whoops! XD

Can't blame me for not being used to such prompt responses, can ya? =P

meme1098
06-03-14, 08:58 AM

I think some players tapped 2 eggs to finish and the quests did not disappear but moved on to the next line of the goal for each egg. I think I even read one post from someone who tapped all 3 after the expiration of the quest. So none of the egg quest actually disappeared after tapping 'finish'.

easyreader
06-03-14, 09:04 AM

I believe this is correct. I had hatch quests trigger for two eggs, and after expending resources for them I realized I didn't have those eggs.

I have to say, if TL's solution is that we can all buy gems to in turn purchase eggs, I'm not going to do that.

pdf2
06-03-14, 09:40 AM
I had this glitch too for the Ultramarine egg. True that the resources needed to continue (at least at first) are not as high as for the other egg, but a glitch none the less.

I have to say i think that it is funny that people talk about the "fairness" of any compensation for the error. Let's not forget that just a few days ago, many were complaining about how unfair it was that some people got all three eggs in like 6 trips to the caverns and others didn't have any eggs after 20+ trips (or way more). Or that some got two eggs on one trip when others didn't, etc. Now, when playing this game, we need to come to terms with the randomness of it all - maybe we get good drops, maybe we don't.

Also, remember that there is a great deal of personal choice in this game - if you decided to go on 50 quests, that was your choice - you didn't need to have these eggs, you wanted them. And if you decided to spend gems to get one at the end, that was your choice (but keep in mind that many, many players, like me, had to spend gems for each and ever guest because we didn't have dragon scales or mitheral or whatever, and that was our choice,). And, since many got eggs without spending hardly any resourses, how can you honestly say that it would be unfair to have TL remedy this glitch by giving the eggs? Or how is it any more unfair than the general randomness of the game to start with? How is it different than if the game had awarded me with an egg during my last attempt?

Seems that we all could agree that the game should have worked correctly and the expired button should have removed the quest lines. It is unfair to those impacted by the glitch to not have some remedy. Getting resources back would be the best solution, but apparently not available. The next best solution seems to be giving the person the eggs. I don't think giving the people the right to purchase the eggs gets them back to the same position as if the glitch hadn't happened, because the resources are gone and the person may or may not have elected to purchase the eggs to start with.

Rockinkitten
06-03-14, 09:52 AM

They should give everyone 200 gems and the choice of buying the missing egg/dragon, or spending them on other stuff :) (or lose them in gem traps :D )

jojoreibo
06-03-14, 09:52 AM
I had this glitch too for the Ultramarine egg. True that the resources needed to continue (at least at first) are not as high as for the other egg, but a glitch none the less.

I have to say i think that it is funny that people talk about the "fairness" of any compensation for the error. Let's not forget that just a few days ago, many were complaining about how unfair it was that some people got all three eggs in like 6 trips to the caverns and others didn't have any eggs after 20+ trips (or way more). Or that some got two eggs on one trip when others didn't, etc. Now, when playing this game, we need to come to terms with the randomness of it all - maybe we get good drops, maybe we don't.

Also, remember that there is a great deal of personal choice in this game - if you decided to go on 50 quests, that was your choice - you didn't need to have these eggs, you wanted them. And if you decided to spend gems to get one at the end, that was your choice (but keep in mind that many, many players, like me, had to spend gems for each and ever guest because we didn't have dragon scales or mitheral or whatever, and that was our choice,). And, since many got eggs without spending hardly any resourses, how can you honestly say that it would be unfair to have TL remedy this glitch by giving the eggs? Or how is it any more unfair than the general randomness of the game to start with? How is it different than if the game had awarded me with an egg during my last attempt?

Seems that we all could agree that the game should have worked correctly and the expired button should have removed the quest lines. It is unfair to those impacted by the glitch to not have some remedy. Getting resources back would be the best solution, but apparently not available. The next best solution seems to be giving the person the eggs. I don't think giving the people the right to purchase the eggs gets them back to the same position as if the glitch hadn't happened, because the resources are gone and the person may or may not have elected to purchase the eggs to start with.

Exactly! I figured I was lucky enough to have 2 dragons (TL said they hoped everyone got at least ONE egg) I hit the finish button, because the time was up. I really didn't think I had an egg in storage, I was just hoping the sparkly egg was going to be delivered as I had certainly spent a bunch of resources (my choice) I wouldn't have given all my resources for no good reason, that was not my choice. I have faith TL will do the right thing.
I can't believe how many people quit (or threatened to quit) good grief, it's just a game! Don't spend money on gems if you can't afford it people.

kooky panda
06-03-14, 09:57 AM

Reminder: Please keep this thread open for specific questions on the glitch.

mrosmeows
06-03-14, 10:20 AM
How can they close the quest for people don't accidentally move forward with it when they don't have the egg. My problem is I DO have an egg but the quest isn't there. If TL removes this all together I can't hatch my egg as well as other players in this situation. Can't the programmers set it up so it's only triggered for those with an egg?

taran430
06-03-14, 11:06 AM
Hello all,
Just asking do we have an answer as to how this is being resolved yet? I know it was said it would be fixed today, but I'm not seeing anything in the forums. Thank you, Taran430

llamafarms
06-03-14, 11:07 AM
It just changed to the next step all on it's own just now with out me doing anything. It's now saying to arrange the diamonds and place the egg.....

