PDA

View Full Version : Dragon New Poll and Suggestion Thread - 5-29-14

kooky panda
05-29-14, 10:49 AM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Please also post what other dragons or decorations you would like added to the game.

freshfunin2008
05-29-14, 11:03 AM
I love the poll ideas Kooky but until more habitats are available and more space to grow is available where are we going to put these dragons and how are we going to feed them. thanks

night123b
05-29-14, 11:35 AM
Voted for shooting star dragon and both habitats :D

jim23cash
05-29-14, 11:55 AM
More habitats and all habitats upgradable. No matter how many I want of these dragons, they would go into storage or sit on a nest like the 5 or 6 I have now that are homeless.
I don't just want a habitat increase. I want a long term solution to this on going problem.
Thank you. ;)

Tictoclolo
05-29-14, 12:40 PM
I vote for Shooting Star and Starlight. I hope they'll be Cosmic type. I would like to see the Cosmic family grow up. And why not Star Dragon, Nebula Dragon, Constellation Dragon, Galaxy Dragon or Blackhole Dragon?

I also vote for Dragonfly Dragon because we never had Dragons with dragonfly wings.

Besides, I wonder when will we finally have the cute and beautifull little dragon based on the Fairy's design which we can see when we're minning? I reallyyyyyyy want it! <3

And to finish, some other ideas for new Dragons:
- Silver Dragon (Super Rare pure metal)
- Cristal Dragon
- Ottello Dragon (in Black&White, yeah! XD)
- Snow Dragon
- Firefly Dragon
- Feathered Dragon
- Hydra Dragon (never too much heads, lol!)
- Artemis Dragon (Mythic/Green)
- Aphrodite Dragon (Mythic/Pink)
- Shadow Dragon
- Sparkling Dragon

Well, I'll stop here because if I don't, I'll be there 'till tomorow, lol! XD

MakJulos
05-29-14, 01:46 PM
Another poll with decorations and dragon types, hmm...i think it'd be cool with new types of habitats, but some players haven't even got room to place all their dragons on their islands, so.....not voting for anything, i'll make sure i vote though when there's a poll about important stuff.

metsfreek
05-29-14, 03:51 PM
Grape dragon? Lol. Voted Dragonfly for the inevitable fairy design

night123b
05-29-14, 04:04 PM
Let's have a fun summer styled theme or event/summoning!
Tiki dragon
Banana leaf dragon
Palm leaf dragon
Hmm... A fish type dragon (maybe a sailfish?)
Those could be tropical types!! :D
Palm tree/sand castle decor! Beach blankets, maybe a sandy ground tile (kinda like those flower beds)

night123b
05-29-14, 04:04 PM
Grape dragon? Lol. Voted Dragonfly for the inevitable fairy design

I think someone requested it in the last request/suggestion poll thread. :)

Sparkly888
05-29-14, 04:25 PM
Tiki dragon
Banana leaf dragon
Palm leaf dragon
Palm tree/sand castle decor! Beach blankets, maybe a sandy ground tile (kinda like those flower beds)

Nice! I like it!

IcePrince918
05-29-14, 08:44 PM
I voted for everything except for the rodeo dragon, isn't bad enough that we are getting a dapper dragon?? Let me not be the sour grape but i think that TL should slow down just a bit since way too many dragons are coming out lately with not enough chance increase in getting them and nearly not enough habitats and space to place them in.

Drachenia
05-30-14, 04:09 AM
I love the idea for the habitats, but how should I build it up when I'm on Habitat's limit. I urge more habitats, magnification of habitats with coins.

More Habitats Please TL :rolleyes:

lizd725
05-30-14, 06:13 AM
I vote for Shooting Star and Starlight. I hope they'll be Cosmic type. I would like to see the Cosmic family grow up. And why not Star Dragon, Nebula Dragon, Constellation Dragon, Galaxy Dragon or Blackhole Dragon?

I also vote for Dragonfly Dragon because we never had Dragons with dragonfly wings.

