PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: June Sneak Peek

Aggwynn
05-30-14, 01:15 PM
Hey All,

Are you ready for summer?!

1) Ivy and the Black Cat Guild
-Ivy bothers Lady Greselda for potion brewing lessons. Will Lady Greselda grant her request?
-This story arc continues first week of June
-You do not have to complete "Sister, Sister", but you do need to complete "Wish You Were Here" to start this quest

2) Faerie Queen Ivinea's Request
-The Glimmerwood Faeries are back! What could Faerie Queen Ivinea want? Can we trust her? Do you?

3) Week Long Event
-This will happen near the end of the month
-It's almost summer-- we see lots of colorful flowers dangling from a beautiful structure. It's the perfect spot for lounging on bright cushions with friends
-Floral _ _ _ _ _ _

We hope you guys enjoy the updates as they roll out!
-Aggwynn and Glimmergate :cool::o

dragon2046
05-30-14, 01:23 PM
Thanks. Can't wait. Love this game. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 01:27 PM
OMG, black cats! Can't wait! (Hmm, thinking it may be above my level so hoping it's part of main storyline for me to get to some day :)).

Ps...and oh Lawdy lawd, another week long event! *maniacal laughter* ... Trying to **** us? lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 01:30 PM
Hmm...any hint on level (or quest completion) requirements needed for the week event coming??

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 01:32 PM
-It's almost summer-- we see lots of colorful flowers dangling from a beautiful structure. It's the perfect spot for lounging on bright cushions with friends

...just to share: That's what me and my gal-pals do on my friendly gallows! LOL

Aggwynn
05-30-14, 01:35 PM
Hey!

Not as high as the dragon event for sure =) We're gonna bring it back down, but can't say yet!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 01:38 PM
Hey!

Not as high as the dragon event for sure =) We're gonna bring it back down, but can't say yet!
K, cool. :)
LUV the sneak peeks btw, as well as the weekly updates... You guys are really rockin it in the free world! Lol *2 thumbs up*

caramel411
05-30-14, 01:39 PM
Could it be a floral gazebo?

sjgz314
05-30-14, 01:40 PM
-You do not have to complete "Sister, Sister", but you do need to complete "Wish You Were Here" to start this quest

I can't recall the part of the story line to which this refers so I'm having trouble finding it in the game guides. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

doobievilla
05-30-14, 01:46 PM
Belladonna Line

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68458

zoo123g
this game just gets better and better. thanks TL :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
I can't recall the part of the story line to which this refers so I'm having trouble finding it in the game guides. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
It's from the Bella Donna trade update a couple of weeks ago...
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68458-Castle-Story-05-08-2014-Update-Belladonna

jim23cash
05-30-14, 02:34 PM
I love that you all do such a great job on the story line, and the challenges, and of course the amazing graphics; but my favorite thing is that you communicate with us. Thank you for being so Awesome! Mwah! <3 ;)

Queenzod
05-30-14, 02:48 PM
Hey!

O thank god! I'm not sure I'd live thru another one of those! This looks like fun! Thanks, Aggwynn!

zoeee87
05-30-14, 03:13 PM
Sooooooooooo excited for summer and for June in Castle Story!!

fluffybutter007
05-30-14, 03:24 PM
-Ivy bothers Lady Greselda for potion brewing lessons. Will Lady Greselda grant her request?

Will the "Sister, Sister" goal no longer be available when the story arc continues?

55lee55
05-30-14, 05:25 PM
Will the "Sister, Sister" goal no longer be available when the story arc continues?

I can't speak for TL and I am not even going to pretend that I understand what has been said by others on this issue because I will be wrong in someone's opinion.

So to clarify I am not placing myself above anyone because I buy gems, and I do care about the feelings of others who are not as lucky as I am. This is just my personal opinion, no one else's, and I am making no claims to anything but my opinion. I am making no claims or statements concerning drop rates.

I believe that the Sister, Sister goal is a long term goal and will not disappear when the main story line continues.