PikaSquirrel
06-03-14, 11:50 AM
Agreed.

We do understand that this will be unfair for those who finished the quests in time and used Gems to do so. These players will not be able to hatch the Egg. As Glimmergate mentioned, we will have a fix for this soon! :)

crystallynn1022
06-03-14, 01:04 PM
I had received the ultramarine egg and was working on hatching it. I continued to try for the sparkling egg. Towards the end of the event, I got a message that I couldn't get another ultramarine as I already had one, which I thought was strange as I figured the game would know I needed the sparkling egg. But it did give me the next part of hatching the sparkling, so I continued on. Now I can not hatch the ultramarine or sparkling eggs, even though I had b the ultramarine egg and was working on hatching it prior to the end of the event. Very frustrating when I consider all the resources and the gems I used during this event. I think there was more than one glitch in this event.

mrsv99
06-03-14, 01:18 PM
I keep checking my App Store, looking for a CS update to fix all this :-/

Tyxhos
06-03-14, 01:32 PM
I also got the Ultramarine egg a second time when I was still working on hatching the first, so could not hold on to it. Then the "jewel absorber" event popped up after pushing the expire button. I checked my inventory though and did not pursue this event, for I was not holding the Sparkling egg. I guess the double-egg-drama made me cautious. Good luck TL with finding a fitting solution for everyone.

LadyLolepere
06-03-14, 01:39 PM
I hit the finish button BUT now I'm having The true love to melt the polar ice and Like Diamonds in the Sky quest...however I cant go to the pyre cavern any longer. Should I continue on to see what happens?

PreservedKillick
06-03-14, 01:45 PM
We do understand that this will be unfair for those who finished the quests in time and used Gems to do so. These players will not be able to hatch the Egg. As Glimmergate mentioned, we will have a fix for this soon! :)

How so? Do they lose the Egg they purchased? How does it affect them in any way, shape, or form?

Elliskingdom
06-03-14, 01:46 PM
I hit the finish button BUT now I'm having The true love to melt the polar ice and Like Diamonds in the Sky quest...however I cant go to the pyre cavern any longer. Should I continue on to see what happens?

Read through the other posts! If you don't have the eggs you can't hatch them
That's what this thread is all about

doobievilla
06-03-14, 02:30 PM
The glitch was they should have checked their inventory. Sorry for being harsh but that would have been a grand idea just to make sure they had it before.. btw as long as you were within time you would have gotten a pop up as soon as you collected did'nt we?

doobievilla
06-03-14, 02:32 PM
I keep checking my App Store, looking for a CS update to fix all this :-/

this is gonna be a server side "Glitch" fix... cannot see any reason to release new code client side.

sweetpearf
06-03-14, 02:40 PM
I ran out of time and did not get the Sparkling Egg. One of my goal though is asking me to place the sparkling egg. It would let me pay gems to skip the step. Can we buy the egg? and where do we go to get it? also if we can not buy the egg, how do I make the goal go away? help please.

doobievilla
06-03-14, 02:43 PM
I ran out of time and did not get the Sparkling Egg. One of my goal though is asking me to place the sparkling egg. It would let me pay gems to skip the step. Can we buy the egg? and where do we go to get it? also if we can not buy the egg, how do I make the goal go away? help please.

IF you dont have the Egg in your Inventory do nothing. Do not try and complete the goal you will lose your items.. unless you are like hte people above who wil prolly get a Dragon since they continued on with the "Glitch"

pretty2blueyes
06-03-14, 02:45 PM
I'm in the same boat. I just assumed that I received the egg and didn't t actually see. Especially since the following hatching quests were continuing. Now I'm at the spot where I have given the diamonds.... Which I purchased one, the others were either in inventory or earned recently. I'm frustrated because of the purchase of the diamond that I made. Had I known that there was a glitch with this I would have never gone any further so I wouldn't have used any of my other resources to get this far.

eepopp
06-03-14, 02:47 PM
I'm in the same boat. I just assumed that I received the egg and didn't t actually see. Especially since the following hatching quests were continuing. Now I'm at the spot where I have given the diamonds.... Which I purchased one, the others were either in inventory or earned recently. I'm frustrated because of the purchase of the diamond that I made. Had I known that there was a glitch with this I would have never gone any further so I wouldn't have used any of my other resources to get this far.

