PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't food last very long?

mollybrown0
05-29-14, 07:02 AM
I've noticed that when you serve food in RS, it doesn't last very long. I'll serve something that has over 1000 servings, but it lasts about an hour on the counters. I also did the same in BS but it took a lot longer for the food to sell out. I'm a little confused because they are both similar games, so why doesn't the food last as long in RS?

TanteCilly
06-11-14, 07:58 AM
The same problem I have with RS on my smartphone. For 18 month I've played RS on an amazon Kindle and there I've never had this problem.

The funny thing is, that even, when I've shut the door with a chair or so, and no guests could enter, my food disappears, - without getting the money.

I'm a bit disappointed about it. I've started the new account for a try how far I could go, without the beginners mistakes and a new strategy.:(

meme1098
06-11-14, 11:19 AM
Remember...TL says blocking the door is not part of the game design and could cause a "quick sale".
Just block everything but a few tables and the peeps can still enter & sit at a few tables.

hubbahubba21
06-12-14, 12:28 AM
So having less seating will reduce consumption form the customers?

TanteCilly
06-12-14, 03:01 AM
Remember...TL says blocking the door is not part of the game design and could cause a "quick sale".
Just block everything but a few tables and the peeps can still enter & sit at a few tables.

In that case my happy rate is under 50%.

Okay, that's a reason that food disappears, when I've the door blocked (most people do, to not cause to many traffic at their smartphones; I live in the countryside of Germany without wlan hotspots and without 100% traffic flatrates, so it's a really stupid rule). But ten minutes ago my food >1000 freshly cooked tomato soup disappeared within 5 minutes and without getting the money. That's no fun anymore, that's annoying.

meme1098
06-12-14, 06:26 AM
So having less seating will reduce consumption form the customers?

Fewer peeps can sit down, less food consumed. You'll lose some customers but it shouldn't matter for a few days or so.
You could also block everything but the hostess counter. Your customer rating drops but doesn't take long to go back up.