PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have an un hatch able egg

mrosmeows
06-01-14, 08:52 AM
I sent my knights out for at least the 40 time last night. They 'got back'. With the impossible golden egg while I was sleeping I collected this morning but now I have no way to hatch it. I though the expiration was on obtaining the eggs not hatching them. Is this the game design or a fluke in the system

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-01-14, 08:56 AM
Many people complaining of same thing in main thread... No one from TL on forum to address it right now.

TV_Junkie
06-01-14, 09:05 AM
I seem to be stuck on the Bijou Dragon. I have the egg, gave the Diamons in the "what came first" but the PLACE button refuses to work. So I cant move beyond it....errrgghhh

charliemouse123
06-01-14, 09:17 AM
I seem to be stuck on the Bijou Dragon. I have the egg, gave the Diamons in the "what came first" but the PLACE button refuses to work. So I cant move beyond it....errrgghhh

I'm the same. Really not doing very well with this story line ��

butterfly_25
06-01-14, 09:27 AM
They had said that if you collect the egg after the expiry, that it probably won't count. I think it's on the first page of the pyre thread. But since there is a glitch maybe they can help you out once they respond to the problem a lot of people are having.

meme1098
06-01-14, 09:29 AM
Please see the main pyre adventure thread here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns/page248