PDA

View Full Version : apples / apple tree

doran89
06-02-14, 06:52 AM
Hi everyone,

I am in need of apples for the dragon egg quest and a cooking caravan and also other things... i dont have any way to get apples except from that sir pig....

Can anyone tell me the best way to get them?

mnjcafe
06-02-14, 07:05 AM
Apple trees are a random drop from some adventures. You can also buy an apple tree with gems if you need to. The tree will give you an apple every two hours. Or you can chant, "give me an apple" whilst collecting from Sir P!

doran89
06-02-14, 08:10 AM
thanks! I got 4 apples so far from sir P but also done many adventures only got lemon tree etc..

What adventures drops the apple tree or if they all drop it.. which one has the highest drop --- does anybody know?

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 08:24 AM
Think I got mine from either ancient vaults or bandits, don't recall.

meme1098
06-02-14, 08:54 AM
I haven't bought an apple tree but have 5 so far that dropped from adventures. I think they dropped from ancient vaults and/or bandits, can't remember so good luck! You'll get it eventually.

doran89
06-02-14, 10:36 AM
thanks a lot, thats the info i needed! vaults / bandits

senshin
06-10-14, 11:46 AM
I am really hoping for an apple tree quest drop soon. Like you, I would like to do the cooking caravan and need 30 to get the friendly skunkpine. Mr P will get me there eventually, since I currently have 11! I haven't purchased gems and it's hard to justify spending 90 of the precious ones I've been hoarding on a tree. It does seem like I get other trees & plants often from questing, so hopefully it's just a matter of time. Good luck!

doran89
06-10-14, 04:28 PM
I still havent got any apple tree and i done tons of adventures :( so sad

shambalaya
06-12-14, 09:48 AM
The apple tree does not drop from ancient vault (orange) or roaming bandits (lemon). Dark caves, desert sands and feral lands have all given me apple trees.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 10:03 AM
The apple tree does not drop from ancient vault (orange) or roaming bandits (lemon). Dark caves, desert sands and feral lands have all given me apple trees.
Yes they do cuz one of those adventures is where I got one, early on in the game before I could afford to go to the dark caves and didn't even have desert sands available to me yet & feral lands wasn't even created yet.
It's not listed in the game guide spreadsheet as a possible drop from either of those adventures but mine dropped from one of 'em, just can't recall which.

senshin
06-12-14, 02:43 PM
thanks for the tip @shambalaya!

senshin
06-18-14, 07:23 AM
Hooray, patience paid off. My knights traversed the Dark Caves and schlepped an apple tree all the way home with them! I'll finally get the 30 apples I need to get that pet skunkupine and can start on the cooking or was it baking caravan. *happy dance*

kudukuda
06-18-14, 10:00 AM
Hooray, patience paid off. My knights traversed the Dark Caves and schlepped an apple tree all the way home with them! I'll finally get the 30 apples I need to get that pet skunkupine and can start on the cooking or was it baking caravan. *happy dance*

If they sclepped and managed, then Mazel Tov to ya! :-)

doran89
06-18-14, 05:32 PM
After another 2 weeks of doing adventures i still didnt get it... so i had to purchase it sadly :(