Besides, I wonder when will we finally have the cute and beautifull little dragon based on the Fairy's design which we can see when we're minning? I reallyyyyyyy want it! <3

- Cristal Dragon
- Snow Dragon
- Firefly Dragon
- Feathered Dragon
- Shadow Dragon
- Sparkling Dragon

OMG! An ottello dragon would be AWESOME! I haven't thought about that game in years! And it would be cool if it like flipped between black and white just like the board pieces changing!

picklylily
05-30-14, 06:22 AM
Habitats pls

cquinn32
05-30-14, 12:21 PM
I don't see anything worth voting for. Why don't these polls actually have things that people have suggested in the past? There have been lots of great suggestions by numerous people and I don't remember anyone complaining about a lack of dragons.

Oliver118
05-30-14, 12:28 PM
I didn't vote for any of the dragons because I've had enough of this Dragon Blitz!

But I do have suggestion-I think it would be better to actually trade dragons with our neighbors and still receive trading materials rather than losing them completely from the Dragon world!

kooky panda
05-30-14, 12:34 PM
I don't see anything worth voting for. Why don't these polls actually have things that people have suggested in the past? There have been lots of great suggestions by numerous people and I don't remember anyone complaining about a lack of dragons.
Actually all the items on this poll were suggestions that members posted on the last poll/suggestion thread.

Remember these moderator polls are for dragons and decorations only, not game features(more habitats, expansions, trading with neighbors, etc)

Members can post suggestions for the features here, and we pass these on, but we do not run polls on features.

cquinn32
05-30-14, 12:41 PM
but we do not run polls on features.
Why not?

Oliver118
05-30-14, 12:43 PM
Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me!

MakJulos
05-30-14, 12:55 PM
Why not?

Excellent question! I mean, if really wanting to improve game, and not just make it look prettier....

bluefoxcrystal
05-30-14, 02:24 PM
Awww!! D: where's the love for grape?

freshfunin2008
05-30-14, 02:50 PM
Who cares what dragons they are when you have no place to put them. Solve the problem of habitat limits and expansion limits and then you can put out all the new dragons you want. come on.

kooky panda
05-30-14, 02:51 PM
Why not?

For the features, the staff reads through and pulls feedback from the feedback forums.

The reports the mods are asked to do I believe is for a different set of staff asking for Dragons and decor suggestions.

My job is to read through the forum and submit a report for new dragons and d?cor. When Greygull and I started as Mods way back, we decided instead of just doing a report on what we saw posted, we decided to include polls and suggestion threads, so you guys has to chance to chime in.

If you are not interested in having new dragons or d?cor, you can skip this thread, and read some of the other threads under the Suggestion/Feedback forum and contribute to those threads.

Lets keep this thread for comments and new suggestions for items. Any further questions, you can feel free to send me a PM.

MakJulos
05-30-14, 03:17 PM
Hmm shouldn't this thread really be in the Suggestions & Feedback forum? Maybe that would liven up that part of the forum a bit, as it is now you constantly get a feeling that TL staff never ever enters that forum...well, it's not like there's any feedback from devs whenever players come up with any ideas at least....

onlymine02
06-01-14, 11:41 AM
For the features, the staff reads through and pulls feedback from the feedback forums.

The reports the mods are asked to do I believe is for a different set of staff asking for Dragons and decor suggestions.

My job is to read through the forum and submit a report for new dragons and d?cor. When Greygull and I started as Mods way back, we decided instead of just doing a report on what we saw posted, we decided to include polls and suggestion threads, so you guys has to chance to chime in.

If you are not interested in having new dragons or d?cor, you can skip this thread, and read some of the other threads under the Suggestion/Feedback forum and contribute to those threads.

Lets keep this thread for comments and new suggestions for items. Any further questions, you can feel free to send me a PM.
Couldn't find the other suggestion forum, but we sure could use another evolution temple. I have over 25 dragons waiting to be evolved, a good many of them we'll over 24 hours, and we keep getting more. There isn't time to evolve the ones that we have now. HELP!

dangerb0y
06-01-14, 01:20 PM
I voted stone mountain. Stone and tropic could use more hybrids.

Also, put Leo and cosmic in $4.99 value packs if you introduce more horoscope/cosmic dragons. Many of us can't breed the base dragon in order to get those hybrids.

mayday2001
06-02-14, 10:09 AM
Couldn't find the other suggestion forum, but we sure could use another evolution temple. I have over 25 dragons waiting to be evolved, a good many of them we'll over 24 hours, and we keep getting more. There isn't time to evolve the ones that we have now. HELP!

