PDA

View Full Version : EXPANSIONS: is it over now?!

VanaCatu
05-31-14, 05:44 AM
"Expand" symbols disappeared. I'm left with 2 locked tiles, one to the left of main island, and one in the middle of bottom left island. I cannot expand there.

I'm on android.

Should I do smth to open those tiles for expansion?

Or that's it, game over?

deadpixel
05-31-14, 06:28 AM
There should be only one spot on the main island that you cannot expand to.

Have you tried going to the Market and tapping on the "Expand" tab?

VanaCatu
05-31-14, 06:47 AM

As u can see, market says I cannot expand more.

Meanwhile I have 2 dark areas. In the bottom to the left u can see 2nd one.

deadpixel
05-31-14, 10:04 AM
Ah! Now I see what you mean. That spot on the main island isn't one you can expand to I'm not sure why but it's the same on IOS devices.

The spot in the middle of the bottom island can't be expanded to either but on IOS devices, it's occupied by a golden tree that played a part in a goal; basically all we had to do was expand to it so that another set of goals could be given to us.

poisonoushades
05-31-14, 03:17 PM
So yes, game over. Only new things Androids get are dragons..which is pretty boring IMO.

kbrown0410
06-01-14, 02:09 AM
I had that thought after finishing my expansions, and stopped playing so often every day. About a month ago however I got my first Diamond, and have started playing more regularly again.

kooky panda
06-01-14, 09:43 AM
"Expand" symbols disappeared. I'm left with 2 locked tiles, one to the left of main island, and one in the middle of bottom left island. I cannot expand there.

I'm on android.

Should I do smth to open those tiles for expansion?

Or that's it, game over?

Yes, looks, like you are currently maxed on expansions.
As for the game being over, new dragons are released weekly! Still more game play!