PDA

View Full Version : I'm done!

Anaboe
05-29-14, 07:06 AM
Quite literally: I've mastered every recipe, have the max level, finished all the goals, and expanded to the biggest possible bakery.

What do I do now? Really, there's nothing to achieve for me anymore?

Should I just uninstall the game? I've had lots of fun, and I realy like BS, but I also like getting somewhere.

LavaRain8
05-29-14, 03:07 PM
There's always new updates and goals being added to the game(s). But I suppose if you constantly have to have a goal besides just making more money to redecorate and such, then no, I suppose there isn't much left for you to do. Instead of just creating 10 of each new goal appliance and blowing through it in a few days, you could just try playing with the just the goal quantities or maybe just one extra past that, so that it will extend your time, and still make some progress. That way, you're still working towards the goal well into the month. Tedious, but would extend it some.

Outside of that, I doubt that they are going to add any more level 99 goals or extra expansions, so if that was your main source of fun with the game, then I guess you may be done. There's always RS, FS, DS and many of the other potentially addicting games that TL offers, so you could always try starting up one of those, while maybe just making a bunch of 2 hour dishes like Pumpkin Pie on BS to at least keep making money on it, if you decide that you like a new update enough to buy up some new things, though I assume you're already loaded with coins at the moment anyways.

Anaboe
05-29-14, 05:15 PM
True, I have more than 250 gems, and almost 15.000.000 coins :) I have a more than 80 counters with food, each with aproximatly 75.000 servings, which will keep my visitors happy for atleast several months.

I'm playing FS, RS, DS, PSS, Farm S, CS and Mystery crimes on a daily basis, and made an introduction to DS yesterday, so it's not like I'm bored ;)

I'm not that into decoration, I'm just not creative in that way. So without goals or targets, "playing" is difficult for me.

Mmm, my next goal: to see how long it takes for my visitors to have eaten it al ;)

MizCricket
05-29-14, 07:56 PM
If I were at that point, I think I'd just check in weekly for the updates and new monthly goals. Then I'd enjoy my extra free time to play my other games. :-)

xxxe
05-31-14, 06:03 PM
If TL would add new recipes for the old oven like they do for RS you would have more to do during the month once you're done with goals. I have wanted new recipes for so long! That's what makes RS better for me, because whether the weekly update is good or bad, they usually have at least one new recipe.

ashrb
05-31-14, 08:18 PM
If TL would add new recipes for the old oven like they do for RS you would have more to do during the month once you're done with goals. I have wanted new recipes for so long! That's what makes RS better for me, because whether the weekly update is good or bad, they usually have at least one new recipe.

Exactly. I rarely even play these days apart from when we have goals. This game is far too boring & tedious to just tip everyday, so at this rate I'm just baking and earning coins and gifting neighbor's and that's it. There's literally nothing else to do. I find myself only going on the game once a day and not even bothering with it until it's time to serve red velvet cake again.

poisonoushades
06-02-14, 12:23 AM
Quite literally: I've mastered every recipe, have the max level, finished all the goals, and expanded to the biggest possible bakery.

What do I do now? Really, there's nothing to achieve for me anymore?

Should I just uninstall the game? I've had lots of fun, and I realy like BS, but I also like getting somewhere.

Have you seriously mastered every dish on every stove?? That is quite an accomplishment! I have been playing daily for over a year, and I am getting sort of close to having everything mastered.