File a customer service ticket via support@teamlava.com, and explain that you purchased a diamond through the bug/glitch. Maybe they can help you out with the spent gems. I think you're out of luck getting your spent resources back though.

liznjim13
06-03-14, 03:36 PM
I too am a victim of this glitch! So very frustrating, as I did so many of the pyre cavern adventures and only received one egg. Then to think it was continuing by hitting the finish button, especially since everything kept saying, "you do not have to complete this quest but you will be ahead if you do", and now find out after spending so much time & resources that it was all a waste is disappointing. I get that it was a glitch, I just wish that for all our efforts we could at least receive one of the eggs that we've worked for- without having to pay gems for it (b/c I know there are those out there like myself who don't have that many gems nor the money to buy some...)

glimmergate
06-03-14, 03:37 PM
Hey folks, we're experiencing some technical issues that are preventing us from finalizing this fix. Sorry for the delay. Still hoping that we will be able to get this out today, but it's dependent on things outside my control. We're working on it as fast as we can. Thanks for your patience.

I wrote this in another thread but I'll repeat it here:
- Players who have both eggs and hatch quests should continue hatching their eggs.
- Players who do NOT have the eggs, but do have the quests, should not do any more quests.

Thank you!

butterflygirl189
06-03-14, 04:03 PM
Yes, I too am stuck in the glitch! When the time expired and the quest moved forward I foolishly thought that perhaps we were all getting all the eggs! I did use A LOT of gems and resources so was thinking maybe it was planned?! Foolish indeed! I am as far as I will go in the quests and will not use any more resources until the glitch is fixed and the problems resolved. These things happen I suppose! It was fun while it lasted!

pythan
06-03-14, 04:11 PM
Hi lava team when can we receive the compensation n what kind of compensation in this case

PikaSquirrel
06-03-14, 04:15 PM
Hi lava team when can we receive the compensation n what kind of compensation in this case

We're still working to finalize the fix, thank you for your patience!

TucsonJudy
06-03-14, 04:42 PM
I also am in the same glitch! I have the sparkly egg quest but NO egg. I can't move forward or skip it....��

mrosmeows
06-03-14, 04:47 PM
- Players who have both eggs and hatch quests should continue hatching their eggs.
- Players who do NOT have the eggs, but do have the quests, should not do any more quests.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

What about players like me who have an egg but no quest? Is this being addressed?

PikaSquirrel
06-03-14, 05:00 PM
mrosmeows, when did you receive the Sparkling Egg?

glimmergate
06-03-14, 05:07 PM
Hey folks, I'm really sorry to say that it looks like due to technical issues, the fix won't be out until tomorrow. Thank you so much for being patient.

MBRBTBRB
06-03-14, 05:39 PM
Thank you glimmergate, I look forward to receiving my sparkly egg tomorrow.

mrosmeows
06-03-14, 06:23 PM
mrosmeows, when did you receive the Sparkling Egg?
My knights got back within the time frame I sent em one last time for the three hour one out of my castle when there was about four hours left. This left them coming back at like four am though so I was sleeping. So I had the quest finished within the time frame but didn't collect until morning. I got the egg it put it in my innovatory and then nothing to continue. I understand this left me collecting outside of he expiration but the quest was back before it. I've been playing this game since it was released but I can't set alarms to collect in the middle of the night and don't think I should lose the ability to hatch. I must have made fifty trips between my barracks and castle so I'm feeling a little *****ed

SacisKiddos
06-03-14, 06:51 PM

Thanks!

I do have a question about the diamonds. I have 'Like Diamonds In The Sky' still and have given 4 of the 5 diamonds. (I have all three egg lines still in my goals) When you fix this will you give me the 4 diamonds back or do I loose them? I have 4 diamonds in my inventory does that mean they will remain in my inventory if you remove the goals? I have to tell you I don't know enough about this game to remember what I used. I started all three lines apparently after the game expired - they showed up together - all three quests or goals (don't know what to call everything) for all 3 eggs.
Thanks for trying to make this all right

LadyDrax
06-03-14, 07:01 PM
I too am a victim of this glitch! So very frustrating, as I did so many of the pyre cavern adventures and only received one egg. Then to think it was continuing by hitting the finish button, especially since everything kept saying, "you do not have to complete this quest but you will be ahead if you do", and now find out after spending so much time & resources that it was all a waste is disappointing. I get that it was a glitch, I just wish that for all our efforts we could at least receive one of the eggs that we've worked for- without having to pay gems for it (b/c I know there are those out there like myself who don't have that many gems nor the money to buy some...)

I'm having the same problem, however my sister warned me of the glitch before I went too far in spending the resources, thank heavens. I'm still showing the Polaris quest as well as the Diamond quest, even though neither of the eggs are in my inventory. It would be nice to have one of the other eggs, but I don't think that it would be fair to those that spent gems on getting them. Perhaps allowing the adventures to remain open to get some of the other items?

mafruha
06-03-14, 09:31 PM
Hey folks, I'm really sorry to say that it looks like due to technical issues, the fix won't be out until tomorrow. Thank you so much for being patient.

What ll happen to those players who doesnt have the sparkling egg but entered into the hatching quest??

Queenzod
06-03-14, 09:34 PM
What ll happen to those players who doesnt have the sparkling egg but entered into the hatching quest??