Yes yes yes!! Keep aski g for another evolution temple. Option to buy just like second nest!

kooky panda
06-02-14, 10:17 AM

Suggestion forum (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?240-Dragon-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback)

Current thread on wanting send evolution temple (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49222-Second-Evolution-Temple-Option)

phillyfun
06-02-14, 12:49 PM
Would love to see android get same opportunity.

Sparkly888
06-02-14, 05:57 PM
Porcelain Dragon is really special! Maybe more like that?
I am eager to see how Glass looks on my island. I have one crafting now.
I'm all about the pretty dragons.

PineapplePigeon
06-03-14, 08:19 PM
Am I the only one that thinks a Grape dragon would be really cute? Shaped like a Fairy with the cute little purple wings :o

Oliver118
06-03-14, 11:03 PM
Aww, that would be really cute!

asyran2012
06-05-14, 07:32 PM
I hope the Amulet Dragon can be bred -.-

seoy8
06-05-14, 07:34 PM
I want kiss dragon
and four wing dragon

bakerystoe
06-06-14, 02:21 AM
It's good when TL hv Dynamite dragon( Mining ) , Bamboo dragon( world event),bronze Dragon(diamond metAl) Or mud dragon, yeah!☺

bakerystoe
06-06-14, 02:24 AM
Actually I want tL hv Cloud dragon

fullpart
06-06-14, 02:45 AM

- Cristal Dragon
- Snow Dragon
- Firefly Dragon
- Feathered Dragon
- Shadow Dragon
- Sparkling Dragon

Cool! Snow will be in arctic ISle!

fullpart
06-06-14, 02:55 AM
I hv some ideafor more new special dragons:
Party dragon
Cancer dragon(zodiac)
Money dragon( yeah 😉😉😉🌟)
Thunder dragon⚡⚡⚡
We hv moon dragon., Why don't we hv sun dragon??!☺☺
That's my idea!

buttabdullah99
06-06-14, 04:46 AM
I hv some ideafor more new special dragons:
Party dragon
Cancer dragon(zodiac)
Money dragon( yeah 😉😉😉🌟)
Thunder dragon⚡⚡⚡
We hv moon dragon., Why don't we hv sun dragon??!☺☺
That's my idea!
Cool idea!!! :cool:

bakerystoe
06-06-14, 06:58 AM
I hv some Idea for the World Cup: Soccer dragon, World Cup dragon!! for Christmas I think mistletoe dragon!

bakerystoe
06-06-14, 07:05 AM
Idea from some special types: Gear dragon, rock dragon, marble dragon, sand dragon( tropic type ) , Ocean dragon, groovy dragon!

coco1954
06-06-14, 07:38 AM
Another poll with decorations and dragon types, hmm...i think it'd be cool with new types of habitats, but some players haven't even got room to place all their dragons on their islands, so.....not voting for anything, i'll make sure i vote though when there's a poll about important stuff.

I'm with you! At present I'm trying to figure out what to do with 185,000,000+ coins. Even using them to make new islands only puts a dent in the total for maybe two days. And I keep diamdates growing constantly. We need to b able to use them for purchases.

fullpart
06-06-14, 08:06 AM
I'm with you! At present I'm trying to figure out what to do with 185,000,000+ coins. Even using them to make new islands only puts a dent in the total for maybe two days. And I keep diamdates growing constantly. We need to b able to use them for purchases.
Wow! 185,000,000 coins?!? that's surprise me! I just hv 13,000,000 + Coins

U1timate
06-08-14, 09:15 AM
Well I used my coins to buy lots of food for the artic isles n boost all dragons to level 10. They should also add A Diamond Habbitats for the artic isles. Now I barely visit my own artic island

BlueCanary
06-09-14, 04:08 PM
I'd love more single tile decorations like the small patches of flowers and flags. Small trees, like the palm tree from the egyptian event would be awesome!

fabulus12
06-09-14, 08:38 PM
Tiki dragon
Banana leaf dragon
Palm leaf dragon

I love it, and the habitat would hold all 4 dragons :)

The only way I get new dragons so through events/summoning. I have no luck breeding, I already have so many goals, I don't even look anymore. New dragons just frustrate me.

