PDA

View Full Version : 5 Golden Nuggets in 3 days?

patriziaf
05-28-14, 03:32 PM
Ah ah

"All Gold everything" requires 5 Golden Nuggets in 3 days... What a pity, normally I can collect 5 in a month...

brenstal
05-28-14, 03:38 PM
Meh, I figure it's a good way to get rid of them. I have 39 right now, so I can spare 5.

patriziaf
05-28-14, 03:41 PM
I have 0 nuggets, 61 Golden Eggs and 10 Golden Apple. It's clearly not my fault...

55lee55
05-28-14, 06:40 PM
Meh, I figure it's a good way to get rid of them. I have 39 right now, so I can spare 5.

Yeah, I have 31 and I am done with it. I only had 4 golden apples because I chose to stop collecting apples when I maxed out on them. When I needed to spend one I made a pie or two, and I managed to find the golden apple I wanted to replenish my stores to my personal comfort level. Except for the one Sir Piggy gave me, I am not likely to get golden apples if I don't collect apples. Maybe a golden apple is a possible rare drop from a quest, but I don't count on those. It is that simple.

I have recently found golden nuggets from my deep mines, and chopping rocks. They are a rare drop but not impossible to get if you have mines and chop rocks. Good luck!

brenstal
05-28-14, 10:01 PM
Aw, I hate when you have a resource really bringing you to a halt. At least it's timed, so you can just wait it out. I've been in that situation with mirthil before. For me, golden apples are super rare (like I've maybe gotten five in the game ever), while golden nuggets and eggs are pretty ok drops.

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-14, 12:39 AM
Chop some dark cave outcrops or iron rich piles. I usually get quite few. For this quest I didn't need any nugget, but silver. I got the nuggets on top of that.

55lee55
05-29-14, 03:42 AM
Aw, I hate when you have a resource really bringing you to a halt. At least it's timed, so you can just wait it out. I've been in that situation with mirthil before. For me, golden apples are super rare (like I've maybe gotten five in the game ever), while golden nuggets and eggs are pretty ok drops.

Me too! It is rare, no matter how well prepared I think I am, that I don't find myself scrambling over something. I don't always find I have a shortage of the same things others are short of, but there is usually something that I have to pull out of storage so that I can at least replenish stocks to levels in my comfort zone. It is part of the randomness that makes the game so enjoyable for me, but can be a challenge to juggle different things for different quests!

meggilizz
05-29-14, 08:48 AM
I have 0 nuggets, 61 Golden Eggs and 10 Golden Apple. It's clearly not my fault...

WOW! 61 golden eggs!! That's awesome! :) I have only 5 and waiting to make my golden breakfast for whatshisface.

patriziaf
05-31-14, 01:40 AM
Now is it too late, but still 0 Golden nuggets. I received 2 Golden eggs.

roguebee
05-31-14, 06:31 AM
Those gold eggs seem to be popular these days, I've acquired several over the past 10 days.