PDA

View Full Version : Water help?

DCgamer97
05-28-14, 02:38 PM
Hello, I'm relatively new to Castle Story, and I've come to the point where I ran out of water. The goal where you have to give Ivy 40 buckets kind of wiped me out. My question is, aside from the pond and water well, and gifting, is there any other way to obtain water? I'm gonna need a lot of it in the future, and getting just one bucket at a time and waiting for the pond and well to cool down isn't gonna cut it. Thanks in advance.:)

brenstal
05-28-14, 03:18 PM
Pond and well are really the main ways to do it. You could try saving up to buy more ponds or crafting more wells in your workshop. When you gain several levels and are able to get the knowledge shards from the Tablet, then you'll be getting 2-3 buckets of water for the ponds/wells.

maguar
05-28-14, 03:24 PM
The mermaid pond (gems) gives water. So does the swampy pond (quest). These quest items sometimes drop water - sir piggles, goddess tree.

If you've unlock the tabernum tablet collect from it every time it's ready. There's a very small chance you'll get a knowledge shard. When you complete the quest for the first shard you'll starting getting double water from ponds and wells.