PDA

View Full Version : While battling Wisp My Battle Tournament RESTARTED!!! ROBBED!!

PennyPanda
06-01-14, 12:15 AM
While battling Wisp My Battle Tournament RESTARTED!!! ROBBED!!

After two days of battling, I FINALLY got to battle Wisp Dragon. Lost the first try and then with 1 hour and 38 minutes left in the Tournament it RESTARTED with DAISY!!! The tournament is almost over!!!! PLEASE HELP!!

After playing for almost a year, this is my first time that I was able to each the final round, and I know I would have gotten the Wisp (was prepared to use 30 Bars of gold for ultimate attack). This is so unfair.:mad:

BTW, I re-installed the App twice, but it did not work. I repeatedly battled Daisy (and won, but the tourny never progressed nor did it allow me to return to my battle with Wisp. Hours later (after the tourny was over) it finally changed dragons (a Tiny Dragon).

(P.S. I originally posted this under general discussions before I realized it should go here. I'll try to remove the earlier post. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

MakJulos
06-01-14, 02:11 AM
You must report this ofc if you haven't already, i think it's support@teamlava.com - you may get an automatic response that can be interpreted as being from the support team, but hopefully a proper reply fromthe actual support team a couple days later. No matter if you ran into connectivity problems that TL/Storm8 can't be blamed for or whatever - they can't have a tournament restarting like that so ofc they must help you get the Wisp.

kooky panda
06-01-14, 09:40 AM
I am sorry you experienced this. You can contact support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Please note that there is limited staff on weekends.