Oliver118
06-09-14, 11:08 PM
Well I used my coins to buy lots of food for the artic isles n boost all dragons to level 10. They should also add A Diamond Habbitats for the artic isles. Now I barely visit my own artic island

Me neither. My Arctic Island is at a standstill. By the way, I had 1,300,000 until I had the brilliant idea of spending 990,000 coins clearing up one of those giant rocks! Luckily I have 54 gold which I've got so far from Jewel Mania!

blinvy2
06-10-14, 12:28 PM
I really want to see more food options in the farm. More expensive but that produce lots of food. I'm thinking 2000 per harvest or something.

Drachenia
06-10-14, 12:54 PM
:( Oh not treasure dragon, was hoping the amulet dragon comes today :( Please please

redstar177
06-10-14, 08:57 PM
I would like to see an upgradeable Royal habitat. The Throne Room looks so garish and different than the other habitats. It would be nice to have a upgraded version (for coins, not gold) that looks like a castle, similar to the Mythic habitat, so that it would look less out of place.

Missmooper
06-12-14, 06:02 AM
[INDENT]Which new items and dragons would you like to see...]

Dear Santa, I mean team lava ;-)

I'd like added craftable dragons. I still haven't got jade or the ones harder yellow/black, etc so would hate to see the option go, but maybe an option for new craft able dragons.

I would really like an option to trade for crafting gems (for eg) old collectables eg masks and morning stars. My storage is getting ridiculous, unless the plan is to revisit those same items, there needs to be a way to get rid of them. Even if it is 25 or 50 for a gem and an expansion or whatever random thing.

I would love a few days after the end of each collection period to buy with gold remaining tokens needed to craft the dragon. I gotta work unexpectedly sometimes and so miss out very near the goal - close enough I'd gold the difference.

I would rally really love a challenge to win tokens to craft a bankers totem. So once an hour or two I could press the one button to bank my coins. When the game is small collecting the coins is fun, once you start expanding it gets to beyond tedious.

An upgrade to the farms to allow a 24 hour 3000 food for say 200,000 coins. Basically magnify the diamond dates price for food.
Hope this helps!

bakerystoe
06-12-14, 07:18 AM

I'd like added craftable dragons. I still haven't got jade or the ones harder yellow/black, etc so would hate to see the option go, but maybe an option for new craft able dragons.

I would really like an option to trade for crafting gems (for eg) old collectables eg masks and morning stars. My storage is getting ridiculous, unless the plan is to revisit those same items, there needs to be a way to get rid of them. Even if it is 25 or 50 for a gem and an expansion or whatever random thing.

I would love a few days after the end of each collection period to buy with gold remaining tokens needed to craft the dragon. I gotta work unexpectedly sometimes and so miss out very near the goal - close enough I'd gold the difference.

I would rally really love a challenge to win tokens to craft a bankers totem. So once an hour or two I could press the one button to bank my coins. When the game is small collecting the coins is fun, once you start expanding it gets to beyond tedious.

An upgrade to the farms to allow a 24 hour 3000 food for say 200,000 coins. Basically magnify the diamond dates price for food.
Hope this helps!

That's really helpful! hOpe TL can help us

PineapplePigeon
06-13-14, 11:32 AM
No new dragons! We need the Milky Way and the Field of Flowers habitat! If TL made these two color habitats at 100 gold each, I would buy hundreds of em! I would buy a Shaded Glen, but I'm saving up for a second nest :)

PineapplePigeon
06-13-14, 11:33 AM
Wow! 185,000,000 coins?!? that's surprise me! I just hv 13,000,000 + Coins

I just have 3,000,000. :p

ferfer38
06-13-14, 07:01 PM
I also have double dragons in storage! Would be cool for the month of December to place dragons in storage in to your neighbors nest as presents!! ��

jesskiee
06-13-14, 10:57 PM
To be able to expand that one bunch of dark trees.. thought it was going to be changed into something a while back now? (like dawn tree)

Would be good to have better shaped islands... instead of bits missing out of the land like the far right one.