Cheers and good luck fellow players who love to play Castle Story also!

hugpete
05-30-14, 05:29 PM

That's what I think too!

doobievilla
05-30-14, 05:31 PM

Why in the world would you think it wouldnt be available? this is a ARC storyline.. meaning its available to all players once certain levels and Goals are reached/completed.. i see no reason why there is confusion on this.

fluffybutter007
05-30-14, 05:47 PM
Why in the world would you think it wouldnt be available? this is a ARC storyline.. meaning its available to all players once certain levels and Goals are reached/completed.. i see no reason why there is confusion on this.

I'm sorry I thought the "Sister, Sister" goal was something to preoccupy us while we wait for the story line to continue. In game it sounded like it would go away once the story line continued (and if you finished it before then got the gem prize). :/

oliverrr11
05-30-14, 09:51 PM
..............2) Faerie Queen Ivinea's Request
-The Glimmerwood Faeries are back! What could Faerie Queen Ivinea want? Can we trust her? Do you?

3) Week Long Event
-It's almost summer-- we see lots of colorful flowers dangling from a beautkiful structure. It's the perfect spot for lounging on bright cushions with friends
-Floral _ _ _ _ _ _

We hope you guys enjoy the updates as they roll out!
-Aggwynn and Glimmergate :cool::o

I DO! Yes, I DO trust her COMPLETELY! Everybody should!!

...and Duh! Of course I figured out your hangman thingy! I have one in my backyard. It's a Floral wigwam.

Castloninian
05-30-14, 10:00 PM
...and Duh! Of course I figured out your hangman thingy! I have one in my backyard. It's a Floral wigwam.

Oh... of course that must be it. I thought it would be a floral diadem, but wigwam is so much more likely ��

eepopp
05-30-14, 11:28 PM
the june update has me intrigued! I'm going to start stockpiling seeds, fertilizer, living wood, and Feral Magic bags.

dragoniakingdom
05-31-14, 12:36 AM
Thank you for the upcoming update.

Another week long event:p........runs around Kingdom while issuing manical laughter collecting everything in sight!

parlski
05-31-14, 04:59 AM
more timed quests :(

maguar
05-31-14, 05:00 AM
Ok I'm going to start stockpiling petals, dyes, water, maybe banner poles. Can anyone else think of other things we should be collecting?

GC5410
05-31-14, 05:22 AM
Ok I'm going to start stockpiling petals, dyes, water, maybe banner poles. Can anyone else think of other things we should be collecting?

I was going to say potions, but then I realised that if it's "potion lessons" then the goal will probably be to make them rather than already have them, so more likely raw ingredients for them (or of course they could be new potions we won't know the ingredients for).

Dunno though, probably completely wrong, most people (including me) were way off when guessing for the dragons haha......maybe the best thing to start stockpiling is gems! Purple cow here I come....

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 05:51 AM
I'm thinking wood ...lots & lots of wood -- and every beam product made of wood.

Didn't somebody report busting a treasure trove in the dragon thread and all they got was "a single lousy piece of wood"? ... I'm gonna take that as a hint lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 05:53 AM
the june update has me intrigued! I'm going to start stockpiling seeds, fertilizer, living wood, and Feral Magic bags.

Oh god no, please not another thing anytime soon that needs seeds or living wood!! Lol

rosym47
05-31-14, 06:25 AM
Please can we use some fey crystals in something soon. I'm maxed out on these and the appear to have no use.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 06:34 AM
Please can we use some fey crystals in something soon. I'm maxed out on these and the appear to have no use.
You can use 2 of em, hatching the sparkling egg lol

GC5410
05-31-14, 06:42 AM
I'm hoping for something that uses lots of dragon scales! ;)

eepopp
05-31-14, 10:12 AM
I'm hoping for something that uses lots of dragon scales! ;)

Maybe we'll need dragon scales to make tons of Mythic Essences.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2dj13xd.jpg

We would need vast quantities of Manticore Whiskers, Dragon Scales and Enchanted Essences (made from Mermaid Scales/Glimmerdust)....yeah...., that type of high resource requirement sounds *cough* evil *cough*, err..challenging.

