PDA

View Full Version : Truffle farm and issues with sending orders now!!!!

frogsr
05-29-14, 08:01 AM
I see there is a new quest and it likely requires you to either buy extra maps and stuff to expand to that area or keep stock piling them until you can- which will take forever!!!!
In the meantime, I am now having issues getting decent orders to send. 90% of them include something from that new truffle farm and most of my 200+ neighbors, nor I, am anywhere close to being able to open that area.
So...my issue is this. Why does it keep coming up with orders that need the new items??????? I can't buy/make or ship them so I am constantly deleting orders and my shipping has gone WAY down!

Why would TL do something so ridiculous? Why don't they make it where those items are only available to those who have expanded to that area???

So TL, what's uppity this new issue and what do they plan on doing to solve it?

kooky panda
05-29-14, 08:28 AM
I will report this over.

I also need tons of maps to expand, so I am in the same boat. :(- or plane/train whatever the case may be:p

frogsr
05-29-14, 09:12 AM
I will report this over.

I also need tons of maps to expand, so I am in the same boat. :(- or plane/train whatever the case may be:p

Would appreciate that, thanks
My shipping now is next to nothing......so no shipping/ no maps.

lattelaugh
05-29-14, 10:35 AM
I am getting airplane orders for things I can't make. It says they can be made in the dairy and the windmill, but they aren't there. I assume they are related to the truffles, but I'm not sure.

I haven't had a new train come since this started, so I'm not sure if it's the train too.

frogsr
05-29-14, 12:31 PM
I am getting airplane orders for things I can't make. It says they can be made in the dairy and the windmill, but they aren't there. I assume they are related to the truffles, but I'm not sure.

I haven't had a new train come since this started, so I'm not sure if it's the train too.

I just sent my train and it had the normal stuff on it.

I won't be completing the truffle thing anytime soon as it's 21 maps/land deeds etc EACH just to get to the plot beside the truffle thing. Don't know how many it takes to open the truffle area. I refuse to pay any more money for this game so I will just wait as I dont even have that kind of storage in my barn for that many maps etc. Kinda sucks!!!!!!
Almost every plane order I have deleted requires a black mushroom, brown mushroom, some strange butter, cookies/candy from truffles and others. My shipping is down to almost zip today.

[S8] Regina
05-29-14, 01:18 PM
We are taking a look at this and info has been passed on!

enaid03
05-29-14, 01:41 PM
It was bad this morning and even worse now. The majority of my plane orders need something from this truffle area. So I discard them, only to have them replaced with yet another truffle needed item order.

[S8] Regina
05-29-14, 03:50 PM
We have made some changes to when you'll start receiving Truffle orders. Thank you all for the great feedback!

frogsr
05-29-14, 04:14 PM
Regina;909805']We have made some changes to when you'll start receiving Truffle orders. Thank you all for the great feedback!

Any idea when that will take effect? It's even worse now and it's been several hours since you posted that there should be a difference.

kooky panda
05-29-14, 07:03 PM
Any idea when that will take effect? It's even worse now and it's been several hours since you posted that there should be a difference.Did you try restarting your game or device to see the change?

sweetypies97
05-30-14, 12:00 AM
I have restarted but am still getting orders for truffle products.

mymummy789
05-30-14, 09:57 AM
I haven't even started expanding to the truffle farm and I am still getting orders for truffle products. Can't expand to the truffle farm without expansion items, but can't get expansion items without doing orders and can't do orders without expanding to truffle farm. Do you see the problem here?!?!

kooky panda
05-30-14, 10:27 AM
I have restarted but am still getting orders for truffle products.

I haven't even started expanding to the truffle farm and I am still getting orders for truffle products. Can't expand to the truffle farm without expansion items, but can't get expansion items without doing orders and can't do orders without expanding to truffle farm. Do you see the problem here?!?!

What level are you guys on?

[S8] Regina
05-30-14, 11:13 AM
Any idea when that will take effect? It's even worse now and it's been several hours since you posted that there should be a difference.

Truffle orders will now show up for higher level players.

If you have not expanded towards the Forest expansion, please continue working towards the Forest!

zozozp
05-30-14, 11:18 AM
I have been having the same trouble. I have not expanded to the pond but keep getting sushi orders. And now add to that the truffle. And most orders without them are really small value, both coin and Xp!!! I'm not sure what to do!

frogsr
05-30-14, 11:38 AM
What level are you guys on?

I am level 42. It's a nightmare! Every second order is for truffles and when I delete the order, another one comes up for more truffle items.
I have also noticed that I have orders for a green wrap thing that is made in the sushi shop. I can't make these, I do not have a sushi shop, I can't buy them yet I get shipping requests for them.
I have been getting sushi orders for the past few levels and have not expanded to the pond yet either.

