PDA

View Full Version : Doors and cash register questions

zakandcob
05-30-14, 03:13 PM
I've finally just bought a second door for my bakery and I was wondering does anyone know if I need a second cash register too?Will that increase how many little people can come in and out? Sorry,I'm sure this has been asked before but couldn't find it...Cheers and thanks :)

LavaRain8
05-30-14, 05:21 PM
No, the same amount will come in. Another register will help if you have entrances far apart from each other, to get the customers to sit down quicker. If you have a register near door 1, but no register at door 2, then the ones that enter from 2 will walk ALL the way to the one near the first door before then going to sit down. If you have a register near each entrance, they will not waste time walking to the register first. However, when you're not actually in the game and it's just in background mode, I'm not really sure how much it matters. The game may still give you the same amount of money regardless. Not 100% sure on that aspect of the game, however.

n35513w
05-30-14, 11:23 PM
Im pretty sure it will behave the same way when you're playing. The money you generate depends if you maximized the custormer per minute. As for the money you earn, if you want to generate them faster you can bake high end items, ex cappucino, but take longer to bake.

SinCityBakery
05-31-14, 06:09 AM
You can only have 27 bots in your bakery at a time regardless of how many doors or registers you have. The key is the layout. The more you can limit the number of steps the bots take, the quicker they will order, eat, and leave. If you section off two areas each with a door, register, and 14 seats you will increase your profits by selling more plates. This is true regardless of if the game is open or not.

zakandcob
05-31-14, 01:33 PM
Thank you all for your help! I bought the second register! My challenge now is to do some sectioning off of my bakery...it's very open plan at the moment and my decorating s****s aren't the best but I'll give it a shot. Cheers and happy baking :)