I'm gonna stock up on whiskers and mermaid scales....

cakeafterme
05-31-14, 10:46 AM
I love that you all do such a great job on the story line, and the challenges, and of course the amazing graphics; but my favorite thing is that you communicate with us. Thank you for being so Awesome! Mwah! <3 ;)

I agree with all jim23cash saying! The support, sneak peeks, updates and follow-ups that TL has been providing are truly awesome! This is game has been highly-addictive, sleep-depriving and yet immensely enjoyable game I can't put down without a fight:). I love all the story lines, rich and witty dialogues (the references to pop culture (esp. game of thrones' mother of dragons) are just hilarious and have made me keep coming back to this game. I just wish I had found this game sooner!

I'm planning on switching an Android phone (it's too bad TL doesn't make CS available on Android. Please, please, please bring CS to Android!!! You can consider it "another Expansion" :). But i think I'll keep my old iphone as an insurance so that I can keep playing....

Thank you TL for being so awesome! Never stop with all these story and quest updates, please!!!!

skullsncandy
05-31-14, 10:50 AM

Hmm.. That is what I was thinking too. I wonder if i will be similar to the Harvest Pergola we did awhile back.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61748-Castle-Story-11-21-2013-Update-PERGOLA

GC5410
05-31-14, 11:33 AM
Maybe we'll need dragon scales to make tons of Mythic Essences.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2dj13xd.jpg

We would need vast quantities of Manticore Whiskers, Dragon Scales and Enchanted Essences (made from Mermaid Scales/Glimmerdust)....yeah...., that type of high resource requirement sounds *cough* evil *cough*, err..challenging.

I'm gonna stock up on whiskers and mermaid scales....

Yes, that's what I'm thinking, make several of all the 3 types of essence and have spare ingredients for all. For the mythic kind it's the whiskers that are holding me back, only got one manticore :(

meme1098
05-31-14, 12:03 PM

Don't forget flower petals.

CottageRose
05-31-14, 01:38 PM
Don't forget flower petals.
Very good point. Mine are almost fully depleted as I have been making dyes. Time to do some gardening I think. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 02:12 PM
Hmmm...maybe ice-cream (or sundaes) & lemonade to beat the summer heat? :)

doobievilla
05-31-14, 02:26 PM

Yeah like we thought last update.. got enough Ice Cream in my Inventory. All I need now is a truck with a loudspeaker blasting out music.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 02:33 PM
Yeah like we thought last update.. got enough Ice Cream in my Inventory. All I need now is a truck with a loudspeaker blasting out music.
Lol, true but ya never know .... at least it's calorie-free. ;)

Queenzod
05-31-14, 03:00 PM

I'm curious. How much ice cream is enough? I keep about 40 pints on hand (I assume those are pints - the adult single serving size), but I'm wondering if I should try to bump that up? How much is adequate?

The ice cream truck drives through my neighborhood *constantly* during the summer. I'm of two minds. Do I go out there screaming like a maniac for them to shut it off, or do I run out there screaming like a maniac for ice cream? :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 03:21 PM
I'm gonna try to get my ice-cream up to 50, at least.
...and I have hardly any lemonades made right now.

My n'hood ice-cream truck gives me the eebie jeebies... Creepy looking guy driving it lol. No thanks, I'll pass on his popsicles LOL.

I'm also thinking in addition to petals & possibly dyes (will we get a new color? Orange, green or pink??)...
That floral _ _ _ _ _ _ is probably gonna need some floral GLOW.

nickiz09
05-31-14, 04:34 PM
Holy moly. You're moving fast... I need to catch up from the dragon one!! Give us a little break at some point to catch up ;) plus sister, sister is taking forever -_-

michieboony
05-31-14, 05:45 PM

That's my guess too. Floral ------ = Floral Gazebo...lol. I guess we have to wait and see. Love this game!!!

CottageRose
05-31-14, 07:06 PM
Oh dear, don't know why it didn't register earlier... Lemonade! I probably have less than 6. Guess I know what I am working on next. I was making ice cream already to prepare for more sweet feasts, but I guess I will have to split my time between the two.

doobievilla
05-31-14, 07:11 PM
Oh dear, don't know why it didn't register earlier... Lemonade! I probably have less than 6. Guess I know what I am working on next. I was making ice cream already to prepare for more sweet feasts, but I guess I will have to split my time between the two.
Cool it down.. just build up resources.. we learned a hard lesson about Piles of Seeds and Living Wood.. next update will deplete another resource close or kinda close.. i say make a big ole pile of everyday resources and do what you can to avoid Belladonna.. its a trick.