I know it's hard to make the game function with so many variables but having things open at certain levels should be easy to program. If someone has not expanded to that area, why allow them to get useless orders for items they can't make or buy???

frogsr
05-30-14, 11:42 AM
Regina;910214']Truffle orders will now show up for higher level players.

If you have not expanded towards the Forest expansion, please continue working towards the Forest!

It's not an easy task to do when 90% of my orders are for truffle items! I delete those and get more truffle item requests. It makes getting maps extremely difficult to do.

frogsr
05-30-14, 11:43 AM

Exactly!!!!!!! I wonder why that is so hard for them to figure it out?

sweetypies97
05-30-14, 02:20 PM
I am 42 as well and sick of seeing orders for eggs that look like they're sprinkled with dirt ;)

mymummy789
05-31-14, 02:42 AM
I am level 43. But I don't see why being a higher level makes it any easier to expand. I still need to do orders to get expansion permits and I can't do the orders I am getting. Guess I am stuck!!

frogsr
05-31-14, 05:25 AM
I am level 43. But I don't see why being a higher level makes it any easier to expand. I still need to do orders to get expansion permits and I can't do the orders I am getting. Guess I am stuck!!

I think many thousands are stuck. I have not see one of my 200+ neighbors that have expanded to that truffle thing yet. How can they? They are not able to ship orders either in order to get maps? Even my tools have decreased and my mining is almost over because I can't ship- can't get tools.
This morning I had one order to send, the rest involved truffles. Deleted them and got 5 more truffle orders. I am also getting orders for cookies with green icing. Can't make them and can't buy them.

Something has to be done about this mess TL. It's frustrating and ridiculous and it needs to be fixed!

Carbuck
05-31-14, 10:37 AM
I am at level 38. I am not able to expand to the Forest yet. It takes so many expansion parts these days which are coming few and far between. I am still getting a few orders for truffles as well. I keep having to discard. So far they haven't been too many.

minidemon88
05-31-14, 11:08 AM
The truffle requests is a nightmare! Deleted them and poof... they came back haunting you again. Not one but two, three, four or even five! :( I can only do 2-3 orders on my plane, the rest are all truffle requests. Many expansions available on my farm, but I don't have enough expansion tools or huge amount of coins. It's so tedious and feel like a chore!

One thing I don't get is how some players managed to have a fully expanded farm? Tons of expansion tools or use gems?

frogsr
05-31-14, 11:46 AM
The truffle requests is a nightmare! Deleted them and poof... they came back haunting you again. Not one but two, three, four or even five! :( I can only do 2-3 orders on my plane, the rest are all truffle requests. Many expansions available on my farm, but I don't have enough expansion tools or huge amount of coins. It's so tedious and feel like a chore!

One thing I don't get is how some players managed to have a fully expanded farm? Tons of expansion tools or use gems?

The ones who have a fully expanded farm likely use cash to buy coins/gems.
I did see someone in the market with those eggs with pepper on them for sale. They were 5 eggs and sold for 4500!!!!!! I looked at her farm after they sold and she has not expanded to the truffle area so that is confusing as to how she had them......unless she bought them and now selling again.

This delivery thing is a nightmare, I agree and it seems TL does nothing. They "said" they fixed it but still getting a ton of orders for things I can't buy/make plus the truffles and I am at level 42; have all the machines except for the candy one. Go figure.

Clark_Wayne
05-31-14, 11:06 PM
I have not expanded to the Truffle Farm and the train delivery is asking for item i can't do ! :mad:
This is completly silly !

Please fix this !

frogsr
06-01-14, 11:50 AM
So the deliveries seem a bit better now but still getting a lot of things I can't make nor buy.
One thing I have noticed is the lack of maps/deeds etc from the deliveries that I am able to do.

Where have they gone??? I am getting nothing except a very small amount of mining tools- approx 1 tool for every 7-8 deliveries and absolutely no land deeds, no maps......nothing.

This is frustrating. Why can't it be fixed??? Wishes TL would explain why this is happening.

Carbuck
06-01-14, 01:15 PM
So the deliveries seem a bit better now but still getting a lot of things I can't make nor buy.
One thing I have noticed is the lack of maps/deeds etc from the deliveries that I am able to do.

Where have they gone??? I am getting nothing except a very small amount of mining tools- approx 1 tool for every 7-8 deliveries and absolutely no land deeds, no maps......nothing.

This is frustrating. Why can't it be fixed??? Wishes TL would explain why this is happening.

Ditto! I am experiencing the same thing. I am starting to get bored as it takes an extremely long time to expand now because of scarcity of expansion items.

frogsr
06-01-14, 03:32 PM
Ditto! I am experiencing the same thing. I am starting to get bored as it takes an extremely long time to expand now because of scarcity of expansion items.

