PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over

ladysilvereyes
05-31-14, 11:14 PM
So I know it's been a while since I've posted on here, bear with me please.

My old Android phone with my beautiful island and all my hard earned/bred dragons is currently broken. I've put so much time and effort (and money for gold) into getting so many of the now removed dragons that it's very sad for me, but at the same time, a friend offered me their old iPad and I wanted to see the difference, so I started over on iOS, and wow! Completely different game...

I mean, we knew this of course, but experiencing it is different.

I didn't want to transfer my account, because I plan on getting my phone fixed at some point, or a new one other than the loaner I have, and I like having the game to play on my phone handy when I'm out and about or bored. (I don't carry an iPad everywhere, go figure...)

I've been at it for about a month now, and I'm not sure which I prefer. I like all the new features that weren't available to me before, but I still feel like an Android user at heart, and I miss my old/regular neighbors.

Also, the iOS one crashes on me *all* the time on any high level islands, so that part is odd, I assumed it would be smoother...

Anyway, if anyone noticed and/or missed me, that's what happened.

(ladysilvereyes of "Silver Isle")

ardrat
05-31-14, 11:50 PM
My Android phone has also stopped working, I was told from the repair shop it would be wiped. Is there a way to retrieve my island on a new device.?

kooky panda
06-01-14, 09:54 AM
If you have a password set up for your original storm ID you can login on and off different devices .
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

IF you did not have a password for your storm ID, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

ladysilvereyes
06-01-14, 10:39 PM
If you have a password set up for your original storm ID you can login on and off different devices .
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

IF you did not have a password for your storm ID, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Wow! That's awesome! You just made my day, this feature wasn't available to me before! I'm so happy!!!

PineapplePigeon
06-06-14, 09:31 PM
Wow! That's awesome! You just made my day, this feature wasn't available to me before! I'm so happy!!!

This feature literally lifted a weight off of my shoulders! No more having to carry my IPad around and asking for the wifi password :eek: