PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I place partitons?? And disappearing food.

Unregistered
01-20-11, 04:38 PM
I know android users can't decorate ("yet"), but the partitions seem to be available, only I can't place them. Any ideas? Also, has anyone figured out a way around or how to avoid the food disappearing situation? This has just started happening to me and wow, I can see everyones frustration, what a ton of wasted time and money. I'm hoping for help or responses from other users since it doesn't appear that the moderator or whatever gives much help.

I use an evo.
ID: Jenjen03

Unregistered
01-25-11, 01:39 AM
Am able to decorate now, thanks!

As for disappearing food, it hasn't happened since last update but what was happening was I would start cooking something and then go to others restaurants and/or bakerys and to tip and when I came back my stovetop would be empty. It seemed to only affect one appliance at a time though, like just one would be defective for a few trys and then it would finally keep my food cooking as it should.

Hope this helps, and thanks for the response, faith restored.
Keep up the good work, love the games!

dees
01-25-11, 11:09 AM
This has happened to me frequently.

I lose food when network connectivity is poor, when using 3g or wifi with a poor signal. On my droid X most of the time it will occur when rotating through various dialogs and returning to my restaurant. Sometimes I am given the 'Network Connection' or 'Not in Sync' dialog and to retry, upon reconnection all recently prepared food is lost.
This also happens on my iPad too but much less often. Usually when I am using my Droid as a 3g hotspot for the iPad to connect off of.

As a side note, when it happened to me today (2 lobster dishes) I was awarded full credit for it so I wasn't so disappointed. I do make an effort to watch the totals now just to make sure.

To help prevent this I am exiting and returning to the game after serving each dish to make sure it syncs with the server and if a crash occurs at I lose only one dish. Seems to help so far, but only been at this a week and don't know for sure if it is really helping.

Tiptoe2
01-27-11, 10:02 AM
My food stopped disappearing after the last update, but it happened again this morning. I cooked five pans of seafood paella and closed the restaurant while other food was cooking. When I logged on to check my steak, it said that I made over 20K coins and my food was gone. After finishing the steak and exiting out, I came back a few minutes later and it was all gone. It seems as if the bug is back. Ironically, it happened after I added another appliance.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 10:03 AM
My food stopped disappearing after the last update, but it happened again this morning. I cooked five pans of seafood paella and closed the restaurant while other food was cooking. When I logged on to check my steak, it said that I made over 20K coins and my food was gone. After finishing the steak and exiting out, I came back a few minutes later and it was all gone. It seems as if the bug is back. Ironically, it happened after I added another appliance.

I have an HTC EVO.