That's what they'll let us know tomorrow!

misty71
06-03-14, 09:45 PM
I did many pyre cavern quests not sure how many got 1 egg of which I hatched used loads of Mithril it seemed like I was only ever going to get the one egg so what's next. I pushed the finish button & I did quests to Polaris 3times I think & now I'm trading for extra snow.....should I stop or what

Castloninian
06-03-14, 10:10 PM
My knights got back within the time frame I sent em one last time for the three hour one out of my castle when there was about four hours left. This left them coming back at like four am though so I was sleeping. So I had the quest finished within the time frame but didn't collect until morning. I got the egg it put it in my innovatory and then nothing to continue. I understand this left me collecting outside of he expiration but the quest was back before it. I've been playing this game since it was released but I can't set alarms to collect in the middle of the night and don't think I should lose the ability to hatch. I must have made fifty trips between my barracks and castle so I'm feeling a little *****ed

I'm in the same boat as mrosmeows. If I'm reading the post correctly, we both have the sparkling egg in our inventory. I sent my knights out on the 3 hr. Pyre adventure and they returned before the 4AM expiration time. Unfortunately I couldn't collect until after 4AM. When I clicked on the check above the castle, the egg appeared but I got no dialog to hatch the egg. So there it sits in inventory.

The way I read the event was that if the adventure finished before the expiration, I could hatch the egg if I got it on that adventure. Not looking for anything free, just want to continue the quest and hatch my egg.

Unfortunately you will not be able to hatch your eggs now. In the main thread I asked this question exactly, and Glimmergate said that collecging after the event expired could still give you an egg but the goals to hatch would be gone. To be honest, it's never mattered when something became ready to collect, it matters when you actually do collect. So if you knew you wouldn't collect in time, it wasn't worth sending one off.

On a side note, does seem as if lots of people got eggs on their last adventure before time ran out, wonder if TL did increase droprate to satisfy players...

ginrae22
06-03-14, 10:39 PM
Hey...so I have a question and I haven't seen if anyone else has had this same situation. So i know many people don't have eggs in storage but have gone on through expired goals (correct?) well I do actually have the ultramarine egg in storage and I did click finish on the expired goals and it let me keep going... Should I not be doing that ?! I mean if I complete it will my egg not be hatched or what will happen to it if anything ? I know that once we had the eggs we could hatch them later which is why I was surprised that it kept going once I clicked finish but I assumed that b/c I do have the egg that it didn't apply to me... I should have asked a couple days ago !

Oh and btw I got my egg BEFORE the whole event was over. Thanks !

silveryedges
06-03-14, 10:44 PM
Hey...so I have a question and I haven't seen if anyone else has had this same situation. So i know many people don't have eggs in storage but have gone on through expired goals (correct?) well I do actually have the ultramarine egg in storage and I did click finish on the expired goals and it let me keep going... Should I not be doing that ?! I mean if I complete

Like glimmergate said about ten posts above - IF you have the egg(s) AND the goal for that respective egg you can continue.

Btw I have just finished my second ultramarine. Because the goal was still open ( because I have read the 234567 posts on the other thread and knew!) and I had bought a second ultramarine an hour before the timed quests expired.

That 'glitch' only applies to people who did not receive an egg within the timeline.

Nemisen
06-03-14, 10:57 PM
Hey...so I have a question and I haven't seen if anyone else has had this same situation. So i know many people don't have eggs in storage but have gone on through expired goals (correct?) well I do actually have the ultramarine egg in storage and I did click finish on the expired goals and it let me keep going... Should I not be doing that ?! I mean if I complete it will my egg not be hatched or what will happen to it if anything ? I know that once we had the eggs we could hatch them later which is why I was surprised that it kept going once I clicked finish but I assumed that b/c I do have the egg that it didn't apply to me... I should have asked a couple days ago !

Oh and btw I got my egg BEFORE the whole event was over. Thanks !

To me it sounds strange that you could hit finish on expired goals if you had the egg since before (?) Mine changed to the hatch quest line as soon as I got the egg and the timer on that particular egg disappeared. Just check so you are not doing the hatching quest line on an egg you don't have

Gingernut2013
06-03-14, 11:00 PM
I'm concerned by the different comments indicating that even if we do have an egg (even if obtained prior to the challenge finishing), we WON'T be able to hatch it...

This totally contradicts the initial release, telling us about this event. As Aggwynn said "If you obtain a Dragon Egg you will have UNLIMITED time to hatch it". (screen capture attached).

RE: the glitch, and how to resolve it... why not allow those of us who have already spent a LOT of TIME, and RESOURCES trying to finish the quest, actually finish it? After all, it was an error on Team Lava's end, not the players.

From experience in many forms of customer service, it's always been a case of if we (the business) make the mistake, it's our (the business) responsibility to fix it, and suck up any 'losses' we (the business) have created. It should NOT be to the detriment of the customer. (eg the chef in a restaurant gets the order wrong, and gives the customer a better cut of steak than they ordered - the customer should still only be charged for what they ordered, not what we (the business) incorrectly gave them, especially when we (the business) presented it as the correct order (a cheaper cut of steak). It was not the fault of the customer that they were given the wrong item, while being told it was the correct, cheaper item.)

