PDA

View Full Version : Always online

David992
05-30-14, 05:17 PM
I am not to making a public accusation of specific individuals, because that would not be tolerated by KC. I have complained multiple times for months about players always "online." There are players who have been "online" since February. It's amazing that they can play for 4 months solid without ever sleeping. We all know they are not really "online" and many of us know the various ways in which to make your account stay "online" 24/7.

I do not believe the spirit of the game is to be able to attack other accounts, yet leave your own base immune from attacks by keeping your game "online" 24/7. All of my complaints have either been ignored or decidedly unimportant. So I ask everyone to respond if they agree that there are players that they have never been able to revenge for months because they are always "online" -- not a shield (that would mean they actually were offline) but "online."

And, I also ask everyone to respond whether or not they feel this practice ruins the spirit of the game. If KC doesn't do anything soon, maybe I'll post in here, in detail, the various ways I have discovered that you can keep your account always "online" so that EVERYONE can always be "online" and there will be no one to attack. Stupid to have a war game when you can't ever attack don't you think?

heidisthebest
05-30-14, 05:35 PM
I am not to making a public accusation of specific individuals, because that would not be tolerated by KC. I have complained multiple times for months about players always "online." There are players who have been "online" since February. It's amazing that they can play for 4 months solid without ever sleeping. We all know they are not really "online" and many of us know the various ways in which to make your account stay "online" 24/7.

I do not believe the spirit of the game is to be able to attack other accounts, yet leave your own base immune from attacks by keeping your game "online" 24/7. All of my complaints have either been ignored or decidedly unimportant. So I ask everyone to respond if they agree that there are players that they have never been able to revenge for months because they are always "online" -- not a shield (that would mean they actually were offline) but "online."

And, I also ask everyone to respond whether or not they feel this practice ruins the spirit of the game. If KC doesn't do anything soon, maybe I'll post in here, in detail, the various ways I have discovered that you can keep your account always "online" so that EVERYONE can always be "online" and there will be no one to attack. Stupid to have a war game when you can't ever attack don't you think?

Hi David! I am Vendetta/Nitesqueen! I sincerely agree with your concern...Ive had enough of the BS in KC...I bought all the shields I could get just to break away from KC ... So sad this game will soon "Perish" ... I myself lost interest in playing! KC PLAYING DEAF AND BLIND... we complain they reply with senseless reasons! I cant even get a descent concrete reply that they are resolving the issue! IM JUST SAYING they seriously lost my acct and MONEY!!! I am now so into playing another game which is better than KC...no bugs, no hackers, no *****ing, and they are not BIAS!!! They listen to complains! Sad I had to leave the game KC soon! Goodluck to the app! I dont think this will ever be resolved!!! LET VIETNAM PLAY THE GAME ALONE LOL!!!!!!!!!!

wilsonng8
05-30-14, 10:07 PM
FM look into this problem seriously! We all input a lot of money, time & effort in this game, the only thing we ask for is a fair, clean play!

kng0722
05-30-14, 11:44 PM
The moderator will ask you to send an email to support and they will look into the issue. I wonder do they play KC.

maguar
05-31-14, 05:10 AM
To report accounts you suspect of *****ing please follow these guidelines:

To report this:

Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
Crowns Lost:
Coins Lost:
Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!

Please note that posting ways to glitch/exploit etc things in the game is against the forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?5-Rules-of-Conduct-Last-Updated-5-29-12). These are also against the terms of service (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?227-Terms-of-Service&p=673778&viewfull=1#post673778) of the game.

For the record I played KC a lot when it came out. I enjoyed it but just didn't have the time to keep it up with the forum and my other games.