PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Tournaments Stuck due to Non-Players

Fishbait17
05-30-14, 11:06 AM
It seems that about every two times I play a tournament, it gets stuck for long times due to non playing or dropped entrants. This goes on for a half hour or longer, having no opponent. I have lost much gold and tickets due to this issue. I am currently stuck in a tournament waiting to play the final game for more than half an hour... Isn't there anything you can do to cancel games/ declare winners due to players not playing??? I'm tired of losing gold and tickets!!!

Robin / "The Fish"

Fishbait17
05-30-14, 11:38 AM
Been stuck for over an hour now. You'd think you would be able to declare a forfeit and move the remaining players onward! This is very frustrating. I'm spending time waiting for this tournament so as to not lose my gold entry fee, instead of playing your other games...

Robin - "The Fish"

Fishbait17
05-30-14, 01:54 PM
After waiting more than 1 1/2 hours, the tournament simply disappeared. I'm extremely frustrated after wasting my time, the 600 gold entry fee, plus the 2400 potential gold to win the tournament (I was seated in the final round). And no reply? Even more frustrated... So disappointed with this game.

Robin

maguar
05-31-14, 05:29 AM
I've reported this over

CuddlyDragon
05-31-14, 05:54 PM
Have you reinstalled the game and insured that your connection is stable?

Fishbait17
06-01-14, 08:16 AM
Have you reinstalled the game and insured that your connection is stable?

I have not reinstalled the game, but connection is very stable (playing on a stable wifi connection). Since installing the game, I have only been delayed twice while playing due to connection issues on my end. Only time I have an issue is with tournaments, and I have no problem playing in the tournament, it's just that once I advance, the other players do not advance to play the next match and I just sit there and wait. It seems to happen when neither player in a match is connected - they both get hung up in a never ending "waiting for opponent" loop when neither player responds.

Robin - The Fish

FrozenTurtle
06-02-14, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the reports. We're looking into this. It appears to be related to the connection issues. Sorry!