Personally, I spent my gems to finish my adventure, prior the expiration of the challenge. And it immediately started me on the Bijou Dragon quest. I thought 'AWESOME!!!!! IT WAS WORTH THE GEMS!!!". I did this so I didn't accidentally fall through any possible loopholes of not being able to claim it, if my adventure was successful and I got the egg after the challenge finished. Now, I can't continue for whatever reason....

crossing all my fingers and toes, with the hope that I'm given the chance to finish the quest that your game stared me on. :)

Nemisen
06-03-14, 11:05 PM
Gingernut2013;

You bought the egg and started to hatch but now you are stuck? Is that what you are trying to say? Are you doing the quest for the right egg?

mrosmeows
06-03-14, 11:25 PM
I'm in the same boat as mrosmeows. If I'm reading the post correctly, we both have the sparkling egg in our inventory. I sent my knights out on the 3 hr. Pyre adventure and they returned before the 4AM expiration time. Unfortunately I couldn't collect until after 4AM. When I clicked on the check above the castle, the egg appeared but I got no dialog to hatch the egg. So there it sits in inventory.

The way I read the event was that if the adventure finished before the expiration, I could hatch the egg if I got it on that adventure. Not looking for anything free, just want to continue the quest and hatch my egg.

I do have the egg i can see it in my inventory it's labeled sparkle info egg I think you're seeing the same

Gingernut2013
06-03-14, 11:30 PM
Gingernut2013;

You bought the egg and started to hatch but now you are stuck? Is that what you are trying to say? Are you doing the quest for the right egg?

Hi Nemisen,
I was on an adventure to the caverns, but it was going to finish after the challenge deadline. So, I paid 12 gems to finish it early, prior to the deadline. The Bijou Dragon quest immediately popped up, so I started it.

I've continued on the quest, finishing lots of different stages, and suddenly it's frozen on me!

mrosmeows
06-03-14, 11:33 PM
And I'm not fishing for a free dragon I'm asking for a solution to hatch the dragon egg I have

Castloninian
06-03-14, 11:35 PM
And I'm not fishing for a free dragon I'm asking for a solution to hatch the dragon egg I have

I understand it's not what you want to hear, but Glimmergate had said in the main thread that eggs collected after the expiry couldn't be hatched as the goals would have disappeared... sorry.

Castloninian
06-03-14, 11:37 PM
Hi Nemisen,
I was on an adventure to the caverns, but it was going to finish after the challenge deadline. So, I paid 12 gems to finish it early, prior to the deadline. The Bijou Dragon quest immediately popped up, so I started it.

I've continued on the quest, finishing lots of different stages, and suddenly it's frozen on me!
Perhaps that is temporarily affected by the work that's being done to fix the glitch? If you collected the egg before expiry, and the goals came up straight away you should be fine. Perhaps wait and see, or are you on a timed goal at the moment?

mrosmeows
06-03-14, 11:46 PM
I understand it's not what you want to hear, but Glimmergate had said in the main thread that eggs collected after the expiry couldn't be hatched as the goals would have disappeared... sorry.

It's redicoulis to end a quest at four am and then say your collections don't count because you didn't wake up in the middle of the night to collect. And the main post also said there was no expiration on hatching eggs once you have it it's contradicting.

Castloninian
06-03-14, 11:53 PM
It's redicoulis to end a quest at four am and then say your collections don't count because you didn't wake up in the middle of the night to collect. And the main post also said there was no expiration on hatching eggs once you have it it's contradicting.

The problem is that people all over the world play this, so the event will always be finishing in the middle of the night somewhere. You could have chosen to not send the adventure, if you knew you wouldn't be able to collect in time. Many people sped up last adventures to avoid this. It's all about choice. I do think that they should not have allowed for eggs to be given after the deadline, that would have solved your problem.

I understand it is disappointing but in your case it was made clear this could happen.

kooky panda
06-04-14, 05:38 AM
Posting off topic, ignoring moderator warnings, fighting and insulting others is against the Forum Rules & Policies (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) .
These posts have been removed.
Continuing this behavior may result in disciplinary action against your account.

rida16
06-04-14, 06:17 AM
Yes, that is an issue, not because we lost resources but because I was hoping to hatch the remaining two eggs, which the game portrayed I had but i didnt until I came to the quest of hatching the egg. When the game says I have something I dont check my inventory each time because it doesnt make sense. Isnt it possible to give us the eggs that we though we got once we clicked on "finish" for our quests. I must have gone on the adventure 10 times or more, its only fair to get all the eggs :) I was really hoping to get all three dragons (i got only one).

Thank you!

doobievilla
06-04-14, 06:28 AM
Posting off topic, ignoring moderator warnings, fighting and insulting others is against the Forum Rules & Policies (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) .
These posts have been removed.
Continuing this behavior may result in disciplinary action against your account.