17 deliveries(whoop whoop) and three pick axes. No maps at all.

Something is rotten in Denmark and I am going to quit this game if they don't fix it.

GameOfFarms
06-01-14, 05:53 PM
17 deliveries(whoop whoop) and three pick axes. No maps at all.

Something is rotten in Denmark and I am going to quit this game if they don't fix it.

People threaten to quit quite regularly but it's not really proving a point. Thousands of people continue to play the game.
Admittedly, it is super frustrating when no extras drop from your orders. I think the rate of drops ebbs and flows. At the moment I'm not getting a whole lot because of so many orders including truffle farm products. It was the same when the water garden became available.

Clark_Wayne
06-01-14, 07:17 PM
I think TL still have not learnt from their water garden bugs and the salmon-tuna bugs ! :mad:
Why they don't ask daily players (with different devices and different systems) to test before ?

nicxole
06-01-14, 07:21 PM
They need to code the game to give us time to get to the forest before pounding us with deliveries. In total we need 50ish of each map to get all the expansions. That's going to take a couple weeks unless players have been hoarding maps and tools.

frogsr
06-01-14, 07:37 PM
They need to code the game to give us time to get to the forest before pounding us with deliveries. In total we need 50ish of each map to get all the expansions. That's going to take a couple weeks unless players have been hoarding maps and tools.

Even if people manage to get to the forest,there are no additions to the different machines to make the products.

My opinion: they defiantly put the cart before the horse in this one.

Carbuck
06-01-14, 11:04 PM
Even if people manage to get to the forest,there are no additions to the different machines to make the products.

My opinion: they defiantly put the cart before the horse in this one.

You are right! I forgot about that point. I had been getting orders but no recipes added to my machines.

Today I didn't get any truffle orders so looks like a change has been made to cut down on the frequency.

frogsr
06-02-14, 09:59 AM
You are right! I forgot about that point. I had been getting orders but no recipes added to my machines.

Today I didn't get any truffle orders so looks like a change has been made to cut down on the frequency.

Found out some info today.
So, unless you have mega room in your barn for storage, you can forget being able to advance to the truffle farm. It requires 28 of each map, 35,000 coins and once you get there you will need 16 planks, 16 bricks and 16 of another tool to fix it.
Insane!!!!!

TL is obviously getting greedy and wanting people to spend money for this.
I am aware that thousands play the game but greed will get them nowhere and people will be dropping the game.

Clark_Wayne
06-03-14, 12:20 AM
I got another train delivery requiring Truffle idem ! :mad:

I used to play very very often Farm Story 2 and Dragon Story, but if things are not changing, well that's easy : i just come and feed my pets every 5h and that's all
Some if my neighbors are doing that already and only play Dragon Story now (just come back for pets)
I think that is what i'm going to do too : FS2 is no more attractive and i just started 2 other interesting games

(Don't even try to send mail for ticket : train will be gone long before support read my ticket)

cityfan
06-05-14, 08:10 AM
I got another train delivery requiring Truffle idem ! :mad:

Me too! 3rd in a row :(

Clark_Wayne
06-07-14, 04:39 AM
Here is another impossible train order :

(The 4th)
Hopefully TL is not asking me to rate the game because i'm so mad i'll give zero star to the game

sweetypies97
06-07-14, 05:00 AM
I haven't received one map/deed/permit since the truffle farm became available. Admittedly I'm not playing as much as I used to, but this is ridiculous.

Ihie
06-10-14, 03:42 AM
It's very frustrating when you do a lot of deliveries and still you're not able to get the maps nor mining tools you require.

Clark_Wayne
06-10-14, 04:45 PM
my 5th train with Truffles

Now really tired this game :(

[S8] Regina
06-10-14, 04:51 PM
my 5th train with Truffles

Now really tired this game :(

We made some changes to Truffle orders when the new feature first came out. Higher level players will be able to see Truffles in their Orders.

frogsr
06-10-14, 07:16 PM
Regina;917510']We made some changes to Truffle orders when the new feature first came out. Higher level players will be able to see Truffles in their Orders.

Higher level players who have not expanded to the truffle farm, such as myself, are still getting TONS of orders for truffle items. I can now see them for sale in the market but come on..............889 coins for one egg and if you fill an order for that egg it's only worth 200 coins??????

How do you spell ridiculous? Haven't sent my train in over a week because of this. Sure.......I will spend 20,000 coins to fill it up with truffle items so I can reap the wonderful benefits of 400 coins back. NOT!

It still needs to be fixed the proper and fair way for all players!