I like the whole symetrical decorating on my island & I can't do that with the odd shapes you've got going on.

jesskiee
06-13-14, 11:01 PM
Also change the grey expanded land to green grass like the other areas plzzzzz & thank you

jesskiee
06-13-14, 11:16 PM
For the people that keep a lot of their diamond dragons or others little at level 1/2/3 & never evolve them because they are too cute!! ..
It would be AWESOME to be able to fit more little dragons in the habitats because of their size.

Example of the 4 stages:
Level 1/2/3 dragons fit 4 in 1 diamond habitat
Level 4/5/6 dragons fit 3 in 1 diamond habitat
Level 7/8/9 dragons fit 2 in 1 diamond habitat
Level Epic dragons fits 1 in 1 diamond habitat

freesiawoods
06-14-14, 12:04 AM
To be able to expand that one bunch of dark trees.. thought it was going to be changed into something a while back now? (like dawn tree).

Yes, please. It really bugs me. Especially on my main account where it is not trees but an ugly rock!!

Carbuck
06-14-14, 08:50 AM
It would be great to have another type of Evolution temple. It would be a way to speed the growth of dragons. There could be a selection of crops of ""Superfood" that we could grow for speedy growth of dragons.

MajicHearts
06-14-14, 09:32 AM
It would be nice to have something to spend silver coins on............???

bakerystoe
06-14-14, 06:12 PM
It would be nice to have something to spend silver coins on............???

Yeah you right. we need to spending coins.. Why don't TL hv a limited time for gold types dragon and buy by coins? That would be great:):)or some special dragons?

Ali03Jah07
06-15-14, 05:57 AM
It would be great to have another type of Evolution temple. It would be a way to speed the growth of dragons. There could be a selection of crops of ""Superfood" that we could grow for speedy growth of dragons.
Evolution temple all THE way......too many dragons waiting to evolve

crazylittlellamagurl
06-19-14, 06:15 PM
I voted for the grape dragon. It sounds like it would look super cool!
An idea I had for a dragon would be a chameleon dragon. I would love to see the design that they'd come up with! :)

buttabdullah99
06-28-14, 06:57 AM
PLZ PLZ TL I know there is an other breeding den is coming but plz make it recharge with coins Plz buying with gold is not a big deal but recharging it after every 7 days with gold plz TL have mercy on us PLZ MAKE IT TO RECHARGE WITH COINS SO MANY COINS AND NO USE PLZ

Zummat
06-28-14, 07:40 AM

Hope this helps!

These are exactly what I would want. Great minds think alike! LOL!

bluefoxcrystal
06-28-14, 09:45 AM
PLZ PLZ TL I know there is an other breeding den is coming but plz make it recharge with coins Plz buying with gold is not a big deal but recharging it after every 7 days with gold plz TL have mercy on us PLZ MAKE IT TO RECHARGE WITH COINS SO MANY COINS AND NO USE PLZ

I think the plan is to use it during limited dragon times :) so... Buying it gives you more chances to get said dragon. And they do want their money (which isn't a bad thing... Keeps the game going)..

kindredfire
06-29-14, 01:47 AM
Here are a few fun and maybe dumb ideas I had lol

Wheel idea:
- Design a dragon - (we can spin for head type, wing type, body style)
-TL can pick the color scheme and either we can color it or each part is pre colored

For singles -
- awareness dragons - (maybe a base color black or white) and we can have a poll on what awareness causes we would like -then gradually release diff ones for as part of a "causes" set.
- kangaroo dragon (that has a baby dragon pouch)
- gnome dragon
- ballerina dragon (maybe wearing a cute tutu and/or ballet shoes)

For community set-
- add to cosmic (shooting star dragon, telescope decoration, northern lights dragon -aurora colored wings-, solar eclipse - similar style as eclipse but more sun like style/colors-, North Star dragon -bright star on tip of tail-)
- art themed (photo dragon -wings like film-, paint dragon -wings like water colors-, poetry -wings with script-, jewelry maker -wings with dangly beads-)
- alternative themed (tattooed dragon - tattooed wings-, pierced dragon -pierced wings-, punk dragon -dragon with a Mohawk-, rock n roll dragon -guitar on the body-)

Drachenia
06-29-14, 04:18 AM
Hello when Cancer is coming out, please, please

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140629/yqs5ndk5.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

danni7788
06-29-14, 06:53 AM
Hello when Cancer is coming out, please, please

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140629/yqs5ndk5.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

I am excited for this! Technically it is already cancer time of year, but I think they will probably wait until July. I can't wait, I'm a cancer!!!

