PDA

View Full Version : !! PLEASE HELP!! Dragons Stuck, Gold Disappeared

curly_p
05-31-14, 01:23 PM
I have 2 problems currently...
In my Arctic Isles 2 of my dragons are stuck on breeding but no dragons are in my breeding den. So they aren't in their habitats and they aren't in the breeding den. When you try and click on a dragon it points you to the evolution temple... As a result my android game keeps crashing when trying to load...

Also approx 2 weeks ago when there was a gold sale I purchased a whole bunch of gold and up till 2 days ago I had around 1400 and when I logged into my game yesterday I only had 900 gold no actions were preformed on my island no expansions were rushed with gold nothing that would have cost 500 to be missing from my account.

Additionally, the Diamond Temple seems to be just another ploy by Teamlava to get players to spend gold because both times I was unlucky. What are my odds of breeding a Diamond Hybrid before the so called "6 times you chance"

At this point I feel so defeated with Teamlava, support is subpar. I have kept all my email receipts from google play store and from apple itunes and when added up i have spent close to a thousand dollars on the game and I feel so *****ed.
Players who don't spend a penny on the game have better outcomes when it comes to breeding dragons then someone who has invested actual MONEY.

CuddlyDragon
05-31-14, 01:36 PM
Your dragons should no longer be stuck. As for the rest of the issues please put in a support ticket to ( support@teamlava.com ) if you have not already. Make sure to include details and your Storm8 ID.

curly_p
05-31-14, 02:15 PM
Your dragons should no longer be stuck. As for the rest of the issues please put in a support ticket to ( support@teamlava.com ) if you have not already. Make sure to include details and your Storm8 ID.

Hi CuddlyDragon,

Thanks for the amazing response time. I force closed the app then I shutdown the phone and rebooted still no luck.
They still remain stuck..

curly_p
05-31-14, 02:19 PM
you actually removed the dragons that were in my breeding den the queztal and the turquoise.

UGH this is so annoying. I actually did write that there were on my arctic isles not on my main island!

Now i will never know what could have been with that combo!

:mad:so frustrating

CuddlyDragon
05-31-14, 02:21 PM
Your regular dens should not have been touched. Sorry about that.

curly_p
05-31-14, 02:25 PM
The Dragons that i am having issues with are the Polar Dragon and the Snowflake dragon.
They aren't on the breeding den and they aren't in their habitat.
But when you click on the Blustering Blizzard and you see the dragon that reside there you will notice that they have the border around them with the heart. But they are just missing.
Before i sent the message I had Quetzal and Turquoise in the Breeding den on the main island and they are no longer there and back in their main habitats.

curly_p
05-31-14, 02:46 PM
Your regular dens should not have been touched. Sorry about that.

The Dragons that i am having issues with are the Polar Dragon and the Snowflake dragon.
They aren't on the breeding den and they aren't in their habitat.
But when you click on the Blustering Blizzard and you see the dragon that reside there you will notice that they have the border around them with the heart. But they are just missing.
Before i sent the message I had Quetzal and Turquoise in the Breeding den on the main island and they are no longer there and back in their main habitats.