Seeing as how my posts got deleted.. can one of you guys send me a PM and explain how I am complicit? Actually who cares. really

starbows
06-04-14, 06:33 AM
Yes, that is an issue, not because we lost resources but because I was hoping to hatch the remaining two eggs, which the game portrayed I had but i didnt until I came to the quest of hatching the egg. When the game says I have something I dont check my inventory each time because it doesnt make sense. Isnt it possible to give us the eggs that we though we got once we clicked on "finish" for our quests. I must have gone on the adventure 10 times or more, its only fair to get all the eggs :) I was really hoping to get all three dragons (i got only one).
Thank you!

Exactly. There are so many items in inventory that it is impossible to browse it every time to make sure everything we need is there. If we cannot trust that the game sequence is correct it is useless to play.

It shouldn't be too hard to write a little batch script which puts the correlating egg into those people's inventory who are stuck on a quest. Or, oh well, why not put a free bijou egg into everybody's inventory? Would be a nice move that makes all customers happy.

starbows
06-04-14, 06:36 AM
Seeing as how my posts got deleted.. can one of you guys send me a PM and explain how I am complicit?
Just take some minutes to read what you posted within the last hours. It is really not acceptable.

doobievilla
06-04-14, 06:36 AM
Exactly. There are so many items in inventory that it is impossible to browse it every time to make sure everything we need is there. If we cannot trust that the game sequence is correct it is useless to play.

It shouldn't be too hard to write a little batch script which puts the correlating egg into those people's inventory who are stuck on a quest. Or, oh well, why not put a free bijou egg into everybody's inventory? Would be a nice move that makes all customers happy.
Yeah its so hard to check Inventory.. omg swipe left.. omg swipe left.... OUCH.. Call a Doctor... yeah nice try dude.. you didnt get the Egg.. all you got was an expired Goal.

doobievilla
06-04-14, 06:38 AM
Just take some minutes to read what you posted within the last hours. It is really not acceptable.

According to you.. I have not heard anything official.. I am on TL side on this.. tired of all the Cry Babies

Edit.. Just read this post.. I am done with this game

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69336-Gave-jewels-to-wrong-quest

for real these are the people that play this game!!! CYA

penguin801
06-04-14, 06:41 AM
The major issue going on right now is that when the 'Gain Egg' quests expired, they were marked as complete and players were able to continue on to the Hatch quests, despite not having the eggs. Players should not have been able to gain access to these quests without gaining the egg.

We're investigating this issue now.
I had a lot of problems at the end. In the last 3 days,I received almost no piles of seeds (about 2/day) and my treasures were a few coins and one simple thing (eg glimmerdust). I spent all my gems trying for the last egg and was pleased to be given the option to finish the quest. Out popped my egg and I felt pretty happy. This morning I received my 5th diamond, only to find my egg gone!

I think TL should honor the eggs given, even in mishap. It is just a game, it's not like you accidentally gave out real gold eggs and are losing a fortune. In fact, you will not lose any of the gems and money spent by many to try for those eggs no matter what you choose to do.

sandra

starbows
06-04-14, 07:10 AM
Yeah its so hard to check Inventory.. omg swipe left.. omg swipe left.... OUCH.. Call a Doctor... yeah nice try dude.. you didnt get the Egg.. all you got was an expired Goal.
I am really tired of browsing through 80+ pages every time I need to make a decision about what to do next. Please stop posting hateful replies. If you have no problems with this quest it is fine for you. But then you should not post here anyway, as this thread is for people who do have problems with it.

Thebeautifi
06-04-14, 07:15 AM
I continued the "Glitched " quests until I got to place the egg and nothing happened. Sure it's frustrating to lose all my resources but it's not fair to get free eggs and whatnot when others paid for them. What I think TL should do is offer the eggs again in the store for gems and extend the quests so the people who purchased the eggs can finish. Offer it for another week and get this issue off the table. This way the people who purchased the eggs or continued the "glitched" quests and lost resources are satisfied.

However this turns out it was a fun but expensive (gem/resource) quest :D Thanks!

KadeeDid
06-04-14, 07:23 AM
Several times I have been browsing inventory and discovered mysterious eggs I did not know I had received. Or I have been using magic forge and discovered that I had an egg I could hatch. Once a dragon egg but the others were manticore a. I have a mystery egg there now that I discovered during the quest and decided to wait to see what it is.

I was lucky as I did receive the quest eggs.

Thank you!

ginrae22
06-04-14, 07:24 AM
To me it sounds strange that you could hit finish on expired goals if you had the egg since before (?) Mine changed to the hatch quest line as soon as I got the egg and the timer on that particular egg disappeared. Just check so you are not doing the hatching quest line on an egg you don't have

It is the hatching goal line but I hadn't finished it within the timer and so I clicked finish and it just took me to the next step in hatching. Right now I'm at the point that requires the 200 jewels etc. And still is timed. It says I have two days to compete it. And every step has been timed since I started the hatch process. I checked and I for sure have the egg. So that's why I was confused and wasn't sure if I should continue. Someone replied above saying that I'm fine but I really don't want to dump more resources until I'm positive.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-14, 07:41 AM
It is the hatching goal line but I hadn't finished it within the timer and so I clicked finish and it just took me to the next step in hatching. Right now I'm at the point that requires the 200 jewels etc. And still is timed. It says I have two days to compete it. And every step has been timed since I started the hatch process. I checked and I for sure have the egg. So that's why I was confused and wasn't sure if I should continue. Someone replied above saying that I'm fine but I really don't want to dump more resources until I'm positive.