gogo0811
06-01-14, 03:52 AM
Just did a trade with belladona and got a new item...a skunkupie!! Wonder if that has something to do with the june line up ...!! Anyone else got a skunkupie?
...mmm curious about this storyline...

butterfly_25
06-01-14, 09:58 AM
The skunkupie is probably because of the Fortune Teller goal. Do you have the Fortune Teller Tent? It is from the goal called Ivy's Hungry Tummy. I've given up on that goal because I have done so many of that trade and never get a skunkupie! Lol

butterfly_25
06-01-14, 10:00 AM
I am thinking the Floral _ _ _ _ _ _ will go nicely alongside the Harvest Pergola, which IMO looks like a place to sit and chat already, with floral touches :)

vednir
06-01-14, 10:12 AM
Time to replenish all of the stockpiles that were laid to waste in the dragon egg event. It sounds like the end of June event will also be timed.

GC5410
06-01-14, 11:22 AM
Just did a trade with belladona and got a new item...a skunkupie!! Wonder if that has something to do with the june line up ...!! Anyone else got a skunkupie?

The skunkupie is probably because of the Fortune Teller goal. Do you have the Fortune Teller Tent? It is from the goal called Ivy's Hungry Tummy. I've given up on that goal because I have done so many of that trade and never get a skunkupie! Lol

The skunkupie is needed for one of the fortune teller goals, but it's origins are from another goal - I forget what it was, but it was ages ago.

gogo0811
06-01-14, 02:18 PM

No, i dont have the fortune teller tent yet!

tammysharon1960
06-01-14, 03:59 PM
Will the dragon eggs be back? I didn't get any, disappointed and feel it was a waste of time 😞

Anaboe
06-01-14, 05:41 PM
Looks like I'm legt behind on this event: level 37 and Griselda is still an evil queen, so don't have the trade with Belladonna or the Griselda's castle. While I had all the luck in the world with the Dragon Egg even (got all 3 eggs within 12 adventures, tho I started with just 1 dragon scale and no dragons, and no I didn't spent gems on adventures or eggs), I feel a bit Sad I can't even participatie because I'm not far enough in the story-line.

Bit saddening.

suziizme
06-01-14, 08:50 PM
No, i dont have the fortune teller tent yet!
I have several skunkupine pies and some yummy pies -- not sure how I got them or if they are of any use.

dragoniakingdom
06-02-14, 01:31 AM
Please TL no more timed quests.

The stress & depletion of resources,plus the problems encountered with the last timed event make the game much less enjoyable.

rosym47
06-02-14, 01:35 AM
That's my guess too. Floral ------ = Floral Gazebo...lol. I guess we have to wait and see. Love this game!!!

I like the idea of a floral carpet it could be surrounded by flowers. It would be really neat if it gave out flower petals and other items when one of the characters walked on it. No that would be too much!

Anaboe
06-02-14, 06:16 AM
Hey!

How can you say it's not as high as the dragon event, when you need to be much further in the story line in order to participate in this event?

For the 3 dragon eggs I only needed 1 dragon scale, for this I need a lot more: Griselda, Belladonna, a garden, a castle. All of them I don't have.

mnjcafe
06-02-14, 06:25 AM
The ice cream truck drives through my neighborhood *constantly* during the summer. I'm of two minds. Do I go out there screaming like a maniac for them to shut it off, or do I run out there screaming like a maniac for ice cream? :)

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream?!

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 07:16 AM
How can you say it's not as high as the dragon event, when you need to be much further in the story line in order to participate in this event?

For the 3 dragon eggs I only needed 1 dragon scale, for this I need a lot more: Griselda, Belladonna, a garden, a castle. All of them I don't have.
She's only responding to my question about the week-long event at the end of June,
for the floral _ _ _ _ _ _ (not the other things listed). :)

mom4surex2
06-02-14, 08:59 AM

I wondered if it would go away at some point too since it says she will check back in 3 months... I was worried it would go away after 3 months and I would have wasted all those resources. It is taking FOREVER.

CottageRose
06-02-14, 05:19 PM
Well, I don't know any more than anyone else about this quest, but I had thought it was very much like the original Valentine's Day botany quest where we had to collect a specific number for each of many different V-Day plants that also were crafted with random results.

If it is structured like that, this is more like a side quest to give us something long-term to do, and it won't go away until you finish it whether it is 6 weeks, 6 months or 2 years. :)

Queenzod
06-02-14, 06:01 PM
Well, I don't know any more than anyone else about this quest, but I had thought it was very much like the original Valentine's Day botany quest where we had to collect a specific number for each of many different V-Day plants that also were crafted with random results.

If it is structured like that, this is more like a side quest to give us something long-term to do, and it won't go away until you finish it whether it is 6 weeks, 6 months or 2 years. :)

I think of it that way, too. It's like a stew, where it just sits on the back burner. You stir it every once in a while when you manage to get the right plants together to send on another trade. I kinda like having it. Gives me another thing to track and a focus for all the glimmerbits.

warwicktown
06-02-14, 07:00 PM
It will be great to see this one, I just hope it fits to my level better than dragons did (I was barely across the line, but at least got one dragon!)

suziizme
06-03-14, 10:11 PM
Thanks!

doobievilla
06-03-14, 10:29 PM
Floral Glow

michieboony
06-04-14, 02:39 PM
Hi TL team, just reaching out to check if you think there will be an update this week? I know with the glitch and problems stemming from the end of Pyre Cavern Quest / Adventure, you must be busy busy. Just wondering, and yes, with so much to be resolved, I do feel I bit guilty saying I am eager to see where we venture in the game next. I love CS so I can't help myself!!

fluffybutter007
06-04-14, 04:58 PM
Perhaps for cushions on the *maybe* gazebo, we'll be able to use some of the purple hides from the purple cow! :o Even better, maybe add in an option to make different color cow hides in the workshop using hides, water, and dyes. :D

oliverrr11
06-04-14, 06:15 PM
Perhaps for cushions on the *maybe* gazebo, we'll be able to use some of the purple hides from the purple cow! :o Even better, maybe add in an option to make different color cow hides in the workshop using hides, water, and dyes. :D

It's a wigwam

fluffybutter007
06-04-14, 06:22 PM
It's a wigwam

A wigwam, huh? Never heard of them so I had to google it. Lol. Looks neat, maybe use the purple hide for the material to make it? ;)

dragon2046
06-05-14, 08:22 AM
A wigwam, huh? Never heard of them so I had to google it. Lol. Looks neat, maybe use the purple hide for the material to make it? ;)

I googled it also didn't know what it was. Purple hides would be cool. Do we know for sure if we are going to get the update today ?

zoeee87
06-05-14, 09:40 AM
Yes!! In the June sneak peak Aggwynn said the first week do June!!! So I would assume today! Hopefully! :)

passinthru8
06-05-14, 11:23 AM
I am maxed out on Dragon Scales. I want to make Mythic Essence but my Manticores are giving more furs than whiskers. So hopefully we get to use Dragon Scales.

kooky panda
06-05-14, 11:34 AM
New Update coming !!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69374-Castle-Story-06-05-Update-Three-Lessons-For-Ivy

lilkingdome
06-06-14, 11:20 AM
New quests! Can't wait!

oliverrr11
06-06-14, 11:41 AM
New quests! Can't wait!

You can wait to see this one.

Castloninian
06-06-14, 11:45 AM
You can wait to see this one.

LOL. In fact, you will probably see this one for so long you'll wish you'd never seen it.

meme1098
06-06-14, 11:54 AM
Yep!!!

Mtsmtsmts

maguar
06-07-14, 03:17 AM
The popup for the magic tree says that it comes from farenvale. I'm wondering if we'll find out more about this new place.

silveryedges
06-07-14, 04:37 AM
The popup for the magic tree says that it comes from farenvale. I'm wondering if we'll find out more about this new place.

Just what I have been thinking. Farenvale sounds like new quests and new trades waiting for us in the future :)

Interesting.

tigarlilyvol
06-07-14, 05:32 AM
I sure hope you know who doesn't decide to send a letter by carrier pigeon again.

fish63
06-09-14, 09:25 AM
Just saying, the new dragons are not living up to expectations! They drop mostly coins, which we have more than we can spend, and dragon scales. Thought they would give something different! Troll treasure gives same things, no special gems in weeks!

studio1859
06-09-14, 03:23 PM
I received a gem today in one of my lower level games. I really appreciate the coin drops in that kingdom.