Patt1
06-30-14, 07:48 AM
All those new dragons are nice, but we need the place and time to get them?
what would be nice is to upgrade what we have.
like diamond habitats, just to hold 2 as a big one would be worthed?
1/2 time to evolve.
1 huge crops to harvest
all the left over arena gathering for a dragon to be exchangeable, craftable
cheaper special habitats (4)

anyways, i stopped hoping to get every dragons long time ago, knowing that TL is just a money pit, rest doesn't really matter to them
Good luck to all ! i'm breeding a black diamond atm and I'm half happy ?. where am i gonna put it !?

freshfunin2008
06-30-14, 08:13 AM
I want the new Panda dragon to be the Tourney boss starting on 7/1/14. Thanks TL!! Make it happen.

Drachenia
06-30-14, 04:55 PM
I want the new Panda dragon to be the Tourney boss starting on 7/1/14. Thanks TL!! Make it happen.

Yes I agree freshfunin to, please give us TL new Panda and Blue Peacock

SaTy22
06-30-14, 04:58 PM
Parity-Patch for Android,
Bugfixes.

No new dragons until you finally got android-version running.
Thx.

freshfunin2008
07-01-14, 08:10 AM
Parity-Patch for Android,
Bugfixes.

No new dragons until you finally got android-version running.
Thx.

You may have to wait a few more years for that one to happen.

redstar177
07-01-14, 12:12 PM
Restore the Pride dragon to the market for the full week!

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:42 PM
Restore the Pride dragon to the market for the full week!

They did:)

chalupa2030
07-01-14, 12:43 PM
You may have to wait a few more years for that one to happen.

Seriously.

redstar177
07-01-14, 10:24 PM
I would really like to see a way to know which dragons are limited or when they are expiring on the Android platform. Currently, we only get timers on goals, but this is not a good method because not all of the dragons have goals or you have to unlock certain requirements to see the goal. A simple timer on the dragons face in the market would probably work, or we could get something similar to the Dragon Album

night123b
07-03-14, 10:00 PM
Adding to the cosmic type. :) we have saturn and mercury (tho he's diamond) so why not venus (another fairy type :p).
Mars (maybe an island type dragon.. Kinda like planet), jupiter (no ideas), neptune ( Maybe a charm build), pluto ( a familiar build).

redstar177
07-04-14, 09:49 AM
I would also like to see a way for Android to get expired dragons (for example, Ios has the chance to get them in flash tourneys)

Drachenia
07-05-14, 06:09 AM
At the farm would like get 1000 food and buy to 250,000 coins and grows 1 hours. Please please TL and Team :rolleyes:

U1timate
07-08-14, 07:44 PM
What we need is another temple and more food options cost lots of coins.

U1timate
07-09-14, 08:59 AM
let's bring back THE TREASURE CAVE!!!! Pls TL

amerirish
07-09-14, 09:27 AM
Building on Tictoclolo's idea back on page one; a whole new species or family of dragons based on Greek and/or Roman Gods. The habitat would be based on Mount Olympus. Imagine how cool Zeus Dragon could be :cool:

Drachenia
07-09-14, 09:43 AM
Please TL give us an answer, we can have a 2 Evolution Temple. I have to evolve so many dragons, but if I Infinity, Anubis, Dark Angel etc. need 44 hours to 23 hours evolve and there are still many dragons awaiting evolve. Please TL give us Evolution Temple a second :rolleyes:

freshfunin2008
07-09-14, 10:35 AM
Give me a good free spin wheel this time

U1timate
07-12-14, 07:56 PM
How about a plant ALL BUTTON it will make things a lot easier

kooky panda
07-13-14, 01:58 PM
Thanks for all the votes.. Results haven been submitted!