PDA

View Full Version : Answered Game crashes at certain times

KasiaH30
05-31-14, 07:02 AM
Hello!
I'm playing on a first gen iPad and whenever I visit certain neighbors it always crashes therefore I can never visit them. I have tried force closing and closing all applications and it never works! I can't update my iOS anymore because Apple won't support first gen anymore. I'm running on iOS 5.

KasiaH30
06-01-14, 02:10 PM
I guess no one has a solution?

DessertWolf
06-02-14, 10:18 AM
Sorry to hear that KasiaH30. Have you tried reinstalling the game completely and installing the most recent version of the game? If this doesn't help, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look into your account.

friscosharkboy
06-02-14, 11:10 AM
I don't have a solution, but it has happened to me with two different neighbors, and that was before all the recent issues with crashed caused by too many items in the kingdom. I can still request items from those neighbors, but I can never visit.

KasiaH30
06-02-14, 07:25 PM
Ok thanks guys. I contacted support like DessertWolf suggested :)

TinksThots
06-02-14, 08:44 PM
First gen iPad here too, and I can't visit anyone over about 3500 royal points or it'll crash. It's just too much for it to render, graphics-wise. Same with the other TL games, particularly Dragon and Farm 2, I can't visit big places, it's just too much animation. Facebook does the same thing if I scroll too far down the newsfeed, it'll eventually give up, as well as any website with too big of a RAM load for it to handle. It's just our old technology, and the world is leaving us behind. :-(

KasiaH30
06-02-14, 09:27 PM
First gen iPad here too, and I can't visit anyone over about 3500 royal points or it'll crash. It's just too much for it to render, graphics-wise. Same with the other TL games, particularly Dragon and Farm 2, I can't visit big places, it's just too much animation. Facebook does the same thing if I scroll too far down the newsfeed, it'll eventually give up, as well as any website with too big of a RAM load for it to handle. It's just our old technology, and the world is leaving us behind. :-(
Yea same here about the Internet. I just don't want to go buy another iPad when this one I use is just fine :(

TinksThots
06-03-14, 12:59 AM
Yea same here about the Internet. I just don't want to go buy another iPad when this one I use is just fine :(
I'm not getting a new one any time soon, I just take it slow and do my best to avoid things that I know it can't handle, that's about all you can do. :-/

You could post a message on your wall letting nbrs know that if their place is too big, you won't be able to visit, but will still answer requests and return gifts, or anything else you want them to know. :-)

ETA: Oh, and always make sure you're constantly closing background apps (double tap your home button and hold-to-close everything that pops up at the bottom), that'll help it keep up. (*^_^*)