55lee55
06-11-14, 12:30 AM
Just what I have been thinking. Farenvale sounds like new quests and new trades waiting for us in the future :)

Interesting.

Oh no, please no more trades! Neither Belladonna Trade was worth it and the Inscriptions were such a disaster that they were forced upon us in a double whammy with Ivy and demanding 5 more when many barely had one done!

At best the Trades are a method of resource dumping so we don't feel like we are totally wasting energy if we are full of milk but need hides, but all we get are trade tickets that are not worth using on trades themselves and are useless to those of us who have expanded to the edges of our kingdom and have maximized their use on buildings that require them.

New shorter than a day adventures that are similar to the Pyre Caverns Adventure would be great of they were part of the story line and were permanent, not ending when the quest does. They would be handy for those of us who get updates at different times or days and hold off from starting a day long adventure if there is a possibility of a new adventure being introduced in an update. Shorter Adventures might make us feel like we are a bit more in control of managing our Knights and their usefulness to our kingdoms.

And please, can we get back to a story line where we as rulers are at least involved in it? This was such a fun game when it was Castle Story, but since Kaz left right after we invested a huge amount of resources in Troll Related buildings and such, we have been bystanders for witches to suck our resources without involving us at all except to give, give, give in a story that seems to have transformed Castle Story into Witch Story, with a side order of short term dragons that further sucked us dry from resources that never paid off even in the three dragons that only some of us were able to obtain.

Sorry, but I have little hope that Fairies will save us since they have been unwilling to even speak to us despite the very nice Respite we built for them. Flowers sound cheery, but I suspect that if things follow as they have for the last two months, there has been a huge let down for most of us where we get little if anything to show for our efforts.

Still, there is hope that the excellent story that has been regrettably absent from the last two months of updates might be revisited before it is forgotten entirely, and we know TL can do it because they put together this incredible game, and they can save it if that is the plan. We can hope so! I agree that Farenvale sounds interesting!

maguar
06-11-14, 02:04 AM

Interesting.

According to the dialogue from one of the quests in the three lesson quest line Ivy and Belladonna appear to be from (or at least have spent time in) Farenvale.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-11-14, 06:20 AM
According to dialogue I just got after my first plant trade (right at giving that first inscription away), Bella Donna went to school in Farenvale and visited Greselda daily, to learn stuff from her.

eepopp
06-11-14, 07:02 AM
According to the dialogue from one of the quests in the three lesson quest line Ivy and Belladonna appear to be from (or at least have spent time in) Farenvale.

From a couple of dialogues between Ivy and Greselda, and Ivy and Belladonna (that appeared before the Sister, Sister quest.)

http://i58.tinypic.com/osefkn.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2zggd38.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/kb2ihe.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/4zunpk.jpg

What inquiring minds should probably want to know is...:

1). Greselda had a house in Farenvale..., and not a castle, so she wasn't an evil queen back then. What happened in the 5 years between Farenvale and the Glimmergate that caused Greselda to become evil and go through the Glimmergate?

2). Where exactly does the Glimmergate go to?

3). What's the story behind the Glimmer Golems, and their connection to Greselda?

4). Did Belladonna actually ever get lessons from Greselda? If not, then is there more history between the two that will be revealed?

gewms
06-11-14, 09:44 AM
Do we need to finish "a little persuasion"?

Em_storm
06-11-14, 11:17 AM
3) Week Long Event
-Floral _ _ _ _ _ _

So for the floral gazebo/wigwam/T.A.R.D.I.S./diadem/whatever else has been suggested, I'm guessing we'll need petals or have to go on a quest like we did for the pergola. If there are to be cushions, that would involve wool or hides and dye. And of course with it being a "structure" we will be needing building materials. I'm curious, what is everyone stocking up on?

And will there be lemonade???

Em_storm
06-11-14, 11:18 AM
What inquiring minds should probably want to know is...:

1). Greselda had a house in Farenvale..., and not a castle, so she wasn't an evil queen back then. What happened in the 5 years between Farenvale and the Glimmergate that caused Greselda to become evil and go through the Glimmergate?

