PDA

View Full Version : Having major problem...STUCK!!

rockabillymamma
05-28-14, 02:14 PM
I would really appreciate any help. I read the FAQs nothing can help.

My barn and silo are full and so I cannot harvest new crops. My chickens are NOT making eggs so I can't complete orders . I also can't feed the chickens and cows even though I have 19 bags of cow feed and 12 chicken feed!! I am at a complete standstill. Can't expand silo or barn cuz I don't have a screw quick I need from making deliveries quick I can do!!!! Thanks for your time and any suggestions!!

PookieBear50
05-28-14, 02:43 PM

My barn and silo are full and so I cannot harvest new crops. My chickens are NOT making eggs so I can't complete orders . I also can't feed the chickens and cows even though I have 19 bags of cow feed and 12 chicken feed!! I am at a complete standstill. Can't expand silo or barn cuz I don't have a screw quick I need from making deliveries quick I can do!!!! Thanks for your time and any suggestions!!

If you have expanded to the side shop and repaired it, now would be a good time to put items up for sale...and if you have but items aren't selling, you may need to discard something just to open up space in your inventory. If you have the funds and your level is high enough, try to buy buildings that use eggs or milk, such as the dairy and the kitchen. You'll need to wait until they're built, but then you can start using up some extra eggs or milk (anything to open up space in your barn and silo). You can also discard orders until you get something that you can fulfill that will open up some space in your barn and silo.

How many cows and chickens do you have? I have four of each (and four each of the pigs and sheep) and only craft livestock feed on an as-needed basis. That is to say, I don't stockpile it, simply because it takes up space I can't afford to fill. I suggest only crafting as much as you need and no more.

rockabillymamma
05-28-14, 03:54 PM
If you have expanded to the side shop and repaired it, now would be a good time to put items up for sale...and if you have but items aren't selling, you may need to discard something just to open up space in your inventory. If you have the funds and your level is high enough, try to buy buildings that use eggs or milk, such as the dairy and the kitchen. You'll need to wait until they're built, but then you can start using up some extra eggs or milk (anything to open up space in your barn and silo). You can also discard orders until you get something that you can fulfill that will open up some space in your barn and silo.

How many cows and chickens do you have? I have four of each (and four each of the pigs and sheep) and only craft livestock feed on an as-needed basis. That is to say, I don't stockpile it, simply because it takes up space I can't afford to fill. I suggest only crafting as much as you need and no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 4 cows and 4 chickens. I don't know why they DONT give milk AND DONT lay Eggs!
Is it possible to delete sometimes b in the silo or barn?

[S8] Regina
05-28-14, 04:05 PM

In order to feed your Animals, you have to first Collect from them. Please tap away from them, so that the Bucket icon on the bottom of screen will show up. Swipe the Bucket to collect from your Animals, then you can Feed them and wait to Collect from them again.

If your Barn and Silo are full, you can sell some at your Side Shop, or send them away on Deliveries. You can always discard Delivery Orders to get new ones.