Thank you!

So, you should be ok to continue, since you say you DO have the egg.

KadeeDid
06-04-14, 07:42 AM
I am on the hatching section for my eggs. I left that as the forum stated that we had unlimited time for hatching and wanted to concentrate on the quests. I did not receive any Finish option so presume I can safely continue on hatching. All eggs I have were received before Saturday night.

brandonu
06-04-14, 07:45 AM
Kooky - Can you create a moderator locked "NEWS" thread on this topic that people can go to find developer updates on this topic or news related to the fix but no one other than mods/developers can comment in?

These threads are out of control.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-14, 07:46 AM
I am on the hatching section for my eggs. I left that as the forum stated that we had unlimited time for hatching and wanted to concentrate on the quests. I did not receive any Finish option so presume I can safely continue on hatching. All eggs I have were received before Saturday night.
Again, glimmergate said this yesterday:

Thank you!

So, if you have the egg(s) AND the corresponding quest(s) to hatch... You, too, should be ok.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-14, 07:46 AM
Kooky - Can you create a moderator locked "NEWS" thread on this topic that people can go to find developer updates on this topic or news related to the fix but no one other than mods/developers can comment in?

TOTALLY agree, cuz folks are posting the same thing over & over without reading what TL staff has already said.

jojoreibo
06-04-14, 07:58 AM
According to you.. I have not heard anything official.. I am on TL side on this.. tired of all the Cry Babies

Edit.. Just read this post.. I am done with this game

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69336-Gave-jewels-to-wrong-quest

for real these are the people that play this game!!! CYA

You are "on TL side", they may not take that as a plus.

You have been making snide comments, insulting other players, and just being a jerk.

Not trying to "fight" with you, just pointing out the obvious, since you have no mirrors in your house.

jojoreibo
06-04-14, 08:03 AM
TOTALLY agree, cuz folks are posting the same thing over & over without reading what TL staff has already said.

Not everyone has the time to read a gazillions posts, especially when 80% of the thread is back and forth between the "regulars", who seem to believe they OWN the thread, and can insult others that are here to find answers.

I've said it before. But I'll say it again...instead of telling the poster to "go back and READ the previous posts", either just post the answer, or keep quiet, instead of putting your nose in the air, and throwing out snide, useless remarks.

Thank you

pythan
06-04-14, 08:03 AM
We're still working to finalize the fix, thank you for your patience!

Thank you for Ur reply . I will be waiting for your update
Meantime there are two goals existing in my goal list for
This dragon quest. When will this goal disappear?

parkejm
06-04-14, 08:06 AM
Just read through this thread. I'm in the same boat with continuing the quest and giving resources without me realising I don't actually have the sparkling egg. Is is safe to assume that whatever fix will be applied to me, or is everyone emailing TL to register the issue on their account. I don't want to send unnecessary emails, I'm sure TL's email inbox is overflowing at the moment but equally I don't want to be left on the sidelines when a fix is decided and rolled out.

tromalyt
06-04-14, 08:14 AM
I have this idea:
Teh egg transmutation quest!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

Make a quest where you can transmutate a pyre or aquamarine egg into the egg you are missing!!!!!

That way you fix 2 glitches, the extra pyre egg nobody can hatch glitch and the quest nobody can finish because you do not have the appropriate egg glitch.

What a genius I am. :)

perry5
06-04-14, 08:18 AM
Not everyone has the time to read a gazillions posts, especially when 80% of the thread is back and forth between the "regulars", who seem to believe they OWN the thread, and can insult others that are here to find answers.

I've said it before. But I'll say it again...instead of telling the poster to "go back and READ the previous posts", either just post the answer, or keep quiet, instead of putting your nose in the air, and throwing out snide, useless remarks.

Thank you
Jojo, I'm not sure you posts are any more constructive than Doobievilla's. Don't want to speak for Northwoods, but I think the point is that players who are experiencing the glitch need a concise thread that outlines the problem and gives them a quick source to the answers they require without all the repitition and complaints and extraneous comments/insults. I am sure the TL folks are working hard toward a fair solution. Please...we all enjoy this game or we wouldn't be here. Let's just try to relax and breathe a bit.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-14, 08:18 AM

Thank you
Totally uncalled for... I *just* helped 2 people above your smart remark to me, where I took *my* time to go back thru this thread to find what glimmergate had said to address both of those players' posts. ... It took me 2 minutes to find it. If I can do it, anyone can. Please don't take your frustrations with this game or with another commenter out on me, not appreciated.
Done with posting here as my assistance is obviously not appreciated.
/Done.

Ps. Thank-you, Perry5.

eepopp
06-04-14, 08:19 AM
Just read through this thread. I'm in the same boat with continuing the quest and giving resources without me realising I don't actually have the sparkling egg. Is is safe to assume that whatever fix will be applied to me, or is everyone emailing TL to register the issue on their account. I don't want to send unnecessary emails, I'm sure TL's email inbox is overflowing at the moment but equally I don't want to be left on the sidelines when a fix is decided and rolled out.