2). Where exactly does the Glimmergate go to?

3). What's the story behind the Glimmer Golems, and their connection to Greselda?

4). Did Belladonna actually ever get lessons from Greselda? If not, then is there more history between the two that will be revealed?

I would like to know this too...

Oliver118
06-11-14, 10:42 PM
I wish I could see how Agnes looks like...

meme1098
06-12-14, 07:31 AM

So is this week continuation of faeries?

maguar
06-12-14, 01:51 PM
Update is here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69939-Castle-Story-Update-6-12-14)

Anyuszko
06-17-14, 11:37 PM

3) Week Long Event
-Floral _ _ _ _ _ _

I wonder if there would be an update tomorrow. 3) seems to happen next week, they said "near the end of the month"
But what would be tomorrow?

- Again a "teaser" quest that suggests us what to stock up for next week?

- Also, it seems to the that quest 2) is not completed yet, perhaps we get more details (new quest I mean)

So what do you think?

claupu
06-18-14, 02:06 AM
I hope that tomorrow we'll see the second part of Lila and Azalea and I further hope that it's as easy as the first part. I go on a weeklong vacation on Saturday, so hopefully I can complete this week's update til then.

If the weeklong event starts next week I'd only miss two days...

It would be awesome if the event is something similar to the St. Patric's Day event. Please no drama like that Dragon thing.

zoeee87
06-18-14, 01:51 PM
I sure hope we get an update tomorrow!! :)

katbtodd
06-18-14, 02:24 PM
Hate to wish my life away ...but come on tomorrow !!!!!,

Beleriand
06-18-14, 02:42 PM
Hate to wish my life away ...but come on tomorrow !!!!!,

Hahaha I know what you mean. I am almost nervous for tomorrow......please not like the dragons again, I have post traumatic stress disorder from that little dragon escapade.

Queenzod
06-18-14, 03:27 PM
Hahaha I know what you mean. I am almost nervous for tomorrow......please not like the dragons again, I have post traumatic stress disorder from that little dragon escapade.

Bwaahahaha! So true! I'm still recovering.

doobievilla
06-18-14, 06:46 PM
Bright Cushions.. introduce Cotton as new Plant? Make some new craft items that can use up some Dyes or maybe those Purple Hides.

Anyuszko
06-19-14, 01:50 AM
Todays update may belong something to explore (new expansions?) since a new starting players offer appeared with expansion items for sale.

Saigon8
06-19-14, 02:12 AM
Todays update may belong something to explore (new expansions?) since a new starting players offer appeared with expansion items for sale.

I'm also thinking there may be new expansions with the next update. Shall be interesting to see 😊

Beleriand
06-19-14, 09:58 AM
Tick tick tick......its hurry and wait time.

katbtodd
06-19-14, 10:00 AM
Tick tick tick......its hurry and wait time.

You got,that right

doobievilla
06-22-14, 07:25 PM

Maxing flowers.. but since its a week long event prolly be Get flowers ( i hope not.. and it will be get some crazy thing like 250 of each. They like to challenge us.. US being the non Gem users.

btw how do you post a full big picture without using photobucket or another 3rd party?

Queenzod
06-22-14, 07:49 PM

Maxing flowers.. but since its a week long event prolly be Get flowers ( i hope not.. and it will be get some crazy thing like 250 of each. They like to challenge us.. US being the non Gem users.

btw how do you post a full big picture without using photobucket or another 3rd party?

I'm thinking this weeks update is going to be heavy on the wisps. :rolleyes:

doobievilla
06-22-14, 07:53 PM
I'm thinking this weeks update is going to be heavy on the wisps. :rolleyes:

SO ppl that have been ****ing wisps to get expansions are caught short? I see a trend in that.. wished i had not went seedless and fertiizer less 2 weeks ago

Queenzod
06-22-14, 07:58 PM
SO ppl that have been ****ing wisps to get expansions are caught short? I see a trend in that.. wished i had not went seedless and fertiizer less 2 weeks ago

I'm sure it won't be - I was just being snotty. :)

Oh, and I think the answer to the big photo question is you have to use photobucket or something like that, but I'm not the last word in tech knowledge. I'm not even the first word, lol.

