PDA

View Full Version : Invited to try this new game, but won't install

dianeinnorway
05-29-14, 06:11 AM
Via the other teamlava games I play, there is an invitation to try Cupcake mania. However, when I tap install, the game won't install.
I'm playing on the newest iPad, in Europe. Any help?

bobbyrae
05-29-14, 06:43 AM
Cupcake mania. Interesting.

kooky panda
05-29-14, 08:09 AM
The game has not been released world-wide yet, so it may not be available in your area yet.
The goal should expire soon.

FrozenTurtle
05-29-14, 10:26 AM
Via the other teamlava games I play, there is an invitation to try Cupcake mania. However, when I tap install, the game won't install.
I'm playing on the newest iPad, in Europe. Any help?

What's preventing you from downloading the game? Is it not in the App Store? Or are you receiving a different error message? If you don't see it in your App Store, make sure your App Store region matches your device region.

dianeinnorway
05-30-14, 12:50 AM
It's not showing up in the App store, so probably hasn't been released here yet.... Thanks for all responses and help!

FrozenTurtle
05-30-14, 10:38 AM
It's not showing up in the App store, so probably hasn't been released here yet.... Thanks for all responses and help!

It looks like our App Store region is not the same as your device region. If you switch the App Store region to whatever region is set on your device, you should be able to download the game.