Back in November, TL launched a Thanksgiving Caravan Sweepstakes (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62108-Thanksgiving-Sweepstakes&highlight=Thanksgiving+caravans) where the entries required massive amounts of in-game resources. Unfortunately, it was never prominently displayed that the Sweepstakes was only open to US citizens, and also excluded certain US states and US territories.

The ineligble players lost all their inventories. Some that used gems may have gotten them back by filing a ticket, but for the most part, the inventories were gone.

I suspect that since this Dragon Egg "glitch" affected so many players, filing a ticket will be unnecessary (unless you used gems in the Glitched portion of the quest line, like buying a Large Diamond when you never had an Egg).

Just be prepared and set your expectations low for any lost inventory compensation.

For the Thanksgiving Caravan Sweepstakes, whether a player was ineligble or not, all players got 40 energy. No one got their in-game resources back.

http://i59.tinypic.com/192tt1.jpg

jojoreibo
06-04-14, 08:25 AM
Jojo, I'm not sure you posts are any more constructive than Doobievilla's. Don't want to speak for Northwoods, but I think the point is that players who are experiencing the glitch need a concise thread that outlines the problem and gives them a quick source to the answers they require without all the repitition and complaints and extraneous comments/insults. I am sure the TL folks are working hard toward a fair solution. Please...we all enjoy this game or we wouldn't be here. Let's just try to relax and breathe a bit.

Agreed. I have been a silent reader on here, for a very long time. It seems some posters are bullies, and I'm frankly tired of seeing it.

Just pointing out the obvious, some people are too intimidated to say anything.
There's no need to tell someone to go back and read the previous posts, it's totally uncalled for.

jojoreibo
06-04-14, 08:27 AM
Totally uncalled for... I *just* helped 2 people above your smart remark to me, where I took *my* time to go back thru this thread to find what glimmergate had said to address both of those players' posts. ... It took me 2 minutes to find it. If I can do it, anyone can. Please don't take your frustrations with this game or with another commenter out on me, not appreciated.
Done with posting here as my assistance is obviously not appreciated.
/Done.

Ps. Thank-you, Perry5.

Lol, oh, ok.

dragon2046
06-04-14, 08:28 AM
There is only so much TL can do to fix this cuz it affects so many players. This game is very enjoyable most times and very challenging other times. But in the end it's a game nothing to get really upset about or use bad language or insult other people. I love these forums and find them extremely helpful. Thanks again TL for all u do. Whatever the fix is please keep in mind not everyone will be happy. Venting frustration is fine but for the sake of keeping these forums alive please keep it clean. Thanks to all. Looking forward to the new quest on Thursday and an end to this !

perry5
06-04-14, 08:38 AM
Agreed. I have been a silent reader on here, for a very long time. It seems some posters are bullies, and I'm frankly tired of seeing it.

Just pointing out the obvious, some people are too intimidated to say anything.
There's no need to tell someone to go back and read the previous posts, it's totally uncalled for.

Gotta disagree with you here, friend. Northwoods is neither a bully nor intimidating. From my experience, NW does always try to answer questions when ppl post. the reality is that if people would take just a minute or two to read through what has already beenposted, they would quickly realize their question HAS been answered...multiple times. Prob is the thread gets so clogged with the same questions/comments, no one wants to bother reading. That was NW's point. Create a thread that has the answers but eliminates the "noise" that is keeping some people from finding the info they need. Regardless, no need to be testy or ugly with the comments.

meme1098
06-04-14, 08:43 AM

This would greatly solve many repetitive posts and would have all the news at everyone's finger tips on just a few pages.
It could be a general news thread. "Castle Story most recent News" or just "CS News"
And it could contain the news on various different threads, & goals.

kooky panda
06-04-14, 09:05 AM
Since three Moderator warning having been ignored, I am closing this thread until a community manager can review.

Even though closed, updates from the developers, staff, CMs can still be posted.

I am sorry that a handful of members ignoring the rules and warnings will keep some of you from posting valuable information.

PikaSquirrel
06-04-14, 02:20 PM
This thread will remain closed as we have enough information now, thank you everyone! We will be updating you guys once the fix is ready. Thanks so much for your patience!

kooky panda
06-09-14, 06:13 PM
Elsa;917060']Sorry for the delay! We'll share an update as soon as we can. We really appreciate everyone's patience.

From CM

kooky panda
06-11-14, 01:52 PM
This has been fixed http://forum.storm8.com/images/smilies/smile.png The reward Goal will expire on June 21st so players that were affected will need to accept that gift before then. Thank you!

Hey folks... If you're already on the Winning Ticket / Auction parts of the Sparkling Egg questline, then you don't need your egg - after all, you hatched it already. The Baron's got your Dragon, you just need to get it back.

If you are still at the 'hatch' step of that questline (placing the Large Diamonds and the Egg) and you are missing your egg, please contact support@teamlava.com and they can help you out.