Clark_Wayne
06-11-14, 07:33 PM
Agreed !
I'm not going to buy items to fill the train !
Besides there are not enough to fill train so i'm not wasting places in the barn to store those items

Got another train (6th) i'm not filling ! :mad:

This game has become completly silly ! :mad:

FridayFarms
06-11-14, 09:18 PM
The truffle farm really sucked the fun out of this game. I loved it until lately.

I'm on level 46, and can't fill train orders (to get gems to buy maps) because every order requires truffles or something with truffles as an ingredient. If you fill the train partially, you have to wait 12 hours for the train to leave, then another 12 hours for a new one to return.

That leaves me with trying to fill plane orders and hoping for map drops - which have really slowed down. I have to discard over half of my plane orders anyway, because every other order needs truffles. At this rate, it will take MONTHS to accumulate enough paper to open the forest.

So I can still sell things to accumulate money, but can't buy expansion papers with money. What's the point???

Clark_Wayne
06-13-14, 06:55 PM
The 7th train i can't fill :mad: :

nicxole
06-14-14, 05:40 AM
Even with the truffle farm those orders would be near impossible to fill. I know someone calculated it earlier somewhere but we would need a ridiculous amount of truffles. With only having 1 hog, I'm lucky to get 5 or 6 each time I hunt.

frogsr
06-14-14, 08:11 AM
Even with the truffle farm those orders would be near impossible to fill. I know someone calculated it earlier somewhere but we would need a ridiculous amount of truffles. With only having 1 hog, I'm lucky to get 5 or 6 each time I hunt.

Oh, but you can BUY a hog for 300 coins!!! Haha"...........NOT

cakeandpie
06-26-14, 07:19 AM
I, too, am getting TONS of train orders and regular orders that require things I can't do, like stuff from the truffle farm and sushi shop. It doesn't matter that I'm a high level player--I don't have those things!! It makes me mad that almost every train I get lately has at least one item I can't fulfill. So I'm stuck with being able to earn a max of 2 gems from the train. :mad: And I have to constantly throw away orders in the order bay.

Is it too hard to code the game so that only people who have certain shops or expansions get certain orders? This is getting soooo frustrating.

Rynetory2
06-26-14, 11:45 AM
I have been getting lots of truffle trains consecutively. I managed to send the 1st train then unable to for the rest of the trains. Yes I am at high level but I have the same hog as everyone else at whatever level they are. Fair? So does this means at high level we need to spend gems in order to play like everyone else who don't at lower levels? If so please reduce my level.

I wish collecting truffles is like the mine. You do it as often as you like as long you have tools. Or collecting truffles is like the hive, fix number.

frogsr
06-27-14, 11:40 AM
I have been getting lots of truffle trains consecutively. I managed to send the 1st train then unable to for the rest of the trains. Yes I am at high level but I have the same hog as everyone else at whatever level they are. Fair? So does this means at high level we need to spend gems in order to play like everyone else who don't at lower levels? If so please reduce my level.

I wish collecting truffles is like the mine. You do it as often as you like as long you have tools. Or collecting truffles is like the hive, fix number.

I quit doing the train when the truffles came out. Kept getting orders that I couldn't fill so I stopped.
I am at level 46 I think and have one hog. Will NOT spend money for this game any longer. I did in the past but when problems arose and TL didn't even try to help, it was time to stop.
The birthday thing........I have managed to get up to 30some pieces of cake every 3 hours. Took over 50 deliveries to get one last pipping thing for that.
Needless to say, no more of my money going out for that game. I don't even play it as often as the novelty wears off quickly when you need to spend money to expand/get parts/ etc

Rynetory2
06-27-14, 11:59 AM
Another truffles train...again... Sigh.

sweetypies97
06-27-14, 03:40 PM
They should have put a halt on the truffle orders while we are trying to fill orders for the birthday event. Instead, mine seem to have tripled. Not very nice of them.

ghjvcucjb
06-28-14, 02:17 AM
I see there is a new quest and it likely requires you to either buy extra maps and stuff to expand to that area or keep stock piling them until you can- which will take forever!!!!
In the meantime, I am now having issues getting decent orders to send. 90% of them include something from that new truffle farm and most of my 200+ neighbors, nor I, am anywhere close to being able to open that area.
So...my issue is this. Why does it keep coming up with orders that need the new items??????? I can't buy/make or ship them so I am constantly deleting orders and my shipping has gone WAY down!

Why would TL do something so ridiculous? Why don't they make it where those items are only available to those who have expanded to that area???

So TL, what's uppity this new issue and what do they plan on doing to solve it?

Just posted the same thing in the b-day thread. 75-80% of all my orders include mushrooms that I can't get and won't for months because of a lack of maps. Takes forever for new orders to refill after you delete then most of those again have mushrooms. So barely have any requests to attempt to fill.