doobievilla
06-22-14, 08:03 PM
I knew you were hun.. but nothing like being surprised.. So its photobucket.. THey got tight controls on this forum.. others that have used this Php allow you to follow the link to that PB account.. very tight securiy on here.. kinda scary actually

rosym47
06-23-14, 11:50 PM

We could need anything that might have been traded for trade tickets. I'll just max out on as much as I can including milk and eggs.

idrispad
06-24-14, 03:55 AM
After my experience with the Pyre Cavern event, I have no intention of doing any preparation apart from enjoying the game and playing as normal. After stocking up on stuff for last time, the key item was something I didn't have and had no way of getting so any preparation was pointless.

If I have enough of the right stuff, all well and good. If not I'll just do what I can. If it turns out to need an item I have no way of getting without spending gems, like the dragon scales last time, I'll be really annoyed though.

doobievilla
06-24-14, 03:44 PM
Beginning to rethink the flower thing.. I am sure it will be collection that is needed but how about the crafting part? I cannot believe they would require us to craft different kinda flower using up stuff that IVY demands. Who knows.. like said right above.. the last few have caught me by surprise.. but I am maxed on flowers and preparing to burn lots of Energy(no Alicorns) tapping on flowers. Also thinking hides/wool to craft the pillows. And the one hint about Flowers "dangling" perks my interest. Maybe a new crafting item to make string/rope.. maybe Hemp will be the item needed.. hmm that would be a interesting new Plant to allow us to gain that resource.

midgetsocks
06-24-14, 05:49 PM
I have gems ready to spend so I wonder if a new lovely item is in store...? :)
Am not far along in the quest lines so haven't been able to do anything new since the dragon event. Maybe I will be able to participate..
Either way, would like to see new goodies. From the last bunch I got the rose trellis and it's perfect entrance to conservatory and greenhouses.

...if there's nothing new for me I'm going to jump at the mithril dragon and make him mine. That's the resource I need the most now to move ahead and it's slooowww going getting it.

midgetsocks
06-24-14, 06:03 PM
It's almost summer-- we see lots of colorful flowers dangling from a beautiful structure. It's the perfect spot for lounging on bright cushions
Sounds like the harvest pergola..?

midgetsocks
06-24-14, 06:08 PM
..and Duh! Of course I figured out your hangman thingy! I have one in my backyard. It's a Floral wigwam.
A kids' wigwam in castle story? Hmm...

oliverrr11
06-24-14, 06:25 PM
A kids' wigwam in castle story? Hmm...

Not kids'. Just a regular floral wigwam.

midgetsocks
06-24-14, 06:49 PM
^ Never seen a wigwam that adults use; around here they're sold as play tents for kids.

doobievilla
06-25-14, 06:11 AM
^ Never seen a wigwam that adults use; around here they're sold as play tents for kids.
Ever heard of Native Americans ?

Anyuszko
06-25-14, 06:26 AM
I wonder who and what stocks up for tomorrows update.

So far I did not much...

doobievilla
06-25-14, 06:32 AM

So far I did not much...

Flowers at least.. but any good guess will only still be a guess.

Chaotarch
06-25-14, 06:35 AM

So far I did not much...

i am not:D
i love the surprise what i can burn for crafting floral-something...:o

eam13
06-25-14, 03:37 PM
I haven't gotten ANY of these goals! I'm getting so frustrated .... I have two goals and both will take months. Ugh!!

doobievilla
06-25-14, 03:46 PM
Its not a race.. storyline goals require you to complete some goals to trigger others... Timed goals that you miss are very fustrating.. ie Love Shack .. joing the club I missed it since i wasnt playing CS at time.. look at it this way u got tons of stuff to do and lots of stuff to do and nice rewards..

Anyuszko
06-26-14, 04:04 AM
Flowers at least.. but any good guess will only still be a guess.

Only "thing" I prepare is energy: left 2 alicorns for todays update, also I will have my 2 wizard school loaded, will make a 10 energy trade, and collecting 40 energy for the update (by not doing anything in the last 2 hrs)

Also, I leave my kitchen etc ready. And we will see what needed..

roguebee
06-26-14, 04:59 AM
My only real prep was to get my red petals back over 50 again. The rose arch depleted my stock.